Academy City Kaiju: Fairy Tai...

By Heroman23

After the events of Kaiju Wars, Danny and his friends are enjoying the peace that has been giving to the plan... More

Prologue
Meet Most Of The Members of Team Natsu
Find Gray Fullbuster!
Sneaking in Avatar Base!
Stop The Purification!
Ikusa-Tsunagi
Welcome to Magnolia
Lumen Histoire
Caracole Island
Shocking Discovery!
Escape!
The War Begins!
Power Within Unleashed Part 1
Power Within Unleashed Part 2
Erza And Danny Vs Ajeel
Danny Vs Ethan Part One
Danny Vs Ethan Part Two
Danny Vs Ethan Part Three
Universe One
The True Origins Of Danny
Everyone Vs Alvarez Empire

Fairy Heart

178 7 33
By Heroman23

Last Time On Academy City Kaiju: Fairy Tail And Godzilla Vs Alvarez Empire....

By the time they returned, the guild hall was repaired and was good as new. Everyone was cheering that Makarov was back and he was their guild master again.

Danny was sitting at a table eating a mountain of food. He was cramming it all in as he was trying to regain his energy. Mikoto was watching this happen with a sweat drop coming down the back of her head.

Once all the excitement died down, their Guild master had to explain what is going to happen. Because the negotiation didn't work out, the Alvarez Empire is surely going to attack.

Natsu didn't care as he isn't going to run away from this fight. He welcome this war as he will fight to protect his friends and be able to defeat Zeref. Danny smiled at Natsu determination as he plans to help Fairy Tail fight against this evil empire and restore the balance of this world from Zeref and the evil dragon in this world.

Just as Makarov was going to explain to everyone about the Lumen Histoire, someone appear before him. The First Master, Mavis.(For those who didn't see the anime/manga, she is using magic to project herself to her guild members. And because Danny and Mikoto are not from this world, they can see her ghostly like projection just clearly without needing the guild marks on them.)

She is going to reveal to everyone about her past and how she became the Lumen Histoire.

======================

Back when Mavis was the First Guild Master, she would help out in wars with her Master  Strategist ability. It is a special skill of hers to plan out how the team or person should do. 

Let me make an example so you all can follow. If two powerful Wizards were up against a group of giant monsters, she would strategies of how to take out the enemies as quickly as possible by targeting their weak spots first then go for the final blow. While sometimes this ability isn't always 100% accurate, it is still cool though.

One day when she meet up with Zeref again they had a nice little chat with each other. When Zeref found out she used the Law spell, he concluded that she now has the same curse as he does.

While Mavis didn't want to admit it, Zeref told her that it is possible the curse hasn't taken a life yet because all the casualties from the wars hasn't fully affected her yet.

The day that Makarov was born into this world, her curse took the life of the woman that was married to a friend of hers by accident. The others didn't know that was Mavis fault. Shocked by all this, she went into the forest and her curse killed a huge section of the forest as all the trees and animals were gone.

For 6 months she tried to kill herself by not eating anything but she was still alive. Zeref found her and Mavis ask him to end her suffering. He told her that he can't. You can chop of your own head and you would still be alive. He told her that he created his own demons, the Demons from the Book of Zeref in hopes of ending him when they are strong enough. He also her that he created a new kind of empire. The Alvarez Empire.

After a little touchy love scene, which is hard for me to describe, Mavis body went limb. Zeref carried her back to the guild hall where he give the body to Precht Gaebolg.

From there, Precht keep Mavis body in a large crystal, to keep her body alive, underground the guild hall. He tried numerous experiments to bring her back to live. But in the process, he created something by accident. He created a new kind of powerful Magic. Eternal magic called Fairy Heart.

"Excuse me." Said Danny as he raised his arms up, getting Mavis attention. "How long does this magic last?"

"It is a powerful type of magic that will never dry up. The magic that springs from Fairy Heart last forever." Said Mavis.

"WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yelled Mikoto, Danny and Natsu. Each one of them were sweating nervously.

"Magic that you can keep using forever and ever?" asked a nervous Happy. Everyone else was shocked by this as they themselves were trying to process this as well.

'Okay. I think I am lost here. Godzilla maybe you could try to translate what Mavis said?' Thought Danny as he communicate to Godzilla inside of his head.

"I think that she is saying that Fairy Heart can generate magic or in other words it already has magic." Said Godzilla.

'In other words, this is a very dangerous type of magic for anyone.' Thought Danny.

This is why the Fairy Heart had to be kept a secret. It would have shook the foundation of the Magic World. Everyone that learn of it would like to get their dirty little hands on it for bad deeds.

"Why does the Alvarez Empire want it so bad? Don't they got enough magic to swim in back in their country? Why would they need one more powerful magic?" asked Danny.

"Well my theory is that Zeref wants to use it in a upcoming fight against Acnologia. Even Zeref said that he is too evil for this world." Said Mavis.

"Are you serous? I get that he is a force of nature but... that's insane." Said Gray. Natsu narrowed his eyes by all this.

"Um.. if this magic is so powerful then why don't we use it to take out the Alvarez Empire and Acnologia." Asked Mikoto.

"Yeah what she says." Said Happy.

"I don't think it is that easy guys." Danny said getting everyone attention. Mavis and Makarov already knows what he is thinking.

"It this magic could have been useful during the whole Tartaros situation, like powering up the Etherion, it would have been a small short term victory. If Fairy Heart doesn't dry up on its magic.." Danny paused to think of that magic weapon firing down to the ground endlessly.

"It would have gone out of control and the land we are all standing on, won't be here anymore." Finished Danny. This causes Happy to freak out.

Mavis feels sorry for that all of this was happening because of her sin. This causes Danny to raise an eyebrow.

"Mavis.. Caring about others isn't a sin. It is just true human nature. Everyone feels that way. " Said Danny.

This causes Laxus and everyone else to smile towards what Danny just said. Everyone begin to say that they will help stop the Alvarez Empire no matter what. And causes Mavis to cry out happy tears and smile.

Now here comes the main problem. The Alvarez will be coming here to get the Fairy Heart no matter the price. Over the one year, Makarov was able to learn about 9 of the Spriggan 14 members. ( In the anime and Manga version, it is 12 but in my story I added two extra members for Danny and Mikoto to fight themselves.)

Ajeel Raml, August, God Serena,Invel Yura, Wall Eehto, Brandish μ, Dimaria Yesta. Those were the names he learned of some of the Spriggan 12 before it became the Spriggan 14 due to the arrival of two new members.

"Ethan Walker. A powerful being that while he doesn't have magic, he makes up with with a terrifying ability. I never saw it in action but I heard rumors of him shooting lighting from his horns and shooting some kind of blue beam from his mouth as well. He gain the title Destroyer of worlds." said Makarov.

'That would explain the main reason he didn't want to fight the first time I bump into him. He didn't want to take all those peoples lives. He didn't want to get blood on his hands.' Thought Danny.

"Rose Walker. As you would have guess, she is the sister of Ethan Walker. Just like him, she has a terrifying ability to created giant long plants with mouths at the end. As the team the rescued me, we all saw her ability to transform into a giant creature." Said Makarov.

"That giant creature that Rose turned into is a Kaiju!" Said Danny. This causes some confusion from everyone in the guild.

Danny went on of explain on where he and Mikoto came form . He explain his origins to everyone and what Kaijus are. However, what is going to surprise them next is going to be the most shocking of all. 

He told everyone that a space Kaiju named Spacegodzilla was created by the Jack Walker, the father of Ethan and Rose Walker. When Danny faced him for the first time when Jack became a Wendigo, he was consumed by rage and anger. Even though eh was able to defeat him with help form his friends, he still felt like the past will come back to bite him one day.

"So this man, he created a kaiju that not only killed your parents but ruined your whole life?" asked Makarov.

"Yes." Said Danny. From behind him, Erza was trying to hold back her anger. The first generation Dragon slayers felt sorry for Danny. They know what it feels like to lose a family member.

"And you are bonded with a Kaiju named Godzilla? And he is the Alpha for all Kaiju?" asked Mavis

"Yes." Said Danny.

"So what is on your mind young one." Asked Mavis.

"I am afraid of others fighting the members of the Spriggan 14. I am scared and terrified that I won't be there to help them in battle." Said Danny.

"Oh don't worry about that. Fairy Tail members can't die that easy!" Said Natsu with that smirk of his. 

"Aye!" Said Happy.

This causes Danny to smile, as he was wiping out any tears that were in his eyes. Mikoto smiled at his smile.

With all that info presented, Natsu said that he has a secret weapons hiding in his right arm that he can only use it once.

Everyone was getting ready for the upcoming battle. Danny promised to the gods that he will make sure that this guild wins this war once and for all.

========================

Elsewhere With Acnologia....

"My arm is aching. The same one that was devoured by the flame dragon." Said Acnologia. 

He took a single step. "This is my time. The Dragon King Festival will soon begin." He says as he transformed into his dragon form. A black dragon with blue markings and is missing his left arm.

"Behold and tremble before the true king of dragons. The ultimate life form on this planet! Acnologia!!" Said Acnologia

===========================

To Be Continued........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 639 21
This book is Part one of Finale. It's been 10 years since Mikoto returned to life and resumed her duties as a Guild Master and Mother to two, and no...
30.8K 423 12
This is a story of you where you were sent to the world where the humans are on the brink of extinction DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters and...
177 21 8
When Natsu Dragneel is transported to a mysterious location, he is invited to fight in a contest between worlds. However, there is a dark truth behin...
614 27 7
Natsu Dragneel's first memories aren't of a time 400 years in the future. Instead, he starts his second chance at life beside his brother Zeref. Lear...