Shot 3

raman running holding ruhi he was very scared for the little soul... he runs towards a society thinking that goons will not harm him and people will help him.. he start banging doors and shouts for help but none opens the door for him stating that they dont want to put their life at stake...

raman was hiding and continuously praying from god to help him.. he looks at his daughter who was showing her tongue telling him that she is hungry he felt helpless... 

an old man opens the window and gives raman a cup of milk and says: beta come inside...

raman gratefully looks at the old man and says: thank you uncle thank you so much

old man: dont waste time ise pehly kay wo log tumhain dekh lain andar ajaon...

raman nods he gets up and winces in pain holding his leg... old man forward his hands to take ruhi but raman got hit on his head...

Raman falls on ground holding ruhi while goons surround him making him scared he was not scared for himself he was scared for the little soul ruhi..

old man seeing the goons quickly closes the window and runs inside the house...

Goon: bohat bhagaya na saale ne... Abhi batate hain tujhe...

Raman: please choor do.. Meri bachi ko kuch na karo...

Goon: acha to paise kaise milain gay tujhe aur iss bachi ko maarne kay paise milain hain...

Goon points the gun on raman making raman closes his eyes in fear ...

A bullet shot...making blood flow in air... listening to the loud sound ruhi start crying loudly while raman hugs her tightly and opens his eyes ... one of the goon was laying dead while an police office was standing there holding gun...

raman sigh in relief and looses his conscious due to fatigue and blood loss...

seeing police officer, other goons runs away while the old man comes out of his house and takes ruhi in his arms and says: mihir beta take him to hospital i will take care of this baby... 

mihir: okay papa... thank you papa apne muje bula liya warna najane kiya ho jata...

old man: pata nahe kon bechare kay peeche para hua hai... jaise hi ye society mein aya tha muje samajh agayi thi kay kuch garbar hai isiley mein ne tujhe bula liya...

mihir takes raman and left for hospital while old man takes ruhi to home...

Otherside...

ishita reaches dehli... she was trying the number continously but the number was not responding.. she takes her bags and says: uncle ne kaha tha bhai pick up karain gay... lagta hai muje khud hi jana hoga...