||Heartless|| {1}

Av Maureen_78

Heartless /ˈhärtləs/ adjective displaying a complete lack of feeling or consideration. Book #1 Mer

Heartless ||1||
School ||2||
My New Mission ||3||
Gym class ||4||
A Promise That Was Made ||5||
A School Trip ||6||
Train ||7||
This Is All Your Fault Pt 1 ||8||
This All Your Fault PT 2 ||9||
Opportunities ||10||
Confronting Karasuma ||11||
Painful Memories ||12||
The Octopus Got Me A Promotion ||13||
I'm A Gym Teacher? ||14||
A Familar Monitor ||15||
NickName|| 16||
Remembering ||17||
Goodbye For Now ||18||
Side Mission PT 1 ||19||
Side Mission PT2 ||20||
Replacement ||21||
A Student That Is Worthy ||22||
Itona ||23||
The Testing Exams ||24||
Studying ||25||
Closer ||26||
Summer Things ||27||
Grip ||29||
Sickness Of The Unknown ||30||
The Man Behind It All ||31||
Nagisa vs Takaoka ||32|| * Finale*
Thank you

Our Summer Vacation ||28||

6.4K 196 198
Av Maureen_78

Today was the day before our Vacation trip on our private island. Usually A-class kids are the only ones to go. But now since we made our bet we were now able to intend trip with them.

You were in your room, packing your small book bag filled with clothes and other things you thought you might need for the trip.

Then you heard a knock at your door.

"It's open." You yelled.

Karasuma opened the door," Don't forget that we're leaving first thing in the morning."

"Yeah I know," you said folding your piece of clothing,"Hey Karasuma..."

He kept looking at you, you turned to face him, your face was a serious one."Do you really believe we can kill this octopus on this trip?"

Karasuma walked in more into your room, he leaned against the wall, "So you're thinking about it too huh. I'm not really sure, the plan seems too good to be true."

"It's really set up well, a plan in every details matter, but this one..." you gripped your t-shirt in slight anger and hatred. All you wanted to do was kill this octopus. Ever since you got assigned this mission all you wanted was to leave, but even when you hate to admit it, you gotten closer with your other classmates.

And that made you wanted to leave more.

Suddenly you felt karasuma pulled  your arm  for a hug. You were stunned. But you knew why he did it. Between the octopus and with your mother being on parole, you couldn't help but feel on edge.

"Everything is going be fine, try and forget things when your on this trip."

"I'll try."
~

You walked into the kitchen after being dropped off from your last mission. Tired, you went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and maybe heat up the leftovers from last night.

After you got your glass of water you trolled along the house trying to find Karasuma, letting him know you came back.

You looked everywhere and he was not inside. You knew he wasn't out because he would have told you in advance or sent you a text that he was gone.

As you looked out your window of your bedroom, you saw Karasuma standing, holding his phone close to his ear. He had his hand over his head, you knew something was up.

You quietly walked downstairs and made your way towards the kitchen door. You walked along the wet grass and saw Karasuma, who was now sitting in the steps, his hands folding and his head down.

"Hey." You called, Karasuma almost immediately picked his head up.

"You came back early." He said.

"Not really," you walked over and sat next to him," the mission was a real pain in the ass."

You managed to get him to smile a little.

"What's up with you."

He looked at you, ever since the father incident happened he had been totally honest with you. And that's what he was trying to do, but with the news he just received, he wondered whether or not to tell you.

He sighed,"I have something to tell you."

You nodded your head in approval.

"Your mother has gotten out of jail, she's on parole now."

At that moment your heart felt like it had stopped beating. 

"I'm sorry." He added.

You held your arm tight, you felt yourself shake.

"That's fine..." you managed to get out," as long as she stays the hell away from me."

That night it was hard for you to sleep. You couldn't believe that your mother was out early. All those years of being alone...being neglected, was nothing compared to the measly 3 years she received in jail.

💔

"Why...why did we have to to be in boat?" Groaned the octopus.

We're on a cruise heading to our private island vacation. Taking 5 hours to get there. You weren't the type to get sick easily, but now you know you have sea sickness...

"Why....couldn't...we take a plane?" you said leaning karma shoulders. "I'm dying..."

"Don't worry you two were almost there look!"

Everyone headed over the the front of the boat and was amazed how big the island was, you couldn't pick up your head but Maehara lifted your chin to make you look at the island.

"Perfect for a assassination am I right?"

The island was fairly big, you can see the hotel from here. This is going to be interesting...

After we got off we were escorted by one of the employees. Sitting us down in the round tables giving us drinks before we were going to have our 'fun.'

You sat with the group, Nagisa, karma and Kayano.

"Huh!? You never been on a beach before!?" Kayano almost had her jaw dropping all the to the floor.

You didn't think it was a big deal. You were pretty sure it wasn't but that's Kayano for you.

"I never really traveled when I was younger," you admitted taking a sip out of your drink."this is my first time."

"We definitely have to go right after this!"

You simply nodded fiddling with your straw. Moments passed already talking about something else, but you were quite playing attention. Soon after Kayano left to go and talk to the others.

"Your doing okay?" Nagisa asked out of the blue. You glance at him shaking your head.

"I just have something on my mind that's all."

It was true, you couldn't stop thinking about your mother. Word got out a few days about your mother, at least in headquarters it did. Gossip and rumors started to go around and you tried your best to ignore them. That's when Mizuki texted you.

Hey, just heard your mother is out. Are you doing okay?

Yeah, I'm fine.

If you need anything let me know. Try not to think about it too much. If you do meet her out there just remember, you don't have to have a relationship with her.

Thanks Mizuki. I really needed that.

Anytime :)

When you found out word go out, it made a out in your stomach. Now everyone knows...

"Hey, we're on a private island." Karma pointed out. "After this we still have our plan to set up. Are you down for a swim?"

The plan was to make it look like we were having fun to the rest of the visitors that were only here for a short time, we did activities that were normal but we we're trying to kill the octopus at the same time.

We kept him occupied as everyone traveled with him in small groups. After you set up your part you made it clear to everyone that you weren't participating in the assassination. They were the ones coming up with it, it should be them that should do it.

As it was time for the assassination you stood in the side lines. Watching them perform their plan from far away. It almost worked....until the octopus had played his final trump card.

When the final shots were out, there was a large explosion, the target was no where to be found.

"Don't let your guard down!" You yelled at them trying to get close to the others. Karasuma and Irina we're following close behind you.

"It's still possible for him to regenerate! You four, look for the target!"

Looking around he was no where to be found. Then a large number of bubbles started to form in the water, revealing the biggest prick of them all.

That stupid fucking octopus....

His giggled right after his new appearance only angered you more.

"Allow me to introduce my ultimate defense form!" He yelled out to the whole class. 

He last form was basically indestructible... Teraska took a hold of the octopus.

"That's crap! Nothing is invincible when you can hit it hard enough!"

After hitting him, nothing happened. This only made the target smirk," You're wasting your time not even a nuclear weapon can do nothing but a small starch."

You felt your insides boil.

"Oh I see..." karma said, telling Teraska to hand him the octopus,"were out of options you say?"

Karma showed the octopus a picture of himself reading inappropriate magazines.

"You monster I can't bury my hands in this form!"

You sighed and grabbed him out of karma's hands. "Alright Karma that's enough, we better inform HQ about this. We'll let them decided what happens."

💔

The atmosphere was not the greatest. Everyone sat down in disappointment after having their first fail of an assassination.

"Hey (Y/n), can I lean on you real quick?" Nakamura said. Before you could answer she fell on the ground.

"Nakamura!" Nagisa yelled.

"Oh I'm sorry, I just wanted to go the room. Looks like my body had other plans."
As you looked at Nakamura her face was flushed, you placed your hand over her head.

"You're burning up..." you muttered to her.

"Something is wrong here." Nagisa added.

Mostly everyone's head was down. Karasuma noticed too and told one of the staff to send a ambulance.

Karasuma also had gotten a call. He answered it, the phone was on speaker so you could hear it too. "Hey there Mr. teacher, your Precious students seem to be in a real bad shape." A man from the other line said, concealing his real voice.

"Who is this?" he answers angrily.

"Who I am doesn't matter those brats aren't the only ones going after the marked man."

"You mean you did this?"

"How observant."

"It's a man made virus once you are infected it's all over. The cells as well as their bodies will break down within a week. Leading them to their death. The antidote is lab made also, but unfortunately I'm the only one who has it. So you better come get it."

Karasuma was shaking out of anger, you rushed down to the main desk to figure out who was behind the voice.

"There's a hotel on top on this island mountain bring me the one with the price on his head. Come the top floor within one hour. However sensei you and your daughter are pretty tough. Dangerous even. So send your two shortest student standing one boy, one girl. Looks like the gods are on our side."

💔

"Mr Karasuma. It was no use, even when we play the Government card." You tell him." The hotel just responds with claims of privacy protection."

"Figures. That mountaintop hotel is noted site for illegal negotiation." added the octopus.

"A remote island in the southern sea? ask for a better location." Irina said bluntly

"There's no way were just going do you want the asshole says!" Yelled Teraska." If you really are going to send these two squirts! we're just handin' him hostages!" He hit Kayano and Nagisa's head.

"I say screw what he says and just get everyone to a hospital!"

"If it's really in unknown virus even the biggest hospitals won't have the power to stop it." You said.

[How ironic....]

"There's still a way." The squid spoke out.

"I need the heathy students to come here. And wear something you don't mind getting dirty."

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

214K 10.6K 34
- The action or habit of something as worthless - claims to have liked you, but grows rather terrified at the thought of pursuing you. highest rank:...
673K 20.6K 23
You've been a part of class 3E for awhile now. And when someone asks you if you like someone, you say, "No." Most impressive ranking: #1 akabanekarm...
6.1K 314 13
No Longer Breathing Karma Akabane, who couldn't have been a normal student with outstanding academics, circle of unique friends, and loving parents...
7.3K 133 28
*I do not own assassination classroom or Karma* (Y/n) (L/n) is an assassin although her personality doesn't fit well with it she was able to make it...