Shot 5

ishita and raman were looking at each other. they never thought that they will come face to face like this...their eye lock break as mihir comes and introduces both of them to each other... raman was the first to compose himself.. he smiles lightly at ishita and says: hello miss ishita... nice to meet you...

seeing the indifference, ishita feels hurt but she knows that raman is right at his place... she too smiles and leaves unable to hold herself...

mihir ask raman to continue to have food but raman too makes an excuse and leaves to room with ruhi... 

both were restless but doesnt have courage to talk to each other...

next day

mihir comes all ready in his police uniform and says: raman.. there is a good news for you...

raman looks on listening to mihir..

mihir: today i am going to khanna house with arrest warrant... ashok khanna and shagun arora will be behind bars.. 

raman thankfully looks at mihir...

mihir: now you dont dare to say thanks to me... its my duty aur ab to hum dost bhi ban gaye hain..

raman smiles listening to mihir...

mihir: okay bye...

mihir leaves... while raman looks at ruhi and says: see ruhi now mihir uncle will punish bad people and we will go back to our house to dada dadi.. ruhi will get happy na...

ruhi smiles listening to her father while ishita was looking at father and daughter smilingly... sensing some one gaze raman turns and sees ishita looking at them... 

getting caught by raman ishita looks down and thinks to talk to him once... she clears her throat and says: raman...

raman looks at ishita..

ishita: wo... she was reluctant to say...

raman: you dont have to feel sorry for me ishita...

ishita: raman...

raman: mera saath jo hua wo meri kismat thi.. kiyonky tum meri kismat mein nahe thi... aur in kuch saalon mien meine kuch ko sambhal liya hai...

ishita: lekin...

raman: tum chinta mat karo... wesy bhi tumhain apni life pay dehan dena chahiye... shadi hogayi hogi na tumhari uskay saath...

ishita: i am sorry raman...

raman looks at her and smiles and says: tumhara sorry kuch nahe badal sakta ishita... he lifts ruhi and leaves thinking: why God why you again brought ishita in my life...  kiyon mere saath aisa hota hai.. wo mere samne hain aur mien...