Love Is Blind(Book 2)

By Keasiia

Book 2. Please DO NOT read if you have NOT read Book 1 because you will be confused.(UNFORTUNATELY WATTPAD DE... More

Part 3||Chapter 1
Part 3||Chapter 2
Part 3||Chapter 3
Part 3||Chapter 4
Part 3||Chapter 5
Part 3||Chapter 6
Part 3||Chapter 7
Part 3||Chapter 8
Part 3||Chapter 9
Part 3||Chapter 10
Part 3||Chapter 11
Part 3||Chapter 12
Part 3||Chapter 13
Part 3||Chapter 14
Part 3||Chapter 15
Part 3||Chapter 16
Part 4||Chapter 1
Part 4||Chapter 2
Part 4||Chapter 3
Part 4||Chapter 4
Part 4||Chapter 5
Part 4||Chapter 6
Part 4||Chapter 7
Part 4||Chapter 8
Part 4||Chapter 9
Part 4||Chapter 10
Part 4||Chapter 11
Part 4||Chapter 12
Author NOTE!
Part 4||Chapter 13
Part 4||Chapter 14
Author Note!
Part 4||Chapter 15
Part 4||Chapter 16
Part 4||Chapter 17
Part 4||Chapter 18
Part 4||Chapter 19
Book 3 Part 5||Chapter 1

Part 4||Chapter 20

51.8K 1.4K 2.3K
By Keasiia

***

2 months later...
"You look extra beautiful today...going anywhere special" Dr. Harvey asked Liza. Liza playfully rolled her eyes. Liza went through 3 therapist before she was comfortable to actually talk about what happened to her. Dr. Harvey was a middle aged Hispanic women who Liza instantly built a connection with. She looked forward to going to therapy every Monday and Wednesday.
"No, just studying. I have a test tomorrow." Liza said.
"How's home schooling going?" She asked. Liza sighed.

"Boring. But I kind of like it because I don't have to get up at 5:30 in the morning" They laughed. Elijah and Jada thought it would be best if Liza be homeschool for awhile.
"That's the only bad part about going to school. Oh, and my grades have improved a lot. I got all A's except for in math, I got a C+" Liza said.
"Wow that's great to hear. Now when you go back to public school just stay focused and you'll have good grades. Have you tried asking for extra help in math?" Dr. Harvey asked. Liza nodded.
"Yea, Lijah got me a tutor last week." She said.
"Good, now just stay focus, and try your best." She said. Liza nodded.

***

The next day...
Liza home schooling teacher just left and Liza was jumping for joy because she got a 97 on her math test. She spotted Elijah pulling into the driveway so she quickly rushed outside.
"I got a 97 on my math test!" Liza said with so much joy in her voice. Her and Elijah relationship has improved through out these past months. He's learning to be more patient and open minded with her. Elijah eyes widened as he approached her. They high fived.
"See I told you you could do it. You just gotta stay focus iight" he said. Liza playfully rolled her eyes.

"Hmm I guess you're right...I was so nervous at first because you know when you think you did good, but you really did bad. That's what I was thinking the whole time. But once she handed me my graded test I was shocked" Liza said. Elijah chuckled.
"Yea I know what you mean. I'm proud of you Liza. I really am" he said. Liza smiled. Elijah just stared at her before speaking.
"I got something for you" he said as he headed upstairs.

"What? Money?" She asked as she closely followed him. That made him giggle.
"Nah, something I know you want deep down but you have yet to ask for" he said as he walked into his and Jada's room. Liza plopped down on the bed as he went into the closet. He came back out a few seconds with a small pink gift bag in his hands.

"This was suppose to be a birthday gift...it's from me and Jada" he said as he placed the bag on her lap. She side eyed him before giggling.
"My birthday is in 4 months...Hmm what's in the bag" she said as she pulled out the wrapping paper. She closed her eyes as she stuck her hand in the bag and pulled out a rectangular box. She opened her eyes and gasped.
"IPHONE 11! Oh my gosh! Thank you!" Liza said as she hugged him. Elijah could see the excitement in her eyes.

"It's the purple one" he said. Liza did a dramatic gasp.
"Wow really" she smiled big as she opened it. She did a lil dance as she powered it on. Elijah chuckled.
"Thank you thank you thank you" Liza repeated.
"You're welcome, get out now so I can get a lil sleep before I gotta go pick up JoJo from day care" he said. Liza nodded as she left out the room. Once Elijah's head hit the pillow he was out like a light.

***

2 week later...
"Jigz! You suppose to be helping me, not shopping for your damn self!" Jada said. He chuckled as he grabbed up another pair of jeans for himself. They was currently in Neiman Marcus shopping for Elijah since his birthday was in a few days. She planned a surprise birthday trip for him and was currently trying to find him some more G-Star RAW jeans since those was his favorite pair of jeans at the moment.

"Uhuh $260...for a pair of jeans? Oh no y'all niggas buggin. Y'all be paying this much for jeans?" Jada asked in shock. Jigz nodded like it was normal.
"Y'all dumb! Instead, y'all can pay $20 or $30 dollars for some jeans out of h&m or forever 21 because the guy jeans look just like this" Jada said. Jigz sucked his teeth.
"$260 for some jeans? Like really Jigz! Y'all trippin. I'll stick to paying $30 $40 dollars for my lil jeans" she said.
"We came her to shop Jada, not to complain about prices" he said. Jada scoffed.

***

3 days later...
Elijah's birthday was in 3 days and Jada was just now telling him how she was bringing him to Miami for a lil weekend getaway. He celebrated yesterday with Jigz and them.
"Jada why you ain't let me know in advance? I mean I'm thankful but I would of loved to be prepared" he said.
"No one is ever prepared and I wanted it to be a surprise. Now hurry up, we gotta be to the airport by 11 and it's 8:50 so chop chop" she said as she left out the room.

"Liza" Jada called out as she walked towards her room.
"Yes?" Liza said as Jada peeked her head in the room.
"Hey! I was just making sure you was dressed." She said. Liza places her Victoria's Secret duffle bag on her bed.
"Yea, and I'm ready" she said.
"Ok good. I just gotta dress JoJo. Thanks again for keeping an eye on him even though Eli is gonna be keeping an eye on both of y'all" Jada said. Liza nodded.

"We only gonna be gone for 3 days so don't miss me too much" Jada said. Liza giggled before rushing over to Jada to hug her.
"Awww you gonna miss me" Jada teased.
"Oh course I am" Liza giggled.
"I'm gonna miss you too...let me go get JoJo up and dressed" Jada said.

***

A hour late, they was on their way to Elijah's fathers house to drop the kids off.
"You gonna be good JoJo?" Jada asked. JoJo nodded. She giggled.
"So what are y'all gonna be doing in Miami?" Liza asked.
"Skinny dipping " Elijah jokes. Jada slapped his arm.
"Ow I was joking" he said. Jada rolled her eyes.

"I have a few things planned for him. It's s surprise so I don't wanna say. I'll text you though" Jada told Liza. Liza nodded.
"Uhuh, I forgot your dad had that big ass dog. I don't trust his big ass around jojo" Jada said as they pulled into Eli's driveway. The dog was seated on the porch but stood up once he noticed the car.
"Her...and Nyla ain't gonna hurt nobody" Elijah said as he got out the car. Elijah whistled and Nyla came running to him. She jumped up greeting him. Elijah smiled as rubbed her head.
He opened the back door to get JoJo.

"Elijah! It better not bit him!" She shouted. Liza laughed as she got out the car. Nyla sniffed JoJo before approaching Liza to sniff her.
"Come on Jada, she gotta sniff you" Elijah said as he chuckled.
"Nope!" Jada said which cause them to laugh.
Elijah's father came out and called for Nyla. He put her inside because he knew Jada was scared of her.

"She don't bite" Eli said as he approached Elijah. They hugged. He hugged Liza. Him and Liza had a good relationship. She always looked at him like a father figure.
"She got teeth so she bite" Jada giggled as she got out the car.
"How are you?" Jada asked as they hugged.
"Good. How are y'all. Ya ass getting old" he said as he playfully slapped Elijah's chest.
"What's that" Elijah joked as he pointed out his dads gray hair's. They laughed.

After talking for 20 minutes or so, Elijah and Jada said their goodbyes.
"I love you...you gonna miss mommy?" Jada asked as she held JoJo.
"Mmhm" JoJo said. He wasn't paying her no mind. Elijah laughed as he kissed JoJos cheek.
"I love you and be good" he told him before kissing him again. He hugged Liza and kissed her cheek.

"I love you." He told her.
"I love you too" She said. Jada places JoJo down before hugging Liza.
"I love you Liza" she said.
"I love you too" Liza said. Elijah and his dad hugged.
"I love you, be safe and enjoy your birthday." His father told him.
"Thanks. And always, I love you too." Elijah said.
"Thanks again Eli. I give you permission to beat them if they get rowdy" Jada joked he laughed as he gave Jada a hug.

***

They landed safely in Miami a little before 3pm.
"Why you look so damn happy. What you do" Elijah asked as he requested an Uber. Jada laughed.
"Nothing. I'm just happy ok. I love you " Jada said as she pecked his lips. He squinted his eyes at her because he knew she was up to something.
"I love you too...Uber is 3 minutes away" he said.

***

They checked in and headed up to their hotel room that was on the 15th floor. Jada had a big smile on her face the whole time. Elijah shook his head. Jada lead the way to the room. Once they made to to the room she instructed him to close his eyes.

"Jada" he groaned. She laughed.
"Can you just listen" Jada said as she laughed because she could tell he was becoming annoyed. He closed his eyes. Jada grabbed his hand as she slide the key card in. She quickly brought their two suitcases in before guiding him inside.

"Just a few more steps. Ok right here" she said as she slightly turned his body.
"Can I open my eyes" he asked.
"Yes" She said. He slowly opened his eyes and couldn't help but smile.
"Surprise " Jada said as she threw her hands in the air and did a lil pose.

He pulled her towards him.
"This is cute...got me feeling like a bitch right now" he said. They both laughed.
"I was trying to be creative, I paid good money for this stuff and plus I had to pay one of the employees to set it up" Jada said. Elijah pecked her lips.
"I love it...thank you" He said. Jada smiled.

***

The next two days they spent most of their day at the beach. They even traveled to Orlando to go to Disney Springs.

***

The Next Day...
It was a little after 8am when Elijah woke up because he felt a sensation. He quickly leant up. Jada smiled at him as she swirled her tongue around the head of his dick before sucking it. He hissed as he tilted his head back. She repeatedly ran her tongue up the length of his dick. She gave it a few more sucks before she stopped. She wiped her mouth as she positioned herself on top of him. She grabbed ahold of her breast as she slowly allowed him inside her.

"Uhh" she moaned as she slightly pointed her butt out before rotating her hips. Elijah laid back and let her do her thang. And that exactly what he did. They had rough nasty wet sex. She had him cumming back to back.
"Happy birthday" she whispered after he came again.

***

"It's our last day...what you tryna do?" Jada asked as she clenched the sheet to her naked body. Elijah rolled over and buried his head in her neck.
"I gotta surprise for you." He mumbled.
"A surprise for me? It's your birthday so how you gotta surprise for me" Jada giggled. He kissed her neck.
"Because I love you, that's why" he said as he rolled on his back and stretched.

"Get dressed...you packed something that's sexy but elegant?" He asked. She thought for a second.
"Yea, that Gucci black dress with the high slits" she said. Elijah nodded.
"Iight. We gotta be ready by 5 ok" he said. 
"What do you have planned?" Jada giggled. Elijah kisses her.
"It's a surprise" was all he said. He kissed Jada's cheek before getting out the bed to go to the bathroom. Jada smiled as she grabbed her phone off the charger.

She checked her messages before going to Instagram. The first thing she saw was a picture Elijah posted. It was the day before they came here when he went out to celebrate his birthday with Jigz and them.

She slightly shook her head and bypassed the photo. She was gonna tell him to deleted it because she felt that he was being flashy. She exited off of Instagram and just decided to let it go.

***

A few hours later...
After talking to the kids for almost an hour Elijah and Jada was both dressed and ready. Elijah just wore some fitted  light washed G-Star Jeans and a white button down shirt with the Turbo Green 1's.
Jada was still in the bathroom getting ready. She adjusted her weave ponytail before looking at herself in the mirror. The dress had high slits and a low v line. She wore silver Micheal Kors heels.

"You ready. It's 4:50" Elijah said when he walked into the bathroom. He doubled looked at Jada. He smiled.
"You look beautiful " he said. Jada smiled as she looked away from his stare.
"I don't look slutty?" She asked with a smirk. He playfully rolled his eyes.
"Hush...but for real. You look beautiful...sexy ass, come here" he said. Jada smiled as she walked up to him. They kissed.

"I can't wait to be all up in you tonight" he said. Jada laughed as she walked out the bathroom. She grabbed her little clutch and they was on their way.

***

"So you're not gonna tell me what the surprise is?" Jada asked. Elijah smirked as he stayed quiet. The ride was only 5 minutes.
"We here already" Jada asked as Elijah helped her out of the car.
"Nah, not yet." He said as he held her hand. They walked down a brick sidewalk that was leading to a mini cruise boat. Jada watched as a few other couples headed in the same direction.

"We getting on a boat?" She asked. He nodded as Elijah handed the person his ID. They checked his name in the list before handing it back to him.
"Enjoy" the man said. Jada smiled.
"So this was the surprise." Jada whispered with a smirk. Elijah just smiled as he guided her to their section. They enter a small room that had a beautiful view of the ocean.
Jada slowly walked up to the table admiring the centerpiece.
"This is beautiful " she said. Elijah just watched her. He has so many emotions flowing. He was happy, nervous, anxious.
"Hello, I'm your waiter Amy." A young white women said.

"Oh hello" Jada said.
"Hello" Amy said as she pulled out Jadas seat.
"Oh thank you so much" Jada said as she sat down. She also pulled out Elijah's chair.
"Would you like to start out with an appetizer?" She asked. They both decline and ordered a full course meal because they was pretty hungry.

***

They laughed and talked and just enjoyed each other's conversation.
"The sun looks so beautiful " Jada said as she sipped on her water. Elijah was too fixated on Jada that he didn't even notice the sun was setting.
"Why you keep looking at me" Jada giggled as she glanced at him. Elijah smiled as he looked off.

"I had fun. Today was nice. Thank you for treating your birthday like it was mine" she said.
"You're welcome" he said as he placed his hands on top of the table.
"You remember a few years ago when I took you to that restaurant in Manhattan, L'Artusi." He asked. Jada giggled.
"Of course I remember. You was jealous because that waiter guy was being flirty" Jada teased.

"Wasn't nobody jealous" Elijah said.
"Hmm" Jada said as she laughed. He chuckled. It was an awkward silences. Elijah reaches his hands across the table and motioned for her hands. Jada reaches her hands across the table. He kissed her left hand before interlocking their fingers. Jada smiled as she watched him.

"I love you...I always catch myself smiling for no reason and then I realized I'd been thinking of you" Elijah paused because he got nervous and lost in his thoughts.
"Last year...I read a poem by Maya Angelou...she said...In the flush of love's light, we dare be brave and suddenly we see that love costs all we are and will ever be. Yet it is only love which sets us free....you set me free Jada." He said.

"Elijah" Jada said as she caressed his hand. He slowly removed his hand from hers.
"I wanted to ask you this that night at L 'Artusi...but I got scared. I'm scared out of my mind right now...I love you Jada...You're an amazing mother, you're a great role model for Liza and I love that you're so selfless. You put people before yourself. You've got a heart of gold...I wanna be with you eternity..." he stood up and took a black velvet case out his pocket and opened it before getting on one knee. Jada's eyes budged out and she clutched her chest

"Will you marry me?" He asked. Tears fell from Jada eyes when he said that. She had no hesitation when she nodded her head.
"Yes" She said. He placed the ring on her finger and they both embraced each other. Jada cried her eyes out. He had makeup all over his shirt but he didn't care. It was official now.

***

The next day...
Elijah and Jada just landed in New York and they both was still in awe that they was engaged. No one knew about their engagement yet and they couldn't wait to tell everyone.

***

Elijah drove as Roddy Ricch played at a low volume in the background. Elijah got the chills as he stopped at a red light.
"You ok?" Jada asked. He looked over st her. He nodded.
"Yea...I'm good" he lied. Ever since they landed he's been having this nervous feeling in the gut of his stomach. It kept making him nauseous.
"We getting JoJo and Liza from your dad's house tonight? Or should we just get them in the morning " Jada asked. Elijah was zooned out as he drove.

"You heard me? Jada asked.
"Huh? I'm sorry baby, I was think about something" he said as they turned on their block.
"I said are we getting JoJo and Liza from your dad house?" Jada asked. Elijah looked at the clock that read 9:45pm.
"Nah, they're probably sleep. We get them in the morning ok" Elijah said as he pulled into their drive way. Jada nodded.

***

After showering, they both was tired and ready for bed.
"I'm so tired." Jada said.
"Me too...." Elijah said as he shut his eyes. Jada leaned over pecking his lips.
"Hmm" He said.
"I love you Elijah. I still can believe I'm a whole fiancé" Jada said. Elijah chuckled.
"I can't believe it either. Go to sleep" he said as he pulled Jada on his chest.

***
It was going on 4am when Elijah woke up out of his sleep sweating. He eased Jada off of him.
"Shit" he mumbled as he removed his shirt and wiped his face with the shirt he had on.

The heat was blasted which he found odd since it was the middle of May.
"Jada I know you ain't turn that damn heat on, you buggin" he said more to himself as he made his way down the hall. He slightly pulled up his sweats that hung off his waist as he adjusted the temperature. Just as he was about to head back to his room he stopped in his tracks when he felt a gust of wind as if someone was behind him. He turned around and was looking at the barrel of a gun.

"Make a sound and imma kill that pretty lil bitch of yours." A deep voice said. Another man appeared. They both wore ski masks. Elijah could only see their eyes and that one was dark skin and the other was light skin.
"Where's the fucking money" the dark skin guy asked.

"Nigga what money" Elijah asked. The guy jammed the gun in Elijah's neck as they damn near dragged him down the hallway into the room. They tossed him on the bed. Jada felt the big plop in the bed so she sat up. She started screaming when she saw the two men with guns.
"Bitch shut the fuck up" the dark skin guy yelled as he pointed his gun at Jada.
"Shh you ok Jada, calm down." Elijah said as he slightly pushed her behind him to protect her.
"Get the fuck up" the other guy said. Elijah stood up.

"Just give us the money and ain't nobody gotta get hurt" the light skin guy said. Elijah could feel the the her guy breathing down his neck.
"Iight, it's in the" before Elijah could finish he slammed his head back head button the dark skin guy. The light skin guy shot at Elijah but missed. Elijah punched him before getting possession of his gun and shooting him twice in the chest. The dark skin guy jumped up. Elijah tried to shot him but their wasn't any more bullets. Elijah charged toward the guy  and they started playing tug a wore with his gun.

"Jada run! RUN!" Elijah yelled. Jada did what he said and ran out the house. Bout time she reached the bottom step she heard a loud boom. It was a gunshot. She froze in shock. She wasn't too sure who pulled the trigger so she took off running out the house. She ran a few houses down before loud screatchimg tires caught her attention. It was a black car leaving. She put two and two together and took off running back towards the house. At this moment neighbors was already gathered outside calling the police.

She ran upstairs and into the room.
Jada covered her mouth as she stumbled backwards.
"Oh my god" she cried when she noticed Elijah laid on the bed with a gunshot wound to the head.
"Noooo! Oh my god oh my god!" Was all she could say because she was in a state of shock. She fell to the ground and screamed.

While all of this was happening Jigz was just leaving some chicks house that lived a few blocks away. He decides to drive by their house just for the hell of it. He noticed a few people standing outside Jada's and Elijah's home. A few people was on their phones. Jigz quickly pulled over and hoped out because he also noticed their front door was wide open. He grabbed his gun before speed walking towards the house.
"E" he called out. Jigz could hear Jada screaming and crying. He ran up the steps to find Jada kneeling on the floor hugging Elijah's legs.

"Ja-" he stopped what he was saying when he noticed Elijah half way slumped off the bed. He was shot in his head just above his right eyebrow. Jada's head was rested on his leg as she cried.
"Elijah" Jigz called out as he dropped his gun. He slowly walked up to him. Elijah just laid their motionless. His eyes kept darting everywhere. As if he was trying to figure out what happened.
"Elijah" Jigz said as he placed his hand on Elijah chest.
"Elijah" Jigz called out again as he began to cry. They could hear the sirens in the background.
"Please...don't-don't leave me" Jada cried.

I don't have a reason to cry
And I have every reason to smile
And I don't have a reason to lie
When you're already reading my mind
And I don't have a reason to be, if I can't be with you
And I don't need air in my lungs, if I can't sing your song
No, I don't need hands if I don't get to keep you warm
And I don't really need myself, if I don't need you
'Cause darling I wake up just to sleep with you
I open my eyes so I could see with you
And I live so I can die with you
And I don't really need these fingers, if I don't get to touch your spine
Well I don't need these legs, if I ain't walking by your side
And I don't really need to be if I can't be with you
'Cause darling I wake up just to sleep with you
I open my eyes so I could see with you
And I live so I can die with you
'Cause darling I wake up just to sleep with you
I open my eyes so I can see with you
And I live so I can, I live so I can
I live so I can
Die with you

**THE END**

***

Follow me if you wanna stay connected @KrazyKoolKeasiia

Book 3 Part 5 Coming Soon....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.4K 38
Treachery: betrayal of trust Book one of the "Devotion" Trilogy Just read mf
206K 8.1K 73
(BEFORE READING) -book 1 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" -book 2 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" -Book 3 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" This is Book 1 of "Family edit...
21.8K 812 19
second book to forever (discontinued)