Shot 2

raman warns ashgun and leaves hugging ruhi while shagun start panicking thinking that she will get jailed... while ashok was acting cool...

shagun: ashok you have to help me...

ashok: baby you just chill...

shagun: ashok how can you be so cool... raman will go to police and we will get jailed...

ashok: no shagun... you don't worry...

shagun: kiya karogay

ashok: raman can harm us...

saying this he evilly smiles and thinks how to handle raman... 

Chennai

next day

iyer house was decorated with like a bride... baraat reaches the door step iyers welcomes the baraat whole heartedly... mrs iyer goes to room to get ishita but doesn't find her ... she looks inside bathroom but she was no where... she gets worried... she calls on her phone and it start vibrating on the dressing table.. she takes the phone and notices a letter...

I am really sorry amma... I cant do this... I cant marry subbu... I should have taken this step long before... but it was only my fault... if I get married to subbu I will die... there fore I am leaving... I am going amma... I am sorry...

mrs iyer collapse on floor thinking ishita run away from the marriage... she cries loudly making all alert... family rushes inside room and finds mrs iyer crying

mr iyer: madhu what happened...

mrs iyer: ishu chali gayi...

mr iyer: kiya keh rahi ho

mrs iyer: she run away... 

mr iyer: hum kiya karaingy...

mrs iyer: she doesn't wanted to get married last night she told me to cancel the wedding

mr iyer: madhu... ishu loves someonelse...

mrs iyer: she never told me... 

mr iyer: madhu you should have told me that ishu is not happy with marriage... 

subbu mom listens and shouts: wah wah... beti bhaag gayi... I always knew it zaroor koi chakkar hoga ashiq kay saath bhaag gayi...

mr iyer: mind your language...

mrs iyer: don't take her side... kiya faida vishwa ishu ne aik baar bhi humare bare mein nahe soocha... when she doesn't give any value to her parents why we think of her. after all we are not her real parents we are just mama mami.. bus aj se ishu humare liye mar gayi...and cries...