My Life with My Hero (Hiro Ha...

By MegaBlazethecat

This is a fanfiction about (y/n) {you} moving to San Fransokyo, a beautiful and modern city. When she moves t... More

Chapter 1 - The Exciting News and The Head Out
Chapter 2 - Going to San Fransokyo
Chapter 3 - San Fransokyo
Chapter 4 - Hiro Hamada
Chapter 5 - Learning About Hiro's Family
Chapter 7 - Back At Home
Chapter 8 - I'm Going to San Fransokyo Institute Of Technology (SFIT)!
Chapter 9 - Meeting Hiro's Friends
Chapter 10 - The Showcase
Chapter 11 - This Calls For A Celebration!
Chapter 12 - Sleepover with My Friends
Chapter 13 - Morning With My Friends
Chapter 14 - My First Day at SFIT
Chapter 15 - My Friends Are Superheroes!
Chapter 16 - These Feelings
Chapter 17 - Love Advice From Friends
Chapter 18 - Thinking Of Him
Chapter 19 - Getting Closer
Chapter 20 - Preparing For The Prom
Chapter 21 - Before Prom Night
Chapter 22 - SFIT Prom Night
Chapter 23 - My First Dance With Hiro
Chapter 24 - The Confession
Chapter 25 - Together With My Hero
A/N
The Sequel Is Already Published

Chapter 6 - Meeting Baymax

4.9K 126 23
By MegaBlazethecat

Note: This is edited (07/05/15)

Hiro's POV

I went to Tadashi's bedside and I took out Baymax. I brought it out and got some duct tape from the bookshelf. (Y/N) noticed and said, "Umm...Hiro? What's with the duct tape?"."Oh you'll see, (Y/N)", I said with a smile. I got some duct tape and I put it on my forearm and I removed it. "Oww!", I said with a bit of pain. "Hiro!", (Y/N) said with concern. I was about to tell her about something until we heard a sound then Baymax came out from the charging station.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was shocked on what Hiro is doing but suddenly I saw a white figure that came out of the red container or machine of some sort. Its a big, white, inflatable robot. 'Is this what Hiro is trying to show me or meet?', I thought. The white robot came out the machine and walk towards Hiro and said, "Hello Hiro, I heard a sound of distress, what seems to be the problem?"."Oh, its my forearm", he said and showed the his forearm to the robot. "I suggest a anti-bacterial spray", the robot said. "Alright", Hiro said and he put his arm in front of the robot. The robot began spraying Hiro's forearm and I am impressed. Afterwards, Hiro turned to me and said, "Oh (Y/N), this is Baymax"."Baymax?", I said and looked at the white robot which is known as Baymax. "Baymax, this is (Y/N)! She's my new neighbor and friend", Hiro said and smiled. Baymax turned to me and said, "Hello (Y/N), I am Baymax your personal healthcare companion"."Hello Baymax. It's very nice to meet you!", I said with a smile. When I look at Baymax, its just his the cutest robot I have ever seen in my life and I just wanna hug him. "So what do think of Baymax, (Y/N)?", Hiro asked me."He's so cute like a marshmallow!", I giggled and squealed slightly. Hiro noticed my response and blushed then he said, "T-that's great, hehehe". "So, who made this Hiro?", I asked. "I did, but the original creator of Baymax is Tadashi". I was amazed and I said, "Your older brother originally made him? That's so cool! You know Hiro, you kinda remind me of my father", I said with a smile. "Really?", he asked and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah! My dad loves to invent or build robots back in our hometown! So, you and your brother are kinda like my dad", I said and chuckled. He chuckled as well and suddenly Baymax said, "Do you want me to scan you, (Y/N)?". I turned to Baymax and said, "A scan?". "Yeah. Baymax scans people so he will know if the person is alright or not", Hiro explained. "Oh, I see then okay Baymax. You can scan me", I said. Baymax scanned me like 2 seconds and said, "Scan complete". I was amazed and said, "Wow, that was a fast scan". I was quite impressed ans Baymax said, "You sustain no injuries so that means it looks like you're very healthy, (Y/N)". "Oh, I'm glad to hear that. Thanks Baymax", I said with a smile. "Your very welcome, (Y/N)", Baymax said. This such a great day. I met a cute boy- I mean neighbor next door and he's also a prodigy but a robot prodigy and he has a nurse robot. I checked the clock and its 4:00 PM then my stomach rumbled. I blushed on my grumbling stomach and I facepalmed. "Oh, you must be hungry, (Y/N)", Hiro said. "Yeah, maybe I should probably get home", I said. "Um..okay (Y/N). See yeah...!", he said. "See you, Hiro! I hope I could visit you again...probably tomorrow?", I said with a cheerful smile."Yeah (Y/N), and maybe sometime I will show you something that I've been inventing and other things, does it sound good?", he said and asked with a hint of excitement. I turned to Hiro and I said, "Yeah! That would be great, Hiro!". He smiled and said, "Wonderful. Then see you around (Y/N)!". "Yeah see you, Hiro!", I said and giggled. "Oh, and goodbye Baymax. I will see you again soon", I said to Baymax. "Goodbye (Y/N). It's a pleasure meeting you", he said and waved to me. I waved both of them goodbye and they waved back then I proceed to go downstairs.

When I went downstairs, Aunt Cass noticed me and asked, "(Y/N), you're leaving already?"."Yeah, I gotta get home, don't worry I will visit you and Hiro probably tomorrow, kay?", I said and fixed myself up. "Great, well see you!", she said and gave me a hug then I waved her goodbye. I went outside the Lucky Cat Cafe and head inside my home, anyway it's close by afterall. Omg, I can't wait to tell mom and dad about my day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735 150 16
A book of Poems | Featured on @StoriesUndiscovered [Poetic Marvels] |
951K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.6K 85 8
Sample chapters... She is very sweet and quite childlike, has a different kind of innocence, while he is way too mature. She is too open minded wher...
36.3K 788 27
(I own nothing of Encanto. Other than your siblings) (if you are a boy feel free to change the words in your mind to fit your gunder better) Y/N is...