How To Be A Real Man 101 | Li...

De Liskookianne

Jungkook cupped my crotch and my eyes widened in an instant. "Seriously Limario? How small is your penis?" h... Mais

Cast of Characters
A Broken Promise
The Pincess' Death
Change of Plan
The Last Day As A Princess
The Disappointing Result
The 2nd Placer's Grudge
The New Classmate
The First Meeting
The Princess' roommate
The Growing Feeling
The First Handshake
The Perverted Jerk
The Jealous Bunny
The Shocking Coincidence
The Monster
The Confusing Feelings
The Dancing King
The Stolen Kiss
The Messed Up Feelings
The Bitch Princess
The Truth Untold
The First Lady's Birthday
The Mysterious Girl
The Bloody Evidence
The Singing Ghost
The Girl With A Man's Wig
The Gay's Confession
The Unheard Confession
The Drunk Limario
The Naked Limario
The Transformation of A Girl To a Boy
The Man to Man Talk
The First Move
The Confused Princess
The Best Sister
The Worst Sister
The Worried Brother
The Official Couple
The First Contact
The Heart Breaker
The Dictating Mother
The End of First Love
The Last Sin
The Missing Girlfriend
The Conditions
The Princess and the Bed
The Innocent Princess
The First Lesson
The Actual Lesson
The Missing Clothes
The Condom
The Pet
The Shopping
The Lingerie
The Options
The first Argument
The Planned Meeting
The Meeting
The Meeting Part 2
The Oral
The First BJ
The Distraction
The Boy's Talk
The Girls' Talk
The Explanation
The Scared Boyfriend
The Goodbye
The Meeting with the Queen
The Curious Boyfriend
The Queen's Approval
The Result
The Owner
The Last day of Innocence
The First Sex
The Day After
The Secret Wedding
The Vows
The Plan
The Night Together
The Ruined Date
The Sad Princess
The Guilty Boyfriend
The Best Advise
The Lover's Quarrel
The Party
The Person Behind
The Uninvited Guest
The Humiliation
The Unveiled Secret
The Flight Back Home
The Family Meeting
The Princess' Land
The Palace
The Longing Couple
The Reunion
LalisaManoBang
The Day Before Judgement
The Queen's Judgement
The Jealous Husband
I Need Your Advise
The Mysterious Cousin
The Accident
The Sleeping Princess
The Lost Memory
The Queen's Proposal
The Saddist Friend
The Unfaithful Heart
The Girls's Reunion
The Siblings' Plan
The Ring
SAD
The Body Reaction
Thank You!!!
The Embarrassing Secret
The Realization
The Decision to Move On
The Closure
The Misunderstanding
The Broken Hearted Cupid
The Dumb Couple
The Old Rival
The Dream
The Team's Work
Author's Note
The Time Alone
The Story
The Happy Couple
The Waterfalls
The Proposal
Not an Update (Lisa's Birthday)
The Final Chapter
Epilogue

The Love Making

8.7K 236 103
De Liskookianne

Lalisa's POV

Jungkook carried me without breaking the kiss. His tongue still exploring every corners of my mouth. Sucking my tongue lightly as I also do the same.

This is the second time I kissed him apart from the kiss we shared at the blue palace but I'm still awed how I can kiss him back like I'm an expert or so. Maybe because him and I used to kiss back then but I just don't remember it. Besides, my body seem to respond on its own when it comes to Jungkook.

I felt Jungkook's strong arms carry me upstairs. I know we are headed there even though my eyes are closed because of how the stairs squeak on his steps.

He led me to the room and when we are in, he finally broke the kiss.

"The bed is small" I uttered worrying we wouldn't fit.

"It's okay, we can still fit. It's either you on top of me? or I'm on top? How do you want it to be?" he asked without breaking eye contact.

The thought of me on top of him is so new and embarrassing so I answered blushing. "You on top."

He smiled.

"As you wish Princess" he gently lay me on the bed and removed his jacket then pulled out his shirt exposing his toned body.

What a beautiful sight he is. I can't help but stare at his body while I wait for his next move.

"Tonight, I'm gonna show you how to praise your body like a Queen that you are." he walked to me and grabbed my leg stopping on my calf, he kissed my shin. Placing gentle kisses up to my knee.

My dress hiked up showing him my black underwear and Jungkook's eyes locked with it so I closed my legs out of embarrassment. I know we did it before and he has probably seen it a lot of times but still, this is very new to me.

"What a tease." he said while breathing heavily. He looked back at my legs and continued kissing both of my knee, he parted them and run his tongue from there slowly moving north which earned a light moan from me.

Jungkook is very bold with his every move I see.

He licked my inner thigh then he stopped in front of my clothed core. He moved my light dress up and leaned closer to it.

"This is your favorite part. You usually like it when I do this to you" he said tugging my panties down and threw it to the side.

Even though I'm blushing just seeing him face my sex, I didn't stop him from what he will do next.

Is he going to kiss me there? But that would be weird.

I closed my eyes and stopped myself from thinking when Jungkook attacked my pussy with his mouth.

He kissed it as if making out with my mouth. So I grabbed my hair out of pleasure.

"Oh God!  This is so good!" I moaned.

He started sucking one corner and my pussy started leaking out juices which Jungkook willingly licked in return.

I looked at his face which is now glistening with wetness and pushed him more to it.

He is now eating me, and drinking all of my wetness and I can't do anything but to moan and moan.

He then stopped so I looked at him confused. His eyes are still glued to my pussy but I got surprised when he rubbed it and slowly inserted a finger.

"Jungkook!" I closed my eyes again when I felt his long finger inside my walls.

It hurts.

Jungkook didn't say a thing but he moved his fingers in a come at me motion rubbing somewhere inside which triggered my pussy to cry out more juices.

"Oh my God Jungkook!" I feel so so good having him do it but just when I thought it was all of it,  he  kissed my pussy again without taking his finger. He sucked it so good while still moving his fingers inside. My body is now shaking with full pleasure and Jungkook inserted another finger.

The sound of his fingers clashing with my pussy echoed through the room. His fingers moved faster and my body wemt crazy for it.

"Jungkook!" I screamed when I felt the most satisfying climax through my core. My body felt numb and spent and my pussy spasmed around his fingers.

"You like it?" he asked proudly while kissing my pussy more.

"Uh huh"

He smiled then he hovered over me and kissed my lips making me taste his lips which just came from my pussy.

"I love you Lalisa!" Jungkook said.

His mouth travelled to my jaw, down to my neck and chest. Jungkook massaged my breast with his hand while his other hand supports his weight. Both of his legs locked me in as if I'm going to escape.

Jungkook's kiss lingered on a mole on my chest. Then he began unbuttoning my dress. He got successful and so he removed it from me.

"Let's take this off" he said removing my bra after taking of his pants as well.

I was left all naked while Jungkook is still on his boxers.

Jungkook kissed me. Every part of my body devouring and praising it with his mouth.

He then stood and looked at me.

"You ready baby?" he asked and I nodded. I'm kinda excited for the main event.

Soon Jungkook pulled down his boxers and my jaw dropled at his revelation.

Oh my God!

I take it back.

I am not ready.

Jungkook is so

BIG

"Uhm" I I gulped nervously. Now I know why we had to go to the hospital the first time.

"Don't worry, It won't hurt that much. We did it before." he said when he noticed the fear in my eyes.

"Oh.. Okay" I answered hesistantly.

Jungkook crawled on top of me while holding his cock. Even his big hand looks small conpared to it.

He brushed the tip of it to my opening and I waited.

Then, Jungkook pushed it inside which caused my eyes to widen.

"Ahhh" my scream where silenced by his kiss. He began kissing me while pushing his cock inch by inch in.

My cunt stretches for him and my eyes watered in pain.

Jungkook's moaned loudly as his cock filled my hole. But he never moved as if waiting for me to adjust to him.

"Is it okay for me to move now?" he asked. It still hurts but I wanted him to continue.

"Go on" I said and he pulled his cock out and slowly pushed it back. It felt so good that I moaned for him.

To Jk, my noises were an indicator that he can move more so he started moving in and out of me in a gentle manner. My legs are now wrapped around his waist as well as my arms are wrapped around his neck.

Our bodies began moving in a rythym that both of us enjoy. But I think I need him to move more. I can see that he is holding back.

"Jungkook faster" I said.

"I will baby" he increased in speed.

Soon, Jungkook fucked me so fast making it hard for me to breath. His cock slammed in and out of me and the pleasure it created almost made me lose myself.

"You're so tight baby!" Jungkook grunted.

His huge cock hit the end of my wall so good making me reach my climax. My back arched as my toes curled because of it while my eyes rolled back screaming his name.

"Fuck fuck fuck!!!" Jungkook shut his eyes and exploded inside of me.

I felt somewhat being filled with a hot sticky liquid from his cock but I was too focused on my euphoria to ask him what it is.

After spilling everyrhing in, Jungkook plopped over me catching his breath.

We were breathing heavily making it hard for us to talk. He probably noticed that he was too heavy for my body to hold so he lie beside me and pulled me for a cuddle so that we would fit in the small bed.

Despite being both naked, I felt comfortable around him. He really is my husband.

"Jungkook?" I called him out.

"Yes baby?are you sore? Did I hurt you?" he asked with a worried voice.

"I'm okay" I answered smiling, hiding how sore I am.

"Then what is it?"

"Something's leaking out of me. What is it?" I asked curiously. And his eyes widen.

"Shit!" he sat back and looked at my pussy which is now leaking with white fluid.

"I came inside you!" his expression was in great fear as if he murdered someone.

"Then?" I asked satting back up.

"That is my cum, it will get you pregnant!" he said and now it was my time to curse.

"Shit!"

Jungkook's POV

"Shit!" Lalisa cursed in horror when I said it.

There you go,  I know she's going to hate me but I was very used to cumming inside her that I forgot that she's not taking pills anymore.

"I'm sorry. I was used to have you take the pills and I always cum inside you. I did not do it on purpose. I swear." I apologized wholeheartedly even though a part of me wants to get her pregnant but still, I want her consent on it. I want her to gain her memories first.

"What do we do now? Can I still take those pills?" she asked.

"We can buy them but we are now in the middle of the woods and we have no car. The group planned for us to be stucked here for 3 days so that we can settle things out. Jennie said she would pick us after three days."

"Where are we? Where are they? We can call them right?" Lalisa asked.

"We are still in Jeju but they are back in Seoul now. Sorry baby... Even if we call them, they won't come here because Jennie specifically ordered them to never disturb us."

"Oh my god!" Lalisa started sobbing and it broke my heart into pieces. I held her naked body and pulled her to cry on my chest.

"Shhh..please don't cry. I'm so sorry" I rubbed her small back as she sobs in my chest.

"Don't you want to carry my child?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Of course I want to. I love you Jungkook" Lalisa said and I got confused. Why is she reacting this way if she wants to carry my child?

"Then why are you crying like this of you want to?"

"Because.." she hiccuped "Because my grandmother will kill me if I get pregnant."

Oh.

So that's it? I smiled.

"Then worry no more baby. The Queen specifically asked me to get you pregnant before we leave Thailand."

"You are lying?" Lalisa blinked her eyes looking at me.

"No I'm not. I sweared I will never lie to you again remember?" I said smiling and she finally took a sigh of relief.

"That's so relieving!" she said.

"You mean? You mean you are really open to the possibility of getting pregnant?" I asked in disbelief. This is the opposite of the other Lalisa.

"Of course! I would love to have a child with you!" she beamed.

"Really?" I jumped out of the bed in excitement.

I can't believe this! Lalisa just agreed to it. Now I'm kinda thankful that she got an amnesia.

Lalisa started laughing at my reaction.

"Then, can we do it one more time?" I asked for permission and she nodded.

"Sure!" she opened her arms making me jump back on the bed.

Few. Moments later,  Lalisa is already having her 6th orgasm, screaming my name while her pussy clutched to my cock.

No matter how many times I fuck her,  she still remains so tight.

I fucked her so many times that night. No,  I made love with her so many times this night. And she kept asking for more which made me cum inside her over and over. Wetting the bedsheets with our sweats and cum.

I missed her so much and I'm so happy because for now,  everything is good between us.

I can finally marry her. I can finally be with her. Forever. No one's going to stop us now.

👑

Author's Note

I'm late again. Sorrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

571K 20.7K 68
Lisa and Jungkook had a good relationship with each other. They were both in love with each other but one day Lisa find out she was just a Playboy's...
155K 4.8K 25
"You know what your making me feel right now?". He mumble. "What?" He suddenly put my hands on his chest. I can feel the fast heartbeats making my ey...
269K 8.3K 26
Highest Rank: #2 in Liskook written: year 2018 "Who do you think you are?" I rolled my eyes at his rude behaviour. "I'm Jeon Jungkook of BTS" "So...
194K 7.9K 41
"Since I pretended to be your boyfriend, make me your real one" He said. I swear, my eyeballs almost fell out from my eyes. I felt heat on my cheeks...