Kill Him Not | KookV

Door peachyu_

The unexpected love story of the serial killer and the gentle boy. None of them expected anything from the ot... Meer

Trailer & 1 : Gentle Eyes
2 : Dinner
3 : Whispers
4 : Plans
6 : Jimin
7 : Apple Pie
8 : His Smiles
9 : Surprises
10 : Sugar Daddy?
11 : gülümsemek
12 : Cinderella
13 : Dispatch
14 : Can or Will?
15 : The Most Devine Petal in His Eyes
16 : The Art of Kiss
17 : Too Much Emotions to Handle
18 : Relax [M]
18 : Relax [Save]
19 : Star
20 : Hyung
21 : Somewhat Anger
22 : Another Fever
23 : Big Brother..?
24 : Sirens
25 : Fallen Leaves
26 : Busan Road
27 : Ambush
28 : Truth and Lies
29 : M.Y
30 : Clues
31 : Jimin's Reveal
32 : Strawberry Twins
33 : Trust
34 : Something New [M]
35 : Unwinded Clue
36 : Tokyo Fantasy
37 : Happy JK
38 : Jeon's Biggest Scandal
39 : Threat
40 : Climax
41 : Aftermath Fate
42 : Ever After (End)
43 : Baby? ( Epilogue )
Author's Note
Truth in Black

5 : Winter Sonata

10.6K 620 196
Door peachyu_

"He'll be fine."

The words of comfort didn't seem to help even as he went to bed. For now all his doubts were still to Jungkook and it had messed up his sleeping schedule last night.

Jungkook however doesn't notice this and continues to whatever he was left in his project.

Only Taehyung feels anxious every time he's near him. Jungkook isn't a blind goose and finds it not good if a victim were to grow their suspicion towards him.

"Do you want to know what project I'm working on, petal?"

He wouldn't say he's uninterested, only a bit less when he's not entirely up for the mood and that is not now. "Maybe a bit.." He tries to sound a bit convincing.

"I'm building a new amusement park."

Oh Taehyung absolutely loves that idea. He loves rides. "That's amazing!" He smiles a bit.

"And it's near Nami island because Seoul is too crowded and competitions are a bit rough." The last sip of the coffee slipped through his tongue, today's coffee was excellent as usual. "I have business inquires there today. Would you like to come?"

"Nami island..? The place where winter sonata is shoot?" His eyes lids up for a while and his ears perked. He never had the time to go despite being near Seoul and didn't have anyone to go with but he wants to.

"Correct. I have a few business to settle there but going alone and to not enjoy the view would be a bit wasteful don't you think?"

If he wasn't all butterflies and glitters on the inside then he would've lied. "Yes!" He got his hype back up in a flash.

"Then let's get dressed and prepare on our trip now shall we?"

Taehyung nods eagerly and was glad he picked the right outfit to take the best and cutest aesthetic photo he can in the legendary park.

Prior to the trip here which is around an hour or two, it was amusing to get out of Seoul for once. The boy never went out from Seoul and even if he did it was to Daegu where his grandmother had stayed and refused to migrate to.

He's excited. Very excited and that is good for Jungkook.

All he can say is that each view seems like from the dramas where even besides the tree it could make wishes if you kiss the person you love under it.

"Just remembering the drama or hearing the soundtrack makes me want to cry." Taehyung emphasizes. "Did you watch it?"

Jungkook does but finds everything the opposite. He can't remember the entire movie clearly but every time the trademark soundtrack comes out he just wants to laugh over whoever cries because of it. "I remember only a fraction."

Taehyung pouts "But it's legendary!"

"I supposed it is, petal."

All they could see was the beautiful views.

"You're really gonna build an amusement park here? That's amazing Kookie—" He covers his mouth almost immediately. He had said too fast and reaction without thought to not only speak informally but also give a childish nickname to the wealthy billionaire. "I—I'm sorry!"

"Kookie.." The man gives the nickname a few thoughts "It's not a bad one considering it's my first short name anyone has given to me. It's ok petal, you can call me Kookie." The man smiles honestly as he continues to walk in the forest park.

"Can I call you Mister Kookie?"

"Whatever suits your taste I will not mind." Anyone can tell that amusement and joy was build in a simple name and this man had adored it.

Taehyung takes photos here and there. Despite his phone to be a shabby galaxy s6 which is extremely outdated to have for them to be made in Korea itself, it still manages to get good shoots but he sometimes wishes he can get a better one to take these gorgeous views better.

"Stand right there in the middle of those trees." Jungkook nudges and to the boy's surprise, under the coat he is wearing he actually brought a Sony camera and it's lenses are towards him. "Pose for me darling."

Taehyung as a wannabe supermodel starts to remember what selebgrams would pose in this situation. The result was brilliant, each snap of the photo had turned out perfect without a single flaw.

"Do you still want to apply as a model?" Jungkook brings the questions up as he reviews the pictures one by one "Your poses are brilliant and it matches the curves of your body."

Which made Taehyung blush in a sense "Thank you but I just copied some poses."

"And I can guarantee that your facial expressions and your delicate body shines brighter than them. That is talent."

And none of them was a lie. His facial expressions to not lie. He knows when to act melancholy, happy and it brings life to the picture. What the hell was the manager back then doing ignoring this fine piece of art.

But too much compliments had brought him to the sudden refreshment of realization.

That he must not forget Jungkook's possible hidden identity.

After they went to the gift shop he had noticed a very fine piece of souvenir. Surprisingly it wasn't a doll but a snow globe that represents the park's look as a whole. The way the snow falls when he flips it over had reminded him of the movie scene where the two lovers had their loving moments and also shared a kiss as they were making a mini snowman.

Too bad he thinks buying it would be a waste. At least that's what his mother used to tell him.

"This is a fine one." Jungkook looks to picks out an emergency pocket knife that was sold and the younger immediately found that frightening.

"Are you done looking around, petal?"

Taehyung nods. He prefers is they leave quickly.

And they decided to take a quick lunch break in the nearby cafeteria spot. Taking pictures is awfully exhausting apparently and it's afternoon already.

Jungkook didn't eat much, only a bowl of plain noodles that he didn't even like in the first place. "Petal, I'm excusing myself to the toilet first."

Taehyung nods. At least a time for a separation is good for his pressed mental health.

Although that wouldn't last long and would make things even worst.

-

His heart pounders, he is anxious to why the man is taking too much of his time in the back when he's specifically told to not interfere. Isn't that what a killer would say to prepare their knifes before there is a victim?

He's too scared to wait for another minute and his feet pounders inside the bathroom where the door was opened and the man was never in there from the start.

He felt even more restless, if the man isn't there then where could he be?

Still feeling restless he went back to the cafeteria spot where then he saw Jungkook had only arrived with his hands full. And with no further questions his eyes moves towards it.

What surprised him that it wasn't a knife he holds, it was a snow globe. But not just any ornament, it was the one he had set his sight on from the gift shop. The same snow globe that he wants for it's charms.

"Oh!" Jungkook quickly hides it "Where were you doll? I was waiting." He presents a fake laugh at the end.

"I— uhm was looking for you.." Taehyung looks down. Clearly he had just came back from the direction of bathroom which means Jungkook already knows he's telling the truth.

"I do not like keeping secrets.. but I only did just this once." And the same snow globe was presented to him "I went back to the gift shop to bought this for you."

It was all he could imagine. The perfect souvenir he thought would be useless to buy with his own insurance money turns out to be kept.

"Thank you!!" He's happy again.

And Jungkook? He's happy the boy is happy. "You seemed to be having a lot of fun now."

"I am..! But Mister—"

"Yes petal?"

"Are you having fun too?"

"I'm having a lot of fun petal." 

The amount of guilt pressures down his throat. He is wrong.

The man's laugh is genuine and pure, he is in fact having fun with him as a company. He's just a lonesome guy looking for a friend and he doubted him because of the media talk.

Just because he's awfully suspicious in person doesn't mean that's just how he acts and would just be the suspect to be a serial killer. Out of thousands of individuals there's just no way this man could be.

"Wait- what about the meeting?" The sun shows its place by starting to gloom down and Jungkook isn't panicking at all for possibilities of being late.

"Would it be bad to say if I lie about the meeting?" Without much expression Jungkook admits. Eyes curving out to a creased moon as he smiles and after a few research through google, this man had rarely smiles even for the pictures. "The amusement park is real, that is not a lie. But I lied to cheer you up when you've been looking so gloom when I'm around."

Taehyung frowns. It's starting to pressure him that he's a horrible person for doubting this sweet man looking for company. But then he lids up again seemingly realized that Jungkook had lied in the most subtle way as possible just to let him have fun.

"I'm not gloom anymore thanks to you mister kookie." He smiles the largest "Thank you!"

Jungkook is glad. Asides from the plot of wanting to murder this boy, he is genuinely having a change of heart and he truest blossoms to see the boy in joy.

"Mister, tell me the truth. Do you get lonely?"

"Maybe a bit." Jungkook hums "But it doesn't bother me that much."

"Then can I be your friend? Or do you prefer-"

"Yes." The quickest he has ever responded to, even himself was surprised. "Your presence would be very acceptable. I don't usually prefer paparazzis or business acquaintances to befriend me but you can be the only exception."

Jungkook isn't as a bad man as he seems.

That's what Taehyung will believe from now on. Just a lonely guy looking for company.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

425K 18.9K 39
He will do anything for love, even if it means getting rid of everyone, slowly one by one. - Top!⤴Jungkook Bottom!⤵Taehyung [Complete] Started : 7th...
221K 18.5K 60
A dedicated and passionate patissier could have never imagined his soft delicate hands would come across as the embodiment of rough and tough in the...
339K 23.2K 55
8 years. It was enough time to stir the unwanted emotion and hatred which was buried away. One look and it was enough for the raven head male to dec...
149K 9.5K 54
[Book 2 of 'HEMOPHOBIA'] Taehyung no longer fears blood, but he grew to love it. Just like his deep love for Jungkook, the criminal they call 'Bunny'...