Chal Wahan Jaate Hain ✔

Par ishra_soul

Raman holding two days old ruhi and was pleading to shagun: dont leave shagun... Think about ruhi .. she is v... Plus

Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 5
Last shot

Shot 4

1.3K 68 0
Par ishra_soul

mihir enters house holding raman mihir father comes and smiles at raman and says: how are you feeling now

raman: i am good... where is ruhi

raj: ruhi??

raman: my daughter name is ruhi.. kahan hai wo??

raj: she is sleeping inside... 

raman: i want to see her..

raj:mihir take raman to ishu room... ruhi is with ishu...

mihir nods and signs raman to come with him... raman follows mihir to room..raman unknown to that destiny has brought his past in front on him...

mihir enters the room and sees ishita sleeping hugging the little ruhi he smiles raman peeps inside the room and sees his princess comfortably cocoon into a lady embrace he doesnt want to invade her privacy he signs mihir to bring ruhi...

mihir smiles seeing raman gesture and takes ruhi from ishita hands ishita lazily opens her eyes... mihir caresses her hairs and says: ishu you sleep..

ishita: where you are taking her

mihir: her father has discharged from hospital...

ishita gets sad that she will have to leave this little cutie... she nods and hides her face in pillow while raman whole concentration was on the little ruhi... mihir gives ruhi to raman... raman hugs ruhi tightly and showers kisses on her little face. Ruhi too smiles in her sleep recognizing her father warmth...

raman gratefully looks at mihir and both leaves from the room.. settling in the living room, raman thanks mihir and raj uncle and says: thank you very much you both helped us and took care of ruhi... ab muje chalna chahiye..

mihir: no.. you are my responsibility... you are not leaving anywhere...

raman: but

raj: no if and but... your life is in danger beta... apna nahe to apni bachi ka socho...

raman: agar ap log na hoty to pata nahe kiya ho jata...

mihir: hum nahe hote to koi aur hota jo tumhari help karta...  probably tomorrow I will catch ashok and shagun as already my men has got hold of those goons who were behind you...

Raman: thank you...

Raj: enough of this thank you raman beta... you need rest... mihir take him to your room...

Mihir nods... mihir takes ruhi and raman to his room and ask raman to have rest as his wounds are still fresh... raman nods... mihir leaves the room while raman lays on bed with ruhi.. raman smiles seeing ruhi dressed in frock he takes her little hands in his hands and kisses them he closes his eyes and in no time he was fast asleep...

Outside

Mihir and raj was discussing about raman when ishita comes out of the room and sits beside them.. mihir looks at ishita and says: ishu... are you alright?

Ishita: haan bhaiyaa I am alright... pata nahe  amma appa kaise hongay... mere real parents na hone kay bawajood they never differentiate between me and their real daughter..

Mihir: you are regretting??

Ishita: pata nahe... shayad meri life mein regrets hi hain... use na rokne ka regret amma appa say pehly hi shadi say inkar na karna...

Mihir: tum aj bhi usy chahti ho

Ishita looks at mihir and her eyes welled up with tears...

Mihir: tum muje uska naam batao I will search him and bring him to you..

Ishita: pata nahe wo kahan hoga.. shayad apni life mein move on kar gaya hoga.. I don't want to disturb him...

Mihir: agay ka kiya plan hai

Ishita: bus jab start kar dongi aur kahin rent pay reh longi...

Mihir: are you mad? Rent pay rahogi?? Mein kuch nahe lagta kiya tumhara??

Ishita: aisa nahe hai

Mihir: phr kiya hai??

Ishita: I don't want to be burden on you

Mihir: arry burden.. infact it will be beneficial to us... tu rahy gi to acha khana khane ko milgay ga.. bus final hai to tu humare saath rahygi... papa samjha do isy

Raj: haan beta no more argument you are living with us..

Ishita nods..

Miihir: arry bohat bhook lagi hai.. kiya kuch acha sa khane ko milyga...

Ishita: kiya khana hai bhaiyaa

Mihir: wohi sambhar aur pysum aur kiya...

Ishita: abhi banati hoon...

Mihir: chaar logon ka khana banana

Ishita: chaar??

Mihir: haan wo raman bhi hai na... ruhi ka papa...

Ishita looks on listening to raman name from mihir mouth... her heart start racing fast.. she mumbles.. raman... she shook her head and thinks: dunya mein sirf aik raman thori hai...

she leaves for kitchen but her thoughts she remember that raj uncle told that how goons were about to kill the man and ruhi.. how man wife detrayed him.. she quickly sends prayer that man should not be her raman as she doesn't want her raman to go through all this pain.. she prays for ramans safety and happiness.

After some hours, ishita calls out for mihir and raj uncle to settle on dinning table as food is ready... raj ask mihir to call raman also.. mihir nods and goes to bring raman... he comes and sees raman happily playing with ruhi... mihir smiles seeing them..

Ruhi start crying... raman touches her face and asks: ruhi bhooki lagi hai.. ruhi cries moore loudly... mihir says: come food is ready..

Raman: ruhi...

Mihir: I will give ruhi to ishu she will take care of her...  give me

Raman gives ruhi to mihir and tells him that he will come after washing hands.. mihir takes ruhi to ishita and ask her to prepare her milk and feed her.. ishita happily takes ruhi..

After some time, trio mihir raj and raman were having food.. raman takes the spoon of sambhar and remicinse good old days of college how ishita uses to bring food for raman... he thinks: ishita yahan kahan hosakti hai...

His chain of thoughts break as ishita comes holding ruhi and says: now our ruhi is all ready to play... she couldn't able to complete sentence as her eyes get fixed on raman while spoon falls down from his hands.. both were looking at each other without blinking an eye.. tears were in their eyes... their eye lock break as the little ruhi whimpers not getting attention from anyone..

Ishita looks at ruhi and then at raman while raman gets up and walks towards ishru.. he takes ruhi in his arms and little ruhi stops crying.. ishra were facing each other not getting how to react seeing each other after such a long time.

That's it I hope you all will like and share your views regarding the update

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.9K 74 10
Senior High is a series about young people (Gen Z) tackling different problems of today's generation. It was aired and produced by Dreamscape Enterta...
39K 2.7K 12
Arnav Singh Raizada is a ruthless businessman where victory is his another name . Where as , Khushi kumari gupta is a too innocent , vulnerable , tim...
222K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
15.4K 933 6
She insulted his family. He threw her out of the house. She left and never looked back. What happens when they meet again?