Quick Transmigration : Male l...

By BeFit3

Transmigrated as the male lead's white moonlight, she looks very beautiful, has a cool temperament, a great f... More

Arc - 1 Chapter : 1
Chapter : 2
Chapter : 3
Chapter : 4
Chapter : 5
Chapter : 6
Chapter : 7
Chapter : 8
Chapter : 9
Chapter : 10
Chapter : 11
Chapter : 12
Chapter : 13
Chapter : 14
Chapter : 15
Chapter : 16
Chapter : 17
Chapter : 19
Chapter : 20
Chapter : 21
Chapter : 22
Chapter : 23
Chapter : 24
Chapter : 25
Chapter : 26
Chapter : 27

Chapter : 18

5.1K 186 20
By BeFit3

The Fascinating Fake Money in the Giants (eighteen)

The next day, at breakfast, Cheng Feng proposed to hold a grand 18th birthday banquet for Qi Ze, invite friends and relatives, and formally introduce him to everyone as Young master Cheng .

In fact, it is not necessary for him to have such a big fanfare, because the business and entertainment edition magazine has also published news about the Cheng family's replacement of children. Probably no one in the high circle does not know about this strange thing.

Cheng Yan lowered her head and sipped milk silently, her heartbeat was a little faster.

According to the development of the plot, the white moonlight proposed to study in the UK after this birthday banquet next week. The Cheng family already has a veritable second child. Her situation of fake money will become embarrassing so thought she might as well go far away.

Of course, there is no reason for Cheng Feng to disagree. As for the male lead, even though he couldn't let go of white moonlight for a while, he also couldn't forget how she treated him mercilessly, so he just watched indifferently as she left.

Cheng Yan secretly felt a sigh of relief, the plot power is very powerful, there should be no mistakes, her drama should be completed, right?

She lowered her head, thinking of all this, not even moving the fork in her hand.

In the eyes of others, the girl's dazedness looked more like she was frustrated because her birthday was ignored because she was born on the same day as Qi Ze.

Cheng Xiangyang was so distressed that he wanted to hug her, knowing that he couldn't persuade his father to give her a birthday banquet, so he thought that he would have to invite all his friends and classmates for her birthday, so that she would not be left alone anf feel sad.

Even Qi Ze looked at her with dark eyes.

Cheng Yan didn't pay attention to this, she was very relaxed, pondering the reaction that the original owner should have at this time. After taking a few sips, she said she was full and got up to leave.

Qi Ze picked up a napkin and wiped the corners of his lips, and got up and left.

Cheng Xiangyang frowned, and was about to get up and said he was full, and was stopped by Cheng Feng: "Yang Yang, sit down, I want to tell you something."

-

Cheng Yan returned to the bedroom, and when she was about to close the door, suddenly a hand was stretched out to hold the door frame and pushed the door halfway open. She looked up in surprise, Qi Ze was standing at the door and looked at her with a silent expression.

She asked indifferently, "What are you doing?"

Qi Ze laughed: "Are you sure you want to talk here?"

After a moment, Cheng Yan withdrew, let him enter the room, and closed the door.

Qi Ze sat down on the folding chair of the balcony, and there were some fruits on the table, and a shining fruit knife.

He took a red apple and peeled it with a knife. The speed was very stable, and the apple peel fell on his long fingertips.

Cheng Yan didn't understand what he was doing, and after a while, she walked to the balcony, sat opposite him, and asked directly: "Don't you say it's good to not know? Is there anything to talk about?"

Qi Ze's hand was light With a slight shake, all the apple peels dropped, and a full and juicy apple appeared on his palm, and he passed his hand forward.

Cheng Yan didn't have enough food, so she took it subconsciously, raised her head to meet his smiling eyes, just listened to him and said, "Who told you?"

"That day ..." without waiting for her to mention those words that she said during the breakup, he had already interrupted her: "No wonder you are not full enough, do you always eat so little at home?"

Cheng Yan wanted to say that she had a small appetite, but Qi Ze obviously would not forget the days of feeding her food in those months.

Therefore, she pursed her lips. In the sun, her lips were bright red and her complexion was white. She said, "You don't need to worry about it."

Qi Ze looked away, and seemed to lick the his dry lips, and chuckled: " You are my girlfriend, If i don't care then who will care? "

Cheng Yan seemed scared, glaring at him, like a rabbit who was so anxious to bite and thought she was very fierce:" We have broken up! "

Qi Ze glanced at her casually: "I agreed?"

Cheng Yan said coldly: "I agree, and that's fine. Which couple of lovers have you seen that both parties agreed for breakup?"

"We're different." Qi Ze looked down at her slightly, his eyes were dark and serious, " You like me, and I like you too. The reason for your breakup can no longer exist. There is no gap between us. As long as you want, I can just take that breakup as a joke. "

Cheng Yan was almost shocked to stand up. After that, she had to support herself and calmly looked at him, but her heart was already full of waves.

The script isn't written like this, right?

Shouldn't he have turned a blind eye to her for pride and self-esteem?

Cheng Yan calmly said, "I don't like you now."

However, Qi Ze's arrogance still hasn't been found, only giving her three words: "Impossible."

Cheng Yan Xiu frowned: "....... Why?"

Qi Ze's deep eyes looked at her, and after a long while, his voice was low, and a bit seductive, said :" You still have feelings for me, don't you? "

" No! "Cheng Yan quickly rejected," I don't feel for you anymore!! "

" You do! "

" No ... "

Her words were pinched in her throat, and he suddenly leaned down and kissed her, his hands pressed against her back, pulling the two closer together. She only felt as if a current was flowing through her body, making her whole body stiff and unable to move, she just opened her eyes and looked at him.

A brief kiss, but the atmosphere has changed, strange and ambiguous .

He stared down at her, and saw that she was a little stunned, and smiled softly: "See, you didn't even hit me, doesn't that proves you still......"

Before the voice fell, Cheng Yan gave a loud slap on his left face .

The girl's strength is not strong and it doesn't hurt much, just a slight hot feeling.

Qi Ze stood up straight and looked at her, his jaw slightly stretched, his expression as if hidden in shadows.

The girl lifted her chin slightly, staring at him with her pretty and clear pupil, and said coldly, "I didn't hit you because i was thinking if I should hit your left or right face."

Qi Ze's eyes could not see the emotion, he just looked at her for a long while, and then smiled again: "Yanyan, why do you have to explain it? If you don't explain ..." He said in a playful tone, "Maybe I would have believed it, that you don't like me."

Cheng Yan and Qi Ze looked at each other. After looking at each other for a moment, she lowered her head and looked at the apple in her hand: "It doesn't make sense to keep stretching our relationship, it's meaningless."

A gust of wind blew from the balcony, blowing her long, curly hair, and the skirt was slightly raised, she just lowered her head, he could see her fair face, small earlobe, and her beautiful appearance.

Qi Ze did not speak, but just felt that at this moment, his heart was very peaceful, because she was right in front of him.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, and outside the door was Cheng Xiangyang's gentle voice: "Yan Yan, I let the kitchen make what you love."

Cheng Yan glanced toward the door and said, "I'm not hungry."

After being silent for a moment, Cheng Xiangyang asked again, "Yanyan, can I come in?"

Cheng Yan looked up at Qi Ze, but said in her mouth, "Brother, I want to sleep for a while."

There was no sound outside the door, for a while, at last Cheng Xiangyang only said, "Okay, Yanyan, if you're hungry, remember to eat."

Then there was sound of footsteps going away.

Qi Ze looked at her with a smile: "You don't even blink when you lie."

"You go out." Cheng Yan didn't look at him, "I want to be alone."

Qi Ze was silent, after a while, he answered the sentence she said before: "It's not meaningless. It's real significance lies in letting me figure out if I have to stick to it." After a pause, he took a deep look at her, " If you don't like me, I won't force you. "

--

Coming out of the bedroom, Qi Ze just came out of the door and felt a strong wind hitting him, his eyes lightened, and he caught the opponent's coming punch.

Faced with Cheng Xiangyang's angry face, Qi Ze smiled ironically: "Do you think I would be stupid enough to be beaten a second time with the same tricks?"

He threw his hands vigorously, and Cheng Xiangyang took a half step back, looking at him his eyes were cold: "Keep away from her, if you dare to hurt her, I will not let you go!"

"Hurt her?" Qi Ze's tone meant unknown, "It may be me, it may be you, maybe it's someone else, but the one i hurt can never be her. "

Cheng Xiangyang stared at him:" What do you mean? "

Qi Ze said faintly:" Because no one will be willing to hurt the person he likes. "

Like the person?

Cheng Xiangyang understood what he meant, but said coldly in his mouth, "What are you talking about?"

"Am i talking nonsense?" Qi Ze approached him, his tone was imposing, "What is your identity to warn me? You don't know how angry and jealous you are now? Is it just because I came out of her room? "

Cheng Xiangyang was a little flustered by his questioning, and his expression was somewhat abnormal, after a while he said calmly," I am her brother, why can't I warn you? Protecting her is my responsibility. "

Qi Ze said indifferently:" Oh, then it's me who read wrong. "

He pushed open the door of the opposite room and walked in.

Cheng Xiangyang clenched his fists, closed his eyes fiercely, as if to suppress the strong emotions spreading in his heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
837K 69.8K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.3M 101K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
499K 7.4K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...