Can I Fly Too? | Sanders Side...

By HarperIsGonee

Everyone here has their own pair of wings they are born with. It can be the same color, or it could be differ... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Pride Month Special
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
4th Of July Special
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Halloween Special
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Christmas Special
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three

Chapter Four

1.7K 94 141
By HarperIsGonee

WARNING: THIS STORY IS KINDA OLD SO IT'S KINDA CRINGE. I WAS YOUNGER WHEN I WROTE IT. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!

Roman was currently sitting at the tree, watching everyone play the air ball game. Oh, and Deceit was with him.
.
.
.
.
"C'mon dude, no one here will judge your wings." Virgil said. They were into teams. Virgil, Roman, Patton, and Emile were on a team while Remus, Deceit, Remy, and Logan were on the other. Everyone but Remus and Deceit were trying to encourage Roman to let his wings show.

"I just- It's- Well you see-" Roman couldn't think of an excuse to quit playing. He looked at his brother, who only shrugged. Deceit on the other hand knew a thing or two about lies.

"Roman isn't use to other people seeing his wings. You all are only making it worse by pressuring him to show you." Deceit said as he walked towards Roman. "Roman and I will sit out. I didn't want to play anyways." Deceit glared at the others, waiting to hear any of them say otherwise.

Roman relaxed, happy to know that Deceit would always have his back. "I mean, I suppose it's ok.." Emile said with uncertainty in his voice. He looked disappointed.

"Good. Come along now Roman, we can watch by the tree." Deceit tucked his wings in, grabbing Roman's arm to lead him back to where they were before this all happened.
.
.
.
.
Roman sighed as Logan's team scored another point. Logan and Emile were team captain. Deceit watched his boyfriend high five Remy. Deceit truly loved Remus. Remus was the only person who truly knew him. He doesn't know what he'd do without Remus.

Remus was having fun, and wished his boyfriend was here. Although he was glad that he was keeping his brother company.

"Ready for another round?" Emile said teasingly, while Patton stuck his tongue out playfully at Logan. Logan blushed slightly upon seeing Patton do a childish thing. "Of course. Let this be the last round, seeing as we are in a tie." Logan said, huffing as he walked to his teammates.

Virgil looked at Roman, seeing how his expression showed sadness. Virgil didn't understand why Roman wouldn't just come here and play. He was actually happy they were going to be on the same team. But now he was sitting down, with that liar by him.

Virgil suddenly felt more hatred towards the cursed male. He was sitting by Roman, which just really pissed him off. Virgil has always seem to hate Deceit for reasons only the two of them know.

But seeing Deceit by Roman.. just seemed to push some buttons. Virgil looked back at Logan, seeing him serve the ball. Logan threw it at Remy, who caught it with ease. Patton immediately tried to get him to drop it.

Remy was struggling. Patton was all up in his face, too close for comfort. Remy saw Remus open, and threw it at him. Remus was surprised, so he almost dropped it. But luckily he didn't. Now Remus had to try to get it to the goal without dropping it. He glanced at his brother and Deceit, seeing the two chat while watching.

Remus felt the ball be token from him. He snapped his head back, seeing Virgil fly off with it. "Shouldn't have stared at your boyfriend, huh?" Virgil teased. Remus puffed his cheeks out like Roman did when he teased him.

"Go Virgil!" Patton shouted to encourage the emo, flying off the direction of their goal so Virgil could pass to him if needed.

Virgil was almost at the goal when a certain nerd blocked his way. Logan followed Virgil's every move, making sure he couldn't get pass him. Virgil hissed, looking at his teammates. Emile was blocked off as well by Remus. Patton was blocked by Remy, but he could see Patton easily dodge him.

"Heads up Patton!" Virgil yelled, throwing the ball towards him. Patton reached his hand out to catch it, but Remy beat him to it. Remy tried to fly towards his team's goal, but Patton was faster than him and blocked him yet again.

Remy was getting frustrated at Patton. He hasn't left his side when he or his teammates had the ball. Patton was really good at this game.

Remy was about to throw the ball at Logan, seeing him struggle less with Virgil blocking him, but Patton bumped into him on accident. Remy yelped in surprise, stumbling back dropping the ball.

Remy fell to the ground with a thud. The others immediately flew down, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-" Patton was apologizing for his actions before he was cut off with Remy, "Where are my sunglasses?!" Remy had his eyes shut tight as his hand flailed around trying to find his sunglasses.

Roman and Deceit seemed to realize what was happening, and rushed over. "My sunglasses, where the hell are they?!" Remy was now screaming. The others looked around frantically, panicking now as well.

Emile then spotted them, quickly grabbing them and rushing to Remy. "H-Here! I got them!" He shouted for the others to hear.

Emile handed them to Remy, who immediately put them on. "Thanks Emile.." He sighed in relief, smiling at the boy. Emile felt his face heat up, and he looked away.

"Is Remy ok?" Roman asked, sounding rather shy. He didn't want to bother anyone, after all.. these aren't HIS friends.

"Yeah, I just have eye problems." Remy simply said. Patton went to help Remy get up. Roman nodded, but still stood away from the whole group.

Logan noticed this, and went to stand beside him, "You know, there is no reason to feel uncomfortable around us. We are what you would call friends." Logan stated, before releasing that Roman may not want to be friends. "That is if you wish for friendship with us, if not that's understanda-"

Roman couldn't help but laugh at this. The others heard, and clearly saw it as a surprise seeing how shy Roman seemed. Remus smiled brightly, feeling happy for his brother.

"Sorry, it's just-" Roman tried to hide his face, "I've never had friends before and this is all so strange to me." Roman looked back at the others. They were all smiling at him, even Logan had a small smile. "Well, I hope you are ok with being friends with us." Logan said.

Roman nodded, looking at his brother again. Remus simply smiled at Roman, then looked at his boyfriend. Deceit was standing right behind him. Deceit let out a sigh, happy to know Roman will have more and better friends.

Patton flew over to Roman and giggled, "We should all hang out after school sometime!" Emile joined Patton, nodding at it. Remy simply shrugged as Logan did one short nod.

Remus leaned back on Deceit, "I'm so happy for him. Roman finally has some friends and is living a normal teenage life!" Remus sighed, looking up at his boyfriend. "Do you think it was right for Roman to come to school?" Remus asked.

Deceit looked troubled for a short second, but then had his cunning look again. "Only time can tell." Deceit simply said.

The couple looked back at the group of friends, hoping the best for Roman.
.
.
.
.
"Are you ready? We have this class with all of our friends! So at least there's that! And the coach is real nice." Remus was currently trying to calm Roman down. The two were heading towards their last class of the day, Flying Class.

Roman knew he wouldn't participate and would help out with the coach, but it still made him incredibly nervous.

"I know, but I have every right to be nervous! What if I slip up, or the coach tells everyone, or-" Remus shushed his brother. "Look, we're here now." He said casually, walking in. Roman took a deep breath in, and walked in as well. But his nervousness never calmed down.

The gym looked like a normal gym, just really big. Remus grabbed his brother's sleeve, dragging him towards their group of friends.

"Hey guys!~" Remus sung. Logan, Remy, Virgil, Deceit, and Emile were here. No Patton yet. "Sup." Remy said, then went back to chatting happily with Emile. Both boys with slight pink faces.

Logan looked over at Roman, seeing him look really pale. Logan frowned, "Are you ok Roman? Do you feel sick?" Logan asked with concern. Remus glanced at his brother and noticed how terrified he actually is.

"Woah, woah! Roman it's just a class!" Remus shook his brother, forgetting the others were there immediately. Roman's breath quickened.

Virgil looked up from his phone, seeing Roman having an obvious panic attack. He quickly made his way over.

"What's wrong with him?" Virgil asked the other twin, who was currently trying his best calming the other down. "He's scared to be in this class." Remus said simply, not wanting to say too much.

Virgil grabbed Roman's hand, squeezing it. "Hey, hey, look at me." Virgil said. Roman looked at Virgil with teary eyes. He didn't want to cry in front of his new friends. But it was getting difficult the more he thought about this class.

"Breathe in for four seconds." Virgil instructed. Roman took a breath. "Hold your breath for seven seconds." He said next, holding his hand with both of his. Roman held it. "Now breathe out for eight seconds." Virgil said the last bit, seeing Roman calm down.

"I-I'm s-sorry.." Roman stuttered, scared the others would laugh. Virgil smiled softly at him, "No problem Princey." Virgil let go of his hand, blushing a bit from it. "But what was that? Why are you scared to be here?" Virgil questioned. Roman tried to find a reason, but someone interrupted.

"I'm here! I'm not late!" Patton came running in, clearly out of breath. Patton huffed, taking a seat on the floor.

Roman was thankful, turning to Patton instead, "Why were you late?" He asked. Virgil knew he was avoiding the question, but let it drop for now. Patton giggled, "I had to help the nurse with something." He said, standing back up.

"ALRIGHT! EVERYBODY LINE UP!" A voice yelled. The group and others went to stand in line. Roman standing by Remus and Virgil.

The coach came into view. He had brown hair has well, with big orange wings tucked in behind him. He was wearing a red t-shirt with a yellow star in the middle along with some jeans. He had a kind smile.

"Ok, let's role call now!" The coach said. He started calling names. Occasionally Roman would hear his friends name. He knew he'd be last however.

"Roman?" He called, looking up towards the new kid. "Here!" Roman called like all the others did. The coach walked towards him. "Nice to meet ya Roman. Just call me Coach Thomas!" He held out his hand. Roman took it. Coach Thomas made his voice a whisper so others couldn't here, "You're the one with the wing problem, correct?" Roman nodded.

Remus was too busy flirting with Deceit to pay attention to his twin. But Virgil heard it. He didn't mean to, but he was closer than Remus was. Wing problems? What did that mean? Virgil looked at Roman, seeing him nod.

Coach Thomas smiled kindly, then stepped back, "Everyone get your wings out, I want ten laps!" He shouted. And just like that, kids were getting their wings out and zooming in the air. Roman stayed where he was, watching his friends fly off.

Virgil looked back at Roman, seeing him stay by Coach Thomas' side. Virgil frowned at this. Roman seems to have a secret.

And Virgil was determined to find out what it was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 119 14
Through the reveal of Remus, things between the sides have changed. Logan's advice to Thomas has been taken up by Virgil, talking to Patton and learn...
18.9K 670 32
Just a bunch of random one-shots. I take requests. So request away! You can message me personally or just leave a comment! Whatever works for you! Ar...
2.7K 348 28
This is a story about a boy named Logan, it's also a story about a shoe and a book. Everyone knows the tale of Cinderella, but nobody knows where it...
120K 2.6K 102
so this is just a book with Sanders Sides x reader stuff, Please remember you are special! have an incredible day. I do not own sanders sides (obvio...