Chapter Five

*Justin's POV*

I followed my Dad and Paul into my house.

"What are we doing here?" I asked them.

"Give me your wallet." Paul held out his hand.

"Why?" I frowned.

"Just do it." He sighed. I got my wallet out of my pocket and gave it to him.

"What do you want with that?" I asked him.

"Follow me." He said. Dad and I followed him into the kitchen. "Randall, hold him back." I looked at them in confusion. Suddenly Dad's arms wrapped around me.

"What the fuck?" I yelled. Paul then opened my wallet and got out all five of my credit cards. "What the hell are you doing?" He ignored me and got a pair of scissors. He then cut all of my credit cards in half. "What the hell, Paul?" I yelled at him.

"This is for you." He told me. He took all my cash and put it in his pocket.

"Paul stop!" I ordered him. He ignored me and went to the fridge. He pulled out a box of bottles of beer. There's only six left in the pack. He opened and poured every single one into the sink. "What's wrong with you?" I yelled. He poured the rest of the alcohol I had in my fridge into the sink.

"Take him into the living room." Paul told Dad. He nodded and took my into the living room and sat me on the couch. I went to stand up but he pushed me back onto the couch.

"It's my turn now, Paul." Dad told my step Dad. Paul nodded and my Dad looked at me.

"You need to get your shit together now! You hear me? You're an adult and you need to act like it! Be a man, Justin! You aren't a kid anymore! You will not go down this path. Do you hear me? I refuse to let you go down this path! Your girl cheated on you, so what? Get over it! That shit happens to people everyday! Do they mope around and drink? No! Now guess where you're going? Memphis freaking Tennessee. We're leaving tomorrow. So go up there, pack enough clothes for a long trip because you won't be leaving until you figure your shit out.." He yelled at me.

I looked at my Dad and Step Dad. I feel like I should listen, but I don't want too.

"What are you waiting for? Go!" Dad told me.

"No." I said.

"What?" He and Paul glared at me.

"I said no. You can't force me to go. I'm an adult." I stood up and looked at them.

"Well we can't, but one person can." Paul smiled. Dad looked at him and smiled.

Oh shit.

***********************

"Justin Randall Timberlake!" Oh God she's here. I looked at my Dad and Paul as they smirked at me. My Mom then walked into the living room.

"Hi Mom." I smiled at her, instead of a smile I received her famous death glare. If looks could kill, I would be dead right now.

"Get your ass upstairs and pack for Memphis." She ordered me.

"But I don't want to go. I'm an adult, I don't have to go." I told her.

"Well if you would act like an adult then we wouldn't have to do this now would we?" She glared at me. "If you don't go pack, I'll pack for you. Now do you really want me to do that?" She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at me.

"How long would I stay in Memphis?" I asked them.

"However long it takes you to get better." She answered.