The daisy

By Elan_Ruiz

Bonnie is an animatronic robot, who was build in a worn factory, where he will grow up physically and mentall... More

The daisy
Foreword
Chapter 1: The factory
\ 1 - 1 /
\ 1 - 2 /
Chapter 2: MoonLight
\ 2 - 1 /
\ 2 - 2 /
\ 2 - 3 /
Chapter 3: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
\ 3 - 1 /
\ 3 - 2 /
\ 3 - 3 /
\ 3 - 4 /
\ 3 - 5 /
\ 3 - 6 /
Chapter 4: The real one
\ 4 - 1 /
\ 4 - 2 /
\ 4 - 3 /
\ 4 - 4 /
\ 4 - 5 /
\ 4 - 6 /
\ 4 - 7 /
\ 4 - 8 /
\ 4 - 9 /
Chapter 5: Robots 0980 in Christmas
\ 5 - 1 /
\ 5 - 2 /
\ 5 - 3 /
\ 5 - 4 /
Chapter 6: L'amour
\ 6 - 1 /
\ 6 - 2 / (+18)
\ 6 - 3 /
\ 6 - 4 /
\ 6 - 5 /
Chapter 7: Break-in
\ 7 - 1 /
\ 7 - 2 /
\ 7 - 3 /
\ 7 - 4 /
\ 7 - 5 /
\ 7 - 6 / (+18)
\ 7 - 7 /
\ 7 - 9 /
\ 7 - 10 /
\ 7 - 11 /
\ 7 - 12 /
\ 7 - 13 /
Chapter 8: Confrontation
\ 8 - 1 /
\ 8 - 2 /
Chapter 9: Bonnie's decision
Élan Ruiz
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AUTHOR'S NOTE 2
I'm finally back!

\ 7 - 8 /

543 13 7
By Elan_Ruiz

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Chica

   "So they will force you to work today?"

   "The employees said so; was even announced in the news."

   "I don't think that's a good idea, plus, what will she do in that condition?"

   "Who?" I asked hoarsely.

   "Chica! You woke up, lass!" Foxy exclaimed. "How'd you feel?"

   "Chica, I'm glad to see you awake," Frog grinned at me.

   "'Course I am, I'm a tough girl, and no one can beat me that easily." My voice was still a mess.

   "No way!" Foxy teased waving around his hook..

   "I am, you dumb," I complained like a kid.

   "So you still remember that animatronic you fought last night?" Frog asked.

   Her question forced me to remember that day when I knew no more about my Foxy and my friends. I sat on my bed while looking down at my legs covered with some blankets.

   "I do. I do still remember. Kinda expecting some people having an argument, maybe for an accident that happened nearby; I could think about any of the most common craps to be discussed, but I never thought I was gonna find, aside from the fact of fighting with it, an old-looking worn animatronic. I'd swear I saw dry blood all over him, his body ripped off with holes everywhere, his white, shiny and blinding pupils and, above all, his rabbit-shaped body. I could've sworn the one messin' around was just Bonnie. Since it was too dark I just made out that shape of his. But I was wrong. Then I just felt how he grabbed my neck, raised me upwards until I wasn't touching the ground anymore, and then he just threw me back to where I had come from."—Foxy put his paw over mine—"Guess the most incredible thing was to find that hideous animatronic outside, don't you guys think so?" I asked as I giggled.

   "Maybe you're right, I still wonder though how the animatronic arrived without being seen through… you know: streets, avenues, houses and so on." Frog frowned.

   "For sure Golden Freddy has somethin' to do with this," Foxy added. "He can do and cannot do whatever one could imagine."

   "Did you see Golden Freddy, baby?" I looked up at him.

   "Saw 'im for a short time when he slapped the back of the lad's head."

   "What? How is Bonnie? Is he ok?"

   "Calm down, Chica, you can be sure Bonnie is ok. That was quite a hit, but for sure he'll be alright to work today," Frog said with one hand on my thigh.

   "Work! I forgot we had to work! What time is it?" I asked totally freaked out.

   "Woah, take it easy! Now it's 6:40 A. M., and none of us is workin' today," Foxy explained with a smooth voice.

   "But... isn't today Thursday, and... the restaurant is gonna open?"

   "No, today's Friday, and we're not performin' either. Pretty hope so."

   "What are you talkin' about?" I asked still confused.

   "Well... when Springtrap got your shit back in, Bonnie and I witnessed the way yer body shattered the crystal front door. But ain't just that: Springtrap destroyed part of the wall of the entrance, and some employees came here in the afternoon to check out the wall to be sure people could still come here. I heard in the TV the restaurant will open back next Monday, and even though parts of the walls are collapsed with some rubble 'round, Fazbear's Pizza guarantee that people can come here and have a great time," Foxy explained.

   I kept thinking about everything that Foxy had told me. "So... Springtrap's the name of the animatronic that mopped up the floor with me?"

   "Yup," he said.

   "But... what about Golden Freddy. Is he real?" Foxy nodded.

   "And he can teleport himself and get wherever he wants?"

   "Yes."

   After I studied this case about Golden Freddy in the pizzeria, I felt like a bucket of cold water would've been spilled all over me. It also came across like a pang the fact that Freddy used to press some kinda button in the security office, which, thanks for being a blind ass, wasn't pressed.

   "Chica? Are you ok?" Frog asked while waving her hand in front of my face.

   "Uhh..." I looked back at both of them staring at me.

   "What's wrong?" Foxy asked.

   "No, no, nothing, nothing. It's all right." I waved my hand dismissively. "So what would we gotta do if the restaurant will be closed until Monday?"

   "I suggest you guys should remain in your original position on the stage since the humans will get in to check the affected area. They might be able to find out what you're up to, even in your bedrooms," Frog stated.

   "Thought the same, too; they came here yesterday, but didn't want to get the heck into our rooms. Have no idea if we're gonna see them 'round here again" Foxy said.

   "I don't think we are, I've been in this restaurant with Freddy for quite a while, so I know what they're used to do," I said. "But sounds like a great idea anyway."

   "Alright. So... how do you feel, Chica? Can you get up?" Frog asked.

   "I'll give it a shot."

   'Course I was feeling much better, but I'd always loved to give any serious situation that spicy suspense. That was why I pretended to struggle and make gingerly my best, with no pain, 'course. "Yes. Look! I did it." I stood on my feet.

   "Perfect, Chica! So this means that Bonnie must be alright, too." She clasped her hands together.

   "Where is he, by the way?"

   "He's asleep with Freddy in his room," Frog said.

   "Really!? Awesome!" I gave off too much excitement.

   "I know, but I'm afraid I will have to wake him up now." Frog shrugged still happy. She left my room to look for Bonnie, leaving Foxy and me alone in my bedroom.

   "Baby," I said.

   "What?" he asked.

   "Come cuddle," I said while smiling and opening my arms.

   Foxy smiled with no teeth and came from the other side of the bed to accept a hug.

   "Thanks for taking care of me." I laid my head on his furry shoulder. "How sweet of you."

   "Anythin' for me girl. I promise to take care of ya in any moment, no matter how hard it could be." And then he remained silence for some seconds. "Hey."

   "Hmm?"

   "Did you know that you're the nastiest of all?"

   "And you the smallest dwarf?" I said while laughing. Afterward Foxy and I started a tickling fight between each other, which was what we always do instead of a real fight, just like a hobby to spare.

   "Ye sure you're not hurt anymore?" he flattened his ears.

   "Well... I still feel pain over this arm," I said while raising my left arm. When I looked at it, I could see a dark-purpled spot over it, which, by being touched, caused pain.

   "I see, but that ain't nothing to keep ya from moving, is it?"

   "No, don't worry. In fact, I would really like to go to make breakfast. You must be starving!" I tickled his beige belly.

   "Well, sorta. I'll help ya with it; I don't want me girl to be hurt more."

   "Aww. How is it possible that sometimes you're so sweet to me, and sometimes you're so obnoxious that you're even unbearable in my dreams?" I said while laughing and hugging him.

   "This is Foxy you're talkin' 'bout. That's what I am," he said while kissing me and blinking his eye.

7:40 A. M.

At least this pizza was as good as the ones I used to cook when I was cured. Like last time, I guessed Foxy's support did a great good to it, however, we still got to wait for the story the taste was gonna tell.

   Foxy and I were setting the table for Frog, Bonnie, for him and for me. This time we set a table closer to Foxy's cove due to the rubble and destroyed stuff; somebody could see us.

   "Call Frog and Bonnie so we can start to eat," I said.

   "Already did, guess they were fixing a—Avast! Frog and rabbit ho!" Foxy pointed at them with his hook.

   "Sorry we're late, guys. We were checking out Freddy's condition," Frog stated.

   "Bonnie!" I yelled out excited.

   "Hi, Chica," he held back.

   Got so excited to see Bonnie after I heard what happened to him. I set it off towards him and pulled him into a bear hug.

   "OUCH!" he moaned loudly.

   I had forgotten that Bonnie was now as sensible as me about health.

   "Oh, I'm sorry, Bonnie, didn't I hurt you?" I said staggering backwards from him.

   "No, don't worry, I'm ok," he said hoarsely.

   "Well, the pizza's ready!" I said as I showed them their seats.

   "Thank you so much, Chica. Making breakfast for me too is just so thoughtful of you all," Frog said while sitting down.

   "Oh it's ok, whoever comes to visit Fazbear's crew, we invite them to join us." I poured some soda.

   All of us sat down and tried the pizza Foxy and I cooked, as Frog and Bonnie told us their kind opinions. I hoped they had mostly recognized how helpful Foxy was to this.

   While breakfast, I could tell Bonnie was pretty quiet and kinda down; he'd always been a subdued guy, I knew, but now he looked like he didn't wake up all the way. Maybe it was just because we both were hurt and still held for observation. I hoped this meant no crap.

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 181 20
Cover image by Dragonskaa on Deviantart Also, this is an older story, so expect for it to be kinda janky in some areas At night, and on their days of...
49.4K 902 9
(y/n) find out about a pizzeria in the news and soon got a job there. She soon finds out that her closet friends the original animatronics are there...
10.9K 257 26
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was always a big hit with children. When you, (Y/n), were a little girl, you were in love with the animatronics. They roamed a...
28.4K 813 27
Freddy Fazbear is the ruthless, heartless, cold leader of the Fazbear gang, who doesn't care about anyone but himself. Not even his older brother Gol...