Losing My Way (A Justin Timbe...

By QueenTimberlake

He has lived the perfect life for so long, but what happens when it all changes? The love of his life cheated... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Four

389 20 2
By QueenTimberlake

*Janice's POV*

Justin and I stood outside talking to a officer. Well more like Justin is talking to him and I'm just standing there not knowing what to say.

"What I want to know is why the hell are they out of jail?" Justin glared at the police officer. I think he might be more angry than me.

"Their sentences was reduced, that's all I know." He told my boyfriend.

"Well will they go back to jail for breaking the restraining order?" Justin asked the officer.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Okay, thank you." Justin said and the officer walked away. "Everything is going to be okay." He told me.

"What if it's not Justin?" I looked up at my boyfriend.

"What do you mean?" He frowned.

"What if my Dad wants revenge for ruining his life by turning him into the police?" I sighed.

"Then he'll have to go through me and trust me, it'll be one hell of a fight." Justin promised me. I smiled softly and wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him.

"How am I so lucky to have you?" I asked him.

"More like the other way around." Justin pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"You can't just let me have a sweet moment?" I laughed.

"Nope." He chuckled. I smiled and looked up at him.

"I love you, Justin Timberlake." I told him.

"I love you, Janice Bryant." He said back to me.

"Justin! Janice!" We heard someone yell. We both looked and saw my Mom, Paul, Jimmy and James running towards us.

"What's going on? Are you two okay?" Paul asked us.

"Jimmy can you take James inside?" I asked Jimmy.

"What? Why?" James asked me.

"Just go with Jimmy, I'll explain later." I said to him and he sighed.

"C'mon dude, we can go eat all her food." Jimmy grinned at him.

"Yes!" James cheered and the two went inside.

"What happened?" Lynn asked us.

"My parents are out of jail." I sighed. "They came here and so we called the cops." I nodded towards the police cruiser.

"Oh my God." They both looked at the police cruiser in shock.

"How the hell are they out of jail?" Paul asked us.

"Their sentences were reduced." Justin sighed.

"What?" They both gasped.

"How am I supposed to tell James?" I sighed.

"We can tell him if you want." Lynn offered me.

"No, no. I'll tell him somehow." I shook my head. "But thanks." I added.

*Jimmy's POV*

"I know that my parents are in the back of that police car." James suddenly said. I looked up from my bowl of Ice Cream at him.

"Those were your parents in the back of the police car?" I asked him. He sighed and nodded.

"They're supposed to be in jail. I don't know why they're here." He told me.

"I'm sure you'll get answers soon." I said and he simply nodded and went silent.

I really feel bad for this kid and Janice. They didn't deserve to go through what they've been through. Hell, nobody does. Seeing what these two went through makes me feel thankful for my parents.

Suddenly, everyone walked into the kitchen.

"Really Jimmy? You gave him ice cream?" Lynn frowned.

"His idea not mine." I claimed.

"Hey! It was yours not mine!" James glared at me.

"Lying is a sin, kid." I told him.

"Looks like you're going to hell." James smirked at me.

"James Anthony Bryant!" Janice gasped.

"No swearing, young man." Lynn said to him.

"Justin's rubbing off on him." Paul said.

"Hey! I don't swear that much!" Justin looked at everyone.

"He's going to hell too." I said to James.

"James Thomas Fallon, no swearing!" Lynn scolded me.

"Fine." I groaned.

"James, can I talk to you?" Janice asked James.

"Let's just cut to the chase, I know that that's Mom and Dad in that police cruiser." He said to his sister.

"How do you know?" She gasped.

"I saw them when we came." He shrugged. "What are they doing out of jail?" He asked her.

"Their sentence was reduced." She sighed.

"So what does that mean now?" He asked everyone. "Will I have to go back to living with them?" He looked nervous.

"No, of course not." Lynn shook her head. "Your adoption should be official soon, and there's still the restraining order." She added.

"You aren't going anywhere." Paul reassured him. The doorbell then rung.

"I'll go get it." Justin said and left the room. Justin then came back with a police officer.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but we all will be leaving now." The officer told us. "We'll contact you with everything you need to know." He nodded before walking away and leaving the house.

"I think it's time for us to go, it's getting late." Paul said.

"Do you want to come stay with us for the night?" Lynn asked Janice.

"No, I think I'll be fine." Janice shook her head. "Thank you though." Janice said and Lynn hugged her.

"Of course, honey." Lynn said.

"I'll be here, so she'll be fine." Justin said.

"No funny business." Lynn warned them. "I'm too young to be a grandmother." She sighed.

"I'm also too young to be a Godfather." I added.

"Well who says you'll be the godfather of Janice and I's kids?" Justin scoffed at me.

"Well because I'm the person you could trust with the evil products of you two." I smiled.

"Our children would not be evil. They would just be sarcastic, smartass, good looking children." Janice said.

"Very good looking children." Justin agreed.

"And these 'good looking children' will have  a good looking Godfather." I smiled. Justin sighed and looked at Janice.

"What do you say Janice? Do you want Jimmy to be the godfather of our future children?" He asked her.

"Well of course." Janice laughed.

"Yes!" I cheered.

"Now we just need a godmother." Justin said.

"Well Jimmy's future wife can be the godmother." Janice said to Justin.

"I don't know if someone will ever marry this idiot." He shook his head at Janice.

"Well someone might! You never know!" Janice smiled at me.

"That's right, Timberlake. You never know." I smiled.

*Justin's POV*

Soon everyone left and it was just Janice and I. We sat on her couch together drinking the sparkling apple cider she got us.

"Were you serious about the whole future children thing?" She asked me. "Like you and I having kids together." She added.

"Well of course I was." I nodded. "I love you more than anything, Janice. I know that someday we'll get married and we'll have some crazy kids." I smiled at her.

"I love you, Justin Randall." She smiled back at me.

"I love you, Janice Catherine." I smiled at her before we kissed.

"So how many kids would you want?" She rested her head on my shoulder.

"Two sounds pretty good. A boy and a girl." I nodded. "How about you?" I asked her.

"I want three." She looked at me.

"Three kids?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Yeah. One boy and two girls." She nodded.

"You know what, let's have three because the more kids, the more fun we get to have making them." I grinned.

"Justin!" She laughed.

"What? It's true and you know it!" I chuckled.

"How did I get stuck with you?" She asked me.

"You fell in love with me." I smiled.

"Sadly." I sarcastically said and he looked at me with a shocked expression on his face. "Babe, I'm kidding." I told him.

"You better be." He poked my side.

"Oh where would I be without you?" I laughed.

"Living a very boring life." He kissed the top of my head.

"You do keep my life exciting." I nodded my head, agreeing with his answer.

"Everyday it's something new." He smiled.

"Never a boring day." I laughed.

"Wow, it's already midnight." He said.

"The day went by really fast." I frowned.

"You wanna go to bed?" He asked me.

"Sure." I nodded. "But will you carry me?" I smiled at me.

"Of course." He laughed and stood up from the couch. He then picked me up and carried me bridal style. "I might as well practice now." He reached the stairs and carried me up to my new room. He then laid me on the bed and climbed into the bed.

"I'm so tired." I yawned. We then got under the covers and snuggled close to each other. I rested my head on his chest and wrapped my arm around him while he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and leaned his head on mine.

"Today was exhausting." Justin slowly nodded as he yawned.

"Good night, J." I closed my eyes.

"Good night, baby." He said to me.

A few minutes later, I heard his voice.

"Thank you for everything." He told me. "Thank you for being the reason I get up everyday. Thank you for making me smile. Thank you for making me want to be a good man. Thank you for being you." He added.

"Aw J." I looked up at him to find him already staring at me.

"I love you so much, Janice. You have no idea how much I actually do." He smiled at me.

"I love you so freaking much, Justin." I smiled back at him. We then kissed and went to sleep.

I never thought that I would fall in love with such a amazing person like Justin.

A/N

Hey kids! For some strange reason I'm feeling really sarcastic right now. Idek why.

TODAY IS THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY THAT JUSTIN RETWEETED ME!!!!!

So I'm staying the night at my grandma's house and she told me that Jess is pregnant... so I was like... "Mamal I already know this. You know I keep track of my man." She just looked at me and nodded. She knows.

Don't forget to comment and vote, my peasants <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472 65 32
Kim Taehyung with such a dark history, and current misery, his life turns upside down and a door changes it for the better. Although there are many u...
25.3K 1.1K 38
A Justin Timberlake fanfic! When Justin goes to leave for his Europian leg of the tour. He meets an ordinary girl; Aria Traumen with a odd background...
649 27 19
Ariana an her family live in Britain, her mom is queen of Britain! Ariana goes to Britain high private school, she plays all star soccer but not a lo...
Fall By Red Snow

Fanfiction

262 3 30
Her mother died at a young age and she got blamed for it got abused by her drunk father grew up with Justin as a BFF and crush she had an abusive BF...