Shot 4

mihir enters house holding raman mihir father comes and smiles at raman and says: how are you feeling now

raman: i am good... where is ruhi

raj: ruhi??

raman: my daughter name is ruhi.. kahan hai wo??

raj: she is sleeping inside... 

raman: i want to see her..

raj:mihir take raman to ishu room... ruhi is with ishu...

mihir nods and signs raman to come with him... raman follows mihir to room..raman unknown to that destiny has brought his past in front on him...

mihir enters the room and sees ishita sleeping hugging the little ruhi he smiles raman peeps inside the room and sees his princess comfortably cocoon into a lady embrace he doesnt want to invade her privacy he signs mihir to bring ruhi...

mihir smiles seeing raman gesture and takes ruhi from ishita hands ishita lazily opens her eyes... mihir caresses her hairs and says: ishu you sleep..

ishita: where you are taking her

mihir: her father has discharged from hospital...

ishita gets sad that she will have to leave this little cutie... she nods and hides her face in pillow while raman whole concentration was on the little ruhi... mihir gives ruhi to raman... raman hugs ruhi tightly and showers kisses on her little face. Ruhi too smiles in her sleep recognizing her father warmth...

raman gratefully looks at mihir and both leaves from the room.. settling in the living room, raman thanks mihir and raj uncle and says: thank you very much you both helped us and took care of ruhi... ab muje chalna chahiye..

mihir: no.. you are my responsibility... you are not leaving anywhere...

raman: but

raj: no if and but... your life is in danger beta... apna nahe to apni bachi ka socho...

raman: agar ap log na hoty to pata nahe kiya ho jata...

mihir: hum nahe hote to koi aur hota jo tumhari help karta...  probably tomorrow I will catch ashok and shagun as already my men has got hold of those goons who were behind you...

Raman: thank you...

Raj: enough of this thank you raman beta... you need rest... mihir take him to your room...

Mihir nods... mihir takes ruhi and raman to his room and ask raman to have rest as his wounds are still fresh... raman nods... mihir leaves the room while raman lays on bed with ruhi.. raman smiles seeing ruhi dressed in frock he takes her little hands in his hands and kisses them he closes his eyes and in no time he was fast asleep...