Forget Me| KTH FF

By k1mta3hyung_

A staff and an idol should have never fell in love. This is a love story between Kim Taehyung and Kang Nari... More

Chapter 1: Just an Another Day
Chapter 2 : I am WHAT?
Chapter 3: A difficult decison
Chapter 4 :Goodbye
Chapter 5: The Truth
Chapter 6: This is Why
Chapter 7: Come back
Chapter 8:Help
Chapter 9: Pray
Chapter 10: Feelings
Chapter 11: Heartbroken
Chapter 12: Disbelief
Chater 13: Truth

Prologue

406 13 0
By k1mta3hyung_

This is a love story between Kim Taehyung and Kang Nari.

Kim Taehyung, a worldwide star who everyone looks up to
Kang Nari, a nurse who works behind the stage for the health of the member and staff.

What will happen when Nari finds shocking news and decides to leave everything behind for the sake of him?

I do not own any of the members in this book. This story is all FICTION and made for entertainment. Characters and events in this book are made up. DO NOT steal any events in this story.

Also please don't be a silent reader :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 16.7K 55
Kim Namjoon saw Y/N as the nice babysitter and Y/N saw him as her boss who's got the money to make her disappear off the face of the earth. Simple as...
940K 53.9K 48
"I will do anything to make you feel alive,baby.I promise you.",taehyung cried as he looked at his husband who had nill expression on his face. "Ther...
311K 8.5K 28
[ TAE-KOOK ] [ STARTED: 171007 ] [ ENDED: 181811 ] one night stand: taekook FF warnings - " sexual harassment " huge angst one night stands suck...
151K 8.1K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...