You Drive Me Crazy ~Katsuki B...

By Marlena7338

Energetic U.A. Student, Y/n L/n, makes her grand debut into the world of heroes with her friend, Katsuki Baku... More

「Chapter One」
「Chapter Two」
「Chapter Three」
「Chapter Four」
「Chapter Five」
「Chapter Six」
「Author's Note」
「Chapter Seven」
「Chapter Eight」
「Chapter Nine」
「Chapter Ten」
「Chapter Eleven」
「Chapter Twelve」
「Chapter Thirteen」
「Chapter Fourteen」
「Chapter Fifteen」
「Chapter Sixteen」
「Chapter Seventeen」
「Author's Note」
「Chapter Eighteen」
「Chapter Nineteen」
「Chapter Twenty」
「Chapter Twenty One」
「Chapter Twenty Two」
「Chapter Twenty Three」
「Chapter Twenty Four」
「Chapter Twenty Five」
「Chapter Twenty Six」
「Chapter Twenty Seven」
「Chapter Twenty Eight」
「Chapter Twenty Nine」
「Chapter Thirty」
「Chapter Thirty One」
「Chapter Thirty Two」
「Chapter Thirty Three」
「Chapter Thirty Four」
「Chapter Thirty Five」
「Chapter Thirty Seven」
「Chapter Thirty Eight」
「Chapter Thirty Nine」
「Author's Note: Important!」
「Chapter Fourty」
「Chapter Fourty One」
「Chapter Fourty Two」
「Chapter Fourty Three」
「Chapter Fourty Four」
「Chapter Fourty Five」
「Chapter Fourty Six」
「Chapter Fourty Seven」
「Chapter Fourty Eight」
「Chapter Fourty Nine」
「Author's Note」
「Chapter Fifty」
「Chapter Fifty One」
「Chapter Fifty Two」
「Chapter Fifty Three」
「Chapter Fifty Four」
「Chapter Fifty Five」
「Chapter Fifty Six」
「Chapter Fifty Seven」
「Chapter Fifty Eight」
「Chapter Fifty Nine」
「Chapter Sixty」
「Chapter Sixty One」
「Chapter Sixty Two」
「Chapter Sixty Three」
「Chapter Sixty Four」
「Chapter Sixty Five」
「Chapter Sixty Six」
「Chapter Sixty Seven」
「Chapter Sixty Eight」
「Chapter Sixty Nine」
「Thank You」
「🍋」
「Alternative Ending」
「One Year | Special Chapters」
「Author's Note + Q&A」
「Q&A」

「Chapter Thirty Six」

12.5K 397 986
By Marlena7338

Kirishima and Sero laughed uncontrollably as they teased Katsuki.

"Seriously?! Seriously, Bakugo?"

Katsuki trembled with anger, "Stop laughing! My hair's gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after I wash it! Hey, stop laughing! I'll kill you!"

"Morning, Deku." Y/n waved to Izuku with a smile as he gave a small wave back.

Katsuki's hair exploded back to it's style once again as he gritted his fist, "What the hell was that?!"

Kirishima and Sero continued to laugh even harder.

"It's back!"

Y/n made her way over to Mina and Jiro.

"Wow! The both of you even got to fight villains? I'm so jealous!"

Y/n and Jiro smiled at each other due to their similar situations.

"I didn't do any actual fighting though." Jiro twirled her earphone jacks.

"Yeah, same here." Y/n rubbed the back of her neck.

"All I did was train and go on patrols, too." Tsuyu tapped her chin, "There was just one time when we caught smugglers from a neighboring country."

The other 3 girls looked at her shocked, "That's crazy!"

"How about you Ochaco?" Y/n asked, but they were all stunned at her aura.

"It was very worthwhile.." She started to punch the air.

"Ochaco's awakened, huh?" Tsuyu commented.

"You know if you wanted to Ochaco, you could've asked me for that type of training. After all, he is my uncle.."

"What?!" Ochaco froze with her mouth agape.

"Gunhead is your uncle?"

"Technically yeah, but not related. She's my aunt's husband and he trained me since I was little." Y/n stood up and got in a playful fighting position, "You and me should spar some time, Ochaco." Y/n chuckled as a dark aura surrounded her form, almost scaring off her now frazzled friend.

"N-No thanks..!"

"That's a huge change for just one week..." Kaminari said with his hands on Mineta's desk.

Mineta was caught up in looking at Y/n, "Yes.. Y/n's ass has certainly gotten bigger! Her skirt has gotten smaller, and her underwear just might be visible if I take a closer look... I feel as if I can see the muscle from her-" He caught himself, "No! Women are all demons." Mineta started to bite furiously at his finger nail, "They're just hiding their personalities."

"What did you see at Mt. Lady's place?!" Kaminari gasped, snapping Mineta out of it, "I was kind of fawned over and had a good time. But the ones who changed the most, or at least went through the most, is those five."

Everyone directed their attention towards Katsuki, Y/n, Todoroki, Izuku, and Iida.

"Oh yeah! The hero killer!" Sero said as his collar was being held by Katsuki.

Kirishima's color was in his other hand, "I'm glad you guys made it out alive, seriously! You too, Bakugo."

"Tch. I was barely part of it."

"I was worried." Yaoyorozu said.

"I heard Endeavor saved you, right?" Sato asked.

"That's amazing! As expected from the number two hero." Toru mentioned.

Todoroki looked down at his desk, "Yeah. He saved us."

"Mhm.." Y/n hugged her torso reassuringly.

"Yeah." Izuku weakly smiled at Todoroki.

"I saw on the news that the hero killer was connected to the League of Villains. Imagining someone that scary coming to USJ freaks me out." Ojiro said, scratching his temple.

"He is scary, but did you see the video Ojiro?" Kaminari asked.

"Video? You mean of the hero killer?"

"Yeah."

"Video? What video?" Y/n questioned and Kaminari replied.

"Ah.. That video.." Kaminari rubbed his neck, "Seeing that, you can see how he's really simple minded, and like, tenacious. Doesn't it almost make you think he's cool?"

"Kaminari!" Izuku gasped.

"Huh? Oh, Ii--!" He covered his mouth, "Sorry!"

"No, it's fine." Iida said, "It's true that he was tenacious. I understand how people could think he's cool. But he chose purging as a result of his beliefs. No matter what he thinks, that part is definitely wrong. In order to keep anyone else like turning out like me, I will once again walk on the path to becoming a hero again!" He held his arm straight out.

"Yeah, Iida!" Izuku smiled.

"Now, it is time to commence class!" Iida exclaimed, "Everyone, take your seats!"

As Y/n was walking towards her desk, Mineta lightly lifted up her skirt. Katsuki saw and dropped the two boys from the collar and drew his fast back, "You little-!!"

. . .

Outside, all the students of Class 1-A stood in front of #1 hero All Might with their hero costumes on. Mineta and Kaminari, however, were fixated on Y/n's tightly fitted costume that accentuated her slightly buffer body.

"Nice.." Mineta's nose dripped blood.

"Okay, I am here." All Might announced, "Anyway, we'll start now. Right. It's hero basic training! Long time no see, boys and girls. How've you been? For this time's hero basic training-- Since you've all just gotten back from your internships, we'll have some fun with a rescue training race!"

Iida raised his arm straight into the air, "If we are doing rescue training, then shouldn't we do it at USJ?"

"That place is for training for disasters. Do you remember what I said? That's right, I said 'race'! This is Field Gamma! A dense area filled with factories laid out like an intricate labyrinth. You'll break up into four five-person groups and go through the training one group at a time. When I send out a distress signal from somewhere inside, you'll all start at once from the outskirts of the city! It's a race to see who will rescue me first! Of course, you'll have to keep damage to buildings to a minimum." All Might said, pointing towards Katsuki.

"Don't point at me.." He groaned.

"All right, first group, get in place!"

. . .

"That was some hard training." Sato sighed.

Aoyoma spotted his face with an elegant rag, "Our first class in a while made me sweat!"

"I need to work on my mobility." Kirishima mumbled to himself as he removed parts of his costume and put it in his locker.

"You must compensate for it by gathering information." Tokoyami said as he adjusted his tie.

Kaminari put on his shirt, "That'll put me a step behind everyone. I'm jealous of guys like you and Sero."

Izuku took off his shirt and stared blankly at the floor.

"Hey, Midoriya!" Mineta waved him over, "I discovered something crazy! Come here! Look at this hole, Shawshank!" Mineta's face turned red as he grinned, "It is probably thanks to the efforts of those who came before us!"

Sato, Kaminari, and Sero all looked at Mineta with shocked gazes. Katsuki gripped onto his locker as he started to tremble once again- not wanting anyone to see Y/n like.. that..

"Next door is, you know-- the girls' locker room!"

"Stop this, Mineta!" Iida said with an aggravated and authoritative tone, "Peeping is definitely a criminal act!"

"My little Mineta is already a criminal act!" He ripped down the poster, revealing a hole that peered into the girls' locker room, "Yaoyorozu's ample yaoyoro-boobs!" He leaned against the wall with a perverted look, "Ashido's slender waist! Hagakure's floating underwear! Uraraka's plump form! Asui's unexpected boobies! And the goddess herself, Y/n L/n with a body passed down from the heavens--!!!" Mineta's screaming was stopped as his eye was stabbed by Jiro's earphone jack. His screaming continued, however, it was a cry of pain.

"Jiro's Earphone Jack!" Izuku gasped, "With it's brutal combination of precision and surprise attacks, it's super strong!"

Katsuki slammed his locker door, "You dirty fucking kid!!" He was just about ready to beat Mineta til he looked like an actual grape.

"Thanks, Kyoka." Toru said as all the girls stood with odd looks on their faces. Jiro leaned against the wall with a dark expression.

"Oh my.. I guess Mineta took a real liking to Y/n.." Yaoyorozu looked towards the disgusted girl as she unconsciously covered her half naked form.

"Let's just.. close this up as soon as possible.." Y/n sighed.

"I'm the only one he didn't say anything about.." Jiro said with a dead tone.

. . .

"I hope you weren't part of that whole locker room fiasco!" Y/n shook her head.

"Of course not, I'm not some pervert."

"Maybe you're a closet pervert." Y/n laughed.

"S-Shut up! Am not!"

She put her finger to her chin, "Now that I think of it, have we ever seen each other without-"

"No! We haven't! And why ask that?!"

"I'm just teasing~" She chuckled to herself as they approached her front door, "Well, get some sleep Katsuki. Today was a bit rough, huh?"

"I guess.. That idiot stole my moves.."

"Don't overthink it, okay? Goodnight, Katsuki." Y/n opened the door as Katsuki couldn't help but give a small smile as he waved goodbye to her and walked back home.

. . .

"Night Mom, night Kyoto." Y/n closed her door and threw her body onto her bed, almost immediately falling asleep from exhaustion.

Little to her knowledge, however, a purple haired boy watched her as she dozed off into unconsciousness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 71 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
298K 8.1K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
5.9K 115 23
Katsuki Bakugou is a hot headed teen who wants nothing more than to be the best hero possible. When he meets y/n, he has a feeling he's never felt b...
206 6 13
(y/n) (l/n) wants to be a hero. Her family is broke and her dad's in jail, but she applies to UA's hero course nonetheless, along with her best frien...