Save Me From Everyone//Bayani...

By emmajames0012

"Why did you do this to me?" More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 10

435 17 1
By emmajames0012

*EMMA'S POV*

I was sitting on my bed watching YouTube videos and eating some pizza that I ordered for dinner and then I got a text from Jordan saying,

Hey babe, I'm ready to Skype call me at your leisure. Don't take too terribly long though, I miss you.

I smiled and opened up Skype, I found Jordan's name and started a call with him. He answered on the first ring and his perfect smiled appeared on the screen.

"Hey cutie." I said smiling.

"Hi beautiful. Whatcha up to?" He asked reclining in his computer chair.

"Nothing much, just eating some pizza taking it easy. How was your flight?" I asked interested how it went.

"It was nice, I slept a lot, listened to some music. Just the normal things you do on a flight." Jordan said swallowing hard. I nodded my head.

"Sounds very interesting. So what sound we talk about?" I asked examining something on his neck, it looked like bruises up and down his neck, but ignored it and engaged in the conversation. We talked for 3 hours straight, I checked my phone for the time and it read 1:43 am, I though it would be a good time to go to sleep.

"Hey babe, I think I'm going to head off to bed." I said rubbing my eyes and smiling.

"You're going to bed at 11:43? Weirdo much?" Jordan said smiling.

"You're 2 hours behind me, so technically I am not a weirdo and I'm completely normal." I said pulling me knees up to my chest.

"You do that a lot." Jordan said smiling with a bit of a blush in his cheeks.

"I do what?" I asked panicking that I did something embarrassing.

"You pull your legs up to your chest and you rest your head on top of your knees. It's so cute." Jordan said smiling sheepishly. I looked down and blushed, he makes me feel so special.

"Stop making me blush and stop stalling me. I have to go to bed, okay?" I said putting my hand over my face and staying there. Jordan didn't say anything and then I heard a phone camera snap a picture of something. I put my hands down and looked at Jordan who was smiling happily at something.

"What are you doing?" I asked giggling. He looked up from his phone and laughed.

"Oh nothing, check your Twitter notifications." Jordan said smirking. I grabbed my phone and opened up Twitter, I saw a new notification from @xBayani. I clicked on it and I saw it was a picture of me with my hand over my face and the caption was 'isn't she a cuuutieeeee? My #wcw' he actually got the day right.

"Wow, you actually got the day right in my time." I said laughing and applauding. He laughed and smiled.

"Did it make your morning?" Jordan asked resting his head in his hands. I nodded and smiled slightly.

"Seeing your face will make my morning." I said smiling.

"Ditto." Jordan said smiling and laughing.

"Do you want to watching a movie and fall asleep through a screen?" I asked grabbing my phone.

"Anything to make you stay." He said smiling.

"I'm going to join this call on my phone hold on." I said opening up Skype on my phone and calling my laptop. I added it and exited the call on my laptop. After a process of 5 minutes trying to set everything up, Jordan and I were ready to watch a movie.

We chose 'The Den' which was a scary movie and we both snuggled up in our beds and I started playing the movie. I feel like everything in my life is about to change because of him but I feel happy about it.

-
-
-
Sorry for the shirt chapter, but it's Thanksgiving so I couldn't write a lot today, hopefully all of you guys and an amazing day with your families and I love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...