The Alpha's Sister

By the_greenbean

Rose a unnoticed, shy wolf hasn't said a word to anyone besides her dad since her mom died. And she finds her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author's Note
Announcement

Chapter 8

82.5K 2.6K 269
By the_greenbean

"Did anything interesting happen at school today?" dad asked over dinner. "No." I say looking down at my food. 

Dad could always tell when I was lying and I couldn't hide anything from him. 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes." I say looking anywhere but at him.

 "Rose." he said giving me a look. 

"Fine. I got second place in a race for once." I say.

 "Is that all?" I put a piece of pork in my mouth and nodded. 

"Whatever you say Rose." dad said and he dropped the subject. 

The next day as I was walking down the hallway someone pulled me into a closet. 

"I'm sorry pulled you in here I just wanted to do this." 

I could feel Claudia kiss me slowly. But it quickly turned into a hungry kiss. We broke away panting and then we heard the bell ring. 

"Dammit." she said. 

I wish I could see her so I could sign and I wasn't ready to talk to her yet. So instead I hugged her tightly. 

"We're going to be late." she said but I could here that she didn't want to leave yet. I reluctantly nodded and we exited the closet.

As I was sitting in class I realized something, why did she pull me into a closet instead of just kissing me in the hallway. Was she ashamed of me? My heart started pound and I could feel an anxiety attack coming so I raised my hand and signed if I could use the bathroom. The teacher nodded and I rushed out of the room. I an to the bathroom and went into a stall and sank to the floor. Does she even like me? Are we even mates? She's going to reject me isn't she. I started to hyperventilate I tried to get my breathing under control but I just couldn't. I don't have any anxiety medicine anymore because the attacks stopped for awhile.

I could feel someone sink down next to me and put there arms around me. 

"Shhh it's okay your okay." Claudia whispered and I immediately started to calm down. 

I turned to her "How did you know I was here?" I sign. 

"I could feel it through our bond." I stiffen up. 

"Are you ok now? What was wrong."

 "Yeah I'm fine now. It was nothing."  

"Are you sure?" I nod and smile.

"Could we stay like this for little while?" Claudia asked looking at me a little nervously. I don't respond, I just cuddle into her side. 

We stayed like that for awhile until someone walked into the bathroom. I stood up quickly and looked back down at Claudia. She looked a little annoyed but stood up anyway and we exited the stall. "What were you guy do-" the girl starts but Claudia cuts her off with a low growl and pushes past her pulling me with her. 

"Sorry." I sign. 

When I get home my dad was waiting for me and there was no dinner cooking. 

"Dad what's going on?" I ask quietly. 

 "The alpha's family invited us over for dinner so go change." I nod and head upstairs. 

My heart starts to pound with the thought of seeing Claudia again. I dress in a nicer and not as oversized sweater  and different leggings. I brush my hair and put on some mascara and head downstairs. As I approached dad I asked if I looked ok. 

"You look fine sweetie don't worry." he said with a reassuring smile.

"Thank you." I say. 

"Do you need anything else?" I shook my head and we went out the door and walked to the alpha's house to have dinner with Claudia and her family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 118 32
A young pup whom has been running and hiding everywhere with her mother since young from being hunted down by her own uncle. During the process of hi...
2.1M 69.7K 20
Vivian Williams is a werewolf, but what she didn't expect was her mate to be a girl. Find out what happens with these troubled two. Will Vivian's pa...
248K 6.1K 22
Rose is a freshman in college. She is a lesbian and completely open about it. Her second semester she meets her sociology teacher. A gorgeous woman w...
2.3M 73.8K 44
Sometimes, love happens in the weirdest places, but what Olivia didn't expect was to find it with her brothers girlfriend.