The Heiress [ Chaennie ]

By BorednBasic

Chaeyoung and Jennie's families are close, in friendship and in business. But what if they decide to blend th... More

Routine Ruined
Memories
Red
Kimchi Fried Rice
Hubby
Not here. Not yet.
Lunch
Interlocked Fingers
Sentiments
Cozy like Rosie
Dive
Sexist Prick
Solace
Insecurities
Risk
Yours
Themes
Dilemma
Enigma
Bridesmaids
Wifey
Revenge
Fitting
Annual Gala
Mourn
Every Night
No Matter What
Redecorating
Face your sins
Catalyst
Solo Stage Preparations
I was made for loving you
Flowers and Sticky Notes
Lumiere
Coming Home
Bachelorette Party Pt. 1
Bachelorette Party Pt.2
Lovely
The Union

Natural

7.4K 279 83
By BorednBasic

CHAPTER 19

The head board was slapping slowly and gently against the wall of their bedroom as Chaeyoung moaned against Jennie's mouth while Jennie continued rocking her hips into Chaeyoung's. It was the evening after their taste test and Jennie the two got carried away (again) after making out for a while. Both girls were wearing sweatpants and were completely clothed. Chaeyoung was on her back with her legs spread apart to accommodate her fiancé's body that was resting on top of hers. Jennie suddenly became a cuddle monster the moment they were done showering for the evening. All the sugar from earlier's taste test finally kicked in and Jennie needed to calm herself down so of course she turned to Chaeyoung for comfort. At first she was just teasing the girl. Pretending to bite her shoulders in the balcony which caused the younger girl to squeal since she was ticklish. It then evolved to Jennie chasing the younger girl around the balcony and lifting her up bridal style, carrying her into their bedroom and gently placing her onto their bed.

As per usual, their light make out session became heavy and escalated into Jennie situating herself between Chaeyoung's legs. It wasn't a secret to Chaeyoung that Jennie was an affectionate person since they grew up together she was usually the receiver of Jennie's touches. But now that they're engaged, their skinship has evolved into something much more intimate.

Jennie was so sexually frustrated. She felt like a teenage boy who couldn't control their hormones. Truth be told, she believed she had more self-control that this but she hasn't had sex in a year since the last Annual Gala. She swore to herself that she wouldn't hook-up with anyone just because they look remotely close to Chaeyoung. So she's been sex deprived for a year and now that the actual object of her affection, love and sexual frustration was reciprocating her feelings, the older girl found it hard to control her libido.

It didn't help when Chaeyoung was always just drop dead gorgeous and that the younger blonde had the habit of biting her finger or tapping it against her teeth whenever she was thinking or when she was nervous and embarrassed. Jennie was just basically weak for anything involving Chaeyoung and she didn't even try to deny it one bit.

The younger girl threw her head back and moaned quietly when Jennie rocked her hips particularly hard against her. She loved that Jennie was comfortable with her now and she didn't complain about the additional physical contact that they've recently just explored. Jennie lifted herself up and kneeled between the younger girl's legs while rocking her hips into her. She looked at Chaeyoung's half-lidded eyes and gripped her waist with one hand while the other found its way under the blonde's sweater. She began lightly caressing the girl's stomach and she watched as Chaeyoung tried to keep their eye contact and try not to close her eyes in ecstasy.

Jennie's hand caressed higher and she was making sure that Chaeyoung was comfortable when she reached the underside of Chaeyoung's right breast. The younger girl found it hard to keep her eyes opened when Jennie was rocking her hips against her core while her hand was almost touching her breast. But she loved how Jennie looked when she was looking at her like she's the only thing in the world.

The moment was interrupted when Chaeyoung's phone blasted with an incoming call coming from none other than Lisa Manoban. As usual she had impeccable timing. Chaeyoung covered her face in both embarrassment and frustration and Jennie thought she was so adorable. She peeled the girl's hands from her face and kissed her one last time before she reached for the younger girl's phone and handed it to her. She moved and behind the girl letting her lean against her body and sit between her legs. Jennie was now sitting against the head board with Chaeyoung leaning against her chest. She wrapped her arms around the girl's waist from behind and pulled her closer. She then decided to just leave gentle kisses against the blonde's neck while she was talking to her best friend.

"Lisa please tell me this is an emergency."

"Of course it is and even if it isn't, would it be a problem if I just randomly called my best friend? Unless... OH MY GOD WERE YOU GETTING FUCKED?! YAH PARK CHAEYOUNG. Is that why your voice is unnaturally deep right now? Is Jennie at least using condoms?"

Chaeyoung's face got impossibly flustered and she just couldn't believe how blunt her best friend is but she loved her nonetheless.

"N-no! Now tell me what your emergency is! Ottoke jinjja."

"Okay so the Annual Gala is getting closer and I don't know what color to wear or what to wear in general and Jisoo is going to be there I want to look decent!" her best friend groaned on the other line and Chaeyoung didn't know If she wanted to slap the girl for interrupting them or coo at her because she was being so soft it was hilarious.

"Well I can just ask Unnie what she plans on wearing so you can pick a matching outfit that compliments hers."

"That is the best idea you've come up with this year. I'm blessed with a smart best friend."

Chaeyoung laughed at the younger girl and Jennie excused herself silently to go and take care of her problem in the bathroom with an extra cold shower.

Morning came and both girls were excited and driving towards their photographer's studio for their pre-wedding photo-shoot. They just wanted a simple theme for it. They just wanted it to be natural. They were already living a life of glitz and glamour and were constantly in extravagant clothing and had luxurious things surrounding them 24/7. They wanted their pre-wedding photos to capture their raw natural selves.

So they decided that they just want to be in robes the entire time. They reached the topmost floor of the building and once the elevator opened they saw the usual studio set up. White walls with natural lighting coming from the huge windows on the right. There was a Couch at the wall on the far side of the room and on the right side in front of one huge window was a single chair. All in white like they asked. Their photographer had his back to them and he was currently setting up his camera. They asked if it could be a private shoot so only the photographer was there. Jennie called out for the photographer and he immediately beamed when he saw the couple approaching him.

After exchanging pleasantries, he then explained that he wanted them to act natural like their true selves outside of business and fame. It was the theme of the photo-shoot and both girls were excited to see the outcome.

They were then instructed to go and change into their robes and both complied scurrying off to go and change.

Once they were both ready, they positioned themselves on a seat first. The photographer giving them instructions. "Sit on her lap dear. There you go. Be comfortable okay."

Jennie placed her right hand around Chaeyoung's shoulders and placed her right hand on the girl's arm. She wrapped her left around Chaeyoung's waist and placed her head near Chaeyoung's ear.

This wasn't their first photo-shoot. They were models and brand ambassadors in their own right so they knew how to position themselves and act natural.

Jennie lightly bit Chaeyoung's shoulder and the younger girl yelped in surprise. The older girl chuckled and lifted her head and put her mouth near the girl's ear.

*Snap*

They moved to the couch and Chaeyoung laid down as instructed by the photographer. Jennie laid down on top of the girl slightly flustered by the position and they both looked at the camera.

*Snap*

Jennie had an idea and she pulled Chaeyoung into a sitting position and Jennie sat beside her positioning herself side-wards. She lifted her arm and placed her head on it while bringing her left arm up towards her face. Chaeyoung got the idea and she wrapped her left arm around Jennie's waist and cuddled up to the older girl's back. She tucked her hair behind her ear and closer her eyes.

*Snap*

Chaeyoung had an idea and she giddily pulled Jennie up and made her sit on the single chair. She then climbed up on it and sat on its headboard. Jennie laughed and shook her head in amusement. She played with Chaeyoung's idea and draped her legs across the seat. Chaeyoung looked down lovingly at her fiancé.

*Snap*

After the photo-shoot the girls changed back into their normal clothes and sat down to choose some pictures out of the bunch that was taken. The photographer was in awe with how natural their chemistry in front of the lens was and he asked if they would agree to be the cover of Vogue Korea's cover this coming March. "We'll see if we can fit it into our schedule but I will surely update you about it." Jennie shook the man's hand in gratitude and they were promised to be sent a copy of their photos within 2 days after they're done editing them.

They agreed that since a photographer from Vogue covered the shoot then the photos will be released in their magazine by the end of the month. They will be sent hard copied and soft copies of it too so they can post it and produce it the way they want.

On a red light as they were driving home, Jennie leaned over and kissed her fiancé's temple.

"We should do photo-shoots more often." Chaeyoung nodded and kissed Jennie's lips. They didn't know how long they were kissing but suddenly a car honked behind them shocking both girls. The light turned green and they caused a slight traffic jam.

Embarrassed Jennie focused on driving them safely home while Chaeyoung covered her face in embarrassment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 156 16
Jisoo x Rosé (Chaeyoung) Jisoo's dreams was to work for Dior, as a model or a reporter. She had finally gotten one of the jobs of her dreams but some...
701K 15.8K 42
"...I knew it from the beginning that you were already mine..." They both met when they were much younger...but grew apart and found their way back...
47.9K 2.1K 23
Jennie Kim will marry Park Chaeyoung as an arrangement Chaeyoung is suffering from mental illness, while Jennie is suffering from memory loss. Will t...
34.1K 1.8K 51
Sisters, who love each other more than themselves. Will anything change between Lisa and Rosé when a girl name Jennie crossed the same path as them? ...