The Next Generation [My Hero...

By ChillyMillie13

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Hero Academia or its characters. It's clear in the title that this is a fan fict... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven

Chapter Thirteen

684 15 3
By ChillyMillie13

One Month Later
Midoriya's POV:
Shoto and I were walking through the corridor, since neither of us felt safe with me walking around alone when Monoma hasn't been punished whatsoever.

This last month has been even more crazy, Kaminari got captured by a few villains and was found in a hospital a week later—he still hasn't told anyone what happened, but whatever did happen seemed to shake him up quite a bit.

Kirishima had gotten more stressed about what he'd do with his and Kacchan's baby when they were born. And he'd been putting extra effort into making sure nobody else found out. Shoto and I had been helping him, along with Kaminari.

But after I told him that I might have been born quirkless because my parents used their quirks, (only Kirishima, Kacchan, and Shoto know that I was born without a quirk and that I inherited one unnaturally from All Might), Kirishima was worried about the baby having a genetic disorder. If I'm being honest, he was still sneaking into training sessions in the first couple months so nobody would get suspicious, but he did stop after Aizawa got mad at him, so I was a little worried too.

However when we got close to reaching the cafeteria we heard a loud yell of pain. We quickly turned around and rounded a corner to spot Kaminari helping Kirishima walk. Kirishima looked like he was in horrible pain, was holding onto the wall for dear life, and had blood all over him. There was also a decent trail of blood from where the boys had been walking.

Midoriya: Oh my god! Kirishima-Kun, what happened?!

Kirishima couldn't answer and just screamed again, before I noticed him clutching his stomach tightly. And we quickly realized where the blood was coming from. Kaminari looked at us panicked.

Kaminari: Something's going on with it, and we don't know what's happening! It looks like a fucking murder scene back at the dorm! Help?!

Shoto and I quickly moved over to help, and we were able to get Kirishima to the Recovery Girl's office. She shooed us out of the room a few moments later and locked the door. Then we heard everyone behind us freaking out from the blood trail. I did catch a glance of Tetsutetsu spotting Kirishima and sneaking into the room.

Shoto and I were sitting with Kaminari in the waiting room area, and Uraraka ran up looking panicked.

Uraraka: Why's there so much blood?! Is everyone okay?!

Hopefully.

I didn't answer but Kaminari did.

Kaminari: Kirishima got injured in a private training session, I don't know what's happening now, but the Recovery Girl won't let us in to check on him.

Uraraka: Oh, okay. Midoriya-Kun and Todoroki-Kun, can you guys let me know if he's okay?

Todoroki: Of course.

Then I felt Shoto hugging me from the side, I hugged back. I could tell he was almost as worried as I was. Uraraka didn't pay Kaminari much mind.

A few hours passed and in that time we saw a few of the other school doctors go in. Then about fifteen minutes later we heard crying, then the doctors freaking out, then a loud bang type sound. Tetsutetsu walked out looking like he'd seen a ghost, then he saw us and stared, pointing behind him at the door.

Tetsutetsu: Did you three know about this?

All three of us nodded, Kaminari spoke up.

Kaminari: I was the first person he told, he didn't want things spreading around the school after what Monoma did to Midoriya-Kun.

Tetsutetsu: *mumbling* First person he told... Coming from someone who can't even fight villains properly in his third year...

Midoriya: How's he doing?

Tetsutetsu: Um, he's fine, I think. The kid looked like it was alive from what I saw. Wait, what were you saying about Monoma?

I sunk in my chair and Shoto hugged me tighter.

Todoroki: I can't say much, I'm the one who got in trouble.

I looked down.

Midoriya: He, uh... I can't say anything...

Tetsutetsu got irritated then.

Tetsutetsu: Why? What's the problem?

Kaminari: Monoma threatened Midoriya-Kun not to say anything about what happened. But Monoma-Kun can't exactly blame Midoriya if you pressed it...

Tetsutetsu: It's their situation, don't talk for them!

Tetsutetsu caught on and looked at me, Shoto held me tighter.

Tetsutetsu: So, you gonna spit it out? You can't hold that kinda stuff in too long if it's that serious.

Kaminari: He's right, you know.

Tetsutetsu glared at Kaminari, making him shrink down in his chair. I took a deep breath then.

Midoriya: Fine... he tried to cause me to miscarry and Shoto stopped him, they got in a fight over it while I hid in the dorm room, and the rest is from Shoto's perspective.

I looked up and Tetsutetsu looked a mix of shocked and disgusted.

Tetsutetsu: Is that true? Would he seriously drop that low?

I nodded.

Midoriya: He said he was doing the school and me a favor by doing it. Since my situation is a bad influence on our classmates. Then Kirishima heard him threatening me and got scared, so he didn't tell anyone else...

Tetsutetsu looked down.

Tetsutetsu: I guess once I talk to Kirishima I'd better tell a teacher right?

Shoto looked at me and nodded.

Todoroki: That would be a big help, especially if Monoma asks who told them. Thank you.

Tetsutetsu: Why not?! 3-A or whatever, if this school is as great as it's made out to be, how should stuff like this pass by with no consequence? I'm gonna head over and talk to a teacher, I don't want to be a bystander here, I don't exactly approve of the whole age thing, but that, if it's true, is horrible. I'm going to help fix this for you two, and my buddy in there! If it means making you two—three, feel safe! Like a hero would!

I smiled.

Midoriya: Thank you, Tetsutetsu-Kun.

Tetsutetsu nodded and started walking out, then he turned around.

Tetsutetsu: Wait a minute, who's that kid's dad again?

I gulped and looked down.

Midoriya: I don't want to shove all that information out for Kirishima-Kun, especially if he wants to tell you himself... but when he does tell you, all I'll say is to listen to full context before you get mad, I nearly made that same mistake and so did Shoto.

Tetsutetsu nodded and walked away again. Leaving us three alone in the room again. Then the baby started kicking a little hard. I leaned over a little bit and held my stomach. This was kinda normal at this point, it didn't happen super often, but I wasn't exactly surprised when she started kicking me. Shoto looked at me and hugged me and put a hand on my stomach.

Todoroki: Is she doing it again?

I just nodded, biting my lip when one kick made me almost completely double over in pain. Shoto got out of his chair and knelt down in front of me. I sat up as much as I could and smiled when he laid his head on my stomach and started to gently rub it, which helped the pain a lot.

Todoroki: I know you're excited, sweetie. But don't go too rough on your other daddy, okay? I know, I want to meet you too...

I smiled and felt warm.

Midoriya: She really loves you, Shoto...

Shoto smiled and gently planted a kiss on my stomach and I felt the kicks get more gentle.

Todoroki: I love you too, so does your other daddy... we're both excited to meet you, sweetie...

The kicks got much softer after that, and we were eventually allowed to go in once Kirishima woke up. When we went in we saw Kirishima awake and holding his baby. He looked kinda upset, though.

Kaminari: Kirishima-Kun? What's the matter?

Kirishima looked down.

Kirishima: I nearly died... the doctors had to use those electric things to get me back when I flatlined... and, the Recovery Girl said she's sick...

Kaminari: She?

Kirishima pointed at his baby.

Kirishima: She's a girl... the Recovery Girl says she's sick with something... not a genetic disorder, but it's still serious because of how young she is... but the doctors don't want to give any medicine until she's at least a few weeks old, she might be dead by then from how the Recovery Girl described it...

Kaminari tried patting Kirishima on the back but Kirishima shrugged his hand off. He was crying.

Kirishima: What did I do? What did I do?! I must have done something to make her sick! What was it?!

Kaminari: Kirishima-Kun, you didn't do anything. This stuff just happens sometimes. You can't blame yourself—

Kirishima: Of course I can! Where else could she have gotten sick from?! Th—this is the last time I'm going to see her for a while, they're going to take her to a hospital in thirty minutes. They're just waiting for a doctor to come over to pick her up... My mom and stepdad are going to find out, they're going to hate me, and they're going to make me give her away!

Kaminari: We'll try and make sure that doesn't happen. We're still here to help you, we'll make sure your daughter can stay with you—

Kirishima: You can't guarantee anything! They're adults! They have so much more power over us, they can and will easily cover up my words or act like I didn't say anything! We won't be taken seriously because of how young we are!

Kaminari: But we're all at least eighteen right now, hell, I'm turning nineteen next week! Plus I'm sure the Recovery Girl will support your case! If you're old enough to be a hero and risk your life for everyone around you, you should be old enough to raise a child if you want to! They don't have much of a right to take her away like that without taking you into consideration!

Kirishima: How would you know anything about that?!

Kaminari looked away then with a hurt expression on his face.

Kirishima: Kaminari-Kun, I'm sorry for snapping, but my parents are also against heroes having children... so even if they don't initially make me give her away, chances are, I'll either have to give my dreams up, or my daughter. I don't want to make a choice like that...

I walked over then.

Midoriya: Hey, it's alright, Kirishima-Kun. This is a bad situation, but at least Shoto and I can kinda sympathize with you...

Kirishima looked at me, and then at Shoto.

Todoroki: Neither of us have told any of our parents about the situation...

I felt my stomach sink a little.

Midoriya: Uh, actually, Shoto...

Shoto saw the look on my face and paused, I still hadn't told him about All-Might yet, so he probably assumed that I told my mom.

Todoroki: Well, at least not my parents. Even after we have our child, I don't want any contact with my family, since none of them have really shown signs of loving me aside from my dad and dead brother. I was hoping that I could trust my mom, but then she said she didn't love me, she never did. My siblings hate me too, and they let their friend beat me up and—there's no point in our daughter being in contact with my branch of the family when they might treat her the same as me. The only person I would have kept contact with was my brother, Toya, but that's out the window, too. Izuku was worried about his mom disapproving but it seems like it might be okay—

Midoriya: No it's not, sorry for interrupting, but I didn't tell my mom. I know who my dad is, and he's the one who knows what's going on... he was actually one of the first people to know...

Shoto tilted his head.

Todoroki: Really? Who is he?

As if right on cue, All Might burst in, struggling to keep a calm composure. He wasn't in his hero form at that moment.

All Might: Hi! I just had a group of students show me a boatload of blood in the hall and I wanted to see what was going on and if everyone was okay!

I smiled and quickly spoke up.

Midoriya: We're fine, Kirishima-Kun just went into labor a few hours ago. Nobody died.

All Might looked relieved.

All Might: Ah, good. I'm glad to see everyone okay. I hope you're all good on your end as well, Izuku?

I just nodded, and when I looked at Shoto he immediately caught on and was staring at me.

Midoriya: Yeah, I'm okay. She was
kicking a little hard earlier but Shoto was able to calm her down.

All Might laughed.

All Might: Seems like you're already doing a good job with parenting, Young Todoroki. Same to you, Izuku.

I smiled a little brighter.

Midoriya: Thanks, dad...

All Might beamed and hugged me.

All Might: You're welcome, kiddo.

Then I realized that the rest of the room was quiet.

Kirishima: Um, excuse me, WHAT?!

The little bundle started moving around, and Kirishima calmed his daughter down before she could start crying.

Midoriya: It's uh, a long story, kinda. I found out about it a couple months ago. But yeah, he's my dad...

I looked over to my side.

Midoriya: Um, Shoto?

Shoto looked between All Might and I, probably checking for similarities. Then he spoke up.

Todoroki: So, I was correct on my love child theory?

My face went red, All Might just tilted his head in confusion.

All Might: Your what theory?

Midoriya: It was in first year.

Kaminari finally spoke up after a moment with a oddly timid tone in his voice.

Kaminari: Hey, Kirishima-Kun, can I see the baby...?

Kirishima smiled again and moved his arms down a little so we could see her better. Kaminari smiled shyly.

Kaminari: What do you want to name her?

Kirishima laid back a little.

Kirishima: I'm not entirely sure, I've been trying to find good names lately. And Tashi sounded like an interesting name, she looks like a Tashi, too.

Kaminari smiled brighter.

Kaminari: Yeah, you're right, that's a nice name.

That was when Shoto and I walked over to look. She had Kirishima's natural pitch black hair with several blonde streaks in it that ranged from thin to an inch wide, and her eyes hadn't opened yet.

Unfortunately the doctors did show up eventually and Kirishima needed to say goodbye to Tashi, at least for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

635K 29.8K 91
"Love was so fucking cringey until I met you." You and your delinquent brother had been "troubled" kids, since the very beginning of it all. Before...
354K 10.8K 23
Katsuki Bakugo, UA student, aiming to be the number one hero, has a problem. Izuku Midoriya has been brighter than usual and it's been making Bakugo...
966 59 51
An Izuku Midoriya X Reader Fanfiction that involves sadness, anger, distrust, and love. An emotional rollercoaster is what I have in mind for this bo...
34K 2.3K 69
[Please spare your eyes the agony of reading this abomination of a story. I wrote this forever ago and had no idea what I was doing.] Empty. Shoto To...