Businessman's Cardiologist

Por Srikruthi69

Greedy people are waiting to separate two souls who want to be together forever. Will they succeed ? Más

Character Sketch - I
Character Sketch - II
Prologue
Part - 1
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part - 8
Part - 9
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
Part - 13
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part - 18
Part - 19
Part - 20
Part - 21
Part - 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27
Note
Part - 28
Part - 29
Part - 30
Part - 31
Part - 32
Part - 33
Part - 34
35
36
37
38

Part - 4

4.2K 213 7
Por Srikruthi69

Arun: Chote what are you doing here ? I told you to be with Chutki right.

Arnav: Dad , cookie is awake now. To inform that only I came here and heard all these.

Arun: You should not have heard this. When you grow up I myself will tell you. Now go from here.

Arnav: It's already too late Dad. I heard everything and I will hear want you want to say next so that I can take more care of cookie if I knew culprit.

                          Arun agreed because of Arnav's stubbornness and even he has a point, if we knew the person we can be more careful around them.

Arun: Ok..... What I said is correct. It is Madhumathi Mishra who killed Shashi.

Arnav: But Dad, she is Shashi uncle's sister why will she kill her own brother.

Keerthi: Yes Arun, even I have same doubt.

------------------------------------

Gupta Mansion

Madhumathi's phone conversation

Madhumathi: Have you finished my work.

Man: Yes madam. He is no more.

Madhumathi: Good. Go away from this city for few days till say the coast is clear.

Man: What about payment madam.

Madhumathi: I will transfer it to your account.

             Madhumathi continued giving instructions to the man.

-------------------------------------------

RM - Devyani's room

Arun: Greed Keerthi. Money can make people do many things.

Arnav: For money she killed her own brother. How can she ?

Arun: Maa, it's not a first time she killed a person.

Keerthi: What do you mean Arun ? What more she did ?

Arun: She killed many people till now even Garima was murdered by her.

Devyani: But beta, doctor said that Garima died because of her pregnancy complications.

Arun: No Maa. It's a murder.

Devyani: How do you know ?

Arun: Shashi told me.

Keerthi: Shashi bhai knew.

Arun: Yes Keerthi. Shashi knew about it three days back.

Flashback

       Shashi hurriedly came to Raizada industries and barged into Arun's cabin. Arun is discussing with his manager when Shashi entered his cabin. Seeing Shashi's condition, Arun  said his manager to leave the cabin. He came to Shashi and make him sit on a couch and gave him water. Shashi gulped it in a go. Arun sit him. He observed Shashi is sweating even in a AC room and there is a kind of fear on his face surprising him.

Arun: Relax my friend.

Shashi: How can I after knowing horrible truth of my life. I never expected this even in my dreams.

Arun: What happened ?

Shashi: Garima........ Garima's death is not natural. She didn't die because of pregnancy complications. It is a murder.

Arun stood up screamed: Murder... But the doctor said different.

Shashi: She was bribed to say like that

Arun: But who would do that ? Garima never harmed anyone. What enemity they have with her.

Shashi: It is done to kill Khushi before she born but unfortunately Garima died.

Arun: Why will anyone wants to kill Khushi even before her birth.

Shashi: Because my baby will be sole owner of my properties.

Arun: But who will do that. Who can gain from this ?

Shashi angrily shouted Madhumathi Mishra.

Arun( disbelievingly): Madhumathi... She is your sister. I don't think she will do this. Maybe you are mistaken.

Shashi: No Arun. I heard with my own ears and saw her evil face just few hours back. Even I wish it to be a nightmare but this is the truth of my life. My own sister tried to kill my baby and killed my wife.

Arun: I can't wrap my head around this. Tell me clearly what have you heard ?

Few hours back

            Shashi started to office early for an important meeting. Today Arun is dropping children to school. Halfway to office, he remembered a file that is required for meeting but he forgot it in his study room last night. Shashi returned to home. While passing through madhumathi's room, he heard a man's voice saying I will tell Shashi about your secret if you don't give me money. Shashi thought what secret is it that I don't know for which the man is blackmailing his sister. He looked into her room to see what is it.

            Inside the room, Madhumathi is angrily staring at a man.

Madhumathi: Oh really. What will you tell my brother Ankit even I want to listen.

Ankit: I will tell Shashi Gupta that you killed his wife Garima. You made me mix high dose of abortion pills in Mrs.Gupta's food to kill his baby. When she get to know this, she tried to go to hospital but you shoot her with my gun. Still she managed to reach hospital and saved her baby.

Madhumathi: Yes I tried to kill my brother's baby not once but many times before her birth. But each time that Garima and that servant Ramu saved baby. I tortured that Garima a lot after her marriage but she never said this to Shashi. She thought that he can't bear his sister's truth, so stayed silent. Stupid orphan.

                   You know what that Garima didn't die even after I shot her. I must say she is lucky but I killed her in hospital and even tried to kill Khushi but Shashi reached hospital before I kill her.

                 I will tell you one more secret. I bribed that doctor to say that Garima died while giving birth to Khushi due to some complications.

Ankit: You are not even a human. I will go to Mr.Gupta.

                  Ankit tried to go from there but Madhumathi hit him with a vase till he died. Madhumathi called a few goons to the room and ordered them to take way his body. Shashi watched all these hiding.

Madhumathi: tch....tch tch... Stupid man thought that I will let him go just like that after knowing my reality.

-------------------------------------

            Shashi told him everything he saw today morning. Arun can't believe that there is a vile creature living behind the poor widow face.

Arun: How can a person be this cruel ?

Shashi: I may not believe it if someone else say this to me but I saw she herself agreed with this. Maybe Garima thought same that's why she never told me the torture she was enduring in my sister's hand.

Arun hugged him and tried to console him.

Arun: Shashi you have to be brave for Chutki.

Shashi: Yes I have to save Khushi from  her. Dou you know Arun in all these years, she tried to kill my daughter many times but everytime she escaped luckily. We should secure Khushi.

Arun: Increase her security.

Shashi: I want you to promise me that you will take care of if ever anything happens to me.

Arun: Just shut up. Nothing will happen to you. I won't let anything harm you.

Shashi: Just for my peace of mind promise me.

Arun: I promise you Shashi I will take care of Chutki same as Chote if not more. You know I want her as my daughter in law. Even if she becomes my son's wife she will be treated as my daughter than bahu.

   What do you want to do further ?

    Shashi called his lawyer and made a  will on Khushi's name which will be revealed when she reaches 21 years and also a letter stating that if anything happens to Shashi, Khushi's responsibilities should hand over to Arun making Arun Singh Raizada as Khushi's guardian legally and also incharge for Gupta textiles.

Present day

Arun: After that day Shashi himself used to be with Khushi at nights. He never let her alone.

Keerthi: Can't believe how a person can stoop low.

Devyani: Bahu greed makes a person blind towards all relationships and makes them cruel. They will do anything for money.

Arnav remained silent after listening this. He was thinking do money really make a person this cruel. He promised himself that he will protect his cookie.

Arnav: Dad come cookie is alone.

            They all entered in the room in which Khushi is present except Arun who received a call and went to attend it. There Khushi sat on the bed staring at the wall while tears roll down her cheeks.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

412K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
142K 5.2K 27
Khushi Kumari Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada have nothing in common between them - except the mutual passion from the moment their eyes met. Unable to...
50K 3.1K 19
Arnav Singh Raizada ,the most eligible bachelor in town wishes to remain single all his life , but his family had other plans as they decide to step...
365K 15.2K 45
Ranked 3 on #isspyaarkokyanaamdoon and 18 on #arshi -11th November 2021......... Destiny played a nasty game with the malik siblings, getting abandon...