Peter Parker Field Trip Trope...

By Harleys_Potato_Gun

I've become obsessed with this trope so now all of my idea shall be spit out here. Ships: Parley (Peter x Har... More

Disclaimer
Feild Trip (Parley)
The Fieldtrip of Doom
The Five Times Peters Blindness Surpised Someone and the One Time He Could See
#1 Ironman and Bruce
The Rogues (pt. 2 of blind peter)
Peters Class (pt. 3 with a bit of parley)
Its a Small World Pt 1
A/N and book advertising
Iron-lad Harley
The Fuck did you just call my Nephews?
Today is Not My Day
A quick A/N yall then Ill update tonight or tomorrw
Best. Day. Ever. Pt.1
Best. Day. Ever Pt.2
Best. Day. Ever. Pt.3 (Extra)
A Suprise Trip
I cried while writing this so lets cry togther
How Endgame Really Happened
Stress Baking
Head canon and i swear im working in an update.
Coffee Shop au Pt. 1
Coffee Shop au Pt. 2
A:N concering the discord and Request page
Another Discord One (i figured out how to make the link not expire)
*laughs Nervously* Hey guys
Stable Boy (Pt 1)
Stable Boy (Pt. 2)
Stable Boy (Pt. 3)
HOLY SHIT I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS
Im Going to Be Selfish....Just this Once
"Happy" Ending (^Pt. 2)
Baby Project
This Didnt Turn Out So Bad After All
A quick Authors note
Think 'bout it Love, Why Arent We Dating?
Ha ha, hi.

Its a Small World Pt 2

13.1K 500 225
By Harleys_Potato_Gun

Enjoy, sorry for the bad quality I'm tired.

And thank y'all for 2k!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harley POV

Hello New York, long time no see. Peter and I have been dating for 9 months. In that time he managed to come down and visit me twice (Once three months after we started dating and the other time six). That being said I still miss him like hell. So when the old man offered me a chance to move up here I jumped at the opportunity. It was hard, but when my sister and mother gave me their blessing, I told him yes almost as soon as he sent it. He wants me to work with his other personal intern. Something about the company blah blah blah. I just want to see Peter. I was going to surprise him at school, he doesn't know about the job. But Tony said I couldn't leave until I met his intern.

I looked around and saw a man holding a sign that said "Keener" on it. I walked over  to him.

"You Harley?" He asked.

"Naw, I'm a hobo who wants drug money,"

"Its defentalty him," My eyes slightly widen as tony rolls down the window, "Get in kid, we have stuff to do,"

I roll my eyes playfully and get in the car. The old man gave me a once over and chuckle.

"Man, working in those factories gave you some muscle kid,"

"That and football, yeah,"

"Ooh, Ladies must be all over you," He said wiggling his eyebrows. I shake my head.

"I have a boyfriend, today is our nine month anniversary actually,"

Tony's eyes widened.

"You left him on your anniversary!?"

"No, he lives in New york, he was a big reason I accepted the job transfer,"

"What's his name?"

"None of your concern,"

He just shrugged.

"I'll find out soon enough,"

I just shook my head.

"Hey what time do I get off today?"

Hmm," He thought for a moment as Happy pulled into McDonalds and ordered. "I want you to meet the person you'll be working with, so after that. Around 4 or 5,"

I nod my head as Happy hands back two drinks and a bag,

"What's this interns name anyway?" I ask, taking a sip of my soda. I don't really care about the intern but I wanna do a background check.

"Peter Parker,"

I choke on my soda, luckily Happy hit a bump in the road at the same time so I could play it off. But that certainly complicates things.

"..He gets out of school at three, he wasn't supposed to work today, but I asked him to come in,"

I nod, I knew he interned for stark because of Spiderman, but I didn't think he was Tony's personal intern.

"You'll like him, trust me,"

I let out a laugh.

"Im sure I will,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time the Old man showed me everything It was 3:10 and Peter had just entered the tower. I grabbed his gift out of my suitcase. Two 18k gold promise rings, I really hope he likes them....If he doesn't kill me first. Tony must have noticed me fidgeting slightly.

"Calm down kid, you'll see your Boyfriend soon,"

"I know, im worried about-,"

"Harley?"

Peter POV

Today kinda sucked, first Harley couldn't come up today, which I knew, but still. Then instead of going home and talking to Harley like I wanted to, I have to go meet some new intern I have to work with.

I sighed as I pulled out my phone to text him.

Peter <3 ~ : Hey, got called in for my internship, can I call at like 5?

Harley <3 <3 : of course sweetheart, talk to you soon ;)

I sigh and bury my face into Harleys hoodie. Usually I don't wear it to the tower, but today is a special case. Due to my heightened sense, his smell still lingered slightly.

"Kid were here,"

I groan, getting out of the car I trudge towards the elevator.

"Can you take me to Mr. Stark?"

"Yes, Peter," F.R.I.D.A.Y said, I feel the elevator start moving. I feel myself zone out till the door dings open.

"Calm down kid, you'll see your Boyfriend soon,"

"I know, im worried about-,"

"Harley?" I whisper, My eyes widen,there's no way, it's not possible.

He turned to face me, a huge grin spread across his face.

"Peter,"

"Harley... fuCkING KEENER," I yell as I run adn jump into his arms. He laughs and spins us around before setting me down. I quickly pull him into a kiss which he returns immediately.

"You're really here," I whisper tears in my eyes as I hug him tight.

"I know, I really wanted to surprise you. Darlin. Would have been easier if you had told you where the personal intern," Harley said resting his forehead against mine.

"Ok what the flippity flying fuck just happened," Mr. Stark yelled.

"Old man, this is my boyfriend Peter Parker, we met on reddit on r/TonyStark,"

"Harley hacked my phone and I hacked his computer, we just kinda hit it off after that," Peter finished for me, I grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Fucking christ I need a drink. Seriouly Peter, you go for the guy who tried to shoot me with a potato gun,"

Peter laughed.

"Sorry?"

"I was going to make you two bond and shit, but since you guys are fucking dating do what you want. I'll be in my lab," And with that Mr. Stark walked off grabbing a whole bottle of tequila on his way out. I grabbed Harleys hand and dragged him towards my bed room

Third POV
When they arrived Peter pushed Harley down onto his bed and flopped on top of him.

"You owe me cuddles," Peter proclaimed. Harley just nodded and rubbed his back in soothing circles. They stayed like that for 30 minutes, giving eachother small kisses or readjusting to be closer to the other. After a bit, Harley remembered his gift.

"Hey Sweetheart, close your eyes for me real quick,"

Peter gave his boyfriend a strange look, but closed his eyes. Harley took out his own ring first and slid it on his finger, then he took out Peters and put it on him. Peters eyes opened when he felt the cool metal against his skin. He gasped, and examined the ring on his right hand. It had Harley x Peter engraved on it, along with 10-1-18.

This time Peters tears flowed freely.

"Darlin' what's wrong?" Harley asked frantically, Peter just shook his head.

"I-I just love you so so much,"

Harley has few tears in his eyes too as he kisses Peters nose.

"I love you too Peter, I truly do,"

They sat in comfortable silence for a bit before Peter broke it,

"Wait, how did you get the ring size right?"

"Remember when your Aunt took you ring shopping?"

"May was in on this!!"

"Yep," Harley giggled. Peter almosted died due to just how cute it was, as they slowly drifted to sleep in each other's embrace.

Needless to say, it took tony a bit to get used to the fact Harley and Peter are dating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 1.3K 47
Anastasia Romanoff always looked up to her older sister, Natasha. Ever since they had left the Red Room and joined S.H.I.E.L.D. with the help of thei...
117K 3.9K 20
Y/n Maximoff hasn't had the best life, but she likes to stay optimistic. She leads two lives, and her favourite one is as Y/n Maximoff, student at Mi...
293K 8.2K 200
This is my second one shot story! Read my first one please (: No reader inserts, like my last book No Thorki, Starker, PeterxWanda, PeterxNatasha...
29.2K 586 28
A Miguel O'Hara x Peter fanfic Can't find enough gay Miguel stuff so making it myself!! Genuinely just the result of brain rot after watching atsv b...