Chal Wahan Jaate Hain ✔

By ishra_soul

Raman holding two days old ruhi and was pleading to shagun: dont leave shagun... Think about ruhi .. she is v... More

Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Last shot

Shot 5

1.3K 67 0
By ishra_soul

ishita and raman were looking at each other. they never thought that they will come face to face like this...their eye lock break as mihir comes and introduces both of them to each other... raman was the first to compose himself.. he smiles lightly at ishita and says: hello miss ishita... nice to meet you...

seeing the indifference, ishita feels hurt but she knows that raman is right at his place... she too smiles and leaves unable to hold herself...

mihir ask raman to continue to have food but raman too makes an excuse and leaves to room with ruhi... 

both were restless but doesnt have courage to talk to each other...

next day

mihir comes all ready in his police uniform and says: raman.. there is a good news for you...

raman looks on listening to mihir..

mihir: today i am going to khanna house with arrest warrant... ashok khanna and shagun arora will be behind bars.. 

raman thankfully looks at mihir...

mihir: now you dont dare to say thanks to me... its my duty aur ab to hum dost bhi ban gaye hain..

raman smiles listening to mihir...

mihir: okay bye...

mihir leaves... while raman looks at ruhi and says: see ruhi now mihir uncle will punish bad people and we will go back to our house to dada dadi.. ruhi will get happy na...

ruhi smiles listening to her father while ishita was looking at father and daughter smilingly... sensing some one gaze raman turns and sees ishita looking at them... 

getting caught by raman ishita looks down and thinks to talk to him once... she clears her throat and says: raman...

raman looks at ishita..

ishita: wo... she was reluctant to say...

raman: you dont have to feel sorry for me ishita...

ishita: raman...

raman: mera saath jo hua wo meri kismat thi.. kiyonky tum meri kismat mein nahe thi... aur in kuch saalon mien meine kuch ko sambhal liya hai...

ishita: lekin...

raman: tum chinta mat karo... wesy bhi tumhain apni life pay dehan dena chahiye... shadi hogayi hogi na tumhari uskay saath...

ishita: i am sorry raman...

raman looks at her and smiles and says: tumhara sorry kuch nahe badal sakta ishita... he lifts ruhi and leaves thinking: why God why you again brought ishita in my life...  kiyon mere saath aisa hota hai.. wo mere samne hain aur mien... 

ishita was looking at raman and thinks: haan aisa hi hona chahiye mere saath mein ne raman ka dil tora tha saza muje milni chahiye lekin murugan tumne raman kay saath ye kar kay acha nahe kiya... she wipes her tears and leaves

unknown to both raj was listening to ishita and raman... he thinks for a while and takes his phone and dails a number...

evening

mihir comes home and calls out: raman... raman... listening to mihir raman comes and looks at mihir..

mihir: congratulations raman... your culprit got what they deserve... now you can go to your home..

raman: really...

mihir: i have already engaged lawyer your case will be put on fast track soon you will get divorce and ashok and shagun will get jailed for life...

raman: agar tum na hote to mein...

mihir: acha ab emotional baat kar kay muje rulao gay kiya... he jokes raman laughs...

raman: phr mein ghar chalta hoon...

mihir: ye raat ruk jao... let spend some time celebrate your victory...

raman nods...

mihir looks ishita coming out of her room... he calls out her name and says: ishita please let ruhi stay with you this night...kal to raman aur ruhi chaly jaingay...

ishita feels sad listening to mihir..

ishita: okay bhai... ishita takes ruhi and leaves to her room...while mihir takes raman to his room. both settles on chairs and mihir opens a bottle of wine...

he pours it in two glasses and gives to raman.. and says: so raman whats next... you will adopt ruhi...

raman: yes... ruhi is my life.. 

mihir: good... then what ..

raman: i didnt get you...

mihir: will you marry again...

raman: no.. never...

mihir: but how will you raise ruhi.. i know its very difficult to forget your first love...

raman: shagun was not my first love... infact she was just namesake wife to me.. he says in little tipsy state...

mihir: you love some one else...

raman: haan... bohat pyaar kiya usy per wo mera dil tor kar chali gayi...

mihir: so sorry raman...

raman wipes his tears and gulps one more drink.. mihir was looking at him...

raman: ishita kiya lagti hai tumhari...

mihir smiles inwardly sensing the jealousy in raman voice... he says: i regard her as my sister... pata hai she is in very much pain...

listening to mihir raman heart skip a beat his heart sinks thinking his ishita is in some pain.. he hurriedly asks: kaisa dard...

mihir: she uses to love some one in college...

raman curls his fist...

mihir: she never told me his name but she truly loved that boy but.. she reject him when the boy proposed her...

raman eyes got teary he looks at mihir and says: why.. why she rejected that boy when she too loves him...

mihir: due to her parents.. she is orphan.. her uncle has brought her and fixed her marriage in her childhood... due to family pressure she couldnt gather strength to stand up for her love..

a lone tear falls from her eyes...

mihir; kuch din pehly uski shadi thi... but she ran away because she cant become someone else... uski kismat dekho aj jab sab kuch choor kar i hai to wo larka kahin uski zindagi mein nahe hai.. usne aik galati ki.. she should have taken this step long ago...

raman gets up and leaves while mihir smiles and says: raman tumhain sach jane ka haq hai.. ishita shayad tumhain kabhi na batati.. because she thinks that you have moved on in your life.. kiyon kay wo poora sach nahe janti... i hope now you will take some step towards ishita... 

thats it my dear friends i hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comment and response...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 12.3K 39
The Journey of Arnav and Khushi introduces a totally new concept. Khushi Gupta, a mother of Diya, a 4-month-old infant, and Arnav, who is eagerly awa...
52.9K 2K 13
this is based on IPKKND ....This is continuation of when Arnav reveal the reason of contact marrige and Khushi goes to the Airport...... this is my 2...
39K 2.7K 12
Arnav Singh Raizada is a ruthless businessman where victory is his another name . Where as , Khushi kumari gupta is a too innocent , vulnerable , tim...
812K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...