Follow Me

By RyanWrites1

*COMPLETE* With over 200k followers on Instagram, Noah has the social media world at his mercy, but is he tru... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Authors Note

Chapter 31

898 48 14
By RyanWrites1

Noah

"Nice of you to join the party, bestie."

Becky! Of course. I knew I recognised her voice but she's not the one holding the knife to my throat.

"What are you doing?" Chelsea is frozen to the spot.

"I'm not doing anything, I think you'll find it's Tony that's doing all of the work here."

Tony? Ah, that must be her boyfriend. Motherfucker.

"Tony, take the knife away from his throat please." Chelsea pleads.

Becky laughs out as she walks from behind me and finally into view. "Manners will not get you anywhere here, Chelsea. In actual fact, you should be thanking Tony because without him lover boy wouldn't be here. You see I couldn't knock him out and drag him here without hurting my back, that's why Tony's here; the muscle. Aren't you babe?"

I watch as the knife is passed from Tony to Becky, she keeps it positioned at my throat for a few seconds before slowly moving it away. The relief sweeps over me.

"What is this all about, Becky?" Chelsea attempts to coax her into a reasoning once more.

I can see the anger in Becky's eyes as she turns back towards me, pointing the knife in my direction as she paces around the room. "HIM! He's the reason we're all here. He can't get away with cheating on my best friend. Something had to be done to stop him before he does it again to some other girl because you certainly won't take him back will you, Chelsea?"

This girl is not right in the head.

"Erm...." Chelsea replies with a worried expression on her face.

"Chelsea! Don't tell me you were considering giving him another chance? Don't tell me I've wasted my time here? You've certainly not wasted Tony's time and effort in attacking this piece of shit and bringing him here without being caught?"

Becky walks back behind me. The worry on my Chelsea's face becomes more evident, her eyes widen and panic sets in. "Becky, NO!!"

I turn my head around as much as I can just in time to watch her boyfriend fall to the floor clutching his stomach as the blood begins to deep out of his wound.

"Well, he had done his part. I don't need him anymore."

She walks back in front of me and uses the arm of her sweater to clean the blade of Tony's blood.

"Now. Chelsea, this is when you tell me you're not planning on letting him get away with cheating on you. Tony is lying there dying and it's all because of him." The blade pointing back towards me.

"No, no. Of course not." Chelsea's admission hurts, more so than the wound to the side of my head which is still the root cause of this pounding headache I have.

"Good girl. Now you're going to have to sit down for this next reveal. I have something very important to say to you, Chelsea."

"Alice?"

I shout to warn Chelsea but before she could react, I watch as Alice appears from behind her with another knife which is now placed at her neck.

"I'm sorry." Alice's eyes are fixed on mine. She looks scared, tears are beginning to form.

"Now come here." Becky slides another chair towards Chelsea. I watch as Alice keeps the knife delicately close to her throat, forcing her down onto the seat.

"Please, let her go. Just kill me."

"Shut up you piece of shit. Just stay quiet, remember if it wasn't for you. None of us would be here." She rolls her eyes and smirks as she approaches Chelsea.

"I don't understand, Becks. Why? Why are you doing this?" Tears are now streaming down Chelsea's cheeks. She's petrified.

"I do owe you an explanation, you're right."

She drops the knife beside her as she sits herself down on the floor, resting herself against the wall.

"This is all for you, Chelsea. You deserve better than this. I've done this because I love you and not just in a friendship way either. I fancy you, I love you, I want you to be mine."

Chelsea's eyes widen. "What? But you're not..."

"A lesbian? Bisexual? Well, I'd always been curious but the last 6 months or so, something inside me has changed and I look at you in a different way now. I don't know what it is but I know that I don't want you with anyone else but me."

"Infatuation." I shout out. "You're not in love with her, you're just jealous of her." My attention turns to Alice. "What the fuck, Alice?"

Becky laughs. "Oh look, we have a psychiatrist in the room. Shut the fuck up."

I look back up at Alice who mouths another "I'm sorry" in my direction.

"Chelsea, let me just kill this cheating fucker and we can be together. Like we've always meant to be. What do you say?" She walks over towards Chelsea who is still being held on the chair with the knife to her throat, she bends over and kisses her on the cheek, slowly moving down to her neck.

Chelsea closes her eyes in disgust as tears begin to fall heavier but she allows Becky to do what she wants. There was no point fighting.

"Wanna watch?" Becky turns her face back towards me and smirks. "At least you'll be able to have one final erection before you die tonight. If you're lucky, Alice here might come and finish you off. I mean, she has previous for doing just that, doesn't she? I won't lie Noah, I'm a little annoyed that there are three women in front of you and I'm the only one you haven't fucked. I'm not that ugly, am I?"

The disgust on my face speaks more than words could at this point. "Fuck you? I couldn't think of anything worse. I wouldn't spit on you even if you were on fire."

Becky stands up. I've riled her.

"Really? You're really going to act the big man all whilst you're tied up, knowing I could come over and stab you like I did to my dead boyfriend?"

"Do what you want. It's not like I have any say in what happens tonight is there?"

She removes the blade from Chelsea's neck and slowly makes her way over towards me, waving the knife from side to side. "It's true. You're helpless right now. Poor little Noah, for once in his life, he doesn't have the power. And look at his little face."

She glides the blade against my cheek, suddenly the knife falls from her grasp as she lets out a huge moan in anguish. As she drops to her knees, I see Alice stood behind her, her right arm following Becky's body down to the floor.

I look down to see the blood seeping from the stab wound, Alice still holding the knife into Becky's back. I watch as her life drains away in front of my eyes.

Chelsea jumps up and screams for help.

"Shut up!" Alice growls back at her. "I'm not going to do anything to you. This was all a set up." She pushes the blade further into Becky's body, until her breathing slowly comes to a complete stop, gurgling sounds coming from her lips, her eyes bulging with fear.

"What did you do that for?" I ask in complete shock.

Alice begins to cry as she removes the blade, her hand shakes with shock as she drops the knife beside Becky's torso, her breathing uncontrollable, her eyes locked on to the dead body beneath her.

Chelsea runs up behind me and unties the rope form my arms and legs. "Oh my god. Noah, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Come here." I stand up and grab her into my arms, holding her as tight as I could. Not wanting to let go.

"Alice?" I turn around to find Alice on her knees, sobbing.

"I'm so sorry, Noah. I didn't mean for any of this to happen."

"Come here." Chelsea steps away and allows Alice to collapse into my arms. "What happened?"

"PUT YOUR ARMS UP IN THE AIR!"

All three of us turn around to see guns pointed in our direction, a swarm of police officers enter the room.

"It's okay officer, we're safe." I reply as I slowly put my hands in the air.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9M 592K 72
C O M P L E T E D : 24/02/22 Sienna Callum was popular - scratch that - she was the queen of high school. She had tons of gorgeous friends wishing to...
1M 17.1K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
14.6M 372K 70
โš ๏ธ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...