The predator's new territory...

By Sikefrost

This is a world of Predator and Prey. In this world each Predator and Prey have their own territory. But what... More

Character info
Running
Away
Fixing you up.
Q&A
Uh cat?
Dad I can explain!
Happy little deer
Don't you dare
Die already
(Not a chapter)
He's mine
My house!
Bath time? for a deer.
Hey wake up!
Gonna capture some more just for the lore!
Sorry-
Oh Canada! {Short}
Moldova time
School time school time school
Time waste
I might take this down
School
Dreaming...?
Dead end
Rewrite the story?
*thumbs up*

School is bad

2.8K 53 123
By Sikefrost

*America's P.O.V*

Russia leaves me with this weird fox thingy. "U-um what are you? W-what's y-your name?" He looks at me. "I'm China. And I'm a fox. A red fox." I nod. "And what's your name. Pet." I get taken a back by his voice when he said pet. "I'm America." I try to give him a soft smile. "Well that's a nice name. Was your born with the name or your was it given to you?" "Oh um I was born with the name." He nods. "Were you born in the prey side or a farm?" "P-prey side." He looks at me confused. "Then how are you here? Have you been claimed yet?" I shake my head. He looks so confused. "I was taken by Russia when I fell in the woods by his house." I still doesn't get it. "Why did you fall? Did something happen? Why do you flinch a lot? You have a lot of cuts and bruises."

China just continued to talk and asking questions. I start to get uncomfortable. I hear some noises behind me. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see mister Russia. I smile and cuddle in his fur. Russia covers me with his tail. I lick his stomach fur. I know China can't see me. "Little deer I need to give you a tour. Don't stray far from me."

~At lunch~

"Ok little deer, this is the lunchroom. Here we eat." I nod. He walks in the lunchroom. It's so big! He sets me on a seat on seat. "I'm gonna get some food. Stay." I nod. Sometime later Russia comes back.

"Ok here I am. Also this is North Korea." I look up and get greeted by a dog. "Wait. I know you! You're South Korea's brother!" He looks away. "Yeah... So have you meet Japan?" I nod. "South and Japan were in my old school back in the prey side. We were good friends." He nods. He bends down to face me. "Well I'm nothing like South and Japan." Russia sits next to me and wraps his around me.

"AMERICA!?!?" I look around to see Japan and South Korea running to me. I snuggle in Russia's fur. Japan looks at me confused and a bit scared. "Why are you so close to him? He'll kill you." She whispered the last part. I look her in the eyes. I lick his arm and rest my head on his chest. South and North Korea including Japan look shock. I see Germany and China staring at me. "Why are people staring?" "Because America, Russia is known to be violent. He was kicked out of most schools for hurting people."

Sounds like some cliché. I role my eyes. "So?" Japan yanks me out of Russia's grasp. She runs away.

She sets me down on a tree. "America, Russia will hurt you." "I know he already did! I listen and let him do whatever he wants!" I look away from her. "America..." I see South Korea running to us. "Japan, America, Russia is coming for you! He's really mad!" I start to panic. I see Russia.

He comes to me and picks me up. I like his hot breath on my cold body. He gets close to my ear. "America, act like I just threaten you. Also try not to be weak." I lower my ears and close my eyes. I start to shake. I whisper in his ear. "Am I doing good?" He licks me.

*Japan's P.O.V*

Russia whispers something in America's ear. America starts to lower his ears and close his eyes. I see him shaking. Russia licks him. I slowely walk to them. Russia death glares me. I back up.

*Russia's P.O.V*

I turn around and walk to history. Not like little deer will do anything. After history is art. I hate art. Little deer has to take the same classes as me.

I walk into history, my teacher, Italy looks at me. "Russia, your late." I shurg and pull little deer in front of me. "My pet got away and I had to get it. And no I didn't loose him, he got taken away from me by Japan." Italy nods and sighs, "Russia go sit down. And yes your pet has to sit on you." I smile at that. I drag little deer to my seat. I place him on my lap.

The lesson goes slow but little deer makes it fast. Soon the lesson ends and we have to go to art. My art teacher, Grenada is really nice to pets. She has an extra seat for them. Little deer really likes art. He draws great to. Art ends and mrs.Grenada asks us to stay.

"Ok, Russia who is this little one here?" She gesters to little deer. "My pet America." "Ok where did you get America? Deers are rare, imposible to catch in the wild, and hard to breed in a store." I pick up little deer and put him on my lap. "Caught him. He was in my territory so I caught him. It was easy." She looks at me confused. "How?" "He broke his leg and I picked him up and took him home." "So you kidnapped him?" "yep-"

She walks to little deer and picks him up. I get up. "Russia sit." I sigh and sit. She sets little deer on her counter. "Now America, are you happy? Do you want to go home?"

*America's P.O.V*

I look over to mister Russia, he looks mad. I look back at the axolto. She looks concerned. "I don't want to go home, and I don't know if i'm happy or sad. I'm ok!" I smile at the end. She nods. "Do like how Russia treats you?" "Uhh i've been with him for only 3 days. But i think he's ok. He has a temper."

(Yes I re-read every chapter in this book to find this out.)

Russia gets up. He walks over to me and picks me up. "Well mrs Grenada, off we go. I'll be late to my bus." He fakes a smile. He walks out o the room and go to the bathroom. "I lied the bus doesn't come until 3:50pm. It's 3:23pm." He places me on the sink counter. He washes his hands and face. He lick my face and hugs me.

"Ok you can walk now. On your free will. But, stay close." I nod and run out of the bathroom. I crash in someone. I look up. It's a red panda. "Oh my. Child are you good?" I nod my head. "Yes sir i'm fine but are ok I crashed in you. Also sorry." "It's ok. Also my name is East Timor. I'm a teacher here. Well a conciler here." I nod. "If you need something just talk to me!" He waves goodbye and walks away. "Little deer." I turn around to face Russia. "H-hi!" He walks away and I follow him.

I hear someone or something yell. I look around and run towards the sound. I see a lion and a monkey. The monkey is a girl and the lion is a boy. "God DAMN IT Madagascar! You do everything wrong!" The monkey yells at the lion. "Well fuck you to Malawi!" The lion sees me. He runs to me and throws me infront of the monkey. "If you try something the deer gets it!" "What did the deer do?" The lion shurgs. I hear a faint little deer. The lion and the monkey look at eachother. "Who the fuck is yelling little deer?" "Oh no that's my owner." The monkey looks at the lion. "You got away?" I see mister Russia coming to us.

Russia runs to me. "There you are. Oh America I thought I lost you." "Since when do you care?" I say as I look down. He sees that i'm bleeding on my arm. "Madagascar, Malawi what.did.you.do?" Madagascar puts his ears down. "I-I did. I throw him at Malawi. He hit a locker." I watch as Russia beats the ever living shit out of lion. He throws the monkey at a locker. "Come on Little deer."

I follow him. He goes to the bus thingy. We get on. He sits in the back. He pulls me on his lap. No one is at the back. It seems he has a bad boy reputation. He licks me and pins me to the window.

*Russia's P.O.V*

I stare at little deer. He looks so innocent. I feel a hand grab my shoulder. I look at the person who touched me. It was Mexico.

"Hey amigo, I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't touch my cousin like that." I role my eyes and let go of little deer. He curls up on my lap. Mexico looks at me confused. "Looks like he's mine." He starts to walk away but he's saying something. "Si, si, puta." I scoff at his comment.

I start to lick little deer just not as intense. He pushed himself against me. I see some animals looking at us. One really rich falcon gets up and sits by me. They were also a country but I didn't care enough to learn their name.

"Where did you get such an obedient pet?" I sigh. "At a store." He looks at me like i'm dumb. "A deer, this obedient and accepting. At a low life store. Yeah right." "Look kid-" "my name is Moldova." "Right. Moldova, I got him at a store. It just so happened that the store didn't know how rare a deer is. I don't know why he is accepting this new life." "I wish getting a deer was that easy. Well lucky you. Also do you know how to actually take care of a deer? It's very hard." I shake my head. "No, I don't. Will you enlighten me?" His eyes light up. "Of course! I will teach you everything I know!"

Little deer yawns and falls asleep. "Woah he must really trust you." "Wait really? Also how long is this bus ride!?" He laughs. "Well how know. Besides more time for us!" I sigh. "True. Anyway teach me the ways of a deer caretaker."

_______________________________________________________________

Hi i'm back. This is a long chapter. Also here are pictures for Japan, China, North and South Korea. Also let me know if you want any pictures for characters in a chapter that I don't draw. I might draw Mexico and Moldova just because they will be characters that return. Mostly Moldova. He gonna be the deer expert.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 151 12
เญจเงŽ ๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– , ๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•—๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐•จ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•”๐•”๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•š๐•— ๐•š๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐•”...
2.1K 231 20
The nations are sick of it, they're sick and tired of watching humans rule over them, use them as pets to destroy the world. Everyone has a breaking...
1.1K 18 36
what happens wean some countries show up in an ex-veteran how is a father of two and now Is a business owner will he trust them or is there Ganna be...
10.4K 410 23
(Cover by hellllllnah) (TexasxCalifornia fanfic) California had a bad reputation as a dramatic bitch. Some said he was petty, hot-headed and a drama...