Cherry Chapstick//fillie

By tpwkad

You're the one. More

AUTHORS NOTE
{STORY DESCRIPTION/interlude}
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
PLEASE READ

nineteen

74 3 0
By tpwkad

Millies POV:
I got home after chilling at Finns for a little bit and I felt a weird feeling in my stomach.

I was so happy with life, and satisfied with my first day back.

Two weeks later!!-

Sadie and Wyatt wanted me to go to a stupid party with them, it's been kind of a while since I've been to one so I said whatever.

"Millieeeeee can I do you're makeup?" Sadie begged, I gave in.

"Sit down" she pointed to the chair at my vanity.

I sat down and she began to apply my makeup, she said she wanted me to look bitchin whatever that means.

She applied a winged eyeliner to my eyelid, after about 30 minutes of her pressing and dabbing things on my face she turned me back toward the mirror.
She smiled widely as I looked at myself.

It wasn't a typical look for me, but I liked it.

"Thanks Sade's" I hugged her and she nodded.

I put on black mom jeans with rips in them and a red tank top, and just random shoes.

"Come on," Sadie waves towards me as Wyatt was in my driveway, he was giving us a ride.

"Hey babe" he said pecking my lips.

"Hi" I returned the favor.

We drove and it was about a 30-45 minute drive, we listened to music and sadie and I were straight vibing to every song that came on.

I was having a good time in the car when that song came on, the one that I haven't heard since Jacob and I broke up. It was our song.

"Millie come on" Jacob laughed
"Jacob, no I don't want to have sex right now." I whimpered but it was stern. "Millie you're fine come on" he laid me down as our song played in the background. I kicked him off me, hoping he would take the hint. Instead he slapped me "you whore". I cried as those words and his hand stung me.

I was such a fool to ever stay with him for so long, I felt a tear here and there fall out, I wasn't upset over him, Finn helped me get over him. He let me be safe. That's something I'll never forget.

I switched the song, Sadie tapped my shoulder, "are you okay?" She mouthed. I nodded reassuring her.

We arrived to the party it was about 8:30 pm, the music was loud it was kind of a secluded house. I walked in with Sadie and Wyatt, and the house reeked of alcohol and marijuana, but also cigarette smoke, I look over and see that it was Wyatt.

Sadie told me she was gonna go look for Caleb or something. I watched as my red haired friend strutted with energy and happiness towards Caleb. I met Finns eyes and he smiled, I smiled back.

"Hey babe, I'm gonna go get you a drink" Wyatt whispered.

"Okay," I smiled slightly. I stood there awkwardly.

"Hey stranger" I heard a familiar voice say, I looked up and it was of course Finn.

"Hi Finnie," I laughed lightly.

"So how are you enjoying the party?" He seemed nervous, I looked into his eyes and they seemed distant but they weren't at the same time. I wonder why.

"Oh I mean I just got here but it's fine" I lied, I hated parties, they used to be so fun but I guess it's not my scene anymore.

"Where's summer?" I asked.

"Oh she's upstairs in her room" he responded, wait in her room, is this her house.

"Oh is this her place?" I asked once more.

"Yeah" he sighed.

"Here" Wyatt said placing a drink in my hand.

"Thanks" I replied.

Finn looked upset, I didn't want to ask, especially with Wyatt next to us. What Finn and I share was more intimate and trusting. I really like Wyatt and I need to get over Finn, but it's hard not to.

Wyatt said he was gonna go look for one of his friends or whatever so he left.

Finn asked if I wanted to go outside, because he wanted to talk to me.

I held his hand as he guided me to what seemed the back yard, I'm sure he's been here several times and knows this place like the back of his hand. I suddenly felt a wave of jealousy as the thought crossed the mind, I shook it off.

He continued to guide me to a couple chairs that were surrounding a table.

I placed my red solo cup on the table, it was still full.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I'm thinking about breaking up with summer" I watched as he looked down to his feet. 

"Really, I mean I know you were talking about it a few weeks ago but what finally made you decide to?" I stared at him.

"Well, she's selfish Millie. She makes everything revolve around her and I'm sick of it. We got in an argument, over something and she blamed it on me, when I was just trying to talk to her." He sighed.

"What was it about?" I asked.

"Well, my dog Rosie died, and I wanted to talk to her because I was really sad about it, she flipped and said I'm too upset over nothing." He said shaky, I could tell he was beginning to cry.

"Finn. I'm so sorry, I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am, that is really selfish," I was worried.

He began to sob, I scooted my chair towards his and he rested his head on my chest. My heart began to beat faster.

I held him like that for at least 30 minutes. He wasn't as shaky anymore and he was just laying there. Seeing him like that, caused me to cry a little. He doesn't deserve that shit.

We were sitting in somewhat quietness until we heard "ouusss" coming from inside the house. Finn lifted his head off me and we stood to go inside.

I pushed my way through the crowd and in the middle of the floor was Wyatt, making out with some girl.

"Wyatt?" I spoke. He looked to me and smirked.

"This was all Jacobs plan, sweetie" he smiled again.

"What?" I asked, my voice now becoming shaky.

"I don't actually go to your school Millie, Jacob came up with all that. Jacob had me do this" he let go of the blonde girl he had in his arms.

I felt a sudden boost of courage, screw both of them. I walked up close to him, my fists tight, and I hit him right in the nose. He hunched over and I kicked him where it would really hurt.

"That's for you and Jacob asshole!" I yelled. I looked towards the crowd and saw several people with their mouths agape, including Finns.

I saw Wyatt stand up straight, "I don't care if you're a chick I'm beating your ass" he spoke loud enough for everyone to hear.

All of a sudden Wyatt was on the floor, unconscious. It was Finn, he knocked him out.

"Yeah, no. That's not happening." He threw another punch.

The kids in the crowd cheered for Finn, including me.

I walked past everyone outside towards all the cars. I forgot I didn't drive my own car and neither did Sadie. I was forced to walk.

I began to cry, Jacob would really go that far. Piece of shit. My chest began to hurt, I still walked hoping nobody saw me.

I was about 10 minutes down the road when I heard a car approach me, I was holding on to myself because it was so cold outside.

"Mills, get in please." It was Finn.

I got into his car and we sat in silence for a few minutes.

"I swear to god, I'm gonna kill Jacob." Finn spoke.

"Finn, no, it's my fault I chose to be with a piece of shit, I'm livid with Wyatt but I'm not upset about "dating" him. Like I'm glad it's over" I spoke.

"Well still. You don't deserve to be treated like shit." Finn mumbled.

"Neither do you Finn, thanks for sticking up for me back there." I looked over to him. He was gazing at the road, I saw him smile.

"Why wouldn't I?" He responded.

The rest of the ride we drove in silence, Finn dropped me off at my house.

"Thanks Finn, for everything." I smiled.

"Can I hug you?" Finn asked, and I agreed to it. He got out of the car and walked towards me, and have me a hug, he smelt good. I nuzzled my face  into his chest and he rubbed my back.

"I'll see you on Monday Millie" he said letting go of me.

"Bye Finn" I smiled at him and walked towards my door, he didn't leave the driveway until I made it inside.

What a night. I'm glad it's over.

hi guys! Longest chapter in a while. Hope you enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 4.3K 34
the one where richie and y/n make a promise.
293K 7K 74
in which you're a part of the stranger things universe:)
34.2K 1.2K 28
๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™–๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๏ฟฝ...