Chapter 17 - Love Advice From Friends

Hiro's POV

One week has passed and today is Monday. This week's event is coming, there's going to be a prom at Friday. I heard about the prom last week, the prom is called, "SFIT Prom Night". To be honest, I've been thinking about the prom recently because it kinda reminded me of (Y/N). I was thinking that I might ask her to be my partner for the prom. Whenever I think about it, I blush bright red instantly. Anyhow, I'm walking to school with my bestfriends. We chatted while we are walking to SFIT and while I was walking sometimes I take a glimpse of (Y/N). I smiled looking at her but sometimes she caught me staring at me. Then later on almost everyone noticed me staring at (Y/N) but I quickly look away and continued on. This feeling has been with me for a very long time and I was hoping to tell (Y/N), how I feel about her. Well she may be my bestfriend, next-door neighbor, classmate and seatmate, I love everything about her. I wish I could hold her hand or maybe hug her warmly. I like her appearance or her cute and talented personality. I smiled whenever I think about it. But there's one thing though, how may gonna tell her. Thoughts have been flooding through my head then my thoughts were cut off until (Y/N) said, "Hiro! We're here!". I smiled and said, "Okay". We arrived at the school then all of us went inside the school. 

*Time Skip* (A few hours)

It's breaktime and my friends and I are eating at the cafeteria. Once were done, I checked the time and it looks like it's classtime again. So, all of us stood up and waved goodbye then proceed to our classrooms. Then a few hours later again, school is over again. Then I decided to talk to Honey Lemon for love advice. I came to her and said, "Hey Honey Lemon, can you come to my house later?". She looked at me and said, "Sure! But for what? Do you need help or something?". I blushed and said, "I just wanted to talk about something". "Oh okay, I'll be there in a jiffy", she said and she went back to the classroom to fix her things. I smiled then I head out to the classroom. I was waiting for Honey Lemon then I saw (Y/N) running in the hall. I noticed and said, "Hey (Y/N)!". She stopped and noticed me then she said with a smile, "Hi Hiro!". She came to me and hugged me. I hugged her back then I asked, "Why are you in such a hurry?". We let go and she replied, "Oh I gave me a request to buy some groceries and I guess I can't walk with you right now, sorry Hiro". "No no no! You don't need to apologize, its alright. We can walk together tomorrow, you okay with that?", I asked. "Sure! Anyhow, I better go, bye Hiro!", she said and she gave me a quick hug and let go. "Okay goodbye!", I said then she waved goodbye and rushed through the halls. I smiled then suddenly Honey came back with Gogo, Wasabi and Fred. 'Oh she's bringing them too, well that might actually be a big help', I thought with a smile. I turned to her then she said, "Well, shall we get going? Oh and I'm bringing Fred, Gogo and Wasabi, kay?". "Oh okay, then let's go guys!", I replied then all of us head to Lucky Cat Cafe.

We arrived at the cafe, we got inside and everyone sat down. Then Aunt Cass appeared and said, "Oh your back! And you brought your friends with you". Then Aunt Cass was looking at us then she said, "That's odd, where's (Y/N)? Usually she always with you". I turned to Aunt Cass and said, "She has some errands to run at the grocery store". "Oh alright, I guess she's shopping groceries for her family. Anyway, I will bring you guys some snacks, so I will be right back", she responded and went to the kitchen to prepare some snacks. After a while, Honey spoke, "So, what is it you wanted to ask me, Hiro? Is something wrong?". I was silent for a moment and thinking a way to respond to that question. I was wondering for a minute then I said, "I need some advice". "Advice? Hmm...interesting. What kind of advice?", she asked with curiosity. I was stunned by her question then I blush lightly. Fred noticed and said, "You okay, dude?". I was surprised and then I said, "Y-yeah". Then I answered Honey's question, "I-Its love advice, Honey". There was silence and everyone in the room were silent. Everyone were cheering and I was left blushing. Then Honey squeeled, "OMG! Hiro, who is it? Please tell us! I wanna know!". I was expecting that question, and answered honestly, "I-its (Y/N)...I'm in love with (Y/N)". When I answered everyone were squeeling like your in a concert. "Know wonder your blushing for a moment there, way to go Hiro!", Fred said. I was smiling and scratched the back of my neck. Aunt Cass heard our conversation and came out from the kitchen. All of us turned to her and she came towards us. She place the snacks on the table and squeeled, "Oh my goodness, Hiro is a grown man. Aww... I'm so proud of you finding the girl of your dreams". I smiled and chuckled softly. Then Honey said, "So, what's the topic, Hiro?". "Um...it's about confessing your feelings to a girl but you don't have the guts to do it", I replied. Honey and the rest nodded and thought for a moment. Then Honey replied, "Okay, first you have to be yourself". I nodded then Gogo said, "Second, don't be nervous just be cool". I nodded again then Wasabi said, "Third, stay calm". I nodded take a deep breath and exhale. Then Fred said, "Fourth, go with the flow and don't lose your cool". I nodded with a smile and lastly Aunt Cass said, "Fifth, don't forget to smile". I nodded and remembered everything they said. I stood up and said, "Okay, thanks for the advice everyone, I really appreciate". They smiled then Fred said, "No problem, Hiro". I smiled and said, "And also I'm ready to confess my feelings to (Y/N)". They cheered on my response then Gogo asked, "When are you gonna confess her?". "The day of the prom", I said. "What! The day of the prom? That's perfect!", Honey exclaimed with glee. "Yeah, and don't tell me your gonna ask her to be her partner", Wasabi said. Everyone looked at me with a smile and I said, "Y-yeah!". "Ohhh this is perfect!", Aunt Cass said. I smiled and continued chatted after my friends gave me advice. 'Well...I better prepare myself on the day of the prom and also my confession to (Y/N)', I thought.