one

(SUICIDE IS IN THIS SO PLEASE DONT BE OFFENDED)

The cold bathtub water was rising as I looked in the shattered mirror. What am I doing? Why did I fall in love?

"Millie honey?" My mom knocked on the bathroom door "what mom?" I asked her "what are you doing?" Her accent thickening "I'm taking a bath." I replied "okay I'm going to the store with Ava, I love you!" She spoke through the door "I love you too mom." A tear falling out of my eye. And i looked out of the bathroom window, overlooking our hot tub.

The crisp autumn wind blew against my face. I shivered as I walked through Jacobs house, I didn't see him.
He must have been on the back porch. I opened the back door. My heart fell through the floor as Jacob was planting kisses on Iris's neck. I stood there and watched, until they looked at me. "Millie." Jacob said as he hopped out of  the hot tub. Tears ran down my face as I opened the front door of his large house. He placed his hand on my forearm. "Millie stop!" He yelled. All I could do was cry. I slapped him on the face and left.

I began to sob, I turned away from the window and continued to sob. I looked at all the shattered glass on the ground, and turned of the running bath water. I picked my phone up from the back Of the toilet and texted Sadie.

Me: I love you and I'll miss you...

Sadie: Millie? Are you okay? Millie I'm coming over.

I shut my phone off and grabbed a piece of glass from the floor. I stepped into the bathtub and laid down. "I will finally be free." I said quietly as I slid the piece of glass across my wrists.

Sadie's P.O.V:
The text I received from Millie made me worry. So I ran downstairs and got into my car. "God dammit Millie!" I yelled as I pulled out of my driveway. Good thing her house is only three minutes away. I stepped on the gas pedal. When I arrived to her house, her mothers car wasn't there.

I go out of my car and ran to her front door. Luckily it was unlocked. I ran up the stairs and into her bedroom, I searched for her. I couldn't find her. I ran to her bathroom door and tried to open it. It was locked fuck!! 

I began to panic, I remembered a trick my dad taught me when I was younger. I ran downstairs, I ran outside to my car and opened the trunk, I grabbed the hammer. And ran faster then I think I've ever ran before. Hit lightly from the top, then smash into the bottom. Kept repeating in my mind.
I hit the top of the handle, then I broke the door handle  with a large swing. I kicked the door open. Only to see a nearly lifeless  Millie in the bathtub. Blood slowly drilling out of her wrist. "MILLIE!" I screamed she continued to lay still. I grabbed my phone and called her mom. "Come home right now, RIGHT NOW!" I screamed into the phone. "Why? What's wrong." Her mom sounded worried "Millie tried to kill herself!" I yelled and hung up.  I got
Into the bathtub "I-I'm s-so Sorry!" She said breathlessly Her mom entered the bathroom and grabbed her out of the bathtub. I began to cry. Last thing I remember was going to the hospital with Millie and her mom.

Millie's P.O.V:
I Woke up in an unfamiliar room. My
Eyes were heavy from tiredness. I looked around and saw Sadie sitting in the corner. "W-where am I?" I asked, she looked at me almost relieved "Millie, oh my god your awake." She stood up and hugged me. "W-what am I doing here?" I asked confused. "You don't remember?" She asked "no I remember taking a bath, and now I'm here." I answered "yeah well yesterday you sent me a text saying you loved me and you would miss me. So I drove to your house,and the bathroom door was locked. I broke through it and you were laying in the bathtub, with your wrists slit. Millie you tried to k-kill your self." Sadie explained a few tears slipping out of her eyes. "Oh my god." I said. "Yeah, I'm gonna go get your mom." She said and left the room.

A few minutes later my mom came into the room, she gave me a hug and kissed me on the forehead. "Millie, are you okay?" She asked "I'm fine." I said "why did you do what you did?" She questioned again "i-I guess it was
Because of all the things Jacob did to me." I answered expressionless "what do you mean the things he's done to you?" She shifted in her chair.

"Mom he pretty much raped me, he almost killed me!" I yelled. My mother cried as the truth finally came out "why did you never tell me?" She grabbed my hand "because it's not that big of a deal." I answered "Millie Bobby Brown!" She yelled "I messed up, it was selfish of me to try and take my life." I said tears streaming down my face.

Time skip:
I've been in the hospital for about two weeks, most of the time I was seeing a therapist to make sure I'm not suicidal. I ran my hands through my hair as I was leaving the hospital building. I didn't know how I felt, I felt relieved but I still hurt. I know I am never going to be able to love somebody again, especially how much it hurts to love!

"Millie!" She said snapping me out of my trance. "Yes?" I asked her "let's go home." She replies and held my hand as we crossed the street.

I entered my house, I felt secure. I embraced the scent I longed, the warmth home provided me. "I'm gonna go upstairs mom." I said and walked up the stairs. I opened my room, it has been cleaned. Most likely by Sadie. I walked over to my desk and opened the drawer. A small journal laid there. Why can't you just leave my brain? I didn't touch it, I felt scared. Almost as if one of my demons was gonna grab me.

Time skip:
I woke up to my mom shaking me lightly. "Time to get up." She said and planted a kiss on my cheek. I groaned and Walked towards my closet. I grabbed black jeans and a red crop top. I pulled my hair into a messy bun. The baby hairs falling out. I walked outside and entered my car. I turned it on and drove away. It was a longer car ride, 20 minutes or so. But it was nice;the silence but yet everything was so loud. I smiled as I was still thankful to be alive. I'm selfish and I know it, I regret that decision. I smiled as my favorite song came on;city boy by the band calpurnia(pretend Finn isn't the person in it😂) I tapped my thumb on the steering wheel. "I am a city boy You are a city girl You date the city tool I am a city fool I am a city boy City boy." I sang, my voice somewhat decent. I arrived at school with a smile on face, I could have lost all these idiots. I smirked and looked at the teenagers dancing around the Parking lot. Letting go was one of the hardest things I've ever done, I was finally over Jacob(somewhat, not completely) Finally free of my demons. I could finally breathe, I could finally go to sleep at night, without crying. I am letting go!

|okay haha what did you think? This sucks a lot but it was fun to write. So pleaseee vote!!! Also I'm so sorry if the suicide part offended you|-author