The K-Pop Life (Jeno and Mark...

By Destiny_Calls13

"I made it!?" When you fulfill your ultimate dream, you think life will be less stressful. you think Mason an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 2

307 8 11
By Destiny_Calls13

Mason's POV

I pack my luggage, squealing with delight about going to Korea.

"Mason, are you done packing?" My mom asks while waiting outside of my door.

"Yeah," I replied while picking up my carry-on.

"By the way, you do know that if you become a k-pop star, you're going to become girly and do girly dance moves, right?" Mom asks yet another question.

"Not necessarily, I'm going to dance a boy song for my audition so they might acknowledge my tomboy...ness?"

"Okay, whatever you think," she takes my bags and goes to go put it in the trunk of our car so we can go to the airport.

While she was doing that, I took my iPhone out of its charger and put my headphones on, playing the song I'm going to dance to.

It's a huge risk because it's not a song from S.M Entertainment, but if I dance to a song, it's going to be this.

I hummed to the notes, and I danced with only my hands while in the car, going to pick up Taylor from her house.

Taylor's POV

I finally finished packing my things while I sing soulfully to the song I'm going to do for the audition.

While singing, I heard a honk and ran straight out the door with my luggage.

"BYE MOM!! I'LL MISS YOU FROM KOREA!" I yell to her and quickly put my things in the back of Mason's car.

I then jump into the backseat with Mason while her mom was in the front.

During the drive, we both were just focused on our song, listening to every beat there was from our headphones.

After that 30 minute drive, we finally made it to the airport. "BYE MOM, WE'RE OFF TO BECOME K-POP STARS!" Mason yelled to her mom.

We got our bags and passports and sprinted towards the aisle for our flight.

We were clumsy, knocking down all those ropes dividing the lines ,but luckily no workers were looking.

Finally, we showed our tickets then our passports and dropped off our luggage.

We hopped on the plane, not even bothering watching the movies and just listening to the same song, over and over again.

Fortunately, there were outlets there so we could charge our iPhones.

Mason's POV

After all the hours of having one song on repeat, we finally made it to Korea.

We got our stuff and went outside to see Lee Soo Man, CEO of S.M. and two other cute boys with him.

"Lee Soo Man, you came to pick us up?" I asked confused.

"Yes, are you two Park Suji and Wu Hyojin?" He addressed us by our real, Korean names.

"Uhh yeah, and who are those two boys?" Taylor nudged towards the guys next to Mr. Soo Man.

"Oh these are other people auditioning for S.M, Mark and Jeno"

"Annyeong ('hi' in Korean)" they both said in sync.

Taylor and I immediately looked at each other thinking the same thing 'I call dibs on one of them'.

After introducing everyone, we got into a limo, driving towards S.M.

We signed in for the audition and got into a conversation with Jeno and Mark after Mr. Soo Man left to go to the auditioning room to watch other people's audition.

"So why did you want to become a k-pop star, Suji?" Jeno asked me. "Well dancing has always been my passion every since I was little and American's prefer just singing not really with dancing when your famous. Also, k-pop has a different but better feeling than American music." I stated without even thinking.

"Wow, that's good, I was hoping you weren't one of those girls who just wanted to be famous." Jeno smiled at me. 'Omg my heart, it's hurts'

"how about you Hyojin?" Mark asked. "Singing is just an important part of my life that I can't live without, and k-pop is just really soulful that can get out your true emotions." "Woah, that's so cool-" Mark got interrupted when-

"Mark" someone called out of the audition room (sorry, I don't know his full name)

"oh looks like it's my turn" he said calmly.

He walked to the audition room and we quickly ran to peak in the window to see/sorta hear his audition.

He introduced himself with a smile and started his audition by rapping.

"Woah, he's really....good" I was astonished.

"Good? He's amazing" Taylor was also speechless ,but Jeno just chuckled at our reaction.

Mark's POV

I rap really focused. All of my hard work for this audition will pay off.

The song I rapped was Two Moons by Chanyeol and Kris from Exo. The English part was pretty easy since I speak fluent English luckily, but I sometimes get tongue tied with how fast it is.

This time, I didn't mess up.

Finally I finished rapping with confidence. I bowed respectfully to the judges and left the room.

Taylor's POV

'Woah not only is he cute but he can rap AND speak English?!?! I totally call dibs before Mason takes him even though I see her eyeing Jeno' I smirk knowing Mason as my best friend.

After meeting these boys, I sorta feel like a player getting over Bradley that quickly and finding a new guy even though Bradley rejected me.

I'm having such a great time in Korea that this is the first time I thought about Brad (my nickname for him) since the dance.

"Jeno" One of the judges said.

"That's me" Jeno smiled and walked in audition room.

"How are they so calm?!" I mumbled to myself so only I can hear.

Jeno's POV

I walk to the center of the room and greeted them. The judges just grinned at me which I guess was the que for my song to start.

I sang Baby don't Cry by D.O, Baekhyun, Suho, and Chanyeol from Exo with great passion, imagining singing it to comfort my future girlfriend if I get one.

When the song faded away, I casually bow down to them like Mark and walked outside.

"You were so cool Jeno" Hyojin patted my back. "Thanks"

"Your voice was really...I don't know how to put it.... comforting" Mason complimented me. "Oh Thank you"

Did I just comfort her?! I just imagined comforting my future girlfriend...is this a sign? No, it's just a weird coincidence... Right?

Taylor's POV

After Jeno's audition we just had another little conversation but I hardly paid attention.

Name after name, people keep getting called and I can't help but worry if I'm going to mess up on the audition somehow.

"Wu Hyojin" I had a mini heart attack hearing my name.

"Well, I guess I'm going to go" I made a failed attempt to sound calm.

"Good luck, Taylor, you'll do great" Mason encouraged me knowing that I was nervous.

"I know I'll be fine, I just need to do it for Chen" I smirked with a burst of confidence.

"Taylor?" Mark questioned. "Oh yeah, I forgot, that's Hyojin's English name,"

"Do you have one?" Jeno asked. "Mason, but just call me Suji"

While they were having a quick conversation about our English names, I quickly walked to the room while I still had the confidence Mason just gave me.

"Hello, my name is Taylor Wu, and I will sing Best Luck by Chen from Exo for you"

The music started and I felt my heart beat faster and my confidence fading, but I still had on a smile.

I sang with all I got, hitting the notes as best as I could.

During my song, the judges eyes widened, which made me hope that was a good thing. Finally, I ended the song on a peaceful melody making me have a real, genuine grin on my face.

I then respectfully let myself out after I said goodbye.

While going out, I saw Mason's, Jeno's, and Mark's heads poking out of the window giving me a thumbs up causing me to chuckle.

I got outside with them jumping on top of me.

"OH MY GOSH YOU WERE AMAZING!" Mason said, being the first one on top of me.

"Yeah, that was great," Jeno looked pleased.

While all that was happening, Mark looked super shocked. He had that surprised face you make when you see your bias take off his shirt in a concert before you start fangirling.

"You okay?" I asked Mark worried. He seemed to be in la la land because he shook his head to wake himself up once he noticed what I asked him.

"Oh yeah I'm great, and you were good- I mean great- NO AMAZING"

Mark's POV

I mentally face palmed at what I just said. Really Mark, really?!? She just had a small laugh "Thanks Mark" and smirked. Ugh why am I so stupid?!? I again mentally faced palmed myself.

Mason's POV

"Park Suji" I heard my name called.

I jumped in the air, ready for my audition while smirking.

"HERE!" I yelled with enthusiasm.

I've been waiting for so long, I finally get to go....wait..... CRAP ITS MY TURN!!!!!

I started freaking out and everyone looked at me like I was crazy because of how bipolar I was.

"Mason calm down, listen to what your oppa said, and smile like an idiot like he always does." Taylor tried to calm me down.

"Your right, I'll do this for oppa," I smiled like as big as I can just like he always does.

We've always had the same smile.

I then, walk into the audition room while turning my snapback backwards and checking to see if my black converse high tops was tied so I wouldn't trip just like the 4th grade talent show *shivers at the thought*.

After that cringe I felt, I introduced myself to the judges, "HIIII~ My name is Mason Park and I shall dance N.O by BTS"

The judges looked shocked that I wasn't going to do a S.M song and not only that, I chose to dance to a song by the group that is sorta having a competition with Exo for rankings.

Suddenly, the beat started and my body just moved naturally. I've practiced this dance so much, it's a part of me now.

I didn't have to think, I just did. It was amazing.

This is why dancing is my favorite thing to do.

Soon, I ended the dance with my final signature pose.

A peace sign.

A/N~ Sorry I haven't updated in A LOOOOOONG time. It's finally here though *innocent smile* anyways, just so you know, they're dialogue in Korea is in Korean.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 2.3K 40
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
64.5K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
4.1M 88K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
16.1K 1K 13
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...