๐™’๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™Š๐™ช๐™ง ๐™’๐™–๐™ฎ |...

By ELLIESJOURN4L

- ๐™ด๐š›๐š’๐š”๐šŠ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šข. ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š—๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š๐š‘๐šข ๐š›๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๏ฟฝ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Hi

Chapter 12

786 16 1
By ELLIESJOURN4L

Erika woke up earlier than everyone else and ate breakfast. She had to get ready and get to school. School on a Saturday? No. We're planning the sophomore dance.

She went to the school and walked to the gym. There was already people there putting things up. But they stopped and looked at her when she walked in.

"Hey..." She said to everyone. Some people waved but others just ignored her. Tracey was there and walked up to her.

"Hey Erika." He said. "I want to talk for a bit. I just want to know what's going on."

She nodded and they went to sit down on the few chairs  they already set up. "Wow, you didn't call me Macey." She chuckled a bit.

"Well, Macey is really just what I'm gonna call you when the other Acey's and Bucky are around. But they're not here." He explained.

There was a comfortable silence but he soon decided to ask a question. "What really happened? I mean, between you and Zeke." He asked. He noticed how she started playing with her hands. So he put a hand on her shoulder.

"Um... Zeke is, well, was my best friend. And I just wanted to hang out with him since he asked. And the only reason I lied to Zed is because I know he'd get jealous. I lied to Bucky because he doesn't like Zeke either, I guess I know a reason why now." She tried laughing but it didn't come out as a laugh, almost like a cry.

"He said it was just a best friend hangout. So we went after school to where he took me and we were just talking. Then he brought up Zed and how he thinks Zeke likes me but I laughed at it because we're just friends. But Zeke said it was true. After silence and a few more words, he kissed me." She said.

"And you have to believe me, I didn't kiss him. I didn't want to. Because I really love Zed, I would never do that to him. Someone set me up!" She started crying and Tracey quickly hugged her.

"I believe you, Erika. Don't worry. If no one else believes you, then you have me by your side." Tracey tried comforting.

She sniffed and sighed. "I just want to know who took the picture. They're the ones who ruined my relationship. I wanted to tell Zed when we were alone so he could understand better. Now he thinks I don't love him." She said sadly.

Tracey got up and held his hand out. Erika just looked up at him confused. "Zed is an idiot if he won't even listen to you. But right now, let's decorate for the dance! It should take your mind off him." He said.

She smiled and took his hand. "Thanks Tracey. I'm so glad you're my friend." She said and they got to work on decorating.

^_^

Monday came around and Erika was walking to her locker. As she was getting her chemistry book, she got an unpleasant guest.

"I'm so glad you're quitting cheer. Maybe it'll give me a chance to become an assistant captain, like it should've been."

Erika slammed her locker and turned towards her sister. "What happened to you? You used to be so sweet and you've become into this evil witch!" She said.

"What happened is that I realized that i was the one to deserve everything that you so happen to get." Addison replied. "I already got Zed, or almost do. And now I'm going to have assistant captain."

Erika scoffed. "Wow, Addison. So this is all based off of jealousy huh?" Addison glared at her sister but stopped when Bucky came.

"Erika! Is it true you're quitting cheer?" He asked looking afraid.

Erika looked at Bucky then at Addison who was smirking. There was a long silence until Erika smirked to herself. "No." She said. "No, I'm not."

Bucky sighed in relief. "Oh thank goodness. I was scared I was going to lose one of my best Cheerleaders." He looked at Addison with a smile. "See you two, later!"

Addison glared at Erika. "What the heck? You already told mom you were quitting!"

"Well, Addison. I'm not. Looks like you're still not assistant captain. And I am." Erika said with a chuckle.

"Erika! My love!" Someone sang.

"Oh look, here comes your boyfriend, E." Addison rolled her eyes.

"Oh, so we're together now I see?" He said about to put his arm around Erika. But she punched him in the guts. "We're not together. And we're not even friends!" Erika yelled.

Addison spotted Zed. "Oh, there's Zed. Gotta go!" She said and skipped to Zed.

Zeke groaned and stood up straight. "I got Zed out of the way for us and you don't even want to talk to me?" "You ruined my relationship! I was so happy and in love with Zed and then you had to go and kiss me!" Erika yelled causing a few students to stare at the pair.

Including Zed.

"Hey don't look over there Zed. Let the couple-"

"Zeke is grabbing her, I'm just supposed to do nothing?"

Erika tried pulling her arm away. "Zeke what the hell is your problem? Let go of my arm!" Zeke pushed her against the lockers.

"Look, babe. You need to behave your self." He said to her face. "For you? Ha. Never!" Erika growled.

Zeke was pushed though. "Back off man." Erika smiled when she saw Zed there. "Oh look, the guy who broke Erika's heart." Zeke laughed.

Zed furrowed his brows. "Just get away from her."

Zeke looked between the two.

"Fine. I'll leave, but you won't get rid of me from your life that easily, Erika." Zeke said and walked away.

"Thanks." She mumbled.

"No problem."

It was very awkward for the two. I mean, how could it not? "So-"

The bell rang.

"There's the bell, got to get to class." Erika said and walked to her class leaving Zed there who then sighed.

These are gonna be some awkward few weeks.

-     -     -
A/n: hey guys. Here's an update for you! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also... I'll be doing a time skip soon! I'll probably do it after the sophomore dance maybe.

Please vote and maybe comment. Give a follow if you haven't and maybe check my other stories out!

Thank you guys for being patient with me on this story.

Here's the new cover, it's not too good but it's better than the one before.

Hope you like this^^

Also, you might be wondering why it looks more purple than pink but that's how PicsArt decided for me. And it's supposed to be one streak but there's more than one streak... I'll mention it after the time skip. But her "pink" hair grows more that's basically why.

But bye readers! Have a wonderful day/night!!💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 3.9K 22
This is my first story. I do not own any of the characters, plot, or you. You own yourself. (Y/n) is female and goes by she/her pronouns. [Started Oc...
37.7K 814 15
COMPLETED*** The Zambie sisters, Eliza and Eleanor never seemed to get along. But what happens when the girl's have their biggest falling out ever...