The Heiress [ Chaennie ]

By BorednBasic

Chaeyoung and Jennie's families are close, in friendship and in business. But what if they decide to blend th... More

Routine Ruined
Memories
Red
Kimchi Fried Rice
Hubby
Not here. Not yet.
Lunch
Interlocked Fingers
Sentiments
Cozy like Rosie
Dive
Sexist Prick
Solace
Insecurities
Risk
Yours
Dilemma
Natural
Enigma
Bridesmaids
Wifey
Revenge
Fitting
Annual Gala
Mourn
Every Night
No Matter What
Redecorating
Face your sins
Catalyst
Solo Stage Preparations
I was made for loving you
Flowers and Sticky Notes
Lumiere
Coming Home
Bachelorette Party Pt. 1
Bachelorette Party Pt.2
Lovely
The Union

Themes

8.2K 305 52
By BorednBasic

CHAPTER 17

"You don't know how long I've waited to hear you say that."

Chaeyoung was breathing heavily against Jennie's swollen lips. It felt like all that weight she's been carrying on her shoulders for the past years have been lifted off of her. She squeezed Jennie's right palm that was still placed above her heart and she opened her eyes to gaze at the older girl.

"Really?"

"Really"

Jennie lifted her head slightly to give the girl some space. Roaming her eyes on the blonde girl's face, Jennie smiled softly at her. The blonde girl's golden locks was splayed across the pillow, her eyes were half-lidded and her lips were red and swollen. Jennie's chest felt like it was going to explode from all the love that she felt for the girl. She felt so honoured to see the blonde in this state. Only she can see this and no one else. Only she was allowed to see Chaeyoung this flustered and her chest was bloating with pride. Finally.

Chaeyoung's head was spinning. She was out of breath from both the kissing and Jennie's confession. She lifted her right hand and gently tugged on the collar of Jennie's sweater. She slowly pulled Jennie down towards her and kissed her again. Not as gentle as the earlier ones but just as much love, maybe even more. It gradually became a full blown make-out session both girls compensating for all the years that they've repressed their feelings for each other. Now they're free to do as they please.

Jennie, being older than the younger girl had much more experience than her. She's had her fair share of random hook-ups and make outs. But of course she was careful not to be caught by the media or anyone she might know. She had a pattern with the girls she picks. They would always be skinny, tall and cheeky. Their hair color would vary depending on what hair color Chaeyoung had. Yes, she chose girls that looked like Chaeyoung. But now she didn't need to because she's finally making out with the love of her life and she couldn't be more thankful and relieved than right now.

Without thinking, Jennie's right hand placed above Chaeyoung's chest slowly moved to the younger girl's side. Jennie's hand was moving up and down gently caressing the girl's torso. She placed her hand on the blonde's hip and moved her thumb underneath Chaeyoung's hoodie. Her thumb was gently caressing the girl's skin and Chaeyoung couldn't help but release a small whimper against Jennie's lips.

The younger girl's heart was pounding against her chest and she could feel her body heating up from the feeling of Jennie's lips against hers and her thumb against her skin. She didn't want it to end. Yes she was a virgin, Jennie is her first kiss and she didn't know what she was doing but it felt so good she didn't want it to stop.

Jennie moved her body on top of the younger girl and her hands were placed on either side of the blonde's head to support her frame. Jennie's right knee was placed between the space between Chaeyoung's thighs. They continued making out. Their kisses heavier and much more deeper.

Jennie's head was spinning and she could feel the familiar heat between her legs. She knew she needed to stop before she does anything too fast. She broke the kiss and hid her face in the crook of Chaeyoung's neck to catch her breath. She could hear and feel the younger girl taking deep breaths too, both of them breathing raggedly.

A few minutes passed and Jennie felt like she regained enough self-control for the night to keep herself spreading Chaeyoung's legs and continuing her inappropriate line of thought.

She whispered against the blonde's neck who was now gently stroking her hair. "I'm sorry, I got too carried away."

She felt Chaeyoung place a gentle kiss on her temple before whispering against it with her face beet red "I-I honestly didn't mind. I trust you, Jennie"

Jennie lifted herself on her palms and leaned down to kiss the younger girl gently. She knew that Chaeyoung was a virgin and she wasn't going to take her virginity until the blonde was ready. She respected her too much to treat her like one of her one night stands.

The older girl then laid back on the bed and got comfortable. She spread her arms and immediately Chaeyoung moved to lay her head on Jennie's shoulder, her left arm was draped across Jennie's stomach. Jennie's left hand automatically began stroking her love's blonde locks and her lips were placing gently small kisses against Chaeyoung's forehead.

She reached out and turned off her night lamp, putting the room in complete darkness. A few minutes of Jennie gently stroking the blonde's hair, she could feel the girl's breathing evening out.

"Goodnight Chaengie"

She heard the younger girl mumble incoherent words and assumed that she was wishing her a good night as well. Jennie smiled and she realized that she's been smiling so much ever since Chaeyoung moved in. She kissed the girl's temple and drifted to sleep dreaming of her love as she did so.

The next morning, both girls were suddenly acting shy towards each other. Maybe it was because everything was so new to them and now that everything was out in the open. They would steal loving glances towards each other and would blush like teenagers getting caught by their crush. They were giddy and excited for their future together now that there were no longer secrets to hide.

Jennie was now strutting through the 4th floor hallway with Chaeyoung's fingers intertwined with her own. She had her perfect emotionless expression and her powerful stance while walking Chaeyoung to her class. The younger girl on the other hand was giggling beside her fiancé. She thought it was cute when Jennie acted all tough because she was the only person who actually knew that Jennie was such a big softie behind closed doors.

Stopping in front of the opened double doors of Chaeyoung's Lecture Hall, Jennie handed Chaeyoung her books. "Don't forget we have a meeting with the Wedding Organizer tonight, okay? Write down your vision for the Wedding and we'll see what we can do about it." The blonde girl nodded in affirmative.

Jennie stepped closer and kissed Chaeyoung gently making sure to linger at least for a while. She pulled away from the younger girl with a small smile and she left to go to her own class leaving a blushing Chaeyoung. As soon as Chaeyoung turned to enter the Hall, she noticed all of her classmate's wide eyes staring at her. They all snapped their gazes to the front of the class when they realized that Chaeyoung saw them staring. Well, all of them except Lisa of course. The younger blonde girl was smirking and wiggling her eyebrows at her best friend. Chaeyoung only covered her face in embarrassment from all her classmates seeing her kiss Jennie.

Chaeyoung survived the day but not without the whole student body staring at her with a mix of envy, sadness, awe and lust. It was a mix of people being jealous that she had the privilege of kissing Jennie Kim, sadness from the fact that she was now taken and not only taken but she was taken by Jennie and honestly no one would want to go up against Jennie.

She was so giddy and enthusiastically recalled the events to share it with Lisa. She was her best friend after all and it was her first time to actually have a love interest. She was happy to share to her best friend how giddy Jennie made her feel.

A few hours later the girls were in a private room in an expensive restaurant having dinner with their Wedding Planner while discussing the wedding. Gong Minji was the most sought after Wedding Planner in Korea. She handled celebrity weddings very well so Jennie made sure to get her as their planner.

The couple sat beside each other with Minzy in front of them. She had her laptop open beside her plate and a big black book full of visual representation of decorations and themes. Jennie wanted something simple yet elegant other than that she really wasn't picky as long as at the end of the isle she would see Chaeyoung waiting for her.

Chaeyoung on the other hand pulled out her phone full of notes she jotted down. "Since the wedding is on a cliff in New Zealand I just wanted to stick with light green as the theme and of course earthy colors. Uhm aside from that I really wanted to incorporate fairy lights and I want it to be a laid back aesthetic more magical and serene to match the setting." The younger girl enthusiastically told Minzy her vision and Minzy being as enthusiastic as the younger girl was typing it all down.

She then lifted her gaze from her laptop and looked at Jennie. "How about you? Any specific vision?" Jennie just stared at her wide eyed and then moved her gaze to her fiancé. She looked back to Minzy.

"Rustic but classy. Vintage vibes. Open bar? I want it to be a serene day." Jennie smiled in embarrassment. She really didn't have to put much input in because she and Chaeyoung wanted the same thing and she knew her fiancé dreamt of planning her wedding since she was a child so she let Chaeyoung take the reign on this one.

Minzy smiled and looked at the couple. "Okay so just a recap, the wedding is set in Queenstown, New Zealand and you'll both arrive there on August 15 in preparation for the Wedding on August 21, 2020. The welcome party for the guests and family members will be on August 16. The Rehearsal Dinner will be on August 19. You still need to meet up with the Caterer to plan your Dinner and the food you will be serving."

Chaeyoung was diligently setting the schedule on her phone and she snatched Jennie's phone from the table and unlocked it using her own fingerprint that Jennie set up just earlier today. She set it up on the older girl's calendar schedule as well.

Jennie spoke up remembering the Engagement Party that was set this April. "Oh I forgot to mention we need to set up the details for our Engagement Party this coming April."

Minzy nodded pulled her laptop closer to her. "Tell me what you want the theme to be." She smiled at the couple. In all honesty, she has worked with a lot of important couples, including celebrities, idols and what not. But Jennie and Chaeyoung were by far the most attractive out of all of them and no doubt they were the easiest to work with. No attitude problems whatsoever.

Jennie blushed and fiddled with her fingers for a while. She looked straight at Minzy. "I-I want it to be Beauty and the Beast inspired. I think the fairy lights would go well with the Rose in a glass dome décor. Since it's quite symbolic to Chaeyoung. We really wanted it to be vintage and I think the clock and candle holder items would go well too. It's quite vintage-y"

Chaeyoung listened to her fiancé in complete adoration. Beauty and the Beast was their favourite Disney movie and Chaeyoung did have a passion for roses while Jennie had a passion for everything vintage. The movie just combined the two. It made sense that their engagement party theme would be beauty and the beast. Of course it wouldn't look like the straight up movie. They'd just use the Rose Dome, Vintage Clock and Vintage Candleholder as symbols. It would absolutely look gorgeous with fairy lights above their heads and vintage silver ware.

Jennie looked at the younger girl and saw Chaeyoung beaming at her so Jennie gave her a gummy smile and intertwined their fingers. She didn't know what was happening to her. She was usually blunt and just straight forward. Now she had shy moments making her feel like a virgin teenager. Oh god I'm getting soft.

Minzy pulled out a calling card and handed it to Jennie. "This is the number of my business partner, she'll be your caterer as well so I suggest you contact her as soon as possible to set a schedule for food tasting." Chaeyoung began clapping like little child at the sound of the word "food" and Jennie just chuckled while pocketing the card and nodding at Minzy.

"Okay ladies, I think I've gathered all the important information that I need. As for the engagement party table arrangements, please do send me an email as to who you want to sit together and not as soon as you figure out who to invite."

Minzy stood up and the couple followed suit. Jennie shook her hand and thanked her for her hard work and the two headed back home.

As soon as the two got home they immediately started preparing for bed. They were exhausted from all the prepping and it wasn't even near the wedding yet. Yes, weddings are magical but there is a whole process and set of events that need to take place before they could say their I Dos and Jennie was going to make sure that it will be the wedding of Chaeyoung's dreams. Both girls couldn't think of anyone else they'd rather experience this with other than each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 1.3K 26
What will Jennie do if the person she love deeply is already engaged with someone who is more successful than her? jensooau | Original Story; JENSOO...
37.8K 898 18
They make each other jealous endlessly.... And a little bit of teasing, scratch that, A LOT of teasing between the two of them. Oh and did I mention...
50.8K 2.3K 90
"Who loves the moon won't settle for stars, Lisa" ~Rosè "I didn't know I could get drunk without even drinking, I didn't know getting drunk would be...
217K 6.9K 26
Rosé knows how she feels about Lisa, she knows her feelings far exceed those of just a friendship. But does Lisa feel the same or does she see her ju...