Austin Mahone Imagines

By MsMahonee

i take requests! More

-Note-
Tickles - cute
Skateboarding - cute
I'm Sorry... - cute
Waking Up - cute
Justin Bieber Concert
Explanations - dirty
"Not In School" - dirty
It's a Date - romantic
•Note•
In New York - cute - Dana♡
"She wants to hook up."- cute - Hayam♡
Make them jealous - romantic - Sneha♡
Homecoming - cute - Hannah♡
Sick - cute - Christina♡
I'm Home - dirty - Melanie♡
Lunch Break - dirty - Nichole♡
Underneath the Mistletoe - romantic - Bri♡
First Day Back - dirty - Cheyenne♡
Are You Done Yet? - cute - Sofia♡
Birthday Surprise - cute/romantic - Kiana♡
Summer Vacation - cute - Nayja♡
Partying - dirty - Megan♡
"I can explain" - cute - Zoe♡
I Hate(d) You - cute - Brianna♡
Us - cute - Desirae♡
After shots - dirty - mahone911♡
Fanfic Contest
Jealous? - romantic - Nadia♡
It's That Time Again... - cute - Zoe♡
Instagram?
Dinner Troubles - dirty - Ena♡
Believe It - romantic - Rosie♡
Can't Walk - dirty - Alianna♡
The One - cute - Sara♡
Are We Good? - cute - Samantha♡
Empty Beds - cute - Nevaeh♡
Meeting Austin - cute - Alexcia♡
Late Night Cravings - dirty - Ava♡
Say My Name - dirty - Jennie♡
Restaurant Reunion - cute - Morgan♡
Making the Bed - dirty/funny - Aleksa♡
Undressing - dirty - Kelly♡
False Accusations - cute - Daisy♡
MMM Yeah - cute - Khayla♡
"Pull over" - dirty - Aly♡
-please read
Something New- dirty - Isabella♡
Keep Me Warm - cute - Andrea♡
More Time - cute -Kaeli♡
Sleeping On The Couch - cute - Tamara♡
Plan B - dirty - Ashley♡
Pranks - cute - Lana♡

Drunk - dirty/cute - Kasey♡

2.5K 57 7
By MsMahonee

Drunk
Imagine for Kasey
(ayoitskasey)

___

"Hello, baby."

"Please, Austin," I back myself into the corner of the room, "stop."

"Just one kiss. We can make out. It'll be fun."

Shaking my head, I crouch down and hug my knees to my chest, scared for my life.

Austin is dangerous to be around when he's drunk. Right now, he's more intoxicated than he's ever been. All thanks to his friends who wanted a guys' night out.

Now here I am, having to deal with drunk Austin as he towers over me, powerful and intimidating. I don't know what he's going to do and it scares me more that he's capable of hurting me.

"Come here baby," Austin lowers himself and grabs onto my arm. I shake my head immediately, trying so hard to wriggle myself out of his grasp.

"Come to daddy." Pulling me towards him, he attempts to lift me up. I fight against him but it think it's a know fact that I cannot win when it comes to Austin, especially when he's drunk.

When he gets tired of me resisting against him, he drags me across the wooden floor by my arm.

"Why don't you want to play with me?" he chuckles lowly, laying himself on top of me on the floor as he kisses my neck.

"Austin, stop." He's never treated me like this before and I don't like this side of him.

"No, you stop," he growls, biting harshly on my neck, "stop fighting me and just love it for once."

"Why are you doing this?" I choke out, my hands trying their hardest to push him off me.

"Why can't I just do something without you asking questions?"

His hands travel in and up my shirt, grabbing one of my breasts. Forcefully kissing me, I barely taste the alcohol on his breath. I cringe and try to pull back but he pins me down harder.

Tears start to stream down my face uncontrollably.

"Don't cry, it'll be over before you know it," Austin murmurs, kissing underneath my ear.

He pulls my pajama shorts off and strips me of my underwear. He undoes his fly and exposes his long erection.

"Austin-"

"Shh..." he coos and I try crawling backwards but his weight is sitting on my hips.

"Please," I whimper, wanting this nightmare to end, "don't do this."

"It's okay, baby, I won't hurt you."

But you already have.

"I don't want to, please Austin. Let me go."

Austin always told me he would never make me do anything I didn't want to. My stomach churns as I think about what he'll do when he's sober.

Shoving his full length into me, he holds down my arms above my head and stares at me dangerously. I see his hazel green eyes have turned a dark brown, almost black even.

I try so hard to move my limbs but he's got me locked down with his body. I'm crying hard now.

Austin pushes his lips onto mine and takes complete domination as he rocks his hips faster, each thrust causing me to cry harder.

I don't want this. I hate when Austin's drunk. He takes his anger out on me and most of the time it's not a good thing.

"Yeah, baby, that feels so good," Austin groans, biting his bottom lip.

"No..." I whisper, sniffling as I try to hold back my tears.

"Aw, yeah." He slows his thrusts and releases into me. Luckily, I've been on my pill.

Pulling out of me, he buttons up his jeans and leaves me on the floor, helpless.

"Where are you going?" I try to sit up, but my legs are so weak from his previous actions.

"To bed. I'm done with you."

My mouth drops open and the tears brim my eyes once again.

He leaves without another word, his footsteps disappearing up the stairs.

I adjust my clothes back on and decide I'm not going back upstairs. Austin took it too far this time. He's the one who will have to clean up the mess in the morning and this time I'm going to make sure he's sorry.

___

Austin's POV

My head is pounding when I wake. It hurts like hell. I never deal with hangovers well.

Reaching out next to me, I grab Kasey and hold- wait.

She's not there.

Her side of the bed is empty. Where is she? She never leaves the bed before I do.

Gathering all my strength, I lift myself and sit, my head pounding five times worse. Damnit, who let me drink so much last night?

I sit with my head in my hands for a few minutes until I feel my headache simmer down. I can at least walk now without my brain threatening to explode out of my skull. I'm only wearing my boxers right now. That's odd. I always sleep with sweatpants on. Sauntering towards the dresser, I pull out a pair of black sweats and slip them on. I don't bother with a shirt, I rarely wear shirts around Kasey or in the house for that matter.

The house is unusually quiet when I make my way downstairs. The lights are all off but that's normal, it's 8:40 in the morning.

Entering the living room, I immediately spot someone on the couch. Kasey. What is she doing sleeping down here?

She's curled up in a ball, huddled under a blanket as she sleeps peacefully on one of my mother's pillows that was given to us as a gift.

Walking towards her, I notice some bruises on her neck. But when I get closer, I realize they aren't bruises. They're hickies. Who the hell gave her those? I couldn't have been me, could it? If it wasn't, has someone else been touching her? Is she cheating on me?

I inch closer to her, examining her whole body. Although she's sleeping, she looks scared. As if someone is going to come and hurt her.

Leaning down, I kiss her softly on the forehead and she stirs.

"Morning, baby," I smile but it soon fades when I see her open her eyes and close them immediately. That's weird.

She pulls the blanket higher so it covers half her face.

"Don't hide," I chuckle playfully, leaning over to pull the blanket off her.

"Stop," she whispers, almost in a warning tone.

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows and grin, getting the feeling that she's playing games and I just decided to go along with it.

She removes the blanket off herself and sits up. I expect her to kiss me, but she gets up and leaves the room. I hear the bathroom door down the hall lock and I start to grow suspicious. Did I do something?

Maybe my mind is just playing tricks on me and she's just tired too. She can't be avoiding me, right? I haven't done anything wrong.

Strolling into the kitchen, I turn the coffee maker on and wait for the water to boil. Then I lean against the counter and pull my phone out, catching up with everything that happened last night. I haven't been on my phone in what feels like forever.

I look up from my phone when I hear Kasey come into the kitchen. Damn, she looks hot in her long T-shirt and no pants. Her hair is in a sloppy ponytail and she looks exhausted but I think she's the most beautiful girl in the world.

She doesn't make eye contact with me, not even for a second. All she does is turn on the stove and grab a pan from the ceiling rack to start cooking breakfast. Our daily routine is her cooking breakfast and I make coffee for both of us. It all works out evenly.

While she's busy taking things out of the refrigerator, I try and think back to last night. I honestly don't remember that much. I remember going to the club with a few friends and then somehow ending up back here. After that, it's all a blur. Maybe I did something to her while I was drunk and I really hope it isn't as bad as I think.

I stare at her intently as she's concentrated on cooking the eggs. Walking over to her, I grab her ass and plant a swift kiss on her cheek.

She stiffens when she feels the sudden contact and it's not like her. Kasey is usually fine with me touching her whenever, and now it seems like she's scared to be touched at all.

I rest my chin on her shoulder like I always do in the mornings but she shrugs me off her. I grow more and more confused by the second. Why is she acting this way?

When she's finished cooking everything, she sets the two plates on the table. I hand her a mug of coffee and she doesn't even acknowledge me or anything. She just takes the cup and sets it on the table like it's nothing.

Sitting next to her, I watch her every move. She stares impassively at the wall ahead, then pulls out her phone out of nowhere. Maybe she hid it in her bra. Girls hide everything in there, right? No?

I take a leaf of faith and place my hand on her thigh, hoping it'll bring her out of this state of annoyance and actually talk to me. Caressing her inner high, she doesn't seem to be fazed by it at all. She then sets her fork down, still staring at her phone, and removed my hand from her leg with no words spoken. It's like she brushed off a piece of dust.

We sit in silence for two more minutes. I'm growing more anxious but I don't want to say anything that will set her off and make her ignore me more than she already is.

"Babe," I say, turning to look at her but she pretends to not hear me.

"Did I do something?" I ask, wanting to know if I had done anything stupid last night.

It takes her a while to respond.

"You really don't remember?" She mutters, eyes still glued to her phone as she takes a bite of toast.

"No."

"That's a bummer," she mumbles.

I sigh, "What did I do?"

I swear I can see tears at the brim of her eyes and I feel as if what I did really hurt her more than I thought.

"You tried to have sex with me," the cries were evident in her voice, "and when I refused you practically raped me."

Oh no. God, no. Why am I such an idiot?

"What... what happened after?" I ask hoarsely.

She sets her phone face down and continues finishing her breakfast solemnly.

"You left," she whispers, "you said you were going to bed and that you were done with me."

She glances at me as if she wants to stab me to death, then looks away to the wall as if she's used to it. My poor Kasey.

"I did?" I choke out.

She nods.

We sit in silence for the next few minutes and I feel my appetite disappear knowing what I did to Kasey.

She suddenly stands and takes her plate to the sink. I watch her carefully.

"First you force sex on me and now you're not eating the food I cooked?" she scoffs, rolling her eyes.

I stand up abruptly and pull her towards me, pressing my lips on hers before she has the chance to protest. I hold her face in my hands and kiss her with the most passion and love I can give. I want to kiss her so hard she forgets I ever did what I did.

"I'm so sorry, Kasey. I know you don't want to hear it but I'm sorry and I love you so much I don't ever want to lose you. You mean everything to me," I say all in one quick breath as I kiss all over her face.

She scrunched up her little nose like she always does when I kiss her face and that's when I know I've won her back. My hands are still cupping her face and her hands are rested on my arms.

"What was that first sentence?" She tips her head to the side and puts on her innocent face.

"I'm so sorry, Kasey. You know how much I love you," I grin, kissing her once again.

"I love you too. But if this ever happens again, you'll regret you ever got drunk," she casually says, smiling devilishly.

"I know, babe, I know."

___

I'm back! I've written a few imagines already and can't wait to post them!

I've been completely busy this month but the best part was I got to see 5SOS in concert live! It was my first time seeing them and I wasn't a very big fan but now I am I guess. Our seats were so close to the stage if I reached out I could've touched the edge of the stage omg. Calum pointed at me and waved.

Also! I have a new story up called "For The Girl Who Waited" or FTGWW for short. It's an Austin Mahone fan fiction and I'm writing this one because I've finished all my other Austin Mahone stories and I was so excited to post this one.

Vote!

-L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414 7 25
an Austin Mahone love story
202K 6.7K 131
I take requests ______________
17.4K 376 35
(This is an Austin Mahone Fan Fic) Stephanie Reese was just an ordinary girl from San Antonio Texas. She was forced to move to Miami, Florida when sh...
5.7K 128 31
An Austin mahone romance fan fiction