flower. h.s ✔️

By vanillasoy

// "...Harry? I thought you went home." "Turns out home isn't a place anymore, Flower." // In which a drug d... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven.
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty four.
sixty five.
sixty six.
sixty seven.
sixty eight.
sixty nine.
seventy.
seventy one.
seventy two.
epilogue.
bloom.

sixty three.

69.7K 1.1K 10.4K
By vanillasoy

this is 7.6k words....sorry in advance
-------

h.

No older notifications.

I slid my phone back into my pocket, aware of Niall looking at me from across the small table and I raised an eyebrow at him in annoyance.

"Wot?"

"Didn't say a thing 'Arry boy." Niall held his hands up in submission and I narrowed my eyes at him before looking away.

I loved Niall, I did.

He'd been my best friend for however long we'd known each other and at this point that felt like my entire life.

And just like last year, he was the person I'd spent my birthday with, although I had told him it was just a normal Friday, he'd still been extra nice.

And it was the same this year, it was a normal Saturday, except for the fact he'd been glued to my side since eleven o'clock and now it was six fifteen and as much as I loved him, I had wanted to see somebody else.

But I couldn't blame Flower.

She didn't even know it was my birthday, she had tried to find out when it was, God knows she was persistent when she wanted to be, but I'd never told her and now she was at work and I hadn't seen her since yesterday morning.

And I missed her.

I watched silently as Niall pulled out his phone, typed something and then pocketed it again before he swallowed the last quarter of his pint.

"Drink up."

"Why?" I eyed him suspiciously.

"Because I wanna play Fifa at your place." Niall rolled his eyes as I easily downed the rest of my drink.

"And because I need to take a shit and I'm not doing it in public."

"But you'll do it in my flat?"

I punched Niall's shoulder as we left the pub, his laugh filling the sky as I tucked my chin into my hoodie to brace myself against the harsh wind. That was the only downside to having a birthday at the beginning on the year.

Maybe I should move to Australia then it'd be hot. But their accents were so fucking annoying.

"'Ave you ever had a threesome?"

I glanced at Niall as he stopped at a red light and I rolled my eyes, it was barely even yellow when he pulled up to it.

"No, why?" I asked, fucking weird thing to ask.

"Just wondered. Would you?"

"Dunno." I shrugged, "A lot of variables."

"What about with Poppy?" Niall pushed and my eyes snapped to him.

"Are you telling me you want to fuck my girlfriend?" I snapped, glare fixed on his face firmly and I saw Niall flush.

"No." Niall scrunched his face in disgust."I meant like what if it was you and her and then some other guy?"

"Not a chance."

"Oh yeah," Niall laughed just as he turned into my street.

"Forgot you're cripplingly jealous."

"Shut up." I snapped at him as he parked and I pulled myself out the car, there were a lot of cars parked on the street today.

Weird.

"You called her your girlfriend." Niall stated once he finished texting someone, he'd been on his phone a lot this afternoon.

"So?"

"When'd you two make it official?" Niall asked as we climbed the stairs and I had to admit I was looking forward to getting out of these jeans and into a pair of trackies.

"When I came in her cunt probably."

"You're fucking vulgar." Niall groaned as I shoved the key into my front door and pushed it open.

"Happy Birthday Harry!"

I jumped at the loud shouts, my eyes falling on the small group of my friends in my flat, all wearing big grins and I looked over my shoulder to find Niall with a shit eating grin on his face.

"Fuck off, the lot of yeh'."

I laughed as Niall smacked my back before he headed inside, pushing the door shut behind him as Louis launched himself at me followed by Zayn and the rest of them. A bottle of beer was shoved into my hand as I was finally allowed to make my way into my own flat.

"Happy Birthday H."

I looked up as another voice met my ears', a voice I'd be able to pick out of the crowd even with my eyes shut and I felt my heart stop beating for a split second as my gaze landed on the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen.

Everyone else parted so she could step towards me and all my sadness of missing her and wishing I'd not been such a twat about my birthday disappeared as she smiled at me and held out the cake in her hands towards me.

"Make wish."

Flower smiled and I smiled back at her, forgetting that the rest of our friends were in the room with us as I lent forward and down slightly considering she was barefoot and short and puckered my lips to blow the candles out.

Cheers filled the room as Flower grinned at me before heading into the kitchen to put down the cake and I swallowed as I watched her, my eyes never straying far from her body as she returned with her own drink.

I raised an eyebrow at her mug, or rather my mug considering it had a H on it, her cheeks flushing as I smirked looking away and I noticed everyone had a bottle of beer apart from Eleanor who had what I assumed was wine.

In a wine glass.

I don't even think I owned any fucking wine glasses.

But there was my Flower probably drinking coffee from my mug, like the perfect angel she is.

"So who's idea was this nightmare then?" I asked as everyone made their way into the lounge and I noticed that Zayn and Louis were immediately onto the xbox.

I dropped down onto the sofa and pulled Flower down so she was practically on me and I flashed her a grin, her cheeks heating as she smiled back at me, everyone silent still although their eyes were pointed at Flower.

"How'd yeh' even know it was my birthday?" I asked her as everyone broke off into their own conversations and I watched as Flower's eyes flicked to Niall who raised his bottle towards her.

"Your best friend is arguably my best friend now."

I laughed at Flower's statement, aware of Ollie's attention being drawn to her and I watched his eyes narrow and I stared back at him, quirking an eyebrow at him only to have him look away immediately.

That's what I fucken thought mate.

"Oh so Niall suddenly deciding I was the most interesting person in the world today, wasn't a coincidence."

"Oi! I fuckin' love you man, shut up." Niall called out making the lot of us laugh and I rolled my eyes as I took a mouthful of beer.

"There's a couple of pizza's in the oven and there's sausage rolls on the table," Flower pointed behind her and my eyes followed her short finger to see my barely used kitchen table full of food and beer.

"And like doughnuts and cakes and stuff. Niall said you really like French Fancies."

"So what if I do?"

"Well the pink ones are my favourites so..."

I grinned at Flower, her lips had barely been in any other position apart from a smile since I arrived and I lent forward and pressed our lips together.

I knew I'd caught her off guard as her soft lips parted in a soft gasp before they moulded to mine and I slipped my tongue in, teasing the insides of her mouth.

I'd caught myself off guard too, I hated people who kissed in public and in front of people but Flower's kisses were too sweet not to be addicted too.

"Oi break it up!" Louis' voice cut through the room and I rolled my eyes as Flower pulled back immediately, the tip of her nose tinting pink and my heart almost burst through my chest at the sight.

Fuck I was so in love with her.

"You have presents Harry."

Eleanor's voice seemed miles away as I sat there, frozen in time as my thoughts died off and the realisation was the only thing left as my body was engulfed in nothing but a foreign emotion.

Everything seemed different now.

I turned to look at Flower, her teeth chewing her bottom lip as she looked at me, her confused eyes darting between me and someone else every so often and I could see all the tiny little freckles that dotted her nose.

They got darker in the summer, I remembered that.

The green of her eyes was ever lasting and reminded me the soft short summer grass that I used to lay in Hyde Park with Niall and Louis, they reminded me of the summer and the happy warmth that came with it.

Flower's lips were pink and tasted fruity and I licked my lips subtly as she blinked, confusion forcing her perfectly shaped eyebrows together.

"I love you too."

The words slipped from my mouth quietly, quieter than I ever thought I could speak and I swallowed as my eyes darted around, everyone had gone back to their own conversations and I could hear the sound of my xbox again.

Flower's eyes widened as her teeth appeared from behind her lips, that was another thing, her teeth were straight and pearl like, beautiful stones that helped her look like the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Really?"

Flower's voice was soft as she grinned at me, and I nodded like the twat I was, and instead of her lips meeting mine like I wanted; they met the corner of my mouth, the softest, most delicate almost butterfly like whisper of kiss was pressed to my skin.

"Give me my presents then. Want all of your attention."

Flower nudged me and I winked at her, her cheeks tinting again as she pushed up off the sofa just as the timer on my oven went off and I caught her thigh between my fingers, her eyebrows turning in as she looked back at me.

"Wha' pizza?" I asked, curiously just as a wrapped gift came flying at my head and I ducked out the way and threw a middle finger up at Zayn who cracked up in amusement.

"Pepperoni and um, a, sausage supreme or something." Flower explained and I frowned immediately.

"Why didn't you get one you'll like?"

"It's not my birthday." Flower said and I caught someone awing in the background and I knew it was Eleanor, why was she even here? "Besides, I'm gunna eat all the French Fancies."

I rolled my eyes but laughed at her, if it had been anyone else I would have literally thrown a punch over it, but she could eat all the cakes if she wanted to.

I just wanted Flower to be happy.

I ripped the paper off the gift that had been thrown at me to find Mortal Kombat eleven staring back at me and I smirked at Zayn.

"You bought me the game you want to play?"

"Fuck off ya ungrateful prick." Zayn flicked me off making me laugh.

Flower reappeared after I finished opening the majority of the presents, which were basically either video games or beer, which I mean were really the only things I actually liked.

I watched as she set the two plates of perfectly cut up pizza down on the coffee table, her body barely touching the seat next to me before everyone lunged for pizza and I rolled my eyes noticing Flower shove a whole french fancy into her mouth.

"How'd you get today off?" I suddenly asked as I grabbed a slice of pizza too, my cheeks bulging with the mouthful I bit off and Flower blinked at me.

"Oh I was never working."

"Huh?" I asked through a mouthful of sausage.

"I have every Saturday off." Flower said slowly, licking her lips and I forced myself not to jump her.

"And I asked for tomorrow off as well, so I maybe thought I could stay tonight, so we can spend your birthday together, sorry I lied about it but I needed time to get your presents here."

"I told yeh' not get me anything."

"But you expect us to!" Louis complained and I swiftly told him to fuck off making Flower giggle beside me and I grinned at her.

"Yeh' because I'm all of yours favourite fucking person."

I rolled my eyes as Louis threw a sausage roll at me and I caught it mid air before shoving it into my mouth triumphantly.

"You're so gross." Eleanor muttered and I saw her sneer at Louis and I rolled my eyes again.

"No one said you had to be here." I snapped, eyes narrowing at her.

"H..." Flower nudged me and I looked at her pointedly. "Be nice."

"S'my birthday. Can do wha' I want." I muttered, her pretty eyes disappearing as she rolled her eyes.

"That's not an excuse to be a prick." Flower said seriously and I smirked at her.

"Pizza was fucking delicious, thank you Poppy." Zayn said and Flower smiled at him.

"I just put it in the oven." Flower laughed as another game of Fifa was started and I lent forward to watch, one hand snuggly between Flower's thigh as I held onto her.

+

"Thanks for coming." Flower smiled as she hugged Louis and Eleanor.

Zayn had dipped a while ago and I didn't blame him, his social metre ran out faster than my own and apart from Flower, I didn't even have a tolerance for socialising.

"See ya later Pops." Liam smiled as he bent down to hug her but pulled back at the last minute as I glared at him, and he settled on a wave instead.

The hug Ollie and Flower shared had to be the most awkward thing I've ever watched in the world, Flower's body stiff the entire time as she patted his back weirdly before the two pulled away and I just nodded at him as he and Liam left.

They were definitely fucking.

"You know you don't have to do that." Flower's voice pulled me from my thoughts, which were mainly about her, and her on her knees sucking me off, and her on her back as I fucked into her until she was a messy wet baby who could only say my name.

"Wha's he doing?"

"Just bein' polite Popcorn." Niall smiled as Flower wandered over to help and I crossed my arms over my chest as I narrowed my eyes towards my best friend.

"Popcorn?"

"Get over yourself Harry." Niall rolled his eyes.

"It's cute." Flower hummed as she peeled the case off of another small cake and I watched her take a bite, her hand hovering under her mouth in case she dropped crumbs and my heart felt like it had grown ten fold.

"It's time for Niall to leave." I stated as I watched the two of them share a look and I clenched my jaw. "Now."

Niall rolled his eyes and Flower giggled as Niall pulled her in for a hug and I saw his jaw move, and once I caught Flower's nod I knew he'd said something to her.

My suspicion was confirmed fully as he pulled back with a grin and kissed her cheek before heading towards me, my glare not putting him off as he pulled me into his body, forcing my arms away from my chest despite that fact I was taller than him by several inches.

And despite my annoyance I hugged him back.

"Thanks for making my birthday not suck." I muttered, highly uncomfortable with the affection he aways showed me.

"Yeah well, you're my best friend and I love ya."

I rolled my eyes but smiled slightly at him as he patted my shoulder and Flower fell into my side as Niall headed for the door.

"Don't make any babies."

I flicked Niall off as he winked before disappearing out the door and Flower and I were left alone, the flat very obviously quiet now it was just the two of us and honestly, I was glad for it.

"Come on, you need to open your presents now." Flower smiled up at me as she pulled me back towards the sofa and urged me to sit down.

"As long as its getting you out of tha' dress."

I smirked as Flower's face bloomed red and I could tell she was burning even under her make up as she licked her lips but stepped away from my grabby hands and I almost pouted.

"I'll be right back."

I frowned as I watched her disappear round the corner and it took everything I had not to get up and follow her. I knew she was only down the hall but it still felt too far and I already missed her.

What a sap I'd become.

Flower reappeared but not quickly enough and I grabbed her waist and pulled her, forcing her to lose her balance and I rearranged her quickly so she was straddling me and pressed our lips together, a surprised squeak vibrating against my lips.

My hands slipped under her dress easily and I squeezed her arse making her jump and I pushed my hips up so she could feel that I was getting hard and a delightful little moan slipped from her lips as I trailed my lips along her jaw.

I sucked at a spot on her neck harshly as Flower's head dropped back, a craving to litter her skin in marks of my love overcame me as I chewed on spots of her skin, red blooms like delicate flowers springing up.

Flower's hands came up to my chest and pushed me slightly and I shook my head as my teeth grazed her skin, I wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon, I loved her and I wanted the whole world to know.

"H." Flower gasped out and I glanced at her to find her eyes screwed shut tight as her mouth hung open, her breathing coming out in almost pants and I smirked as I lent back causing her eyes to shoot open.

"I put a lot of effort in your presents, you should open them." Flower said seriously and I stared at her, my lips twitching as I pecked her lips.

"I love you." I stated watching as she smiled.

"Say it again please."

"I love you." I repeated and I thought her face was going to break at how big she smiled.

"I love you too."

Flower spoke quietly as she tried to back off my lap but I gripped her waist, keeping her firmly against my crotch.

"Where yeh' going?"

"I'm going to sit next to you so you can open your presents and I can watch." Flower said as if I was an annoying five year old and I supposed I was.

I let go of her against my will, my eyes never straying from her as she pulled her legs up so she was sat cross-legged next to me and I balked as she pulled up a shopping bag onto her lap.

"That better not be full with stuff for me, I swear to God Flower."

"It is and you can't complain because its your birthday and I love you." Flower stated as she handed me a rather large but quite light gift and I eyed it momentarily before ripping into it.

My eyebrows met above my eyes as I stared at the blue fabric in my hands and I lifted it up, the material unfolding immediately and I saw that there was a second one as well, my confusion forcing me to look at Flower for an explanation.

"Curtains." Flower said as she pointed over to the window that looked down onto my street and I blinked.

It needed curtains?

"What if I wanted to fuck you against the glass so everyone could see you being ruined?"

"Can do that before we hang them." Flower shrugged, a pleasant lilt in her voice and I blinked at her, I was just kidding but Jesus Christ she was a fucking demon.

And she made me harder than ever.

"They're nice, thank you." I pecked her lips as I put the curtains on the coffee table and she handed me two more gifts, one which was significantly heavier than the other.

"Open the smaller one first." Flower instructed and I eyed her for a few seconds before I ripped into it, my eyes following the title.

Delia's Complete How To Cook.

"Delia Smith is the chef, I have this and honestly even if you suck at cooking you'll be able to cook from her recipes. They're so easy to follow but they make really good food."

I looked at Flower in amusement, her cheeks tinting pink as I smiled and nodded, taking her word for it and reached for the second present. The wrapping paper falling away to show two more cooking books and I looked over them.

The Hairy Bikers One Pot Wonders and Gordon Ramsey Quick & Delicious.

"What no Jamie Oliver?" I asked jokingly, Flower shocking me as she sneered.

"No because he's a twat and we're not fucking Tories."

"He's a Tory?" I asked, slightly confused but mostly amused at her outburst.

"I don't know, I just don't fucking like him. He tried to get rid of Dominoes Two for Tuesday's deal!"

"I didn't know you felt so strongly about him Flower." I laughed, who knew my love held such strong opinions about a chef.

"Be quiet." Flower blushed, pushing my shoulder with hers and I laughed again, pressing a kiss to her lips.

"Thank you for these. I can use them with my coupon, right?" I kissed her again despite asking a question, and she pulled away to nod making me smile.

I watched as she rifled through the bag for a moment before she pulled out a smaller wrapped item and I went to take it off of her only to have her hold it out of the way and I frowned.

"The bag first." Flower instructed and I blinked at her before looking down at the bag at our feet, my eyes falling on the pile of silver pots and pans unwrapped and I raised an eyebrow.

"What no perfect precise wrapping?" I teased making her roll her eyes as I lent forward to pull out a saucepan, it looked fancy.

I picked up one of the labels on a pot to see Lakeland written on it fancy writing, I'd never heard of that brand before and if I knew Flower, this was probably expensive.

"They're pretty basic but I mean its only you that lives here, so you'll probably just cook for yourself and maybe me, right? So there's three different sized saucepans, a milk pan and a frying pan." Flower explained.

"Why do I need so many pots?" I frowned.

"Some meals need more than one pot." Flower shrugged, "And did you know your one sauce pan is rusty?"

"Don't think I've ever used it."

"So how is it rusty?" Flower asked incredulously, and I shrugged, a look of fear or disgust appearing on her face.

"Thank you." I said instead, putting the pot back in the bag. "These are all very practical."

"Do you like them?" Flower asked nervously and I rolled my eyes, oh yes how could I forget how insecure she was.

"'Course I do, yeh' got them for me." I said making her smile before her eyes dropped to the last present she was holding and I had to admit I was curious.

I watched silently as she toyed with the present in her small hands, several emotions running across her face as she sat silently before she finally looked up, her eyes widening as she saw me staring at her.

"Sorry." Flower mumbled as she held out the present towards me and I bit my tongue, when was she going to learn?

I glanced at her out the corner of my eyes as I took my time unwrapping this, I was very curious to know just what had got her so wrapped in her thoughts and feelings but again I was like a small child and eventually just ripped the paper off.

I let out a breathy laugh as the photo frame came into view, a plain simple brown wood frame with a photo of the most beautiful girl grinning upwards sat behind the glass. I was glad you couldn't really see my face into the photo, I hated having my photo taken but you could tell I was smiling at her.

A stupid love sick fool before I even knew I was.

"Wait." I blinked as I looked at Flower in an almost panic, "This isn't your one is it?"

I knew she had the exact same photo of us at the aquarium from last year sat on her desk, although I had noticed earlier in the week it had been moved to her beside side table. I don't even know if she knew I knew she had it.

"No." Flower laughed a little, sounding as out of breath as I felt, "I got it copied. Sorry if you think its lame, you can change the photo to whatever you want."

I rolled my eyes at her insecurity, when was she going to learn that I thought everything she did and said was wonderful and that she was the most wonderful person in the fucking world?

"I love it." I stated honestly, "And I love you."

A grin broke out on her face as she blushed, "I love you too."

I set the frame down gently on the coffee table, more gently than I had been with anything in my life and beckoned Flower to lean into me with one finger, my little love doing as she was silently told as I fitted our lips together.

I ran a hand through her hair as I used the other hand to grip her thigh, throwing it over my hip as I pushed her gently back onto the sofa as my tongue flicked across her lips, she tasted like strawberries!

I couldn't figure it out earlier but now as I tried to get as close as possible, my rock hard cock rolling against her pussy as I realised the flavour, the flavour that seemed to describe her perfectly.

Sweet and enticing.

The tugging of my belt jerked me out of the thoughts and I pulled away slightly to find Flower's fingers undoing my belt before she started on my jeans and I blinked at her, her eyes wide and shiny as she bit at her lip.

"One more present, Daddy."

I swallowed as Flower pushed on my chest and I let myself fall back onto the sofa, watching as she dropped to her knees, the pretty blue dress with delicate white flowers fanning out around her as she tugged my jeans all the way to my ankles before pulling them right off.

The red marks I'd left all over her neck were darkening by the minute and I licked my lips hungrily as I caught sight of them as she palmed me through my boxers making me hiss before she pulled those to my ankles as well.

I kicked them off easily, spreading my legs as my cock hit my stomach and I hissed at the sudden free feeling. I couldn't stop my eyes from closing as Flower licked her hand and reached out for me, my hips jerking upwards the moment she touched me.

I forced my eyes open to watch her hand jerk me up and down, her fingers not meeting each other gave me an ego boost I didn't even need. I groaned as she opened her mouth and I watched her spit onto the tip of my cock.

Her salvia was the perfect lube as her hand started gliding up and down with ease before she gently mouthed the tip of my dick and I reached out to grab a handful of hair. Her tongue darting out to lick around me as she slowly bobbed.

"My birthday, my little cock sucker."

I grunted as I pushed her head down, a moan vibrating through her throat and onto me as I held her nose to my skin as I stood, bringing my hips back so the tip was just resting on her lips and she blinked up innocently at me.

"Can I take a picture of you?" I asked, a sudden idea flashing into my brain and I watched Flower blink in confusion before she nodded, or at least nodded the best she could.

"Get my phone."

Flower pulled away from immediately, and I growled at the loss of contact as I watched her reach for my jeans and I instead ran a hand down my cock, tugging it a few times until she was holding my phone out for me.

"Suck." I demanded as I unlocked my phone easily, Flower going back to her job obediently and my cock slipped down her throat until her nose was brushing my pubes again.

Fuck I loved her absent gag reflex.

"Look at me, puppy."

Flower did as she was told, pulling back and I lent away so my cock slipped out again and I tapped it onto her lips, resting it on her already swollen pouted shiny lips and took a picture or two, her wide innocent eyes threatening to push me over the edge.

I dropped my phone to the sofa before pushing her back onto me, her hands gripping my thighs immediately as I used her head to get off, my hips building up a steady rhythm as I fucked her throat.

I gripped a handful of her hair at the roots and pulled her back, spit dribbling down her chin as a line kept her connected to my cock as I stared at her, chest heaving. If I did that for too long I'd cum down her throat and then I wouldn't get to be inside her beautiful tight cunt.

"Who do you belong to?" I asked casually.

"You."

"Who?"

"You, Daddy." Flower said, the way she said the most simple things in the most innocent voice had me feeling like I was a disgusting old man and drove me crazy.

"Get naked."

Flower did as I said as I pulled my t shirt off, my hand going back to its home running up and down my sensitive dick, I don't think Flower knew how hard she was going to get it tonight.

"Tits against the window. Spread your cheeks so I can see the holes I own."

I saw the confusion flick across her face before she turned almost gingerly towards the window, the window that looked down into the street.

"Now, sweetheart."

I watched through hard eyes as she did as I told her, her little hands reaching back to spread her arse cheeks and I almost lost it. Both her little holes open and inviting, although one was already shining and I felt like I could cry.

She was wet from sucking me off? An angel.

"Prettiest girls are always the dirtiest Buttercup and you're the prettiest girl I've ever fucked."

I slowly made my way towards her as my words hung in the air, like a predator stalking their prey, my hand tugging at my cock and the thought crossed my mind, what if I just shoved it into her arse.

I knew her pussy was warm and tight, so tight, I could only imagine what her pretty little arse would be like.

I lined my cock up with her pussy without touching her, I knew she could see my faint reflection in the window considering the lights were on and it was dark outside but hopefully she couldn't see completely.

I rocked my hips in one hard go, sliding my cock into her and burying myself balls deep inside of her warm wet and tight pussy, her heaven sent walls squeezing me as she throbbed and pulsed around me trying to get used to the intrusion of my thick cock and Flower's mouth opened in a silent scream.

I slipped two fingers into her mouth and pulled it opened as I grabbed her arse cheek with the other and pulled back before thrusting into her again, her tits pressed flushed against the window as I ravaged her.

"Yeh wanted everyone to see didn't you?" I breathed into her ear as I slipped my wet fingers from her mouth and instead tangled that hand into her hand and tugged her head back so she arched whilst her head rested on my shoulder.

The sound of my balls hitting her echoed through my flat and drove me crazy, her pussy clenched around me every time I squeezed at her skin.

"Such a good girl. Such a tight little pussy, made for me hmm?"

I let go of her head watching as it dropped forward, a moan leaving her mouth as she panted and I slapped her arse hard, a red mark appearing immediately and her pussy spasmed around me, making me do it again.

"You like that, puppy? Like Daddy leaving his marks all over you? My necklace tells everyone who you belong to doesn't it?" I hissed into her ear as I pulled back and pulled out all together, dropping to my knees.

My tongue flicked up into her stretched hole before she could even realise my cock was missing. A delightful squeal echoed around the room as she twitched and jerked around as I held her thighs open as I sucked on her clit before pulling back and giving her cunt a quick slap.

Flower's legs shook as I returned to my full height, her head twisted over her shoulder as she watched me, her lips red and swollen even more and I assumed her teeth had gone to town on them.

I pulled her away from the window easily, her body pliant as I manoeuvred her like a rag doll, gripping the underside of her thighs before I lifted her easily, she barely weighed a thing, her eyes and mouth dropping open as she grabbed my shoulders before I thrust up and my cock found its home inside of her again.

Flower stared at me as I took in her face, her flushed cheeks and red lips, wide and shiny eyes as if she had been crying in pleasure and I swallowed, my dick twitching inside of her and I watched as her mouth dropped open at the feeling.

Without thinking I spat directly into her open mouth and glared until she shut her mouth, and I zeroed in on her throat through narrowed eyes as it contracted and she swallowed before I took my first step.

A surprised yelp left her mouth and I smirked as I manoeuvred my way through the lounge, making sure to grab my phone and then down the hall, her mouth hanging open as she bounced with every step I took, my cock almost slipping out only to be thrust back into her as I put my foot down.

I let go of her briefly to twist the door handle and I kicked the door open easily, the movement forcing my cock further into her and I swore I felt it hit her cervix.

I let go of her easily, briefly thinking about letting her get off before I changed my mind and gripped her by her underarms and threw her onto my bed.

I grinned as she hit the bed with wide eyes, her pretty tits bouncing as she did, my phone landing on a pillow behind her and I licked my lips as I lent onto my knees before grabbing her ankles and pulling her down towards me.

I forced her legs open with one leg as one hand dipped between them and I found her slick hole easily, two fingers sliding in easier than ever as I sucked a nipple into my mouth, Flower's body convulsing under me.

"I fucking love these."

I hissed cold air over her tits, watching as the nipple I'd hadn't hardened in my mouth stood tall and pebbled, it was true. These were the perfect size, they're weren't big but they weren't pancakes.

"I fucking love you." I grunted as I pushed a third finger into her and forced them in so my knuckles met her folds and Flower fell apart under me, her face screwing up as her chest rose from the bed and I took great pleasure sucking blooms of red into her tits as I pumped my fingers, her cum coating them.

I watched with a satisfied smirk on my lips once she finally stopped shaking, her eyes blinking open hazily, only to have her mouth open in a silent scream as I pushed my fingers in again and I opened my mouth.

Spit dangled from my mouth over hers before I used my tongue to cut it loose and I watched it drop directly down the back of her throat, the contraction following seconds later.

"Fucking love filling you up with me."

"Please fuck me."

A whimper left her lips as I stared at her as I pulled my fingers from her pussy sticky and shiny and I held my pointer to my mouth and sucked off her juices, she had the best tasting pussy.

Although it was hardly like I'd cared about any of the other girls I'd fucked before to make them cum.

I almost made Flower clean my fingers but I couldn't get enough and I cleaned off all my fingers, getting lost in the moment and the taste of her before I returned my attention to the pretty baby in front of me.

My fingers found her nipples and I pinched as I thrust inside of her, the juices she hadn't coated me in giving me a helpful hand in sliding directly in, my balls slapping against her little arsehole as I pulled at her nipples.

Flower's legs came up around my waist as she crossed her ankles behind me and I lent forward as she angled her hips up, strained whines leaving her mouth as she gasped out Daddy, Daddy, Daddy over and over again.

One hand settled in its home around her throat as the other slipped down between us, my cock pushing as far as it possibly could go inside of her as the other hand played with her clit, her legs tightening around me.

"Sensitive." Flower gasped and I grinned as I rubbed harder, her face twisting in pleasure, or pain, I wasn't sure and I didn't care.

"Doesn't Puppy want to cum?" I taunted as I thrusted harder, pulling back to the just tip was brushing against my fingers and her clit before plunging back in, her tits shaking as she shunted up the bed.

"Too sensitive." She whined again and I grinned, red hot lust filling my veins as I felt myself twitch.

"Alright Puppy," I gave in as I left her clit alone, and instead concentrated on ploughing into her, my teeth nipping at any skin I could find; her tits, stomach, neck, arms, jaw, anywhere I could put my mark.

"Give me my phone."

"Daddy?" Flower blinked, her eyes screwing up as I pulled out and nudged her little back rosebud with the tip of my cock to tease. How I wanted to though...

"Don't make me repeat myself." I snapped as I plunged back in, like a rabid dog in heat my hips snapped to hers as I jerked my hips trying to get further inside of her warmth despite already being balls deep.

My phone was suddenly thrust into my face and I smirked as the minute I had taken it, her hands were back to grasping wildly at the sheets.

"Smile for Daddy."

I thrust into Flower just as I snapped a photo, her tits mid bounce as her mouth parted and I took several more as I matched my thrust to the photos, her face beautiful in every single one.

I dropped my phone as I grabbed her legs and forced her to unhook from around me, and I pushed her legs back up so she was spread wide open, my phone in my hand again as I held it above me, a video of the two of us connecting over and over again saved forever.

A sudden tightness in my balls alerted me to the fact I was close and the almost immediate twitching of my cock made me realise just how close I was and I gritted my teeth. I didn't want to cum inside her, no matter how much I loved painting her insides white.

I had a better idea and it was my birthday.

"Who do you belong to Buttercup?" I grunted as I slowed my thrusts, I had to time this perfectly.

"You." Flower gasped and I let a shaky breath.

"Wanna paint your pretty face."

Flower nodded immediately her wide eyes looking for reassurance and praise and I pulled out painstakingly slow.

"Come on pretty baby, show me how dirty you are."

Flower's eyes opened just a tiny bit wider before she nodded and I settled at her waist, my legs thrown over either side of her body and they held most of my weight, I didn't want to crush her.

My cock was glistening as I ran a hand over it several times before it jerked and I knew it was time. I lent up a little bit and Flower's mouth opened with me even asking her and I knew I had the most perfect little slut.

I groaned and forced my eyes to stay open as the first rope of cum shot out of my cock landing on her chin and I tried my best to aim as I kept wanking myself off over her, the majority landing in her mouth but several ropes hit her chin and her cheeks and I swore the sight made me cum even harder.

I emptied what felt like a life's times worth of cum onto her, the white substance filling her mouth and I knew she was glad she had no gag reflex as some of it just dribbled over the sides of her mouth and I reached for my phone again.

"Daddy's pretty baby."

I took several photos of her painted by me, holding my cum in her mouth before I nodded and she swallowed easily and I moved off of her, the leftover cum still decorating her face until I reached forward and swiped some off her chin.

"Messy thought aren't you Flower?" I hummed as she sucked my finger, and we repeated the action until I had cleaned her face and she had cleaned my finger.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Flower replied, a shy smile on her lips.

I'd just fucking cum on her face and she was shy about telling me she loved me? Fucking weirdo.

I laughed as she fell back against the bed and I watched as she ran a hand through her hair before I laid down beside her, my hand landing on her stomach.

"Happy birthday H." Flower said quietly and I smiled, absentmindedly playing with one of her nipples making her squirm.

"You're a fucking goddess yeh' know?"

"I like making you happy." Flower smiled as she rolled closer into me and I wrapped an arm around her, the two of us were disgustingly sweaty but I knew if I suggested a shower she'd say no.

"Yeh' made me very happy."

"You made me happy too." Flower laughed and I smiled smugly, yeah I did. "It's my favourite day of the year so I'm glad you're happy."

"February first is your favourite day?" I frowned, peering down at her in confusion as she nodded.

"It's the day my favourite person was born."

I stared at her as her words hung in the air and I felt like telling her she was fucking disgusting, because she was.

How dare she be as fucking nice and sweet and wild as she was in bed and then say something as fucking nice as that as a passing comment?

"I fucking love you Poppy." I said instead, her name slipping from my mouth and I saw her begin to frown.

"No, no Flower, or Buttercup. Just Poppy, you. Because I'm in love with you Poppy Carmichael."

Flower blinked at me as my confession hung in the air and I imagined this is how she felt when she'd told me she loved me and I had ignored it. I ran a hand through my hair as I looked around my room, my eyes flicking back to her.

"Oh fuck, are you okay?"

I stared at Flower as tears filled her eyes as she stared back at me, a strange laugh bubbling out of her mouth as she nodded, her hands wiping at eyes.

"I am just so in love with you." Flower laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Fucking scared me, Flower." I laughed a bit before the two of us settled down and I heard Flower's breathing even out and I glanced down at her to see her eyes closed and I smiled.

I settled back against my bed as Flower curled into me and I let my fingers run up and down her skin as I let my body calm down, she really was the best fucking person in my life.

And I was so fucking lucky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 4.2K 33
Daddy smut ;)
1.1M 33.7K 101
Just as things were starting to come together, everything slipped away. A tragic series of events forces Kate to learn her love story backward while...
26.9K 669 24
"I'm giving you two choices, Elise Rosewood. Number one, I let you free. You will be kidnapped by the Rivals, and they'll kill you. Two, you come wit...
1.1M 54.4K 32
••complete 2014•• louis runs a gang and harry dates gang members