Life Of The Egos (Completed)

Από CuriousGalaxy

(I know first few chapters aren't that good but trust me it gets much better) All of Markiplier's egos in on... Περισσότερα

Markiplier Tv
Brownies
Brownies part 2
Fixing Wilford
Author's Note
Lost
Watching
Questions
Authors note
Questions pt. 2
Wilford's Back
What did you do
There All Here
Authors Note
Chit Chat
Guess What (Author's Note)
Headaches
A new problem
Thank You! (Author's Note)
So, What Happened?
Hatred
Love Yall (Author's Note)
Sorry
Forgiving
Dark's Back!
Dark's Weakness
To the club!
Bingiplier and Google
A/N pls read
The Narrator is Sick
Nightmares
The Asylum pt 1
Skate Boarding Lessons
Haywire
Fixer Upper
Past Memories
Past Memories Pt 2
Unexpected Visitor
Unexpected Visitor pt 2
Unexpected Visitor pt 3
It's a Party!
Movie Night Gone Wrong
Kidnapping
Final Battle
Epilogue
Book 2

The Asylum pt 2

169 11 13
Από CuriousGalaxy

A/n~ I am so sorry I made it this long, it was an accident and I was just writing and it happened also sorry if this seems rushed at the end I was trying to end it quickly since it was so long, I can go back and rewrite it later, anyway enjoy part 2.

Wilford pov

I'm currently sitting in the back of a cop car, and just thinking about how I got myself in this situation. Things are kind of fuzzy but I remember someone saying something about murder, and I must of blacked out because next thing I know everything is covered in blood and there was a bunch of people sleeping on the floor. The twins and Bim were staring at me, and I just wanted to be alone so I told them to clean up and don't tell anyone, and i'll be back in about half an hour. When I left the manor, I just had the urge to shoot more, so I did. I went to this park down the street and shot everyone with my shooty. After the urge was gone I looked around at what I did and had a small break down. Then a bunch of police officers were carrying me away as I tried to explain it was an accident, and now i'm here. And they won't tell me where their taking me and we've been driving for like an hour, but they did tell me about the trial and how I might have a death sentence. I'm not even sure if I can die.

I let out a long sigh, i'm so bored, I lean forward and try to talk to the officers again. "Are we there yet? Can you tell me where we're going?" I ask. The one in the passenger seat turns around and says, "Shut up you psycho, I will taze you if you keep talking!". I sit back with a pout on my face, "Rude much" I mumble. The driver then looks at me in the review mirrior, "Don't worry pinky, we're already here. This is going to be your new home for the next few days." he says smirking. "My name is not pinky, i'm Wilford Warfstache, and I don't take shit from you. I already have a home and I would appreciate it if you took me there please." I say glaring back at him. 

"Your not going home for a while" the driver said pulling up to a building. I turn my head towards the window and see a sign in front of the building that says "Mahogany Mental Asylum". There taking me to a asylum?!? "Your taking me to an asylum! I didn't do anything, I told you it was an accident!" I screamed. I started kicking and moving my arms trying to get free from the handcuffs. I couldn't use my magic and poof, I was tired and drained. "Hey! Stop that!" One of the officers said. But I didn't I kept thrashing around as I felt hot tears go down my face, I can't go in there. 

(The reason he so scared of the asylum is because Mark told him what people do in there and that will happen if he kept murdering and not keeping a low profile, and that honestly made him scared)

They parked the car in front of the building as people with doctor uniforms rushed outside to the car. The police officers got out and opened my door, I try to kick them away but they grabbed me. "Let me go it was a accident! Please don't take me in there!" I screamed. As the officers held me down I saw one of the doctor looking people take a needle and put it in my neck. I kept trying to fight but I suddenly got tired and my vision got blurry, then everything went black.

Darkiplier pov

As everyone was looking at me after Google shut off the Tv I took a deep breath in. I then looked at everyone while thinking of a plan, "Google and Bing, I need you 2 to find out when the trial is. Iplier find out what asylums are close by and which one there taking him, Host go with Iplier and once you 2 find out which asylum it is find out all of the employees shifts then all of you report back to me when you find all of that. Bim contact Mark and explain the situation. Everyone else lay low until further instructions." I say. After I finished speaking Google and Bing went to there room which is where all there tech is. Iplier and Host then went to Host's room since he has a computer, and Bim pulled out his phone and went to another room to call Mark. All of the others just went to do who knows what except Yan.

Yan walked up to me tears in his eyes, "W-will he b-be ok? W-what are t-they even going t-to do to h-him in there?" Yan said sniffling. I pull him in for a hug, "I don't know what they'll do to him, but I promise you we will get him back home, ok?" I say rubbing his back soothingly. Yan nods his head in my chest and just hugs me. After a few minutes Yan said he was going to his room for a bit, so I just sat down on the couch just trying to think of a game plan.

While I was sitting there thinking for about 10 minutes, I was interrupted by a loud pounding on the door, I get up yelling I got it, and walked over to the door. I open it and see a furious Mark, "What the hell happened with Wilford!" he yelled. "I understand the situation we're in so i'll let the yelling slide. But Bim should of explained what happened." I say calmly. "He did, but how could you let this happened!" He yelled again putting his finger on chest. I grab his wrist, as he looks at me with a scared expression, "I'm getting sick of your yelling, and you blaming me." I hissed. "I'm s-sorry Dark. I-I just want to get him back." He says shyly. I let go of his wrist and straighten out my suit, "It's fine, I want to get him back just as bad as you." I say. "Do you have a plan" he ask. "I do" I say and walk back into the house knowing he will follow.

Mark closes the door and follows me into the living room. Just as we enter, Google, Bing, Iplier, Host and Bim walked in. Host then speaks, "As everyone walked into the living room, the Host explains to Darkiplier that we found everything you asked for. Host also says hello to Mark and he assumes your here to help get Wilford back." Mark just nods and I say, "Get everyone to the meeting room now." They nod there heads and went to gather the others. I lead Mark to the meeting room as all the egos filled in also after a few minutes.

As everyone too there seats, and Mark sat in Wil's, I stand at the front of the table and ask Google, Bing, Iplier, and Host what they found out. Google tells me that the trial is in 4 days, Iplier says that him and Bing found that there keeping Wil in the 'Mahogany Mental Asylum' which isn't to far from here. And Host says he printed out a list of all of the employees work schedule. I take in all of the information and then tell everyone my plan.

The plan is to go to the asylum tomorrow at 12:30 pm since all of the guards and most doctors go on break at that time. Google and Bing will find out what room Wil is in then shut off all of the cameras while I teleport inside. I know some of you might be wondering why I don't just teleport inside and get him, if it was that easy he would be home. We researched this asylum and it is very high tech with lots of security and motion detectors. So we have to be careful and quiet. Mark was wondering how he was going to be able to help and so was Yan and Host. I told Mark to just record like normal and watch his comments and social media today and tomorrow making sure no one said anything about Wilford. I also told Yan and Host that they was back up if things went south, Yan will bring his katana for back up and Host can use his powers to make people forget what happened and that Wilford escaped.

Everybody agreed with the plan and Mark went home telling us good luck and he'll let me know if he finds anything about Wilford. I told everyone to get rest since we had a big day tomorrow, and I needed to rest so that I have enough energy to teleport everyone there and back, and that takes a lot of energy. I fell asleep hoping they wasn't doing anything to Wilford.

The next day

As we was all getting ready to leave in the living room, Google came sprinting in and said "Bing and I were checking over are data making sure everything is ready to leave and we found out they moved Wilford's trial to today, but we don't know when or if they already left." Everyone had a scared and worried expression, my eyes just widen as I felt tears start to come but I won't let them fall. I will not lose him. "Everybody hold onto each other" I said quickly. All the egos then held onto each other as I engulfed everyone in my black, red and blue smoke.

As the smoke cleared we were standing across the street of the asylum. "Google, Bing. Hack into the cameras and see where everyone most of the employees are, when you finish that i'll teleport inside to the best hallway then find Wilford. Then i'll come back out here and teleport everyone home, ok?" I say. "But, Dark, he might not still be her-" Google began but I cut him off, "He's not gone! He's inside waiting for us to save him. I'm not losing him, just do what I said" I say yelled. I refuse to believe he's gone. Google just nodded and him and Bing got to Work, while we all waited. After a few minutes Google looked up at me and spoke, "Most of the employees are at west side of the building, Wilford is in the North side, but there are about 5-10 guards walking around over there so I suggest taking one of us with you since you need to save your strength to teleport us back, we also disabled all of the cameras".

I nod my head and look at everyone, "Yan come with me and bring the katana, everyone stay here and make sure no one sees you. If they do help each other and just run far from here, do you understand?" I say as Yan stands next to me with his katana in head. All of the egos nod there heads and I grab Yan's shoulder as my smoke covers us then disappear after a few seconds and we're in the building. I look around and see a sign saying North Hallway and motion for Yan to stay quiet and follow me. We quietly walk down the hallway passing multiple doors. Each door has a tag next to it with someone's name on it. I make sure to keep a look out for Wilford's as we keep walking.

As we are walking I hear some one yell "Guys! Code Teal! Intruders!". Yan and I turn around to 6 guards running towards us, Yan charges one of them with his katana and stabs the guard and starts going after another. One of them heads for me but before they get to me, I wave my hand at them as black, red, and blue smoke surrounds him and he suffocates. Yan then look back at me and says "Go find Wil and save your energy I got this". "Are you sure I ask?" I asked worried. Yan nods their head as they grab the katana out of one of the dead body and charges the rest of them.

I turn and run down the hallway scanning for Wilford's name on the tag as I get closer to the end of the hallway I start loosing hope that he's still here. What if he's already on his way to the trial and get a death sentence! I feel tears fall down my face at that point. The hallway then had a red tent to it as I heard Celine in the back of my head say "Don't think that, he's ok. Just keep looking". I nod my head and keep looking, and I wiped my tears. As I get to the last door of th e hallway and look at the tag I started crying again. 

The Tag

Doctor: Dr. Kim

Patient: William (Wilford) Warfstache

I then start using all of my strength and kicked the door. It took 4 kicks to get it to fall. When it fell dust flew up in the air and I started to couch, as I waited for the dust to settle I got anxious, "what if he wasn't in there I thought. But the dust then fell and I saw Wil on the floor with a stray jacket on and coughing from the dust. He the looked up and we locked eyes. "Darkie?" he asked. I smiled and ran up to him and ripped the jacket of him and hugged him tightly, "I thought you was gone" I cried. He hugged me back and said, "You can't get rid of Warfstache that easily". 

I pull away from the hug and look at his face, "They didn't hurt you did they? I'll kill them if they did." I said. "Don't worry i'm fine, they just put something in me to make me sleep." He then wiped my tears with his thumb, "Darkie your crying" he said with a worried voice. "I-I was s-so scared I-I lost you" I said. I never stuttered before but so many emotions was going through me. Wil held my face with both hands and wiped my tears with his thumb.

"I didn't know you cared that much about me" he mumbled looking down with a pink tint to his cheeks. I lift up his chin so we're looking each other in the eyes, "You have no idea, how much I care about you." I mumble feeling my own face heat up. "I'm sorry I never showed it. I was just... scared of these feelings... that I um have for you" I say looking down blushing. Now it was Wilford's turn to lift my chin and look me in the eyes smiling "Don't be scared of them, I feel the same" he says. Wil and eye then looks into each other eyes for a few seconds but then I see will look down towards my lips and back to my eyes as he started to lean in and I did the same. Wil tilted his head as he continued to lean forward and his other hand found its way around my neck as I held his hips and closed the space between us. Both of are eyes are closed as I held him tighter not wanting to let go, it felt like fireworks were going off and I didn't want that feeling to end. After a few seconds or minutes, I don't know I lost track, we pulled away and starred at each other until Yan came running in and we let go of each other.

No one pov

Yan ran and hugged Wilford "Your ok!" he said into Wil's shoulder. Wil hugged him back, "Of course I am, I take shit from no one. Now let's get out of here and tell everyone else that." Wil said letting go of the hug. Yan nodded and held onto Dark's arm while Dark and Wi held hands as they got engulfed into the black smoke with hints of pink.

After the smoke cleared everyone ran over and hugged Wilford while he hugged everyone back with a big smile. Since everyone was already touching Dark held Wil's shoulder and took everyone home. When they got back Dark had someone call Mark to say that everything's ok. After everyone calmed down from there day, most of the egos went to do there own thing. Yan was last to leave Wil and Dark in the living room alone because he wanted one more hug. After Dark and Wil was alone Dark almost collapsed to the floor but Wil caught him and took him into Dark's room and sat him down and tucked him in but Dark was already out cold from teleporting a lot, and taking people with him used more energy. Wil sat next to Dark in the bed and ran his fingers through his hair as he slept. Dark cuddle up to Wil's side, and Wilford smiled and kissed his forehead, "Love you Darkie".

A/n~  Darkstache has offically sailed guys,gals, and non-binary pals(thomas sanders) :D, also Word count: 2910

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

3.7K 74 33
**COMPLETED** One shots of the Iplier Egos and Septic egos :) Requests are no longer open, the book is finished . . . I've labeled the chapter titl...
64.1K 2.7K 34
The "egos" are just some fun characters created by Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. Unless they happen to be two sets of best kept secrets, that Mark an...
75.5K 2.4K 20
This is a Darkiplier x reader story. Use of Y/N will be used, so please remember to insert your name WHILE READING. i will not change the Y/N into yo...
12K 117 36
Includes smut. Strong language. May have some triggering stories/references. But apart from that, they are pretty straight forward. I hope you enjoy...