My lovely Vampire (GxG)

By Mehappymea

Alana was once a normal 19 year old girl trying to make her way through a hard and lonley life when shes ripp... More

A/N
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
A/N

Chapter 24

21.9K 482 70
By Mehappymea

*Please read the note at the end*

Evagline's pov

I run down the halls avoiding the walls and other items that have caught fire. As I rush down the halls I somehow feel that I am out of breath, which is unnatural to a vampire with a high status. I make it to the metal door to the dungeons, I reach my hand out to the door, but I hesitate. What if she doesn't want to see me, or fire has already claimed her.

I immediately reach out and try to twist the handle at the thought of her being consumed by fire. The door is locked, I was stupid to think the door to a place that holds dangerous people would be open. I jiggle the handle with more force, but nothing happens. I take a couple steps back then run at the door with full force and the door opens. I rush down the stairs and halls. I pass by many cells on my way to the one she was locked in.

Before I reached her cell I noticed the guard that was stationed by her cell laying on the ground lifeless. I crouch down, grab his shoulders and shuck him.

" Wake up as*hole" I yell at him, but nothing happens.

" You wanna get fired for sleeping on the job" I hissed at him hoping he would get up and unlock the cell for me, but he appeared to be dead. I then began searching his body for keys, and end up finding them on his belt. I snaped the ring the keys were on and slipped it off his person.

I immediately go towards her cell to find her laying on the floor of the cell. I fumble with the keys to find the right key and shove it into the keyhole. I quickly turn the key and slam the door open causing a loud bang. I run beside my mate and collapse to my knees beside her. I cup her face in my hands.

"Hey darling, you have to wake up," I said softly so I wouldn't scare her too much, but nothing happened. she just laid there not moving.

"Hey if you don't respond there will be consequences," I said not as softly as before. I shake her shoulders trying to get her to respond.

"I'm losing patience here doll," I say impatiently, but something was off. She should be responding to my touch since she is my mate, but she's not. I sit in defeat thinking about why this is happening. My silence made me realize that I could barely hear her breathing and her heartbeat was becoming nonexisting.

"oh, sh*t," I say as pieces fall together.

I scoop her up in my arms bridal style. I had to get out of the burning building before I can help her. I carry her back up the stairs and to the front door without too much difficulty. I did have to jump over the occasional object, but it was overall pretty smooth.

As I walk out of the front door a foot pops out of nowhere. I trip over it and tumble onto the ground dropping my mate in the process. I hiss out in annoyance.

I turn to look behind me to see want I tripped over and ended up finding the man my father chose for me, my so-called fiance standing there in all his glory, looking pleased with himself. I get on my knees and stand up from my knees as he walks around me until he is in front of me.

"What the hell do you want?" I hiss out at him, but instead of responding like a normal person he pulls out a gun and aims it at me.

"Wait wait wait, I think we should settle this a different way," I said consciously knowing that he would make sure he has bullets that will make a make a mark and I don't feel like dying today.

"no I think this is a perfect way," he said with little to no emotion. he then tilted the gun down and shot both my shins. I hiss out in pain, the bullets were definitely normal. I fall onto my hands and knees from pain and shock.

" what the f*ck man, What was that for," I said in pain. "you're even more of a d*ck than you look"

"well Its a long story, but to cut it short you and your family are going to pay for your actions," he said with a wave of barely noticeable anger, and by the looks of it, he was obviously trying to suppress the emotion.

" So leave me out of my family's bullsh*t," I say getting annoyed with him and the pain in my legs.

"your whole family is going to pay" he spits at me, then points a finger in my mate's direction " Including your mate over there.

" What did you to her," I say suspiciously looking into his eyes for some sort of clue.

" only something quite Permanente," he said nonchalantly. I look behind me at my mate to find her sprawled across the ground since I tumbled to the ground. I listened and I could only hear the beat of her heart every few seconds. My eyes widen as I attempt to get to my feet to try and get to her but instead, I fall back onto the ground. My legs feeling worse than before.

I crawl on my stomach toward and he just laughs at my efforts. I hiss at him and slam my fist into the ground.

"You will regret what you have done!" I yell at him, spitting at him.

"I'm not sure I will" he responds taking me threat as a joke.

As I grow impatient with his aloofness I scream at him "I curse you! I curse you and your whole ass family! And I will curse you until my last breath for what you have done to my mate!"

I turn my head to see my mate still laying in the exact same spot. Slowly dying, humans can only survive so long and I have no idea what he did to her. Tears roll down my face at the thought of what he could do to my mate, and It made me angrier.

I then feel a burst of pain fluid through my body starting from my chest. The sound of a gunshot as I lose control of my sences, drifting into a painful darkness.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
1,089 words.

Vote and Comment!!

Sorry for the wait, but I am quite proud of how long this chapter is And I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions about this chapter/story, it would help me (and personally make me feel better) to know if you enjoyed this story or not and what I should fix/work on.

I didn't know if I wanted or felt like the story should continue past this point or not So I decided that I would like to keep what happens up to your interpretation.

and I hope you are all holding up and staying safe in these stressful and trying times.

~Love the author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 20.4K 39
Caia regrets many things in life. Getting herself into so much debt that her dealer owned her was one of them. But when Dan offers her up to the pow...
2.4K 130 24
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...
1.2K 65 9
This story is being: *EDITING* *ON HOLD* Danica always knew she was powerful, but just how powerful no one really knows yet. She's 17 on the verge...
7.8K 595 30
→First Book Written← [Note:I both love this book & hate it. I love it for my characters, but hate it. Because it didn't go how I originally planned i...