My kryptonian daughter (techn...

By hentai-lovin-angel

It's hard enough to take care of a child in general...but what would it be like if this child of yours was an... More

Bio
The normal day
Crashed date night
Teen parents
Difficult choices
Just leave us alone
When "evil" does good deeds
The candle that fades pt 1
The candle that fades pt 2
The punchline
Help from below
Both sides of the gun
Let me help you
Love concers nothing
Our new home
Blackfire
Rescue, rehabilitate, and in need of rescuing again
Survival of the horniest pt 1
Survival of the horniest pt 2
Survival of the horniest pt 3 (L)
Not a chapter (new story)
Trigon pt 1
Trigon pt 2
Trigon pt 3
Down hill from here
A new friend
You can't take her!!
Suffer no more
Duped
Burying the hatchet
Retrieval
Healing wish
Facing the past
The aging machine
New problems
At home training
Personal training
Batdad
Love crazed pt 1
Love crazed pt 2 (L)
New teammate
Limits
Boys being boys
The burdan of fatherhood
Kryptonian's best friend
Game night
To be a hero or not to be a hero
The perfect solider
Titans east
(Not a chapter)
Buncha bullshit I felt like saying
The molder of clay
Terrorist amoung assassins
Chaotic beginning
Rise of our king
The end pt 1
The end pt 2
The end pt 3
Fin
Announcement
Alright its out

The candle that fades pt3

5.3K 139 33
By hentai-lovin-angel

('No I'm not writing that scene as an apology for the other story...')
____________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)- "...ow...shit..."

My head was pounding and I tried to stand up, to see that I was on a bed. The three girls were laid on top , still asleep.

Thoughts- 'WHAT THE FUCK!?'

I try to slide out without waking them up. I succeeded but stumbled a little. I saw that I was a different room, and I also saw a camera aimed directly at the bed that we were sleeping on.

(Y/n)- "Jesus, they're worse than me."

I walked to the camera and saw that footage that was recorded. It was of me...ravaging the three of them...like a fucking animal. But the weirdest part was there was one other girl that I could've sworn I've seen before.

Thoughts- 'what the hell is this shit?! And who is that!?'

I sped through the video in search of anything that would explain this....but there was nothing....nothing accept the moments in which my face would turn to the camera, my eyes were glowing pink.

Thoughts- '....this is just....what the fuck....?'

I looked back at the bed to see it was empty. My disgust turned to fear as I turned around and saw the three of them with smiles on their faces.

Sirce- "where do you think you're going~"

(Y/n)- "what the fuck did y'all do to me?"

Candace- "why took your virginity, what else~"

Lisa- "and it felt so...so good~"

I shivered a bit, as the glowing pink eyes were present on theirs. I sidestepped around them, grabbed my clothes, and ran out of the room....but realized shortly after I was running down an empty hallway.

(Y/n)- "where in the fuck did they take me...? Oh right, I'm still naked."

I put my clothes on and ran out of wherever they took me.

3rd POV

As the young teenager runs out of the mysterious building, the three girls stay as they were waiting for someone. A pink like similar to their eyes shone outside of the door as the door opens and they come face to face with their real leader.

Sirce- "everything went as plan."

???- "where is he now?"

Candace- "sadly, he just left."

???- "ugh, well thankfully, tomorrow is another day. Did you post it yet?"

Lisa- "yeah, the minute he finished with us, I sent the it throughout all ours socials."

???- "good, that'll teach that bitch to take what is mine."

She chuckles as she leaves the room. The three of them stare at each other in glee and say.

Lisa- "you think she'll do it?"

Candace- "she two screws away from it. Trust me, this is enough to set her off."

They all giggle and reminisce the moment they all had with him, and thirst for another. But another problem comes when they realize that they aren't completely finished with their task.

Lisa- "I guess all that's left is to get rid of that rich prissy-bitch."

Sirce- "and after that, we can have him all to ourselves."

They all fantasize about him again.

Cindy's POV

Rachel- "Cindy calm down, I'm sure he's fine."

Cindy- "I know, but I can't shake the feeling that something bad is happening to him."

Rachel- "it's okay to worry, to be honest I'm kinda worried to."

I sat on his bed, restlessness completely taking over my body as my hands start to shake. Moriah crawls to me and holds both her hands out. I smile and sit her on my lap. Just then, his bedroom door opened and I shouted.

Cindy- "DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE'VE BEEN ABOU-"

Cleo- "COULD YOU KEEP IT DOWN!?"

I look at the door and see it's just his sister. She looks at me with pity and I ask.

Cindy- "why the face?"

She looks away and sighs before she walks up to me and holds her phone in front of my face.

Cindy- "hey what the....hell...."

An instagram post was shown and it had footage of (Y/n) rough fucking all three of Robert's female followers and a familiar looking female. My eyes went wide as I saw most of the video.....then the tears came out.....

Cleo- "I...I apologize you had to find out this way..."

Rachel- "Cindy what's.....wrong....."

She saw the whole thing and had both of her hands cover head mouth. She looks back at me as I just set Moriah down and bolt out of the room. The tears never stopped running.

Rachel's POV

I saw the video as well and saw (Y/n)' s face as he seems to enjoy every second of pleasure.

Thoughts- 'what has he done!? Why!?'

I kept watching and for a two seconds, I saw the color of his eyes change from (E/c) to pink. The anger in my lifted a little wondering if this was even true anymore.

Cleo- "ummm...are you done, because I gotta go soon?"

Rachel- "uh, yeah....sorry you can go now."

She leaves the room and I sit there to question what to believe.

Thoughts- '(Y/n)...was that really you?'

I couldn't help but tear up a little think full well that it was in fact him. I stand up and quietly say.

Rachel- "azarath metrion zinthos."

As a small black portal opens and a shadow demon comes out.

Rachel- "please...bring (Y/n) here."

Shadow demon- "well...that would require a scenario in which I knock him out and drag him over here...and I need consent."

Rachel- "Ugh, fine...you can hurt him...but just this once, understand?"

Shadow demon- "yeah yeah, whatever..."

It then disappears and I'm left to wait. Tears still manage to run down my cheeks as I think of the millions of possibilities that he wasn't...and the one giant possibility he was.

3rd POV

The shadowy being appears behind the boy and hits him over the head, instantly knocking the boy unconscious. He then drags him through the portal and they both appear in his room. Rachel, both worried and mad, shakes him awake.

(Y/n)'s POV

".....ugh.....for fuck sake..."

I open my eyes to see that I'm in my room and Rachel was standing over me. I start breathing really hard and I try to calm down.

Rachel- "WHY, (Y/N)!? WHY DID YOU DO IT?!"

(Y/n)- "what are you talking about?"

Rachel- "THE VIDEO, (Y/n)! WHY DID YOU CHEAT!?"

She shouts with tears gushing out of her eyes.

(Y/n)- "do vi-....no....no no NO NO NO!"

I remembered the video...the video of the four of them...and without even thinking, I just left it alone like...not even bothering to think about deleting it.

Rachel- "why (Y/n)...I thought y-you loved us...I t-thought you c-cared for us...."

(Y/n)- "Rachel, I swear it wasn't my fault! I was drugged!"

Rachel- "LIA-...w-what?"

(Y/n)- "I was drugged, I swear...I did it against my own will...I'm sorry..."

Rachel's POV

Thoughts- '....he....he isn't lying....he really was drugged....they did this to him....'

I balled my fist up even more as I felt the rage buildup inside me.

Thoughts- 'this time...they've gone too far...'

(Y/n)- "where's Cindy?!"

Rachel- "she got her stuff and left, most likely to school...but breaking down in the process. We have to talk to her when we get there."

(Y/n)- "let's go now then!"

Timeskip with a tree carving of (F/I) +C in the center of a heart now having an X carved on it

Cindy's POV

Thoughts- 'I'm tired...I'm done...and just when I thought everything was going well...he just rips my heart out in the end...I refuse to live like this any longer...I'm sorry...to everyone that cared for me...'

(Y/n)'s POV

Thoughts- 'shit, where is she?! I have to find her.'

My thoughts were so clouded with finding her and trying my best to explain what happened. I was taken out of concentration when someone looked out the window and said.

Random student- "hey someone, on the room of the school."

I groaned as the rest of my class had gathered around the window and murmured. Then another student asked.

Random student 2- "hey wait, (Y/n), isn't that your girl?!"

My head jolted up as I rushed to the window and saw Cindy standing at the edge of the roof looking down for the second floor. She foot one foot out and jumped the rest of the way down.

(Y/n)- "NO!"

I push through the crowd and try to make my way down stairs and run to the courtyard. The second I opened the door, Cindy's body was there. I rush toward it and hold her.

(Y/n)- "n-no...please no..."

Tears rush out of my eyes.

(Y/n)- "HEEEELP!!!"

____________________________________________________________________________________

('And that's where I'm gonna leave it off this weak. And for those of you who say it's not rape, if you have sex with some who is drunk of under the influence, that is considered rape....I know that's not what's important right now but I'm just gonna day that...')

Bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 244 10
There comes a time where break-ups happen in a relationship and it sucks, that's the case between two heroes, a Kryptonian girl and a boy from a once...
6.3K 297 47
Wally West life was decently normal. That was until he was turned into a half cat half human hybrid. What's a cat got to do to survive out in this wo...
1.4K 33 13
"So, what really happened while I was gone?" "You want me to start from the beginning?" "Sure."
231 5 12
Dick Grayson lost his parents when he was only nine. But... instead of Batman who took him in, someone else did. Someone who isn't as good of a man a...