Cruelty In Love (Alastor X Re...

By keewhite12

(Completed) Dragged down to hell by certain causalities, you run Into a demon unlike any other. Alastor loves... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Final Chapter)

Chapter 13

4.6K 147 162
By keewhite12

(Y/N POV)

Alastor and I had left the hotel, and left Charlie and Angel to their argument. Our walk started with heavy silence, which was growing more and more awkward as we continued our fast pace. I wouldn't allow Alastor to hold my hand, or even touch me for that matter. It was a complicated time, and I believe he is lucky just to have the opportunity to talk to me at this point.  I sighed.

"So, what do you wanna talk about? you dragged me out here... Now you wont say anything?" I mentioned.

He looked at me with pain in his eyes, but yet, his smile was as big as usual. I looked at him, curiosity shadowed my face. He took a gulp of putrid air before speaking his mind.

"There is much I would like to say, maybe too much. I will start with the most important topics that come to mind. I would like to first be informed of the reason behind your rejection of me. Why wont you accept me, My dear?" He spoke.

I looked at him for a moment, before looking out into the smoggy red sky. I took a moment to conclude my thoughts. What would I tell him? If I word my answer incorrectly, Alastor will be furious. His anger is truly something to fear. I don't have much of an open heart for him, as a result of my anxieties, and our deal. Our deal was to be business partners, nothing more, nothing less. Alastor has lied to me. He turned the page before considering his options. As a result, Vaggie is gone, Charlie and Angel are fighting, and He is worried about a useless demon. Even if I continued to think, I'll still have to provide him an answer. I looked around a little longer. Taking in the buildings and other objects in my surroundings. I breathed in, and turned my head to face him. We made eye contact.

"I can't accepted you for many reasons, Alastor." I replied.

"and why is that!?" Alastor shot back.

I felt the intensity of his words. Alastor wasn't taking this news well, and I haven't even given him my reasons. I gnashed my teeth lightly, turned my hands to fists, and took an even deeper breath in before continuing my chain of thought.

"Well, first off, Have you considered what reputation you have down here? Alastor, you are the goddamn radio demon... You kill demons for sport, you show no mercy towards anyone, and you are very forceful. Its hard to like a guy who isn't considerate, and could potentially kill me. Its like being chained up as a doll for you to toy with and as soon as I piss you off, you will kill me. That doesn't sound pleasant to me..." I explained.

I could feel Alastor's anger sparking off of him. Just as I predicted, He isn't taking this well. I gnashed my teeth aggressively. I clenched my fists.

"I can fucking leave if I'm pissing you off Alastor..." I snapped at him.

Alastor's anger grew more apparent, and he grabbed me by the wrists. He pinned me to the nearest wall, taking my hands above my head. Alastor left my legs dangling from how high he had me pinned. He was digging his nails into my wrists.

"You aren't leaving me until we figure this out." He growled. 

I glared at him.

"What's the point of this, if you are going to get mad at me?" I mentioned. 

"The point is for me to convince you to love me in return." Alastor replied immediately.

I gnashed my teeth.

"Well, this isn't helping your case. Digging your nails into my wrists, inflicting pain on me, and being forceful is not going to solve anything. If anything, this will make me hate you more." I snarled. 

Alastor's grip grew stronger before he let me go. Alastor collapsed to his knees, with his bloody claws over his eyes. Sniffles sounded from beyond his hands. He was crying.

"I j-just *hick* don't k-know what to *hick* do.... I can't *hick* u-understand w- *hick* -hy I feel so D-estroyed by your *hick* words..." Alastor sobbed.

I crouched down to meet his height. I looked at him closely. I patted his back lightly, to help him feel a bit better.

"Don't be like that, you are being pitiful right now..." I mentioned.

Alastor looked up at me, glaring at me. 

"Now, w-who is the real d-demon here?" Alastor replied.

I glared at him in returned.

"I show no mercy to those who haven't been merciful towards me." I snapped back.

Alastor chuckled lightly. 

"What? what is funny?" I asked.

Alastor looked me in the eyes. His smile slowly returned.

"I believe we are perfect for each other." He mentioned, smugly.

I gnashed my teeth. 

"How does this make us perfect together?" I replied.

Alastor jumped at me, hugging me. I was startled.

"I just have a feeling." He whispered into my ear.

I was still startled by his attack. I was trying to process his words through my head. How are we perfect together? What part of this has made him come to that realization? I am so confused. I tried to separate him from me, but he was not budging. 

"why are you doing this? You haven't given me any reason to any of you actions!" I yelled.

Alastor didn't say anything, He just snapped his fingers and teleported us back to his bedroom. 

"Now, isn't this better? We don't have an audience now." Alastor mentioned.

Alastor had me pinned against his bed at this point. What the hell is he planning?

"Get off of me!" I yelled.

Alastor curled up next to me, trapping me in his grasp. I couldn't escape him. I continued to struggle, and hopefully he will let me go. Instead of letting me go, Alastor edged his head towards my neck. 

"Please.. Don't do what I think you are doing... Let me go!" I almost yelled at him.

Alastor hid his face in the crease of my neck. Almost immediately, He began to kiss my neck.

I felt a bit uncomfortable, but at the same time, I sort of liked it. I sighed softly as a reaction. I felt my bodies tension, disappear. My anxieties were fading, and I felt calm. What was he doing to me? I didn't want this... But it was like my soul was craving this sort of relationship... As if it were telling me to accept this fate...  I have to either stop this now, or be taken by this demon...  Alastor got on top of me.

"Now, I know we were meant to have a conversation today... but I couldn't help it. I needed to at least touch you..." Alastor mentioned, as he avoided eye contact with me.

"The whole point of this was to figure out what the fuck is going on between us... I didn't want you to do this to me, but yet again, you are being forceful" I explained.

Alastor started to laugh at me.

"Don't lie to me, my dear" Alastor spoke.

I looked at him curiously, as I felt my anger wash upon me.

"what do you mean? I am not lying!" I replied.

Alastor laughed harder.

"Did I not just tell you not to lie to me?" Alastor mentioned.

I rolled my eyes.

"I know you secretly enjoy this, you cant hide your feelings from me... otherwise I wouldn't do what I have done." Alastor finally explained himself.

"THEN WHATS THE POINT OF DOING ALL OF THIS?!" I yelled.

Alastor brought his face close enough to mine so that our noses touched. 

"Because I like to mess with you, Your reactions make my heart flutter." He chuckled.

I pouted, crossing my arms and turning my face away from him. His chuckles became soft, as he laid a kiss on my cheek. My cheeks flushed a dark red colour.

"I love you, Y/n... and ill wait until you say it back to me. I know you feel the same, but you must come to terms with this feeling." Alastor sang softly into my ear.

My heart started to beat really fast, It began to choke me. Alastor said it... He said the 'L' word so I could hear... I felt sick to my stomach... Alastor placed that burden on me... 

He loves me... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 872 20
"𝘖𝘩, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨... 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦?" "𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳, 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 �...
439K 12K 73
A vengeful soul on Earth is damned for eternity in Hell and there resumes her sadistic fun, becoming well known and recruited as an overlord. But gho...
145K 3.6K 27
What would you do? Play along or run away? Since your parents got divorced, the only thing your mother wants for you is to marry someone who's very r...
250K 6.4K 30
As a new demon in hell, you appear to be easy prey. But that is further from the truth. You are no damsel in distress. But then you meet someone just...