The Fifth Marauder

By TheGirlWhoSpeaks

(Y/N) Gryffindor is, of course, the pure blood decendant of Godric Gryffindor. In her first year at Hogwarts... More

1 - Memories
2 - Kettleburn
3 - She Knows
4 - FOX!
5 - A Stag and a Dog
6 - Full Moon
7 - Here Comes the Sun
8 - Shopping
Guys!
New Chapters!

•Update•

3.6K 84 24
By TheGirlWhoSpeaks

I genuinely think this story would get as much love as it did, and once I read over it again, I was going to leave it behind. This isn't my best work, I don't even know why I messed up the story so many times. But, considering you all like this book, I was thinking about starting over.

I want to do an actual series. I'm going to start at year one, 1971 when the marauders first went to school, and I want to go all the way until the Second Wizarding War. Now I know this book is still read, so I'm going to leave it up, but I won't update it. I'll be sure to post when the first chapter of the new series is up, though!

I hope you'll all like it. (Y/n) will still be with the marauders, and her love interest will still be one of them...

But for now that's a secret;). Keep reading, guys, and thank you so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 638 34
**COMPLETED** Cover made by @siriusblackisgreat ⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️: All original characters owned by J.K. Rowling. The only thing I own is the plot. Set...
5.9K 245 34
Everyone at Hogwarts knew about the Marauders. James Potter, the arrogant so-and-so, Sirius Black, the bad boy, Remus Lupin, the 'good' one, and Pete...
16.5K 379 18
The beginning of (Y/N) Hydra's fifth year wasn't fantastic. Voldemort returned, she nearly got expelled and a strange woman in pink appeared and star...
557 13 9
"I apologise, Miss Malfoy." The hat said only to her before it shouted out, "Gryffindor!" for the rest of the hall to hear. Professors and students w...