SAVE ME

By Vmochiie

[A FANFICTION] "Remember only the darkest ways leads to the brightest destination" Year is 2025. When BTS di... More

EP 1- New start
EP 2- Namjoon?
EP 3 -talk
EP 4 - Death wish
EP 5- Explanation
EP 6- Hope
EP 7- Tiny Soomin
EP 8 - Introduction to BTS.
EP 9- Memories
EP 10- Future and past
EP 11- Mr Choi
EP 12 - Mission save BTS
EP 16 - Mr Bang
EP 17- Meet the Bangtan
EP 13 - Money
EP 14 - 95 liners
EP 15- Old times
EP 18- Manager
EP 19- Pattern
EP 20- here we go again
EP 21- Hard times
EP 22- Nightmare
EP 23- Embarrassment
EP 24- The truth untold
EP 25 - You never walk alone
EP 26- Black swan
EP 27- Fustration
EP 28- Tea with Taehyung
EP 29- Mystery- [part-1]
EP 30- Dreams
EP 31- The beginning
EP 32- Kim Namjoon
EP 33-October
EP 34 - Blue bird
Notice!
EP 35- Surprise
EP 38- Accident
EP 36- Expectedly unexpected
EP 39- Last Bye
EP 37- Hello parents

EP 29- Mystery [Part-2]

130 7 3
By Vmochiie

"The hell?" You got up from your bed.

"Wait what happened to Yoongi? Why wasn't he able to see me? I should be able to interact in dreams right?" You got confused and rubbed your eyes and sat on the edge of the bed.

Then a thought suddenly struck you "You broke the words, now the words break you!"

"What does that mean? What words I broke?" You were very confused about the dreams.

"I should take a bath." You said and looked at your phone for time once again when you saw-

'54 messages from Mister Kim Taehyung-'

"Aish I forget about this!" You quickly started typing on the phone.

"Mr Kim I'm sorry I forget to inform you I got home safe and I hope so did you and I'm sorry I'm messaging late."

"Aish how could I forget this.." you face palm.

"Aish he messaged me 54 times.."

Your phone was filled with messages of taehyung, like "manager are you home? Manager Kim are you asleep? You are safe right? Hello manager Kim? I'll meet you tommorow and I hope you are alright and everything between you and your friend is good."

"I'm such a idoit!"

"Yeah idoit for yelling in morning" you heard Soomin's voice.

"Your awake?" You turned around to see sleepy Soomin rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"Of course pabo your yelling woke me up. Now get out of my bed and let me sleep peacefully for 3 minutes!" Soomin kicks you and takes your side of bed and takes her blanket over her head.

"Hey! You have school!" You pull her blanket over.

"If you distrub me one more time I'll finish you!" She cuddle in blanket and move away.

"Only 5 minutes though!" You commanded and got out of your room.

"What a weird mystery? That dream was so weird." You thought to yourself.

"But I need to know what Yoongi is up to, where was he going that one day? I should have followed him that day.. but let me focus on him today I'll keep a eye on him." You thoughts were running and you were walking.

"Mr Choi?" You saw soomin's  dad all dressed up and ready to go somewhere.

"Ah! Y/n I'm going home I'll see you later and if some problems come up then call me alright?" Mr choi smiled and said.

"I'll. But you too take care of yourself and don't drive in hurry anywhere Alright." You smiled and he chuckled.

"Yeah, my little Y/n." He smiled and patted your head just like her used to when you were a small child.

"You too take care of yourself." He smiled and you did too.

"Alright Y/n, I'll get going now." he smiled and open the door and left.

"Alright let's get this day started!" You stretched your body and walked towards kitchen.

After dropped off Soomin to school  and then you drove to Bighit building.

You went in and your thoughts were focused on yoongi.
"Alright I need to make sure yoongi's safe." You mutter to yourself.

As you were about to get in your office place a deep voice calls your name and you stop you look back and see Kim Taehyung rushing towards you.

"Manager! Thank goodness you're safe!" Taehyung comes rushing towards you.

"I'm really sorry about yesterday Mister  taehyung.." you look down.

"It's alright manager." He grins and then asks "Now how did everything went with your friend?" He asked anxiously.

"We talked it over! And thank you so much!" You smiled.

"That's incredible!!!" His anxious face light up and he smiled.

"Ah! Manager, kookie was calling me I need to go now, I saw you so I thought I'll ask about everything." Taehyung said and you say "Ah alright Mister Kim."

He waved back and you smiled and after waving you went in the office and started working and working you still thought about Yoongi.

You look at the time after a long hour "5:23?"

"Maybe I should get looking for him if the dream is going to repeat itself it should happen now." You say to yourself and grabbed your car keys and looked for Yoongi.

"Mister Min!" You find yoongi around the corner just coming out from the dance practice room.

"Yes manager? Everything alright?" He asks you.

"Yeah but are you gonna go somewhere today?" You asked hesitatingly.

"No why?" He asked in confusingly.

"Nothing just asking.." you smiled and started walking back to your place.

"Manager?" You heard his voice but you didn't looked back at him.

So...is he not going anywhere that's good.

You went back in your office and sat down on the chair while just looking at ceiling and playing with your fingers.

You sighed and closed your eyes.

"Sometimes I kind of regret choosing the past, because I can't even do anything even if I know what I should be doing.. and now I feel like telling yoongi and Soomin and Mr Choi about this whole thing was a mistake.."

"If by words breaking me it means that I shouldn't tell anyone about this then from now on I won't tell anyone.."

"And.. that phone call thing I saw, if my phone was on it's place then how come I saw Soomin talking on phone? Maybe it was an illusion? But how though!" Your mind was too busy thinking about what happened to you recently.

Your room was near the studio room and you then saw Yoongi
Around the room talking on his phone.

"Yoongi?!"

You quickly grabbed your bag and went outside but yoongi was already out and he was sitting in his car.

You quickly take out your car keys and started the engine.
"This time I'll figure it out!" You said to yourself and started following him up.

"This way is familiar.. it's the one to hospital!!! The one in the dream!!!" You looked around and realized that the road was the same one as the one in your dream but the sky was different, it wasn't pink sky it was blue.

You followed yoongi and he was driving very fast to hospital as you already know where he was going you stepped on accelerator and followed him he was still a bit far but you could see him.

Other cars were busy honking while you just wanted to follow him up.

Yoongi's car stopped at the hospital and he got out of car and you saw it from a distance.

"Alright you parked your car properly because this isn't a dream, it's reality.

"He went in now." You whispered to yourself as you grabbed your keys and bag and started following him in hospital.

"Yoongi!" You yelled.

He doesn't stop and he gets in the hospital room and you look from far and  the other people in hospital were staring at you so just went inside too to avoid the people.

"Y/n!?" Yoongi looked back at you.

"W-what happened?" You were panting because of all the chase.

"Who is that Uncle?" You heard a sweet and soft voice.

You just realized what you did, you followed yoongi in a hospital room and now you regreted it a bit.

"Minhyuk that's my manager." Yoongi said to the boy Sitting on the hospital bed.

"Move out uncle I want to see her!" Yoongi was standing and was blocking your view to the boy.

"Alright!" Yoongi moved away and came near to you.

The boy had Raven hair, and he seemed weak and frail but he had a smile plastered on his face, he seemed around the age of fourteen, he was cute and had eyes and face like Yoongi, but weirdly to you his face looked very similar.

"Omg she's pretty!!! But uncle she's tall you are short! Lol what a cute couple!" The small boy in hospital bed laughed.

"Wait what!?!" You got shocked and you for a second you didn't believed that that boy thought you and Yoongi are...

"Minhyuk she's my manager shut up!!!" Yoongi scolded the little boy and he pouted.

"You were actually serious?! I really thought she was your girlfriend!!!" Minhyuk laughed, as the small boy laughed you could see his small teeth, his smile was very much like Yoongi's.

"Minhyuk shut up! Don't make things akward!" Yoongi was acting that he was mad but he looked so flushed with emotions his cheeks were bright red and he looked like a red tiny cat.

All this time you were so shocked and flushed that you couldn't say anything but look akward.

"Y/n can you wait outside for a minute?" Yoongi asked hesitatingly and he was still blushing hard.

"Y-yes!" You quickly went out of the hospital room and then all people outside were staring at you as if you were caught red-handed while doing a crime.

You akwardly sat down on the bench and waited Yoongi to call you in.

"Aish! Why does this always happens to me?" You thought to yourself and played with your fingers.

"So.. did I just broke in when Yoongi came to met his nephew.. but he said he has no plans.." you thought to yourself and the people were still staring at you.

A lady whisper to the one next to her "she followed that boy?" And the other lady said "She looks young maybe you know how are teens are nowadays, but jeez this is a hospital."

Did they thought you can't hear them? Or they purposely made you hear to their gossips? But whatever it was you didn't wanted to listen to it.

"Hey, come in" Yoongi peeked and called you inside and you finally felt relived.

"Miss Kim I'm really sorry about that!" As you entered Minhyuk apologized to you.

"No it's alright, it happens sometimes.." you akwardly said.

"By the way Y/n what are you doing here?" Yoongi asked you.

"Actually.. it was one of that things again and then I followed you I'm sorry.." you looked down in embarrassment.

"It's alright I know you care about us but don't worry nothing happened to me." He smiled and said.

"But then when I asked you if your going anywhere why didn't you told me anything? I mean you don't have to but.." you asked hesitatingly.

"Actually I didn't had any plan to come here unless this little guy here did this!" Yoongi goes to Minhyuk and pinched him.

"Ouch! Uncle!" Minhyuk moaned.

"You little punk I got so worried when they called me and I made our manager worried too it's all because of you!" Yoongi nudges Minhyuk.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, But Mister Min, I need to have a talk with you." The doctor knocked on the door and got in to call yoongi.

"Alright Miss Genguj, I'll come right away." Yoongi said to the doctor and the doctor went away.

"Manager please wait for me here I'll be back and Minhyuk if I found out you did something mischievous I'll not hesitate to kill you!" Yoongi said to both of you and left the room and you akwardly stand there.

"Come here noona! I don't have any visitors except for uncle." Minhyuk smiled and called you.

You went near him and he tapped on the chair near the bed and asked you to sit there and you did.

"Are you alright Minhyuk?" You were worried about him because of the dream.

"I'm alright!" Minhyuk grinned cutely.

"What had happened that your uncle had to come here so suddenly?" You asked him while hesitating.

"Actually.. he thought I tried to escape again.. and I swear I didn't!" Minhyuk said.

"What do you mean escape?" You asked confusingly.

"Well, I'm here in this hospital for a whole month now and well I might have tried to escape once.. but I didn't this time!" Minhyuk akwardly said.

"I understand how you feel but you shouldn't leave this place, your uncle cares about you." You said to Minhyuk.

"I know but sometimes I can't see the people who care about me and.. this four wall are making me feel more sick." Minhyuk looked away and said.

You remembered how you felt when you were in hospital room too you yourself stayed there for 2 months just because your parents didn't care and there were problems.

In age when teens want freedom they are kept in four walls can be fustrated and you know this better than anyone else because you felt this yourself.

"So Noona tell me about you?" He asked and smiled.

"I have a very similar story to you." You smiled.

"Oh.. I see." He looks down and plays with his fingers.

"Minhyuk remember no matter what happens you aren't going to give up in your life because nothing stays forever this moment will pass too." You smiled and said slowly.

"Love yourself." You said to Minhyuk.

"Oh! That's BTS words!!!" He smiled.

"Yeah! You must have met all members right?" You asked and smiled and you were happy that you were talking with someone who felt something similar to you.

"No actually, I don't know why but no one from the group knows about me, I have no one to visit me here, in daegu I had a great friend named Minsoo, I miss him and daegu." He looked down again.

You remembered that yoongi told you that no one from BTS knows about Minhyuk.

"You miss daegu? You aren't happy here?" You asked.

"I'm happy I'm with Uncle but I miss Minsoo, I want to meet Minsoo. I didn't even said a goodbye to him before leaving..." Minhyuk said slowly.

"Everything will be alright Minhyuk, don't worry just trust yourself and this all will pass." You tried giving Minhyuk hope.

"I'm back! And Minhyuk you need to take your medicines now." Yoongi folded his arms and gave Minhyuk his medicines and Minhyuk took them while pouting.

You giggled.

"This is how a small family is? I feel so different from this, Mom and Dad were we supposed to be like Yoongi and Minhyuk? Like how they love eachother?" You thought to yourself.

You were never loved by your parents or at least that's what you always felt.

"Now take care of yourself Minnie. And if I found out that you acted like this again I swear I'll kill you!" Yoongi warned Minhyuk and Minhyuk rolled his eyes.

"What can a little meow meow do?" Minhyuk teased.
"What did you just called me?" Yoongi glared at Minhyuk.
"Cute little meow meow!" Minhyuk smiled.

"Where did you heard that from? And you little punk I'm your uncle show me some respect!"  Yoongi folded his arms and glared at Minhyuk.

"I'm A.R.M.Y I have a right to call anything I'll call you even a old hag and you can't fight me!" Minhyuk laughed and made fun of yoongi.

"Don't embarrass me infront of my manager!!! Minhyuk I'll literally kill you!!!" Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

You just giggled, this little family was very adorable one.

"Your manager is cool! You suck! My rap is better than yours!" Minhyuk argued.

"Hey!" Yoongi yelled.

After sometime of good arguing and small diss-battle yoongi and you said bye to Minhyuk and Minhyuk said that he would love it if you keep on visiting him, and then both of you got out of hospital.

"You guys are so cute with eachother!" You giggled.

"We were literally threatening eachother how do you find it cute?" Yoongi made a questioned face.

"I don't know but you guys fought like a small little family." You smiled and continued "a small family I envy."

"I don't know how long will this family last honestly.." he closed his eyes and said.

"What do you mean?! It'll last forever! Don't say that!" You low key yelled.

"I'll be the happiest of it does but the chances are nearly nothing, the doctor told me that he has no progress.. because of me being a idol it's hard for me to keep track of him.. I really don't want to lose my Minnie... But I feel like I will." Yoongi's voice cracked up.

"I'll fix it. I'll save Minhyuk no matter what!" You said in confidence.

"You can fail y/n.." he said and looked down on the road.

"I won't! I'll save him! I promise!" You smiled and said.

"Thanks." He said slowly.

"If you don't mind can I keep on visiting him?" You asked whole hesitating.

Just like Minhyuk you also felt very lonely and alone in times so it feels like Minhyuk is you in the past.

"That would be great! He needs someone next to him anyways." Yoongi face grew happy.

"Great!" You smiled.

But why isn't he allowed outside? Should you ask this question to Yoongi?

"Mister min, why isn't he allowed to go outside though..I mean is there something wrong with him?" You ask him and his eyes gets dark, and he slowly nods and says "He has something called narcolepsy."

"Huh?!"

"It's a neurology problem in which one can fall asleep anywhere anytime.. and that's why when he tried to escape he was brought back. I know I'm being harsh on him but this is the only way.." he slowly says and you understand.

"Sorry." You said slowly.

"Ah manager you didn't did anything why are you sorry." He smiles and you can see the pain he's hiding in his gummy smile.

You didn't say anything for some minutes.

But he decided to broke the silence by asking you "You must know but still I'm asking you, do you know Namjoon's birthday on Saturday?"  He asked you and you both stared walking to your cars.

"I know, I'm excited for his birthday." You say slowly.

"This time no one is gonna ask for drink because of my mistake" yoongi joked.

You burst down in laughter, yoongi didn't failed to make you feel better.

"Honestly it's good that I got drunk, so I could be here with you today and now I'll stay with you forever!" You smiled and Yoongi looked at with alot of affection in his eyes.

"That would be awesome." He showed his cute little gummy smile.

You giggled.

But there's still things and so much mystery in this whole cycle and your aim is to save them before they fall.
*******************************

Hey author here ☺️

I know I said it'll update soon but it didn't.. because of some problem the episode got deleted and then well some problems occurred but I still hope you enjoyed this EP, and btw this was the longest one it had over 3000 words.

Well I hope you enjoyed this whole episode and both of the Parts were just one episode, so next one will be 30!

And I actually had to divide it into two parts because it was too long and I calculated the both parts and it was 4000 words! So I didn't Created the whole part 😅 and I planned this episode to be just y/n meeting Minhyuk but well added few things in as you can see...

And Minhyuk is just like little Yoongi 😂 Savage! Lol Minhyuk got swag.

Bye for now and stay safe and healthy💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.3K 30
•WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SAVE YOU? I'LL SAVE YOU RIGHT BACK• Jimin is a shy bookworm who attends highschool. He doesn't have any real friends and doesn'...
13.7K 287 32
Min Yoongi x reader FanFiction. [Completed] You are just a 19 year old musical genius in school who no one knows too well but your actually best fri...
4K 85 51
Party Planner?...Check...single?...Check... Ex boyfriend?...Check... son?... check. Everything on my own? Check check check a 1000 times. Where are...
24.8K 1K 19
[Completed] Summary: You wake up in a forest and realise you have no recollections of your memories,there you meet 2 guys who claim to know you. They...