Love Is Blind(Book 2)

By Keasiia

Book 2. Please DO NOT read if you have NOT read Book 1 because you will be confused.(UNFORTUNATELY WATTPAD DE... More

Part 3||Chapter 1
Part 3||Chapter 2
Part 3||Chapter 3
Part 3||Chapter 4
Part 3||Chapter 5
Part 3||Chapter 6
Part 3||Chapter 7
Part 3||Chapter 8
Part 3||Chapter 9
Part 3||Chapter 10
Part 3||Chapter 11
Part 3||Chapter 12
Part 3||Chapter 13
Part 3||Chapter 14
Part 3||Chapter 15
Part 3||Chapter 16
Part 4||Chapter 1
Part 4||Chapter 2
Part 4||Chapter 3
Part 4||Chapter 4
Part 4||Chapter 5
Part 4||Chapter 6
Part 4||Chapter 7
Part 4||Chapter 8
Part 4||Chapter 9
Part 4||Chapter 10
Part 4||Chapter 11
Part 4||Chapter 12
Author NOTE!
Part 4||Chapter 13
Part 4||Chapter 14
Author Note!
Part 4||Chapter 15
Part 4||Chapter 16
Part 4||Chapter 17
Part 4||Chapter 18
Part 4||Chapter 20
Book 3 Part 5||Chapter 1

Part 4||Chapter 19

34.5K 1.3K 761
By Keasiia

***
The next day...

Jada woke up because she kept feeling tugging on her ponytail. She opened her eyes and was face to face witha wide awoke JoJo. He giggled as he pulled her ponytail again. Jada quickly removed his hand from her hair.
"Mommy " He said. Jada smiled as she kissed him. She quickly noticed she was in her bed. She was confused because she had no recollection of even coming back into the room. She rolled over on her back but quickly sat up when she noticed she rolled over on something.

It was a bouquet of roses in the shape of a heart. She looked around the room before picking up the small card that sat beside the roses.

I love you Jada
                   ❤️ Elijah

Jada slightly smiled. The roses were beautiful and a nice gesture. She picked them up examining them.
"Flowers" JoJo said as he tried to reach for them.
"Yes, flowers. So pretty" Jada said as she sat them back on the bed.
"No jojo, don't mess them up" Jada said as JoJo grabbed a rose off. Jada phone rung. She sighed.
"You being bad" Jada said before answering her phone.

"Hello" Jada said.
"So you told Jigz?" Liah said into the phone. Jada sighed.
"Yea, he asked. Amaza misses you" Jada said. The line grew quiet.
"Thank you...I talked to her earlier. It made my whole day." Liah said. Jada smiled.
"I miss her so much" Liah said.
"I know Liah." Jada said.
"She's gonna call me every morning and before bed everyday...Thank you Jada...I wouldn't be able to do any of this without you...I love you" Liah said. Jada smiled.
"You're welcome. I'm so happy to hear that. I love you too Liah" Jada said before they said their goodbyes and ended their call.

"No! JoJo" Jada slightly yelled because he had ahold of the roses again. About 5 roses where ripped off.
"JoJo " Jada whined as she moved the roses from his reach.
"You're so bad, come on so I can give you a bath" she giggled as she picked him up.

***

"Johnny Johnny" Jada sung.
"Yes mama" JoJo sung back
"Eating bubbles" she asked.
"No mama" he said as he smiled.
"Telling lies" she sung. JoJo laughed because of the face Jada made.
"No mama" he giggled.
"Open your mouth" Jada giggled. He opened his mouth as bubble water spilt out.
"Ewww you nasty." She giggled as she continued washing him up. She was than interrupting by Liza knocking on the bathroom door.

"Come in" Jada called out as she looked over her shoulder.
"Jada" Liza said in a faint voice. She was standing in the doorway.
"Huh?" Jada said as she turned around.
"Somethings wrong" Liza said as she took a step forward. She had a pair of yellow pajama shorts on that was covered in blood between her legs.
"Oh my gosh" Jada yelled as she quickly stood up from in-front of the tub.
"What happened! You got your period or something" Jada asked with wide eyes. But she soon noticed it was too much blood to be a period.

"I-I don't know. I woke up and I was bleeding. My bed has blood in it. Liza said. Jada grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her. She quickly grabbed JoJo out the tub.
"You feel light headed or anything?" Jada asked. Liza nodded.
"Lightheaded and a little dizzy." She said. Jada nodded as she sat Liza on the floor. She sat JoJo beside her before rushing down the hall to his room. She retrieved JoJo a pajama onesie and his sweater and grabbed up her sneakers and purse.

"Liza open your eyes" Jada shouted as she kneeled down by them as she quickly put JoJos clothes on.
"Stand up" Jada said as she help Liza to her feet. There was now blood on the floor.
"Come on. " Jada said as she held JoJo in one arm and held Liza's hand with the other as they made their way down stairs.

***

Liza had the chills and was trembling on the way to the hospital.
"Your gonna be ok." Jada assured her as she drove.
"Where's Lijah?" She asked.
"I'll call him when we get the hospital" she told her. Liza just nodded.
They made it to the emergency room 5 minutes later. Liza was immediately admitted. They've been there for 30 minutes and Jada was still sitting in a private waiting room waiting for them to tell her something. She wiped her eyes.
"Shit" she mumbled. She didn't even call Elijah yet. She quickly called him and placed the phone to her ear. He answered on the 3rd ring.

"Hello" Jada said.
"Hey" he softly said. Jada sniffled.
"I had to bring Liza to the hospital " she said.
"What! What happened?!" He asked.
"She was bleeding, a lot...too much blood to be a period. She said she was feeling lightheaded and dizzy. We've been here for 30 minutes. The doctors ain't come back out to tell me what's wrong" she said. He was silent.
"I'm on my way. " he said.
"Ok" Jada said as the call ended. She slowly pulled the phone from her ear. Her eyes fluttered closed as she had a flashback.

"Help me..." Jada whined reaching out for Elijah. He grabbed the towels off the dresser and rushed to her.
"Elijah NO! Don't touch her" Sharon yelled.
"She's fucking bleeding!" He yelled back as he placed towels between her legs. He grabbed a hold of Jada's hand trying his best to stay calm so he could keep her calm.
"NO! Please, I don't wanna lose my baby" Jada screamed out.

Jada opened her eyes as tears fell. She tightened her grip on JoJo who was asleep in her arms.
"I love you" she whispered as she kissed his nose. Not even 10 minutes later the doctor came walking back in the room with a clip board.

"Is she ok?!" Jada asked.
"She's alert and better...are you her legal guardian?" The doctor asked. Jada adjusted JoJo in her arms.
"No...her brother is. I'm her brothers wife" Jada lied. The doctor nodded.
"You can come see her, she's been asking about you" the doctor said as she lead the way.
"What was wrong with her?" Jada asked. The doctor stopped in front of a door and turned towards Jada.
"I'm sorry, but I can't disclose that information. Patient doctor confidentiality." She said.

"But she's a minor" Jada said.
"She's 16 years old. A minor, but she's protected under the patient doctor confidentiality " the doctor asked. Jada grilled her because she didn't appreciate the way she was speaking to her. She had an attitude for no reason. Jada scoffed as she went into the room and closed the door behind her. Liza was laid in bed with an IV in her arm. She looked over at Jada and slightly smiled, but Jada knew it was forced. She looked like she was crying her eyes out.

"You ok?" Jada asked. Liza nodded.
"You can lay him down" Liza said as she scooted her feet over. Jada laid JoJo at the foot of the bed. It was quiet. Jada pulled at one of Lizas curls before tucking it back into her messy bun.
"So what happened?" Jada asked. Liza looked up at her.
"She didn't tell you?" Liza asked. Jada shook her head.

"No, she was saying it's confidential since you was 16. She had a stank ass attitude for no reason" Jada said.
"She asked me if I wanted to keep it confidential, I told her I'll tell my family but she insist I didn't" Liza said. Jada shook her head.
"Wow, she wasn't suppose to do that" she said. It was quiet. Liza's hesitated at first.
"It wasn't a period...it was a miscarriage " Liza said. Jada's mouth opened to say something, but nothing came out.
"I have Gonorrhea....the doctor said that most likely caused the miscarriage" she said. Jada instantly felt sick to her stomach.
"Oh Liza" Jada sighed as she squatted down to contain herself.

"Oh my gosh" Jada whispered as she stood back up. Jada covered her mouth in shock.
"They aren't to sure how far along I was. She said I was if 2 or 3 weeks along. They gave me medicine to help pass it" Liza said. Jada nodded because she already knew the procedure from her past experience.
"Are You ok?" Jada asked. Liza nodded.
"Yea I'm fine" Liza said. Jada knew deep down she wasn't ok, she was trying to hide her emotion but this shit it traumatizing and she knew it would affecting her in the long run if she doesn't come to terms with not only her rape, but the miscarriage and std.

The door came busting open and in came Elijah, followed by Jigz and than Cam. Liza's heart dropped.
"What happened?" Elijah asked in s panic. Liza ignored him. She put her head down feeling embarrassed because everyone was in the room. Jada quickly noticed her reaction.
"Um, Jigz and Cam can y'all just step out the room real quick" Jada asked. They both nodded and exited the room. Cam glanced over at Liza before walking out. She didn't catch it but Jada did.

"I'm sorry, I ain't mean to bring them. I flipped out when you called saying she was in the hospital and they was worried" he said. Jada just nodded. She felt weird being around Elijah after what happened yesterday.
"What happened Liza?" He asked as he walked closer to her bedside. She kept her head down.
"Jada" she softly said. Jada knew Liza wanted her to tell him what happened.
"She had a miscarriage...they said it was cause by the std she has." Jada said. Elijah shook his head as he walked towards the window. He hung his head low and sighed.

"How far along was she? He asked out if curiosity.
"Early, 2-3 weeks" Jada said. Elijah slowly walked back up to the bed.
"How you doing Liza?" He asked. She just shrugged.
"Why you not speaking, you mad at me or something?" He asked. Liza slowly looked up at him with tears in her eyes.
"Just leave me alone" she said as tears fell from her eyes. Elijah was hurt. He looked down at JoJo before glancing up at Jada.
"Imma fix this...I promise you" he said as he left out the room.

***

Cam sat in the back seat as his mind kept wonder back to Liza. What happened to her, why was she in the hospital, is she ok? Was all he kept asking himself.
"What happened to Liza?" Cam blurted out. Elijah looked in the rear view mirror at him. Jigz looked over at Elijah because he was curious too.
"Nothing" Elijah said. He didn't want anyone to know about her rape, abortion or std.
"So why was she in the fucking hospital with a IV in her fucking arm" Cam said growing angry. He ain't mean to disrespect Elijah, he just cared about Liza and wanted to know what happens to her. Elijah slammed on the breaks in the middle of traffic before putting the car in park. He hopes out the car and and opened the back drivers side door.

"Get the fuck out" he shouted as he pulled Cam out by his shirt. Elijah slammed him against the car.
"Yo what the fuck y'all chill!" Jigz yelled as he got out the car. Elijah had him against the car by his shirt. Bystanders watched them.
"Don't worry about my fucking sister man! I don't give a fuck what y'all had going on, that shit is dead. Don't speak on her and don't even fucking think about her! Think before you speak next time" Elijah said as he let him go.
Jigz shook his head.
"Come on nigga" Jigz said as he tapped Cams arm.

"Get In before you get left" Elijah said as he put the car in Drive. Cam opened the door and got in that car. No other words was exchanged. After the fact, Elijah did feel bad because he felt like he over reacted for no reason. 20 minutes later he pulled up in front of Cams apartment.
"Iight nigga" Jigz said as he gave him a head nod. Cam nodded his head before gettting out. Him and Elijah didn't exchange no words or a head nod.

"You fucked up. He just wanted to know what happened to her...shit I wanna know too" Jigz said.
"I overreacted I know...I gotta a lot of shit going on." Elijah said.
"Ok, but don't take ya anger out on that nigga. You know Cam don't mean no harm, he just cares about her" Jigz said. Elijah glanced over at him.
"I know..." he said.
"So what happened to her?" Jigz asked.
"I don't wanna talk about it" Elijah said. Jigz nodded his head respecting his choice.

"Iight nigga...try not to hurt nobody tonight with ya hot head ass" Jigz joked as he stepped out Elijah's car. Elijah chuckledbecause if the irony.
"I'll try, iight nigga. See ya later" Elijah said. Jigz nodded as he closed the door and jogged up to his apartment.

***

Elijah made it to Brownsville in less than 30 minutes. He ain't never spare a nigga this long that crossed him or someone he loved. Tonight was go time. He wanted Riks head and he wasn't leaving Brownsville without him dead.
Elijah paralleled parked a few houses down from Riks house. He placed his hood on as he leaned back in his seat. He watched as a blue BMW pulled up across the street from Riks house. Three Spanish niggas got out. Elijah payed them no mind until he saw a spark on the street. One of the guys held a long machete. He swung it at the concrete again and it sparked.

The boy placed it behind his back as the two other boys walked ahead of him. Elijah sat up as he watched Rik exit the house.
"Pussy ass niggas. What up" Rik yelled out as he jogged down the stairs of his porch.
Out of nowhere Rik and two of the boys started fighting and surprisingly Rik was beating up both of them. A women came out screaming for Rik to stop but of course he ain't listen. The boy with the machete slowly approached him. Rik had his back to him as he fought both the boys. The women yelled when she saw the machete. The boy swung it at Rik's back. Rik yelled out as he fell to the ground.

He struggled to get up. The boy stabbed than him in the back of the neck. He feel down again but he still tried to get up back up. But this time he couldn't. Blood poured from his neck like a water fall. He tried to crawl away but couldn't. The women screamed as she ran inside to call the cops. The boy with the machete jogged back to the car. One of the boys he was fighting turned him over on his back. Rik looked like he was trying to speak but blood filled his mouth. The boy spit on him before stomping on his face. Him and the other boy ran to the car and sped off. It didn't take long for a crowd to come. The same lady who was yelling for him to stop came out screaming.

The police and ambulance showed up a few minutes later. Elijah sat back in the car watching everything. His eyes widened when he saw a police cover his body with a white sheet. He was dead. It was fucked up how they just killed him, but he deserved it.

***

Elijah gently sat his keys and phone on the dresser before sitting at the front of the bed. He huffed as he put his head down.
Jada slowly sat up. Elijah back was to her. He slowly pulled off his hoodie and tossed it in the hamper that sat in the corner.
"He's dead...Rik" Elijah said as he looked ahead.
"What happened?" Jada asked thinking Elijah was responsible.
"Some Spanish niggas killed him...with a machete. I was on my way...to kill him...but I some Spanish niggas got to him before I could. Shit was crazy. Blood everywhere. Bout time the cops came he was already dead. They laid a white sheet over that nigga" Elijah said. Jada looked shocked.
"Wow...that's Karma." Jada said. Elijah looked back at her and nodded.
"That's the same thing I was thinking...I'm just glade he's gone...deep down, I'm glad I didn't have to do it. His mother witnessed the whole thing" Elijah said. Jada didn't say anything. It was silent. Elijah cleated his throat.

"I gotta tell you something." He said. Jada didn't reply so he glanced back at her. She was just staring at him.
"Tell me what? She said. He looked off before getting up. He went into the closet and came back a few seconds later with a pill bottle in his hands.
"It's not drugs...it's my medication" he said. Jada slightly scrunched up her face.
"Your medication?" She questioned. He slightly shook the pills and looked down at them.

"Yea...I...I was diagnosed with Schizophrenia when I was 16." He confessed. Jada was shocked that she didn't even know how to reply to that.
"I was in denial for years...I took medication for it off and on since I was 16. I stopped taking the medication completely about 5 years ago...3 months ago, I decided to start taking my medication again." He looked at Jada for a response but she said nothing. she was speechless.

"When I first was diagnosed with it, my therapist suggested that I developed it because of the emotional trauma I went through because of the murder....I don't know if that's true" he said.
"I stopped going to my therapy sessions  because I didn't like it. I didn't like talking about my feelings or what I was thinking and I didn't like the way the medication was making me feel. A few days later I was shipped off to New York with my dad." He said.
"Once I moved to New York, I started smoking weed, and that seemed to take the place of my medication. It relaxed me, it eased my mind." He looked off. He rubbed his chin because he felt like he sounded crazy.

"Why you never told me...all these years, and you just now telling me" Jada said. She wasn't mad she was just hurt that he wouldn't tell her something so serious.
"I was ashamed...embarrassed." He confessed. Jada sighed.
"I thought you would think I was crazy or something." He said.
"I wouldn't have" she whispered.
"You didn't look at me no type of way when I told you all my secrets, so why would I look at you just because of that?" She said. He just stared at her because she was right.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry for not telling you. I'm sorry for the way I've been treating you. I'm sorry I sometimes have trouble control my words...and my actions. And I'm sorry about yesterday. I was doing coke again. You calling me out made me feel low as fuck...I should of never even raised my hand to you. Seeing you so defenseless and crawled up in a ball because you was scared made me feel like a pussy. I'm sorry." He said. Jada sat back taking everything in.

"I'm not gonna promise you that I'm gonna do better...I'm just gonna do it." He said. Jada nodded. It was quiet for almost a minute.
"I forgive you...I just wanna be happy again you know, how we used to be" she said. Elijah put his head down because he had no clue she was unhappy.
"We can go to Therapy again. I think it would be good you...good for us. Good for Liza too" Jada insisted. Elijah nodded.

"That would be good...thank you...thank you for being here for me. I appreciate you. I love you" He said. Jada slightly smiled.
"You're welcome...I love you too Elijah" Jada said as she got up and walked towards the front of the bed where he was seated. She wrapped her arms around him. Elijah rested his head against her chest as he took a deep breath. When he exhaled a cry slipped out. Jada caressed his head as he cried.

***

VOTE

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 5.2K 36
Book two of "ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔫𝔱" read book 1 first or you're gonna be a lil confused .... well a lot you're gonna be very confused.
111K 3.8K 20
Book 1- Not your typical thug Book 2- Not your typical love (Alternate ending) Book 3- Not your typical Family Book 4- Not your typical happily ever...
294K 9.8K 34
Read Book 1 before you read this book. Book 1 is called 2 A.M.