Sakura's Brother(by:Songbird_...

By Songbird_secrets

Sakura's Twin brother, Kai was born with a great amount a power from the 11-tails and like Naruto he was bein... More

Kai Haruno
-Chapter 1-
Not an Update
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
Question
-Chapter 4-
Family tree❤
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
Christmas
-Chapter 7-(Warning weird content )
-chapter 8: welcome back to Konoha-
-Chapter 9: Why-
thank you
-Chapter 10: Meeting-
-Chapter 11: Family-
Yay
-Chapter 12: old and new times-
lmao
-Chapter 13: Wolf-
-Chapter 14: lady in white -
-Chapter 15:

Explanation

1K 13 3
By Songbird_secrets

Author: ok so in the family tree chapter I was given 3 questions, so I decided to explain the family again. Also I be mentioning Komei Family also.
Hana Naneko married Akam Haruno. Their first child was born a boy that they named, Kai. As Kai grew, multiple things happen in his life, like how the deaf of his unremembered mother scared him, little did he know he had another sibling, a little brother. The only person who knew about the baby was Kai's father, that is why he wasn't there to watch Kai grow up. Kai's step mother had a baby, but whenever Kai's Dad was home Kai was a shadow.

(Pic of 11 tailed beast)
Kai always wondered how did his stepmom get pregnant when dad wasn't home? At age 10 Kai had one friend that one friend soon became 2-6 friends, he was put in the secret class that was actually a class for future ANBUs. Kai wasn't welcome in sakura's class but one day as he was being a good brother he brought Sakura's red ribbon but Sakura throught wrong and the first problem was started. But before anything happen it was sakura's mom who pushed the rock on Hana and Obito.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.9K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
42.4K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
272K 6.2K 58
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc