Chal Wahan Jaate Hain ✔

By ishra_soul

Raman holding two days old ruhi and was pleading to shagun: dont leave shagun... Think about ruhi .. she is v... More

Shot 1
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Last shot

Shot 2

1.4K 68 2
By ishra_soul

raman warns ashgun and leaves hugging ruhi while shagun start panicking thinking that she will get jailed... while ashok was acting cool...

shagun: ashok you have to help me...

ashok: baby you just chill...

shagun: ashok how can you be so cool... raman will go to police and we will get jailed...

ashok: no shagun... you don't worry...

shagun: kiya karogay

ashok: raman can harm us...

saying this he evilly smiles and thinks how to handle raman... 

Chennai

next day

iyer house was decorated with like a bride... baraat reaches the door step iyers welcomes the baraat whole heartedly... mrs iyer goes to room to get ishita but doesn't find her ... she looks inside bathroom but she was no where... she gets worried... she calls on her phone and it start vibrating on the dressing table.. she takes the phone and notices a letter...

I am really sorry amma... I cant do this... I cant marry subbu... I should have taken this step long before... but it was only my fault... if I get married to subbu I will die... there fore I am leaving... I am going amma... I am sorry...

mrs iyer collapse on floor thinking ishita run away from the marriage... she cries loudly making all alert... family rushes inside room and finds mrs iyer crying

mr iyer: madhu what happened...

mrs iyer: ishu chali gayi...

mr iyer: kiya keh rahi ho

mrs iyer: she run away... 

mr iyer: hum kiya karaingy...

mrs iyer: she doesn't wanted to get married last night she told me to cancel the wedding

mr iyer: madhu... ishu loves someonelse...

mrs iyer: she never told me... 

mr iyer: madhu you should have told me that ishu is not happy with marriage... 

subbu mom listens and shouts: wah wah... beti bhaag gayi... I always knew it zaroor koi chakkar hoga ashiq kay saath bhaag gayi...

mr iyer: mind your language...

mrs iyer: don't take her side... kiya faida vishwa ishu ne aik baar bhi humare bare mein nahe soocha... when she doesn't give any value to her parents why we think of her. after all we are not her real parents we are just mama mami.. bus aj se ishu humare liye mar gayi...and cries... 

mr iyer: you have gone mad madhu... you are caring for this so called society... tum ishu ko apni beti na maano per  for me ishu is our daughter its our duty to know about her wellbeing... I will search her...

mrs iyer: vishwa we have two more daughters mihika and sarika... ishu kay wapis ane say meri betiyoon ka future kharab hosakta hai... you will not search her..

mr iyer: madhu... he shouts angrily

mrs iyer: you have to choose between your real daughter and your sister daughter...

mr iyer looks down...

mrs iyer: I always thought her like my own daughter I showered so much love on her but she took advantage of my love... I will never forgive her...

otherside, ishita sitting inside the bus and thinks: ajeeb baat hain amma appa ki izzat kay liye mein ne raman ko choor diya per aj mein apne amma appa ko aise choor rahi hoon... I lost everything... na raman hain ab mere paas na hi meri family... she cries... 

ishita: I know amma appa must be angry with me but I tried to told that but they didn't listened to me... murugan I didn't wanted to hurt my parents maaf kar dena appa... 

bus start moving while ishita was looking at stand with teary eyes thinking she is leaving her past life behind she doesn't know what will be her future... bus shows its destination DEHLI...

dehli

raman returns home all defeatedly but he was guilt free for ruining other life... but he felt bad for little ruhi... his cell phone rings... 

raman: hello

mrs bhalla: raman puttar how are you ruhi aur bahu kaisi hai... we will come back from chandigarh after two days...

raman cries...

mrs bhalla: puttar... tu ro raha hai

raman: maa...

mrs bhalla: what happened puttar...

raman shares all the truth while mrs bhalla was shocked to know shagun true color...

mrs bhalla: raman tu ne police mein complain ki

raman: haan maa... I have filed report against them...

mrs bhalla: raman muje maaf karde meri zid thi shadi kar lay shadi kar lay aur teri zindagi barbaad hogayi..

raman: don't blame yourself maa... meri kismet hi shayad ye thi...

mrs bhalla: raman... ruhi... tune kiya soocha hai...

raman: kuch samajh nahe araha maa... bus ap log jaldi ajao...

mrs bhalla: raman... tu ruhi ko wapis na karna...  we will come asap...

ruhi start crying feeling hungry... raman says: maa ruhi is crying I think she is hungry...bye...

mrs bhalla: apna aur ruhi ka khayal rakhna...

raman cuts the call and hugs ruhi and says: bus bacha... chup ho ja... bhook lagi hia na ruhi ko.. abhi papa dodo dete hain... he takes ruhi in arms and walks towards kitchen warms the milk and pours it in feeder checks it and start feeding ruhi while little ruhi happily start sucking milk out of feeder...

after finishing the milk, raman takes her in room and makes her lay on himself and pats her to sleep...

next day

ashok carefree sleeping hugging the naked figure of shagun his sleep breaks as his phone rings...

ashok: hello...

man: sir jee raman bhalla is going to police station...

ashok: don't leave him at any cost... just finish him off... 

man: as you say sir...

ashok cuts the call and thinks : today this raman bhalla chapter will end.. and soon after getting my desire fulfilled from shagun I will throw her out of my life also...

raman holding ruhi was going to police station but get stopped by some goons... he sensing the danger tries to struggle but got injured in process saving ruhi...

raman: who are you.. why you are doing this... please stop... somebody help...

raman shouts for help but none came... raman takes the mud and throws at their eyes... getting the opportunity raman start running for his and ruhi life...

raman hugging little ruhi close to his heart running while blood was continuously oozing out from the wounds...

man: don't let him run away... 

goons following raman and raman running for his and ruhi life...

that's it my dear friends I really hope you all will like it.. waiting for your lovely comments and response

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 933 6
She insulted his family. He threw her out of the house. She left and never looked back. What happens when they meet again?
779K 36.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
249K 12.3K 39
The Journey of Arnav and Khushi introduces a totally new concept. Khushi Gupta, a mother of Diya, a 4-month-old infant, and Arnav, who is eagerly awa...
55.6K 3.4K 11
#1 in #arhi (5July2022)Show based short story - A reimagination of terrace scene and subsequent elopement of Arnav and Khushi. Only here there is no...