Finding Love Again...!!!! (Co...

By NamrataVerma7

Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you... More

Happy Birthday munchkins
Act of Kindness
Happy Birthday Princess
New Client
Something about Her
My life, Their ways
Lost and Found
New Bond
Udaipur Calling
Welcome to the Rajwada
Sparks fly, and I know that!
The Lost Crush
kids: Our Blessings
A Promise to Heal
Reliving the Past
Sadly, we only can share our sorrows!
Match Making
The Journey and Our Stress Busters
Longings and the Past
A Sudden Encounter OR A Planned One
Announcement
The Outbreak & The Assurance
Which Ways To Choose
Let Time Heal
Apologies
Daddy for a Lifetime
Together, we can solve any Problem!
A Strike From The Past
Family Time
The Evil Eye
Dramatic Twists
Her Assaulter
Our Sudden Wedding
The Angry Bird
My Grumpy Bride
Two Hot Heads
Cuter Than Cupids
Our New Beginnings
Rolling Eyes And The Kiss
Home Sweet Home
A Night To Remember
Guilty
Apology Tricked
Let Me Be His Father
All Is Well
Who Could That Be
Character Casts
Not An Update But Important
Knock Of An Evil Past
Confrontation
The Face Off
Remember That I Am Her mother
Let's Live In The Moment
Moments Of Love
Day Spent Like A Dream
Crushed Hearts
Troubled
Their Culprits
Blood-Shed
Cursed
Forever Us
Blooming Hearts
Epilogue
A Glimpse At Love : Bonus Chapter

Confession & Confusion

10.8K 517 76
By NamrataVerma7

Guys, only two chapters left apart from this one!
Wow, I feel so overwhelmed as this is my first story that I started to write.
It all started with my passion for writing and today I have such a huge number of readers!

Can't thank you all enough!
And this long chapter is actually because of someone close to me who suggested to write longer chapters. NeilAvni_love

Now, let's begin with the chapter!!!

Vikram's pov

I woke up to the heart warming sight of my Beautiful partner, for this whole lifetime!

My Sleeping beauty!

Her rhythmic heartbeats....her warm and calm breathing was so soothing to my soul.

I watched all her features, she was beautiful....there was no two thoughts about it.... But she was an owner of a golden heart...and that is why I want to treasure her forever!

Her pureness gave her a impeccable Glow. But this time,Her under eye skin looks so dull...because of constant crying!

All because of Me!

Unfortunately, I became the reason of her tears yet I am feeling so lucky that she was this much worried for me!

But I promise I will fill her life with happiness from here on!

I had lost the hope of living my life with her and my kids when that bullet hit me.
But, the moment she confessed that she loved me...i knew I have to survive!

Her words did something so magical to my body that I knew I just can not give up on my life, atleast not now!

You know, staring is a bad manner husband! - I heard her say

It's not my fault, when the sight in front of me is breath taking wife! - I replied playfully

She smiled then frowned looking at my sleeping position and spoke - Vikram you should not put pressure on your shoulders like that!
It's not good for the recovery!
Anyways, how are you feeling??

Gowd! This woman! Instead of giving me morning cuddles and kisses, decided to become a nurse!!! - I thought

I am Fine! - I spoke grumpy but tried to nuzzle in her beautiful neck

Eh! What happened to you? - she asked

Love Happened Rani sahiba! - I whispered in her ears

Aren't you going a little overboard Raja saheb?? - she arched her eyebrows and began to get away from the bed but I pulled her...i know I have no strength but still...i didn't want her to leave me...she was startled to be this close to me...and lowered her eyelashes...i wanted to hear those three magical words so badly, from her again to prove that it was not a dream.

I spoke with all my heart - I Love You Akira!

She looked into eyes for a second but averted her gaze.

This is not fair, wife..please! - I was frustrated

What!?! - she asked slowly

I want to hear those Magical three words from my wife! - I complained like a 5 year old

But my stubborn wife shook her head.

I don't know what you are saying? - she spoke innocently batting her eyelashes

You know... I have better ways to make you confess Akira!
So, it's better if you do it on your own! - I smirked

She smiled at me and began to come closer and my heartbeat raised but our moment was disturbed by a knock on the door and I sighed and she chuckled.

This is so not over woman! - I whispered

But she smirked and went to open the door.

Argh, I hate this waiting and this constant intrusion!

Walked in the doctor with two nurses and asked - How you feeling today, Mr. Rathore?

I feel good, thanks! - I replied shortly

I just wanted them to leave us alone but that bloody doctor began to check few things with me and Akira suppressed her laughter.

I promise, you will play for your stunts wife! - I whispered to her

After a week I was released from the hospital and with a lot of prescribed medicines and many therapy classes to attend...i was finally home.

All this while my wife, very smartly, escaped my closeness.

But finally, I was determined to make her confess her love for me. We reached home, but I was surprised to see The gathering, The entire Rathore clan was present there!

Like, what the Hell!

They all were dancing on my head with their care and concern and all I wanted was my wife and my kids around me.

But can it Happen??? Never!!!

I wanted some free time with my wife, but the universe is against my wishes.
And now, I have to tolerate all this Royal Rathore drama.

Of course, We had our cute little moments here and there between us but the thing I was craving for, never happened!

Akira looked after me like a loving wife and within no time, I was fit and fine.

But She never confessed, she is one hell of a stubborn and smart woman, I must say!

But even I am a stubborn Rathore!

Bolna to padega hi aapko wifey!.

(You will have to say it wifey)

After 2 weeks

The whole mansion is decorated, people have gathered and happiness can felt from each corners of our home.

Today is our munchkins birthday!

Yes, both Vidit and Kiyara shared the same birthday and they were so happy to celebrate it together!

And I was all smiling looking at my happy kids.

Everybody was invited including Tayi ma and a few other families and friends.

And of course, kids invited their friends.

The entire arrangement was guided under my talented wife.

Speaking of her, she looked so elegant in her simple yet traditional wear.
She never bothered to dress up much but whatever she did, she always looked exceptional.

But where was she???

I was looking for my wife because I wanted to dance with her...since all the couple were dancing together.

Kartik was lost in smriti...truth to be told, their pair was goals.

Suddenly, my eyes caught hold of my wife....But now looking closely at her, my face became colourless!

She was dancing with my Buddy, Utkarsh!

And that moron was also smiling and cracking jokes it seems.

Why did I even invite him!

Akira was all smiley and dancing with that monkey, Utkarsh!

Isn't she supposed to dance with me?

I wanted to kill utkarsh for dancing so closely and happily with my wife.

Argh..!

I know, he is my childhood buddy but I could not watch them both being so close to each other.

What was more shocking to know, that my Akira was dancing so freely with Utkarsh!

She looked genuinely happy.

With me, she is always conscious....but look at them now... So carefree..!

But, She was never the one who would appreciate any male advances, but watching them both like this, now I was having doubts!

And why the hell, Utkarsh is holding her by her waist?

Only I have those rights on her!

But enough is enough!

I marched towards them angrily and pulled Akira towards me with a jerk so powerful that she bumped into my chest and I quickly tightened my grip on her waist.

Her eyes widened with this sudden pull but before she could say anything, I glared at Utkarsh harshly and that bloody moron shrugged his shoulders like nothing mattered.

Is he even my well wisher!?!

Never mind! I will deal with this idiot later!

First things first!

V.. Vikram! What is this behavior??? Everyone is watching! - akira tried to loosen my hold on her

Why were you dancing with him? - I gritted my teeth

But she didn't speak.

I tightened my grip on her waist and asked again - Why were you dancing with him so closely Akira?

She glubbed her mouth like a fish but spoke finally -

What are you suggesting mister?

That's no answer Akira! - I spoke harshly

How can you let him touch you like that?? Did he misbehave with you Akira?? - I asked irritated

But She glared at me.

I sighed and spoke possessively - I don't like anyone touching what's rightfully Mine!

V-Vikram..it was not like that!
We were just dancing! And he is your childhood friend.....why are you even doubting his intentions? - she asked me shocked

Why was he touching you inappropriately??
And don't you dare deny that, coz I saw that! - I didn't budge

Stop acting like a kid Vikram! - she spoke

Are you hiding something from Me Akira? - I asked firmly

Vikram! God! What has gone into you? - she asked

That really triggered my veins -

What has gone into me?? Really???
Akira, it's you who is making this situation difficult....first you avoid my advances...refuse to confess about what you feel for me....and now all of a sudden dancing with someone whom you don't even know properly!!!!

You were so close to each other and all smiles.
But when it comes to me, you avoid me...!

Why Akira??
Why are you playing with my feelings?? - I spoke frustrated

Vikram, its nothing like that, please don't accuse me for something so low! - she spoke meekly

Then why don't you speak about your feelings... Your emotions??? - I asked

She lowered her eyes and I controlled my anger!

Fine! Don't say anything!

Let's just forget the whole thing! - I yelled and walked out on her

It has been another two weeks from that incidence, and things were looking normal between us but only I know the kind turmoil and agony I was facing.

Of course I know, what happened in that party was so ungentlemanly. But what can I do, when it comes to her...i can't think straight!

I don't even know, when I became super possessive for my wife!

But now, I am facing the consequences of my stupid act.

She has been giving me cold shoulders since then.
I apologized to her but she didn't say anything!

But of course with everybody else, she is her perfect self!

This woman has the powers to make me crazy!

Today, we are going to the Rajvanshis.
Lavanya gave birth to a baby girl, a week back.

We actually did forgive Lavanya for her haste...as she was in her full terms...so we were ok with her being around....And today they were celebrating her baby!

Kids seem to be super excited to see a newborn baby!

If only, their mother let me make one or two with her!

Oh, just shut it Vikram!
Be thankful that she is at least being caring towards you!

I entered our room but felt glued in my steps when I saw her getting ready. She was wearing a white organza floor length suit....and damn, she is a stunner!

But as usual, she fake smiled at me and gestured that she will wait downstairs!

What a Fate!

(Our Beautiful Akira, all set to make Vikram, crazy!)

I also got ready quickly and When I was coming out of the room, I heard giggling of our kids and a smile broke on my face!

They are my angels!

But when I finally reached the area, I was again frustrated!

Oh, for the Love of this poor soul!

What is he doing here again?

There, my so called childhood friend was sitting casually with my wife, and was talking to kids and Akira!

Why can't he, just leave us Alone?

Utkarsh came and gave me a brotherly hug and I anyways, rolled my eyes at him and spoke -

Let's go guys, we are getting late!

But one thing is sure, I am not going to let this shameless friend of mine, flirt with my Akira!
And today even if he tried touching my Akira, I won't hesitate to punch him!

Hello readers!
I hope you enjoyed this little jealous side of Vikram!
What do you think is going on between Akira and Utkarsh?
Just two more chapters guys!
Don't forget to comment and Vote!

See you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 1.2K 22
Shreya Diwan Singh Rajvansh A simple, bubbly 21 year old girl who's the apple of her family's eyes being the only daughter of the Rajvansh family aka...
3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
19K 957 19
What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and are adamant on snatching her freedom, c...
967K 38.3K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...