Chapter 6 - Meeting Baymax

Note: This is edited (07/05/15)

Hiro's POV

I went to Tadashi's bedside and I took out Baymax. I brought it out and got some duct tape from the bookshelf. (Y/N) noticed and said, "Umm...Hiro? What's with the duct tape?"."Oh you'll see, (Y/N)", I said with a smile. I got some duct tape and I put it on my forearm and I removed it. "Oww!", I said with a bit of pain. "Hiro!", (Y/N) said with concern. I was about to tell her about something until we heard a sound then Baymax came out from the charging station.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was shocked on what Hiro is doing but suddenly I saw a white figure that came out of the red container or machine of some sort. Its a big, white, inflatable robot. 'Is this what Hiro is trying to show me or meet?', I thought. The white robot came out the machine and walk towards Hiro and said, "Hello Hiro, I heard a sound of distress, what seems to be the problem?"."Oh, its my forearm", he said and showed the his forearm to the robot. "I suggest a anti-bacterial spray", the robot said. "Alright", Hiro said and he put his arm in front of the robot. The robot began spraying Hiro's forearm and I am impressed. Afterwards, Hiro turned to me and said, "Oh (Y/N), this is Baymax"."Baymax?", I said and looked at the white robot which is known as Baymax. "Baymax, this is (Y/N)! She's my new neighbor and friend", Hiro said and smiled. Baymax turned to me and said, "Hello (Y/N), I am Baymax your personal healthcare companion"."Hello Baymax. It's very nice to meet you!", I said with a smile. When I look at Baymax, its just his the cutest robot I have ever seen in my life and I just wanna hug him. "So what do think of Baymax, (Y/N)?", Hiro asked me."He's so cute like a marshmallow!", I giggled and squealed slightly. Hiro noticed my response and blushed then he said, "T-that's great, hehehe". "So, who made this Hiro?", I asked. "I did, but the original creator of Baymax is Tadashi". I was amazed and I said, "Your older brother originally made him? That's so cool! You know Hiro, you kinda remind me of my father", I said with a smile. "Really?", he asked and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah! My dad loves to invent or build robots back in our hometown! So, you and your brother are kinda like my dad", I said and chuckled. He chuckled as well and suddenly Baymax said, "Do you want me to scan you, (Y/N)?". I turned to Baymax and said, "A scan?". "Yeah. Baymax scans people so he will know if the person is alright or not", Hiro explained. "Oh, I see then okay Baymax. You can scan me", I said. Baymax scanned me like 2 seconds and said, "Scan complete". I was amazed and said, "Wow, that was a fast scan". I was quite impressed ans Baymax said, "You sustain no injuries so that means it looks like you're very healthy, (Y/N)". "Oh, I'm glad to hear that. Thanks Baymax", I said with a smile. "Your very welcome, (Y/N)", Baymax said. This such a great day. I met a cute boy- I mean neighbor next door and he's also a prodigy but a robot prodigy and he has a nurse robot. I checked the clock and its 4:00 PM then my stomach rumbled. I blushed on my grumbling stomach and I facepalmed. "Oh, you must be hungry, (Y/N)", Hiro said. "Yeah, maybe I should probably get home", I said. "Um..okay (Y/N). See yeah...!", he said. "See you, Hiro! I hope I could visit you again...probably tomorrow?", I said with a cheerful smile."Yeah (Y/N), and maybe sometime I will show you something that I've been inventing and other things, does it sound good?", he said and asked with a hint of excitement. I turned to Hiro and I said, "Yeah! That would be great, Hiro!". He smiled and said, "Wonderful. Then see you around (Y/N)!". "Yeah see you, Hiro!", I said and giggled. "Oh, and goodbye Baymax. I will see you again soon", I said to Baymax. "Goodbye (Y/N). It's a pleasure meeting you", he said and waved to me. I waved both of them goodbye and they waved back then I proceed to go downstairs.

When I went downstairs, Aunt Cass noticed me and asked, "(Y/N), you're leaving already?"."Yeah, I gotta get home, don't worry I will visit you and Hiro probably tomorrow, kay?", I said and fixed myself up. "Great, well see you!", she said and gave me a hug then I waved her goodbye. I went outside the Lucky Cat Cafe and head inside my home, anyway it's close by afterall. Omg, I can't wait to tell mom and dad about my day.