Peter Parker Field Trip Trope...

By Harleys_Potato_Gun

I've become obsessed with this trope so now all of my idea shall be spit out here. Ships: Parley (Peter x Har... More

Disclaimer
Feild Trip (Parley)
The Fieldtrip of Doom
The Five Times Peters Blindness Surpised Someone and the One Time He Could See
#1 Ironman and Bruce
The Rogues (pt. 2 of blind peter)
Peters Class (pt. 3 with a bit of parley)
Its a Small World Pt 2
A/N and book advertising
Iron-lad Harley
The Fuck did you just call my Nephews?
Today is Not My Day
A quick A/N yall then Ill update tonight or tomorrw
Best. Day. Ever. Pt.1
Best. Day. Ever Pt.2
Best. Day. Ever. Pt.3 (Extra)
A Suprise Trip
I cried while writing this so lets cry togther
How Endgame Really Happened
Stress Baking
Head canon and i swear im working in an update.
Coffee Shop au Pt. 1
Coffee Shop au Pt. 2
A:N concering the discord and Request page
Another Discord One (i figured out how to make the link not expire)
*laughs Nervously* Hey guys
Stable Boy (Pt 1)
Stable Boy (Pt. 2)
Stable Boy (Pt. 3)
HOLY SHIT I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS
Im Going to Be Selfish....Just this Once
"Happy" Ending (^Pt. 2)
Baby Project
This Didnt Turn Out So Bad After All
A quick Authors note
Think 'bout it Love, Why Arent We Dating?
Ha ha, hi.

Its a Small World Pt 1

18.5K 483 728
By Harleys_Potato_Gun

Shout out to @Pen_Ink_Thorn for the request I hope you enjoy 🙃

————————————————————————
Peter and Harleys love story started out in an unusual way. Peter was perusing the r/TonyStark subreddit, when he came across Harley. Well, to be fair he didn't know it was Harley at the time. This boy said that he could hack into anyone's phone/computer etc. Peter, being kinda the dumbass he is, told him to try and hack his phone. Within thirty seconds his screen switched to a camera feed, with an unfairly attractive boy on the other side.

"Wow, I was expecting you to be some crusty old dude, not a cutie,"

Peter blushed and quickly sat up, seeing as he was laying down before.

"Wow, you weren't kidding," Peter said, kind of in awe due to the fact that he responded that quickly.

"Names Harley Keener darlin', what's yours?"

"Peter Parker," Peter quickly pulled up his computer and started typing. Harley raised an eyebrow before he glanced at his own computer. He saw Peter waving at him through the screen.

"Ha, touche sweetheart," He said, turning off his phone.

"Just wanted you to know the threat is mutual,"

Peter and Harley talked for hours that night, about anything and everything.

"I threated him with a potato gun,"

That was you? Man I heard him talking about that, I intern there,"

Soon Aunt May told him to get some sleep, due to the fact it was three am.

"What's your number Darlin'"

"Why?"

"Because I don't wanna hack your phone just to talk to you," Harley said, Peter felt kinda stupid for not figureing that out.

"Oh, its XXX-XXX-XXXX,"

"Mmh, got it, Thanks cutie," Harley sent him a wink and hung up.

Peter went to bed with a smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry what happened?" Ned asked for the third time. Instead of Peter answering MJ spoke up.

"A hot southern boy hacked Peters phone and now he's sexually confused,"

"w-What- first of all, I'm not sexually confused, I've always known I was bi. Second I just started talking to him,"

MJ raised an eyebrow and returned to her book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I dont- ok well maybe I do like Harley," Peter said to his Aunt. It had been a month since they started talking (which they did for hours a day) and Harleys flirting game had only improved. "But he probably doesn't like me back, he's just doing it for fun,"

May rolled her eyes, her nephew was a dumbass sometimes. One time, when Peter was out spidermaning, (Yes, Both may and harley knew about spiderman) Harley called. Seeing as he left his phone at home, May answered. Not only had the boy asked if he could visit, but he asked her permission to 'court' Peter. May knew the boy had good intentions, so with a few threats, she gave him permission. May had split the cost of a plane ticket with Harley for Peters birthday. Harely was arriving next week and, hopefully, will confess to Peter.

"Pete, southern boys don't just flirt with anyone,"

"There's not another explanation, he's way out of my league,"

May just rolled her eyes.

Peter POV

When May told me to put on the blindfold, I was sceptical.

Today is August 10th, my birthday, as of today, I'm officially 16. May had woken me up at 9 am and insisted that I look semi presentable and that we were leaving at 10. I didn't really try too hard if I'm being honest. May made me cancel my internship for a whole week, like I know I got stabbed four times but geez. Besides, we're probably going to the science museum today.

I glance at my phone and frown, no text from Harley. I thought he knew my birthday was today, guess he forgot. I quickly got up, showered, threw on some clothes, and reopened to the few happy birthday texts. I finally stumbled into the living room to see May waiting at the door.

"Put this on," She said holding out a blindfold.

"Umm... Why?"

"Because it'll ruin the surprise if you see where we're going now lets go." She said, practically dragging me to the car. "Listen to music too, I'll let you know when we get there,"

"Umm, ok?" I decided to do what she wanted and put on Panic! at the Disco, but I was still bummed I didn't get a text from Harley. I decided to zone out and get lost in the music.

Thirty minutes later she stopped, I could feel a slight breeze, which means she must have gotten out. A few seconds later I felt my door open and Aunt May pulled me out and took out my earphones.

"You can take off the blindfold," May shouted over the roar of....Planes? I reach up and pull the blindfold down, letting it fall around my neck. I open my eyes and look around slowly.

We were at an airport...but why?

My eyes rest on a figure about 30 feet away from me; I stop.

'No way....Thank could possible be-'

The figure turned and faced me,

'It is him'

"HARLEY!" I shouted, running over and absorbing him in a hug which he quickly returned. God, his hugs were even better than I imagined.

"Happy birthday Darlin',"  He said, breaking the hug slightly. He laughed slightly, "God your even hotter in person,"

I broke the hug to punch his chest playfully.

"Meh, you looked better over the phone,"

"You don't mean that sweetheart," He said pouting, I laughed.

"I really don't," I wink and him and grab his suitcase, walking back to May with him close behind.

"Hey Harley, how was your flight?" May asked as I loaded his suitcase into the trunk.

"It was fine ma'am," Harley stuck out his hand to shake her's, but she pulled him into a hug instead.

"Glad to hear cowboy," She said, releasing him, "And none of that ma'am stuff, call me May,"

"If you insist Miss May,"

"That's the best I'll get from you isn't it?" May sighed.

"For now," Harley said with a smirk. May turned to me,

"You've got good taste,"

"MAY!" I eclaim, I can feel myself going red.

"You two sit in back, I'll get us some takeout and we can chill at the apartment,"

~Time skip~

Once we finished lunch I brought Harley into my room so he could get situated.

"May, where's the air mattress?"

"Oh," I could see the grin spread across her face, "I threw it away a while ago, it was leaking, looks like you and Harley will have to share a bed,"

"M-May! You know i can't-"

"I'll leave you two to discuss it" She said walking out of the room. We sat in silence for a moment.

"Honestly Darlin' I don't mind sharing with you," Harley said.

"I know i-its just-," I cut myself off and desided to just go for it, "I mind because I like you Harley, and not in like the freind way. I want to kiss you and go out with you and I feel like I'd be taking advantage of-"

Harley cut me off, but not in the way I expected,

He leaned in, and kissed me.

Harley POV

As I kissed Peter I soaked in everything I could, the feeling of his lips, how they were slightly chapped yet so soft. How he tensed up in shock, but slowly relaxed into the kiss. I felt like I could stay in that moment forever, but sadly, humans need this thing called air.

We broke apart, breathing semi heavily.

"Well," Peter said slightly panting, "I guess that settles that,"

"Yeah. So.... would you like to be my boyfriend?" I ask cocking my head to the side. Peter let out a giggle and kissed me again.

"I would like nothing more,"

Third POV

May listened intently behind the door,

'Fucking called it'

She quickly scribbled a note saying how "Aunt Rosa was sick" that she needed to take care of her and would be back in 2 days. It was a load of crap and Peter knew it as soon as he saw the note. Aunt Rosa was there code for if someone got kidnapped or had to leave abruptly. Peter sighed, happy that his aunt decided to let him and Harley have some alone time.

The new couple decided to watch Star Wars, while the movie played they traded kisses blushing(*cough cough Peter) and smirking (Harley *cough cough*)at each other. Both of them knew in the back of their minds that they only had so long with each other, so they took advantage of the time.

As the week progressed they were connected like glue, going on dates, hanging out with Ned and MJ together. They cuddled and were just as close to each other as possible. But all too soon, the week was over; it was time for Harley to go back home.

The ride back to the airport was a sad one. Peter clung to Harley in the backseat of the car as May drove as slowly as possible, seeing how attached Peter was to Harley. Peter wished with all his heart that he could make time slow. Where did the week go? Where was all the time they spent with Ned and MJ? Where was all the time they spent walking around New York, avoiding Stark towers because Harley didn't wanna see his boss? (Kinda funny, Harley was also a paid intern, he just worked at the tennessee factory.) Peter was trying so hard not to cry, and he almost succeeded. But when they reached security Peter couldn't take it.

"I-Im so sorry," Peter said through his tears, "I told myself I'd keep it together,"

Harley cupped peters face in his hands, wiping away tears with his thumb,

"Hey," He said softly, his eyes brimming with tears as well, "Well be back together before you know it,"

Peter nodded, leaning into Harleys touch. Harley smiled, his eyes brightened with an idea, he drew back his and an quickly took off his hoodie. It was red and white, with the school mascot and the name 'Keener' printed on the back. He handed it to Peter who hugged it tightly to his chest.

"Hun," Harley said quietly, "I have to go soon. Can I get a kiss?"

Peter nodded, wrapping his arms around Harleys neck their lips met in a sweet goodbye kiss. Everyone who saw left them alone. It was clear how hard it was for both of them to say goodbye.Hell, the could have been mistaken for a married couple, due to the sheer amount of sadness and heartache that radiated from them. When they finally broke apart Harley let his forehead rest against Peters.

"I love you,"

It was barely a whisper, but Peter could hear him, clear as day.

"I love you too,"

Harley planted one more kiss on Peter's hand before he painfully turned away from his boyfriend and walked to the security line. He blew Peter one last kiss before he disappeared from view. Peter ran back to Mays car, ignoring all the looks he got from people. Once he got there he slumped into the passenger seat, holding back a flood of tears he slipped Harleys hoodie over his head.

"Its ok Petey, you can cry," May said softly.

Peter let the sea of tears flood down.

But this sadness is only temporary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.9K 20
Y/n Maximoff hasn't had the best life, but she likes to stay optimistic. She leads two lives, and her favourite one is as Y/n Maximoff, student at Mi...
29.2K 586 28
A Miguel O'Hara x Peter fanfic Can't find enough gay Miguel stuff so making it myself!! Genuinely just the result of brain rot after watching atsv b...
73.4K 1.3K 47
Anastasia Romanoff always looked up to her older sister, Natasha. Ever since they had left the Red Room and joined S.H.I.E.L.D. with the help of thei...
18.8K 155 23
Tom x Zendaya This isn't an accurate story of it decided to do my own of it since I'm huge Tomdaya shipper so hope you guys like it since I have ran...