VERSATILE

By kenophobic

โTHANK YOU. SINCE THE BEGINNING YOU EMBRACED ME. YOU TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING, THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY. YOU T... More

๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฟ๐šˆ๐š๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ.
๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด.
๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ.
๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด.
๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š.
๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด.
๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡.
๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ.
๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ.
๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด.
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ.
๐™ด๐™ป๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ.
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐š…๐™ด.
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ.
๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ.
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ.
๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ.
๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ.
๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ.
๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ.
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ.
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด.
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ.
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด.
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š.
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด.
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡.
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ.
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ.
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด.
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ.
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด.
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ.
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด.
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š.
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด.
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡.
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ.
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ.
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด.
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ.
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด.
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ.
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด.
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š.
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡.
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ.
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ.
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด.
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ.
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด.
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ.
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด.
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š.
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด.
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡.
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ.

๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด.

7.9K 782 827
By kenophobic

𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴:
"𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐃."
___________________________
𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝘚𝘈𝘎𝘌𝘋𝘈𝘋𝘖𝘓𝘓 💋

sagedadoll_

sagedadoll_ Babymama straight you know they hate her 🥰

"So you gon' put him on child support?" Keise asked me and I looked over at him, shaking my head no.

"I thought on it, I'm not gonna do it. Plus, the only reason that I was gonna do it was because I didn't have a job-"

"And you still don't so what the fuck made you change yo mind?"

"Because I have an interview at SkyZone and-"

"SkyZone ain't gon' pay you enough to take care of yourself and a child."

"So you'd rather me be jobless with no income at all?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You would have some income, your babydaddy." He tapped the side of his head as if he said the smartest shit ever. "Duh."

"You're saying duh like you said the smartest shit ever. Quit talking Keise, you sound stupid." I rolled my eyes while grabbing the Gerber puffs out of the cabinet.

"Ion sound stupid and you listening to whatever that nigga tell you like he yo nigga or some."

"I'm not listening to him I'm just taking his advice. You act like I can't take his advice."

"Aight bruh." He knocked the puffs out of my hands. "Ion even give a fuck."

The puffs ain't did shit to you.

"Pick the puffs up."

"Ask yo babydaddy." He shrugged his shoulders before going in the living room and picking Tazj up.

"You're being extra." I grabbed the broom and dustpan. "And put her down, her dad-"

"What?" He looked over at me. "What about that nigga?"

"He's about to come over to get her, so put her down because he doesn't even want you around her. You holding her is just overstepping your bound-"

"Man ion give a fuck." He stared at me. "If his lil bitch can be around Tazj then I can be too. Fuck you thought this was."

"I'm just trying to respect his wishes Keise. That's still his child at the end of the day so his input matters just as much as mine does." I explained, starting to sweep up the puffs.

"Didn't you say that you ain't want his bitch around her? But she still be around her so obviously he ain't respecting yo wishes."

"That's because I was upset about something at the time. We talked about that whole thing and we're good on that. Mind the business that pays you." I rolled my eyes as I swept up the mess.

I grabbed the dustpan and tossed the puffs in the trash along with the container before sighing. Now I have to get some more puffs too because niggas wanna be a dickhead.

"You my business." He shrugged. "Fuck?"

"FuCk." I mocked him lowly.

"Man, Sage clean that shit up." Keise pointed at some milk that was knocked over on the floor. "Been sitting on the floor for about five minutes."

"And you've been sitting there for about five minutes and haven't cleaned the shit up so obviously it wasn't bothering you that much." I retorted, rolling my neck.

He was really working every last nerve that I had in my body and I had a feeling that he knew it but he didn't care. He was always down my back for the tiniest shit, like nigga go home.

"Man shut the fuck up and just clean the shit up."

"Go home Roger." I rolled my eyes before going back in the bathroom and grabbing a beat up ass rag before running some water over it and tossing it at Keise. "Now clean the shit up or shut the fuck up."

He started chuckling before he threw the rag back at me and I sucked my teeth before picking it up and tossing it in the sink. "Fuck nigga."

When I heard knocks on the door I glared over at Keise who sunk back in the couch cushions while I walked over to the door and opened it seeing Najae. "Why hello there."

"That ugly ass greeting." He made his way in, looking around before scrunching his face in. "Fuck he here for?"

"Cause..." I trailed off.

"I thought we went over this shit bruh." He stared at me.

"I know and-"

"Didn't we both say this nigga wasn't gon' be around Tazj until I know for sure that I can trust this nigga? How you just gon' put that shit aside to please a nigga you just met four months ago?" He asked.

"Najae it's not even like that." I sucked my teeth.

"He been around Tazj? Like in the same room as her? He been alone with her? He held her? He be changing her diapers?" He just kept asking questions.

"Yup." Keise said and I turned around so damn quick because first off, nigga you weren't supposed to say anything.

"Keise sh-"

"Nah, you shut the fuck up. I can say whatever the fuck I wanna say I'm a grown ass-"

"OKAY KEISE DAMN!" I snapped on him before closing my eyes and sighing. "Come on so you can get her."

I made Najae walk in front of me so that he wouldn't touch him, something in me just didn't trust him walking behind me because I had a feeling that they would just go at it.

When we made it in the nursery I put a whole bunch of diapers and wipes into a bag before I heard the room door close and lock. "Sage."

"Najae."

"You let that nigga talk to you any type of way he want to?" He asked me, making me turn around and sigh.

"Not ne-"

"Come here." He nodded and I stayed where I was. "I will snatch you the fuck up and drag you over here if ion have no other choice. Come here and quit being fucking difficult."

"I'm not difficult."

"You are. You wanna be difficult unless a nigga wanna fuck you then you become the easiest muhfucka I know."

You ain't even have to say all that come on now.

I rolled my eyes and walked up to him and he observed my face before tilting my head over and looking at my neck. "Sir, what are you doing?"

"Roll yo leggings up." He said and I huffed before rolling my leggings up so that he could get a full view of my legs.

"Now what?"

"Lemme see yo stomach."

"For wha-" He ignored me and lifted my shirt up to right above where my bra was while he looked at my whole stomach area. "Quit being weird. It's not a good look."

"Ian being weird but you letting that nigga talk to you sideways and you ain't saying shit back. You get smart with everybody but not that nigga so I just thought that he was hitting you or some cause you was acting scared to say s-"

"He's not hitting me and the fact that you think that he was is bothering me. You came here for Tazj, not me and not to investigate what the hell is going on inside my house." I got defensive.

"He ain't hitting you?"

"No, that's what I just said."

"If he ain't hitting you then why you getting so defensive on it?"

"You're telling me that you wouldn't be defensive or feel some type of way if somebody came into your house and started making assumptions about what's going on in your house and relationship?" I asked. "Plus, if he was then why is that your problem anyways? You'n even like me."

"I know I don't like you dummy, that ain't the point though. I don't gotta like you to care about you and I barely care about you. But at the end of the day you're my daughters mom and if you getting beat on or some shit? I wanna know so that I can try to help you and so my daughter don't gotta be around this shit."

"I don't need help regardless."

"You think you Ne-Yo huh? Miss Independent?" He started chuckling and I straight faced him.

"Wasn't funny."

"Yeah okay," He said. "And if you wanna take them beatings Tina? Take em, ain't shit I can do. You can't help somebody who don't wanna be helped. You really a dumb ass, if the nigga ain't hit you now then he gon' beat the fuck outta you one day."

"He's not even like that."

"Sage this yo problem, you don't even know dude! You just going off how you wanna feel! You'n know this nigga or who he is foreal. Stop thinking that because a nigga ain't hit you yet don't mean that he ain't ever gon' do it."

"Okay Najae whatever. Get out." I grabbed Tazj's cost out of the closet and tossed it to him. "Put that on her and get the fuck out cause I'm irritated with you."

"That's fine I don't give a damn. Only reason I checked to see if the nigga was beating on you is because I got a heart."

I scoffed. "Tuh, barely."

"So? It's still there."

𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐍𝐀
𝘓𝘈𝘠 🦋

"This is too sad Jaide, turn it off." I wiped my eyes frowning.

"This shit is sick as fuck like whooooo?!" She sucked her teeth. "It's like I wanna cry but I can't even cry because I'm so mad right now."

We were currently watching The Trials of Gabriel Fernandez on Netflix and I have never cried so much during a documentary before. These people were sick as hell, who beats up a 8 year old boy and feeds him kitty litter all because they thought he was gay?

Then the fact that they did more than that? This whole thing just made me sick. Some people really didn't deserve kids and it's like these people were ignoring all the red flags and they were so obvious.

"These people are sick I don't care. Fuck a bitch named Pearl Fernandez, fuck her Roblox built ass boyfriend and fuck those social workers who didn't do anything to help him." I sniffled, wiping my eyes. "They coulda did sooo much to help him and they didn't."

"Lemme turn this off." She exited out of it and started scrolling. "Conversations with a Killer?"

"No." I shook my head. "I hate Ted Bundy."

"He was kinda cute." She mumbled and I looked over at her.

"Girl what?"

"For a white guy in the 70s? He was cute as hell, just crazy." She shrugged her shoulders. "Niggas always fucking shit up. Why you had to be a killer? We coulda hunched."

"He would've been old as dirt."

"So?" She made a face. "Sugar daddy me please."

"Disgusting." I stood up before grabbing my phone and going to my FaceTime log to call Najae and he answered on the third ring.

I just need a favor then I'm straight.

"Nook?"

"What?"

"Is you by a WingStop?"

(-RI2RAW tease 🌚.)

"Nah." He looked at the road before he looked back down at the camera. "Why? That's what you wanted to eat?"

"Yeah." I placed my phone up on the microwave before looking at my nails because they were ugly as hell and chipped.

"Aight, what you want?"

"A large 10 piece wing combo with boneless wings, Hickory Smoked Barbecue wings and uhhh, some Coke." I nodded my head.

"Can you eat that?" He asked. "Like did yo doctor say that's okay for you to eat?"

Nope.

"Um, yeah she said it was healthy. She said I can eat it." I lied and he just blankly stared at me.

"Layna if you l-"

"I'm not lying." I rolled my eyes.

The doctor said that it wasn't healthy because of all of that grease and oil on the fries, all the sugar in the soda and since the wings were fried she said I should avoid it.

However, I didn't care. I wanted WingStop and I hadn't had it in a while. If I just had it one time then it wouldn't be that bad right? After this I'll just eat a big ass fruit salad so that it balances out.

"Man .... aight." He said. "I'a be there in like thirty minutes."

"Okay, tank youuuuu! I love youuuu!" I started blowing kisses at the camera but he hung up the phone making me frown.

Well then.

A love letter came through the mail, it said, "I miss you"

"I ripped it up and flushed with the tissue, try to forget you. I ain't got nothing against you, we human, we all got issues, but I'm tired of being tired of being tired, that part of me done died." I said along to Emotionally Scarred.

Lil Baby snapped on this one here ian even gon' hold you.

Jaide had left about ten minutes ago so now it was just me waiting for Najae to bring me my food and he was taking his sweet ole time.

After 15 minutes passed he came through the door with Tazj's car seat and he sat it down by the door before sitting a CVS bag down on the counter but there was no food to be found.

"What's that and where's my food?"

"Prenatal vitamins and I didn't get no food cause you sat there on the phone and lied to me." He stared at me with a straight face.

"I-"

"You lied over the dumbest thing ever too. It was over some fucking WingStop. If you can't eat it then why didn't you just say the shit? Lemme find out some wings is more important than making sure yo baby don't die."

"I never said that I just really wanted some Wing-"

"Shut the fuck up talking to me cause every time you open up your mouth you end up pissing me off. Just shut the fuck up."

"You can leave the fuck?" I rolled my neck. "And you can take them vitamins with you too."

"I'm not taking that shit wit' me cause I don't need it. Just keep the vitamins because you need it and I don't."

I looked around before I slowly walked up to him and he scrunched his face up. "You smell good." I mumbled, sniffing his shirt a little.

"Weirdo."

"I'm not being weird, you smell good Nook." I looked up at him. "Can you stay over?"

"I got Tazj and we not even talking foreal."

"We're talking right now."

"Our communication skills shitty as hell ian even gon' hold you." He started chuckling.

"They're not." I shrugged. "We talk about our problems, get over it and then we go right back to where we are."

"Ion like all this arguing shit. Cause then it be over simple shit." He told me.

"No, I was mad because I wanna know what you were doing and why you couldn't tell me."

"Cause the last time I told somebody something that was serious they ended up getting me arrested."

"Who?"

"Chaz."

"Oh..." I pursed my lips to the side. "Well I'm not her so I don't understand why you don't think that you can tell me. If you don't tell me then it's obvious that I'm just gonna assume the worst."

"Layna...."

"Come on just tell me, you act like Ima tell somebody." I made a face. "You don't think Ima snitch on you right?"

"I know you—I would hope you wouldn't snitch on me cause if you do then you gon' be dead before you breathe."

That didn't make any type of sense unless I'm just a little slow and didn't get it. Still though.

"Just tell me so that I can quit assuming the worse." I told him. "Plus, you said how if you didn't go do whatever it was that you would hate yourself forever and that left me confused as hell."

"You know that one night I came over here?"

"You came over here a lot of nights you have to be a little bit more specific."

"I came over here and the next day you kept asking me questions cause you seen my shirt." He explained and I thought on it before nodding.

"Ohhhhh! I remember now."

"Took you long enough, you gotta be slow."

"Mmcht." I rolled my eyes. "The night Scoob died right?"

"Yeahhhhh," He dragged out. "They seen the niggas who did it, they was at a park or some shit and them niggas wasn't leaving no time soon so when Pooh told me and Duce, I left and ian have time to explain it cause ian wanna waste no time and-"

"And if you didn't go and do whatever you did then you would hate yourself because you let the people who killed your brother get away with it." I mumbled.

"And ian wanna tell you cause I ain't want you to be worried about me."

"I'm always worried about you because you're you. You're always doing something stupid and I don't know.... the worst stuff always crosses my mind when I think about you. Then, that night you weren't texting back or anything and I thought you got killed or so-"

"KILLEDDDD?!" He leaned back. "I should slap the hell outta you for that shit you just pulled. Ion know how to feel about that one."

"You're not taking this as serious as I was. I kept waking up crying because whenever I woke up, I woke up to no missed calls, no texts saying that you were good. I woke up to nothing each time. It's not that I wanted to think the worse but in that situation all I could think of was the worse."

"And when I saw that you stopped sharing your location I thought that you were cheating on me and... I don't know." I sighed.

"You know everything now so just chill out wit' all the jumping to conclusions and shit." He said. "And let go of me I know ion smell that damn good."

"Soddi." I let go of him and backed up.

"Why you say it like that?"

"Say what?"

"Soddi. You sound like Olli ass." He chuckled, referring to the man who worked at the corner store.

"Eat my ass." I put my fingers in his face.

"I'm not my brother." He responded.

"You know what Queen Key said." I stepped closer to him cheesing, wrapping my arms around him.

"No I don't."

I backed up slowly before holding up a twenty and three cards that I pulled out of his pocket before I turned around and poked my butt out. "Ima take his cash and make the nigga eat my a-"

"I would kick the fuck outta you if you wasn't half pregnant, like foreal."

___________________________
if y'all don't comment or vote on this chapter ima go back to the 1800 word chapters gangsta.

JEFEDADON UPDATE BITCH 😡.

am i the only mf that ain't listen to Herb album or Baby album ? i only heard 4 songs from My Turn and 1 from PTSD. i couldn't focus on the songs no way.

350 votes.

anyways, not edited so excuse all mistakes.

— #GrandmaBaby ♟.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 114 22
started: December 28, 2022 published: March 1, 2023 finished:
4.5K 284 22
"This is a love I've been searching for. I need this." ๐‘ซ๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’‚ ๐’™ ๐’…๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’•
147K 6.7K 16
๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค
133K 5.3K 31
๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ . - แด›ส€แด€แด˜แด˜แด€sแด›แด€ส€แดข ยฉ แด€แดœษขแดœsแด› 2021 #1 / blackpeople