Angel Beats! Revamp!

By aria_hinata

These will be ships of Angel beats! Examples are hinata x otonashi, hinata x Yui, hinata x Yuri, otonashi... More

Authors Note
Hinata x Otonashi
Naoi x Otonashi
Yuri x Otonashi

Hinata X Otonashi (Revamp)

1.3K 21 26
By aria_hinata

Okay... So I was reading everyone comments and somehow y'all loved the old version... Lol. But anyways, it gave me so much motivation and decided to finally do this. :) enjoy... And this is an actual lemon now. Haha...

Hinata's POV

Otonashi's chest rose up and down as he slept peacefully; the sun shining through the blinds highlighting all his features. It was a Saturday and Yuri gave everyone a day off for the first time in awhile. I graze my hand on his face and smile to myself as his soft skin melts into my hand.

Otonashi is unique, there is something about him that made me fall in love with him instantly. The day he first walked in, there was an overwhelming presence of connection between us. We just clicked and now we are inseparable. I can't remember a time where I was this happy, maybe when I am playing baseball... But that is a different happiness.

I want to kiss him.

I want to tell him.

I love you, Otonashi...

I loved you the day I met you.

But those words would never leave my mouth willingly. There is a part of me that makes me shut down and stay quiet; continue smiling and joking with him. I make gay innuendos towards him, hoping he will play along. He hasn't yet, he may never will.

I back away from the side of his bed and go back into mine, staring at the ceiling. So bland, so simple. It's like an empty canvas to paint on. I decide to pick up my paint brush and start painting.

I imagine pictures of Otonashi and I kissing, him sharing how he feels about me to me... "I love you, Hideki Hinata." I shift the picture to us eating ramen and just chatting, about anything really.. But when he looks at me, his eyes aren't filled with adoration as a friend, but with love, desire, lust.

I soon find myself drifting back to sleep and darkness surrounds me. My past flashes through my eyes, my old life on Earth. It's like reliving death once more, but it's more painful because I can't wake myself up. I'm frozen and I'm just watching everything replay over and over again. A horror film it is; it never ends.

~

"Hinata. Hinata, wake up." My eyes slowly open and I am welcomed to my beautiful boy, Otonashi. My nightmare flashes through the back of my mind one last time before I sit up and start rubbing my forehead.

"Hey, man. What time is it?" He looks at me with worry encapsulating his face.

"It's noon.. Are you okay? You were screaming in your sleep and I woke up to see if you're okay. Want to talk about it?" He places his hand on my shoulder and my eyes glance at it and then slowly bring my eyes back to his.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just a nightmare... Again. I'm fine though, you're here, so I'm okay." I smile at him like always and I feel a part of me die.

He climbs into the bed with me and lay beside me, pulling me down next to him. He places my head on his chest and I can't hear a heart beat. But mine of course was beating loudly like a marching band.

My face becomes flush in a matter of seconds and I wrap my arm over his torso and bury my face into his chest. He holds me tightly and whisper to me that everything will be okay. He caresses my hair and once more, I'm drifting to sleep again.

I heard depression can cause a person to sleep more frequently than needed.

"I love you, Otonashi. I always did... I love you." I repeat like a broken record. I lift my head up and is met with two big, orange eyes which are staring at me in shock. It takes me a second to realize I was talking in my sleep and he heard everything I said, he heard me confess.

"Is- is that true?" Otonashi asks me nervously, his eyes shifting from my eyes to my mouth. I sit up and face him and open my mouth, but no words came out.

I dropped my head in shame and I felt tears roll down my cheeks. Tear droplets fall onto the bed sheet and soaks the sheets. "I... Yes, Yuzuru. I love you." I forced myself to look up and his eyes are filled with tears too. "I love you, Yuzuru Otonashi."

A smile is brought to his face as he pushes me down on the bed again and straddles on me. My arms are pinned above my head with one of his hands and he grabs my face with his other.

"I love you too, Hideki Hinata." His eyes closes and his lips are met with mine. Those words that left his lips filled me up with euphoria and bliss. The kiss we are sharing fills my stomach up with butterflies.

I'm kissing him. I'm kissing him.

His tongue swirls in my mouth in sync with mine, and I feel his hand on my face move down towards my torso. He runs his hands under my shirt to feel up my abs and then starts to play with my nipples.

I release a small, pleasurable moan and grind my hips into his. I feel his mouth mold into a smile, and he backs away. He pulls off my shirt and toss it aside, revealing most of my body to him. He kisses my chest and torso in a slow rhythm while fiddling with my pants. He pulls my pants down along with my boxers and my hard dick is touching his arm.

"May I suck it?" Otonashi's eyes are met with mine and desire is now evident in those round, orange eyes. I nod quickly and bring his head down to my hips. My tip is grazing his lips and he backs up a bit to lick it. I released a soft moan into the room and he trails his tongue down my length.

"Fuckkk." I moaned, my dick twitches in long desperation for pleasure. I stare down at him and he stares back at me while sucking on my balls slightly. He starts to suck them harder and his tongue swirled around them sending shocks through my body. His hand grasps my hard dick which was dripping with precum and begins to stroke it.

"Do you like that?" He muffled, creating a vibration through my balls all the way up to my throbbing tip. I moan in satisfaction and he soon places his tongue on my tip. It swirls around the head slowly, and his thumb rubs slightly on the bottom of my dick near my balls. His lips wrap around my cock and the sensations that I started to feel increased tremendously.

He is sucking me off right now...

His mouth is wrapped around my throbbing dick...

My hips lifted off the bed and started to thrust into his mouth, causing my tip to hit the back of his throat. I threw my head back and moaned as I released my warm, sticky cum into his mouth. He closed his eyes and swallowed evey drop, moaning in satisfaction.

Removing his mouth from my still noticeably hard cock, he trailed his tongue up my torso and sucked on my nipple while fondling with the other.

"Mmmm, Otonashi. It feels so good." I run my hand through his hair and try to use it to remove hair out of his face. He brings his mouth up to mine and our tongues swirl and push up against each other fighting for dominance. His hand found its way to my inner thigh and he grabbed and rubbed it, sending tingles to my dick once more.

"Suck on my fingers." He brings his two fingers to my mouth and I seductively suck on them while maintaining eye contact. They popped out of my mouth swiftly and glided them into my tight, pink asshole. He stared at me while fingering me and trying to find my sweet spot (the prostate: only males have one and it is their source of pleasure for anal sex). Eventually he hit it and my back arched off the bed. My eyes closed slightly and a soft pitched moan escaped my throat.

"Ah, found it." He smirks at me and his orange eyes dance with pride and victory. He hits it a few more times making my dick throb every time. Otonashi removes his fingers from my butt and it makes a soft pop. He whips his cock out and it was long and thick- longer than the length of my hand. He grabs some lube out of the draw next to us and puts a lot on his hard dick.

"You're already hard?" I ask him, knowing I did nothing but moan from him touching me.

"My dick loves seeing you in lustful bliss. I could pleasure you all day and I would be satisfied." I blush uncontrollably red and turn the other way.

Don't tell me that... Or we'll never leave this room.

Otonashi rubs the lube on his dick before lining it up to my hole. He grabbed my hips and pulled them up slightly and towards him. His tip pushes into my butt and I can feel myself stretch out. He slowly pushes in and hovers over me to get a better position to thrust.

"Tell me when you're ready for me to move, Hinata."

"You can move now."

He starts to thrust inside of me, going deeper with every one. Every thrust hitted my prostate and our moans filled the room. I claw at his back and throw my head back. "Faster!" I whimpered loudly.

He grunts slightly and starts to move faster and harder making my body go crazy. I wrapped my legs around his body tighter and thrusted my hips too attempting to get his dick inside me further. My body starts to shudder uncontrollably and my moans and pants became louder and heavier. Soon I released my cum all over our stomachs.

Not long after my orgasm, I start to feel his cock throb in my hole before his body shudders and his head drops down, lips parted as a loud, manly moan leaves his lips. Warm, sticky liquid is pumped into my hole and flows through my body.

Otonashi collapses onto my chest and our sweaty bodies are greeted. He gives me one small kiss on the lips before rolling over next to me and resting my head on his chest.

Our heavy breathing mixes together as we both try to fight to stay awake for a few more seconds.

"I love you." I managed to say steadily.

He runs his hands through my hair and kisses my head. "And I love you, kitten."

Not long after that, we both drift into a slumber.

_________________________________________

How was that guys? I hope it is slightly better than before and was what you asked for. Make sure to comment and I will hopefully work on Naoi x Otonashi next.... And I will do it right this time. Promise. Hinata wouldn't even be around this time. Oh, and leave more suggestions...

>right here<

Thank you. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
592K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.8M 60.2K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
64.1K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...