Quirkless Rejects

By KrumbleKitty

Izuku Midoriya has grown up quirkless and bullied by his classmates because of this. Inko Midoriya has been c... More

Quirkless Pals
A Quirkless Routine
Trying But Not Really
DEKU DAYS
I'm So Done With It All
Shut Up
Are You On Board?
A Plan Set In Motion
Be Prepared Rejects
A New Man
In Our Final Moments
Happy New Year's!
Those Left Behind
Soft Blossom Bakery
I See You
Into The Dark Undersociety
Life Of Shouta Aizawa
Heroes, Fear Us
It Has Begun
It's Nice To Meet You
Growth Starts Small
Character Analysis
Glass Soul
Miss Me?
The USJ In Full Swing
The Aftermath
Let's Just Have Some Fun!
Call To Arms
Leaving?
Kyota Bridge
UA Sports Festival
Life Is Getting Better
Shoto and Rei
Let Me Out!
New Plans
Preparation
Stain VS. The Quirkless Rejects VS. Iida
Sickness and Repair
The Third World War - START
You Need A Break
Quirkless Rejects - The Official Website
Merry Christmas Quirkless Rejects
Picking Leaders
Goodbye Bubblegum and Doom
Do You Still Want Me?
So Long, Endeavor!
Division
Eliminate Her
We've Got A Plan
Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall
It's Too Late, Kacchan
I'm Back!
Moving Up In The Ranks
Training Camp Attack: Begin!
Training Camp: Protect Kota At All Costs!
Reaching Out
Do We Have A Deal?
Kota and Katsuki, Make A Decision.
Goodbye, Deku.
Run Away, Kacchan
Aftermath of the Camp Attack
Emotional Support
Prepare For War
Let Us Talk
Prep The War
Kurogiri and the Attack Plans
Hero Provisional License Exam Attack
Uraraka, Aizawa, and Mikumo
Goodbye Mikumo Aizawa, Hello Izuku... Who?
Yakuza Partnership
Christmas Special
Happy 16th Birthday, Chief!
Prep For The Yakuza Attack
!Operation Save Eri!
New Year's Special
We Will Save Him!
The Rescue
Prepare To Start A War
Declaration Of War
The Beginning Of The End
WWQ - Pt. 1
WWQ - Pt. 2
WWQ - Pt. 3
WWQ - Pt. 4
WWQ - Pt. 5
WWQ - Final
Country Building
Next Course Of Action
Europe
Asia
Old Friends
Moving On And Wary Feelings
The Beginning Of The End?
Last Trip
We Will Help You, Izuku.
Goodbye.
The End
Bonus: Afterlife
Author's Note
Quirkless Pals, Actual Website?!

Let's Fight Back

19.2K 757 488
By KrumbleKitty

*BAM*

The apartment door slams shut so hard the wooden doorframe splinters but Izuku can't find it into himself to care. He swung open his door and looked at his cleanroom. Never has he wanted to scream and cry at the same time so much.

Impulsively, Izuku tore the bedsheets from his bed and threw them to the floor. He swept his arm across the desk effectively wiping everything to the ground. Izuku kicked over his small bookshelf, books falling everywhere.
Turning to the case dedicated to heroes, namely All Might, Izuku tore up all his posters, cracked all of the pins and pens, he chucked all of the action figures at the walls.
He reached for the last one when he paused. It was an old, faded All Might figurine, the one he brought to the quirk doctors ten years ago.

-----

Four-year-old Izuku Midoriya sat on his bed at night, the only thing illuminating the room being his bedside lamp. He gripped the All Might toy staring at it's blinding smile. A salty water drop fell on it. Then another, and another, and another. Izuku cried and cried.

'N-never fear f-for I am here!'

-----

Fourteen-year-old Izuku Midoriya fell to his knees in his trashed bedroom gripping an old All Might toy. A salty water drop fell on it. And another, and another, and another. Izuku cried and cried.

"W-why am I here?"

*DING DING*
Izuku lifted his head towards the source of the noise. The laptop he had pushed on the floor lay on its side, screen cracked.
*DING DING* "Daily Login?"

*Sniff* Izuku grabbed it and saw that Quirkless Pals was notifying him that he hasn't logged in today. He was about to do so when the apartment door opened and slammed shut. "Where are you brat!?"

No... not now...

Izuku practically threw himself at his door and locked it. He pressed his back against it.
"OPEN UP YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!"
Inko began banging on the door and rattling the doorknob. Izuku pressed "record" on his audio recording app. It recorded Inko Midoriya swearing loudly and banging on the doorknob. If you listened closely enough, it might have picked up a teen's voice and soft sobs.
"Please stop..."

After a while, she gave up and went to her room. Izuku shakily got open and wrapped himself in his covers on his bed with his computer. He didn't unlock the door that night.
He signed into Quirkless Pals and hit "Make A New Blog".

________________________________________

DEKU DAYS!
-October 5, 2019

Hecking bad day guys. I'll give you your random fact before I get into what a sucky day I've had.

For all you Italian lovers, did you know a single strand of spaghetti is called a spaghetto? Ha.

SO! Today sucked. For the first time, I was late to school because my mom scared the life out of me and I got trampled by reporters then stepped in a puddle. What a great way to start your day, right?

It gets worse. >:/

So, of course, my teacher just HAD to call me out for wanting to attend UA High and you know who did NOT like that. After the initial laughingstock I was made into, after school, he promptly burned my hero analysis notebook and tossed it out the window into the koi pond. Great. Then I was told to kill myself if I wanted a quirk soooo badly.

Contemplated it for a tad. Obviously didn't do it.

Oh and then my favorite hero outright told me to give up on my dreams and to be "realistic".

Give me a break!

Oh, I got something special for you guys today.
<Insert Audio Clip Of Inko Outside His Door>
I'm sure you can guess what that is. So yeah, a pretty sucky day in all.

Guys, I don't know how often I'll post anymore. I'll still make blogs of course but probably not every day. I just... can't. I'll be active daily still tho so hit me up if you wanna or something. Until the next time, I decide to blog!

-DEKU

________________________________________

Izuku sat in bed for a while just staring at the screen. It went dim and he moved the curser. This repeated a couple of times before he decided to go over his old chats on a whim. Izukus curser hovered over "Trying But Not Really" which hasn't been active for over two years. He recalls one of their first conversations.

-----

ReadySetDIE:
If it were me I'd fight back.

Grimlin:
Who, the whole hero society?

SpliTtHeCheeSe:
Villains?

-----

He had chocked it up to nothing but now the words rang clear as day in his head. Fight.

It's so wrong! Everything is! Why can't we fight back? Because we are weak and quirkless that that makes us lesser?
We could though... if I got them in on it we could start a revolution... Get a warehouse, do some crazy stuff. Of course, we'd be living illegally so they probably won't go for it. Heck, we don't even know each other IRL and we haven't chatted for like, two years?

Izuku stopped his in-brain rant and steeled himself. Only one way to find out. He opens the chat for the first time in two years.

____________________________________________

-Trying But Not Really-

Deku:
Let's fight back.

____________________________________________

*DING DING*
A college student in Japan woke up in the middle of the night the the sound of her phone going off. Black haired girl with pink dyed tips reached over and turned on her phone. Her eyes widened at the sight on her screen. "Trying But Not Really" was being used!?
"What the heck?" she said. The girl logged in as LittleLife.

Deku:
Let's fight back.

Deku!? What's with that opening???

<LittleLife has come online>

LittleLife:

DEKU! Are we reviving the chat!?

Deku:
Hopefully.

LittleLife:
What do you mean by "fight back"?

Deku:
Wait for the others.

<Grimlin has come online>

________________________________________

*DING DING*
A graying man groans as he is woken from his slumber.
*DING DING*
*DING DING*
"Shut up!" His hand slams on his phone and turns it on. He jolts up. "Trying But Not Really" is in use?
He logs in under Grimlin. Deku and LittleLife seemed to be talking. Grimlin scanned over the chat. Now, the graying man hasn't talked to these people in over two years but the Deku he knows doesn't say things like "Let's fight back."

Deku:
Wait for the others.

<Grimlin has come online>

Grimlin:

Oh, and what is this?

LittleLife:
Welcome back Grimie! ^-^

-He rolled his eyes.-

Grimlin:
Deku, what's with the sudden text?

Deku:
Again, let's wait.

<SpliTtHeCheeSe has come online>

________________________________________

A certain first year in middle school was up way past his bedtime playing on his computer when a notification popped up on his screen. *DING DING*
"Woah the gangs on!"
"Who?" said the boy on the other side of the mic. The ginger shook his head. "Nothing nothing but I gotta go Joe!" Without waiting for a reply, he got off and opened up Quirkless Pals signed in with the tag SpliTtHeCheeSe. His hazel eyes looked over the chat. "Oooooh sounds serious."

Deku:
Again, let's wait.

<SpliTtHeCheeSe has come online>

LittleLife:

CHEESE!

SpliTtHeCheeSe:
LITTLE!

<ReadySetDIE has come online>

________________________________________

A high school senior studying late at night was trying his darnest to ignore his buzzing phone but eventually gave in and opened it.

"Quirkless Pals? Oh... OH!" In all honesty, he hasn't really opened it in a long while. Reading the chat he sided to himself, "Deku's getting feisty."

SpliTtHeCheeSe:
LITTLE!

<ReadySetDIE has come online>

ReadySetDIE:

What's up guys?

Deku:
Finally. I'll cut right to the chase.
Ready, do you remember our conversation back when we first started this chat?

Grimlin:
Son, nobody remembers that far back.

SpliTtHeCheeSe:
No kiddin bro!

Deku:
I'll refresh your memory. You guys were commenting on me liking heros and Ready made the comment "If it were me, I'd fight back."

LittleLife:
Oh oh oh! I remember that one!

SpliTtHeCheeSe:
What about it?

Deku:
Ready, would you still do it? Would you still fight back?

ReadySetDIE:
...
I mean sure I guess. I still don't like the way the quirkless are treated but there's no revolution going on about it nonw.

*now*

Deku:
Then let's start one.

Grimlin:
Excuse me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 2.5K 25
In the summer before high school, Deku went missing. But dispite his disappearance, Bakugōu got into UA just as he'd planned. Now the number one hero...
31.7K 891 15
[COMPLETED] It has been nearly three years since you graduated from UA High. Now engaged and working as a successful Pro Hero, you couldn't have aske...
893 43 7
Midoriya Izuku was four when he developed his quirk; a song, short as three minutes could make him experience so much emotions. This mutated quirk wa...
221 4 7
In a world where Izuku Midoriya is slowly falling into a deeper depressive state. Enough that he becomes almost unrecognizable by the people around h...